Want to Watch the Game

Story Info
Mate invites him over to watch the game.
2.3k words
4.08
67.3k
37
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,516 Followers

I'd caught a lift home from Mike and he suggested that I have dinner with him and watch the game. In case you're wondering, Mike and I live close to each other so we'd carpool to work. Saves us money and we're both going to the same place so why not? Anyway, not having any plans for the evening except to watch the game, I agreed. This way I got a free meal and could watch the game with a fellow supporter. That evening's match should be a good one (which we would naturally win).

Arriving at his place he told me to go on in while he put the rubbish bin out for collecting the next day. I strolled in the back door, yelling, "I'm home," as I did so.

"In here," came a nice contralto that belonged to Jean, his wife.

Seeing the voice was coming from the front room I wandered in to pay my respects. As soon as I got there my respect went up several notches. Jean was a very attractive young woman in her early twenties. She was a natural blonde with hazel eyes and quite fit. I now had proof that the lovely breasts that I thought she had were every bit as good as I'd imagined. I have to admit that I'd never bothered to wonder if she shaved her pussy, but if I had I now knew the answer. She did, and a very nicely shaped pudenda she had.

Jean was standing in the middle of the room, smiling happily, and that smile was all she had on. It was a pity that she promptly took it off on seeing me, she looked so enticing like that. I strolled over closer.

"Hi, Jean," I said, and at least I'd retained my smile. "How lovely to see you. Um, Mike invited me to stay for dinner so we could watch the match together. Mutual cheering if we won and mutual commiseration if we lost, which we won't. Ah, like your outfit, by the way. Mike's putting out the rubbish bin for collection in the morning."

"Frigging Mike," she growled. "First time ever he's put them out without being asked and it has to be today."

"That's the way it goes. Men always do the wrong thing. Based on that theory, anything I do right now will be wrong so I might as well enjoy being wrong."

I reached over and bounced Jean's breasts, stopping for a moment to rub her nipples. "Nice," I murmured, "very nice." I dropped a hand and stroked across her mons, sliding my hand between her legs to cup her mound." "And that's even nicer," I told her.

She gave a horrified little scream and jumped back a step.

"How dare you," she gasped.

"Be reasonable," I told her. "If I hadn't tried to touch you you'd have been insulted and I'd still be in the wrong. Now you can be flattered that I wanted to touch you, insulted that I actually would, and consider me to be in the wrong anyway."

Jean said a rude word, darted past me and into the room across the hallway, closing the door behind her. I assumed that was her bedroom and that she was now getting dressed in a hurry.

I strolled back to the kitchen and a few moments later Mike came in.

"You could be in trouble inviting a guest for dinner without warning Jean," I told him.

"Not a problem," Mike assured me. "I'll just point out that she's so efficient that I didn't think it would be a problem for her."

Good luck with that, I thought.

Whatever, Mike and I watched the news while Jean cooked dinner. A very nice dinner it was, too. She was an excellent cook. After dinner we grabbed a beer apiece and settled down to watch the game.

Right from the start it was apparent that there'd been some heavy betting on the game, and from the way they played I'd say that the members of my team placed the heaviest bets, all wagering that their opponents would win. I've never seen such a disgraceful exhibition by a team of supposed professionals.

Mike called for more beer and Jean brought it in, dropping a six pack on the coffee table. Mike started on a new can straight away while I just sat there and fumed at the lousy players. Jean was standing next to me at my end of the couch. She started making a couple of snide remarks about born losers and I wasn't sure if she was referring to the team or Mike and me.

I was in the right mood for a bit of mischief. I was right at the end of the couch, and I just let my arm dangle over the side. From there it was just a short move to have my hand curl around behind Jean's leg and stroke it, in an upwards direction, of course.

My hand started stroking her leg just below her knee. If I was a betting man I'd have put my money on her taking evasive action as soon as it got above her knee, especially as my hand was curled around her leg and stroking the inside of it. I'd have lost that bet. Plus the next which was that she wouldn't let my hand go past the hem of her skirt.

Effectively I'd have lost any bet I cared to make as she just stayed there as my hand stroked her leg all the way up to her crotch. Without being able to go any higher I just started rubbing her through her panties with no apparent reaction from her.

She was starting to irritate me just a little. I slid a finger over the crutch of her panties and pulled, finding that they came down slightly. My hand was now rubbing her pussy with the panties no longer in my way.

This was also the point where Mike asked Jean to get him some more beer. He'd finished the six pack, all of it as Jean and I weren't drinking. I think he cracked a new can every time our team pulled a blunder. I wondered if he'd have enough beer, because they were proving to be a rabble of incompetent monkeys rather than the efficient killer team they normally fielded.

