Wanderlust - Sabrina Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Indeed, Sabrina had started as Monica's pretty little sex slave but over the course of the year had become an insatiable animal that had to be regularly and frequently maintained. It was more than Monica had signed up for. Moreover the supposed benefits of the goddesses, for she was convinced Sabrina was one, had never manifested.

That morning Sabrina had woken up for the last time in Monica's luxurious bed. Now she lay in a dilapidated roadside motel room with her useful simp of a son, wondering if the answers to her woes could lie at the other end of that highway.

***

"No way, this can't be where you meant to go? Astro-X?!"

"That's where I'm going, yes. This is where I came from. Maybe they can help me."

"But... but... they do space? They're the asteroid miners. What does that have to do with you?"

Sabrina unbuckled her seatbelt. "They're interested in a lot more that just that. They're not going to let you past this fence. I'm going to get out here."

Harvey Junior nodded, looking quite saddened as they reached the end of their trip together. Sabrina leaned over and put a sweet little kiss on his cheek.

"Thank you for bringing me out here, Junior. I'll never forget this."

"It was... a pleasure, my pleasure, to do so," he stammered.

"Okay." She opened the door and got out into the dry midmorning heat of the Arizonian desert.

As Junior reversed away from the entrance of Astro-X's massive Arizonian compound he watched her bring her wallet out and produce a card for the officer operating the fence. The officer nodded his satisfaction, and the fence began to slide open.

***

There was a knock at the door. "Lucia, you busy?"

"That depends," Lucia said as she sweeped, "I'm finally making progress at cleaning this lab up. I really don't want to lose momentum now."

"Okay, but you really need to come see this."

The scientist turned to the door. She let go of her broom, and it clattered to the floor. "Well, what is it?"

"More like 'who' is it. They told her to wait in your quarters. You can go see for yourself."

Lucia shrugged out of her labcoat, and it dropped to sit with the broom. In her yoga pants and a little t-shirt she walked out of the lab and made her way, through the halls of the one building on Astro-X campus where goddesses lived and worked, to her room.

She stepped inside. She saw a blonde girl in an ugly old floral dress standing in the middle of the little apartment. She couldn't see her face - her back was turned to her. Her hair was familiar -- it was the same wavy light blonde hair that she knew from her partner Sibyl, and then of course Diana, whom Sibyl's body had been cloned from. Come to think of it, her own little Sabrina had the same hair as well, since she'd used a lot of genes from Diana when she'd created her.

Despite that it didn't seem like anyone Lucia knew. For starters, the stranger was too tall, and all that incredibly huge breast she could see resting against her svelte figure was something new as well. "Hi," Lucia said, "who is this?"

The girl whimpered, and she seemed to shrink into herself a little.

"Don't... don't be scared. Look at me."

Sabrina turned to face her, her eyes filled with misgiving, her body filled with tension.

"Who... Sabrina? Is that you?"

"Yes," she whispered hoarsely, so terribly nervous. "This is me."


12