Wanderlust - Sabrina Pt. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sabrina found herself considering Lucia's last point, about her semen being able to influence change upon even herself. It had never occurred to her drink her own, as from the moment she'd started life over in her new body she'd had ample supply of places to put it. And Sabrina didn't particularly desire any changes, she quite liked the form she had now - it was perfect as far as she was concerned. But still... it was something intriguing to think about. "Hmm..."

As she shifted to get more comfortable her robe fell open, revealing her flaccid form lying soft. She felt some inner pressure, and a sheepish smile spread across her face as slowly, daringly, it started to come to life. As if it wanted her to try.

Up and up, longer and longer, until her perfect member throbbed and bobbed rigid. Danielle wasn't there this time to do anything about it. Sabrina was no longer used to committing acts of self gratification, so it felt strange, but also at that moment, quite alright to try.

She swung it vertical and curled forward a bit, just enough for her to get the tip into her mouth. The hot pink head throbbed with gratitute as it met her tongue, and instantly she was awash with heavenly sensation. With both hands she began to stroke.

Her senses were swimming. Hot precum was hasteful to begin trickling against her tongue and roll welcome down her throat. She felt euphoria, surely the same feeling that had so quickly enthralled her loves. "Mmmm!"

With renewed vigour she continued. It really was no mystery at all now why they loved her cum so. Sipping on it was just heavenly, and yet she was only just getting started! Back in her old body she'd found ways to achieve maximum satisfaction, and it involved action at both ends. It was time to put one of her favourite old tricks to work... where had they left that dildo?

She rose to her feet, and the robe fell forgotten around her. She stumbled around, searching drawers for it, feeling pained that her supply of precum had been put on pause. Just bending forward to dig through a low drawer with it throbbing its scent near her nose had her panting urgently.

It was lying between some rolled up socks. She quickly slid it inside her hungry little crease and set it to vibrate. "Ohhh!"

Precum was running ungathered, thin, slick and plentiful down her shaft. She dropped onto her butt and instantly sealed her lips around the tip, slurping it up needily.

Her strokes were slick and fast. Harder it throbbed. She gulped down some of that pre, savouring the sweet yet salty taste of her lust as she fought to pleasure every blessed inch of herself. If she wanted she could let herself go right then and there, but there were better ways to proceed.

She continued, expertly keeping her climax at bay, feeling the size of her eventual release slowly increase with each passing moment. She ground herself against the dildo, searching for the perfect position to have it sit and vibrate against her most sensitive inner region. Eventually finding it, she pushed hard.

"Gnnhhh~!"

As she felt her insides tighten she ramped up her sucks and strokes to the max. She released the tension that held her cum at bay, and just as climax arrived upon that vibrating dildo her cock began to seize.

Pressurized cum burst out of her mouth to spatter in thick globules around her, yet she was swallowing as much as she could, and a significant quantity was filling her stomach. To cum was blessed and familiar, but now she felt the euphoria as well, only now multitudes stronger than before. This was the reward they craved.

Her hips rocked as she fired shot after shot, out and then back in. When finally it seemed to end she pulled away, flicking the throbbing beauty out of her mouth. She laid back, gasping for air, feeling the energy tingling within her.

She looked down at her normally lean stomach, seeing just the slightest bit of curve now as it held its maximum capacity. Her post-orgasmic calm was augmented by the strange sense of bliss and tingling warmth it emanated from within. She chuckled softly, and gave a shrug of her shoulders. It looked like her newest worshipper was going to be herself.

12