Jean promptly departed to get the beer, almost breaking my arm as she stepped backwards before turning. My arm is not designed to bend backwards. I cursed and Mike agreed, even though his agreement was for a curse-worthy foul-up on the screen.

Jean returned and placed another six pack on the coffee table and Mike promptly reached for one. Jean resumed her position standing at the end of the couch, making a few more pointed comments about the players. Rather rude a couple of those comments but I found myself agreeing with them. I also found my hand wandering back to her leg and stroking it.

This time when my hand slid up her leg I wasn't unduly surprised to find that Jean let it go where it wanted to. What did surprise me, even shocked me a little, was the fact that Jean's panties seemed to have gone astray. This didn't stop me taking full advantage of the fact.

At half-time the game was as good as over, Mike was blasted, I was frustrated and horny, and I had no idea how that teasing bitch felt. Mike tried to get up and go and get more beer, mainly because he didn't seem to know how to speak well enough to request it. He staggered to his feet, tottered there for a moment, sat back down and went to sleep.

The game restarted and my team ran out there and demonstrated that yes, they could play worse than they had in the first half. The whole lot of them must have been on drugs, and pretty inferior drugs at that. I shook my head and decided to give the game up as a bad joke.

I got to my feet. Mike didn't budge apart from snoring a little louder. I turned to Jean.

"I am not going to sit here and watch that debacle for another instant," I told her. "Before I go I'll give you a thank you fuck for your fine hospitality. Being a gentleman I won't do it in front of your beloved. Come along."

I took hold of her arm and steered her out of the front room, heading towards the kitchen.

"Excuse me," Jean snapped at me, "but I don't recall saying anything that would give you the idea that I'd be receptive to getting a thank you fuck, as you so graciously express it."

"Don't you?" I asked. "Strange. Now I was thinking I'd just bend you over the kitchen table and have my wicked way but then I had a better idea. Instead of that I'm going to take you outside into a very nice night, have you finish stripping, and fuck you on the back lawn under the light of the stars."

"You're mad. What makes you think I'll agree to that?"

"Who's asking for agreement?" I asked, opening the back door and exiting, drawing her along with me. Not that I could have done much if she'd resisted. I couldn't really see myself dragging an unwilling woman out under the stars and fucking her. A few screams and we'd have neighbours looking on from all around and I don't think they'd just stand back and give a critique of my performance.

"A warm night, plenty of stars twinkling, no moon so we have some privacy, and you naked and waiting," I observed.

"Ah, I said you naked and waiting," I prompted her.

She looked at me but that was all I could tell. It was too dark to actually see her face. She might have been smiling, frowning, or considering murderous mayhem, and I wouldn't know. What I did know was that after a moment she loosened her skirt and it dropped away. Her top and bra promptly followed, leaving her the way I wanted, naked and waiting. (If you're wondering about her panties, they went early in the game.)

I promptly dropped my trousers and pulled her towards me, my hands on her bottom, squeezing her cheeks lightly while holding her firmly against me. I had no doubt whatsoever that she could feel the length of my erection hard against her.

I lifted her up, encouraging her to wrap her legs around me. As soon as she did so I started lowering her, my cock jutting up between her legs, eager for her descent. She gasped as she felt me pressing against her but didn't say anything. I lowered her a little more, just a little, but enough for the head of my cock to force her lips to part, pushing past them.

"Now," I said, forcing her downwards while thrusting up at the same moment, driving fully into her with one powerful lunge. Just like that she was neatly spitted, my cock drilling fully into her. I held her like that, feeling her legs wrapped around me, clinging to me, her arms tight around my neck.

Now I sank to my knees, leaning forward so that her back was touching the grass. I pressed more heavily against her, pinning her firmly to the ground. With that I started pumping, driving in with great vigour.

I was delighted to find Jean was with me all the way, eagerly so. I bounced on her hard and fast with her pushing up to meet me, clinging to me and urging me on. Once I got a nice rhythm going I just kept it up, intending to enjoy this for as long as it lasted. This definitely made up for a lousy football game, putting me on the winning side again.

Jean seemed happy to take everything I cared to give her. I could hear the excitement in her voice, even if she was only whispering. I wondered if she was vividly aware that she was outside with only the night to protect her privacy. I suspected she was and was getting a kick out of it. We weren't exactly silent but anyone who heard us and, while they might be able to guess what was going on, they couldn't really tell who the participants were.

I prolonged things for as long as I could. There was an urgency to Jean's response before I finished as she tried to hurry me along to her completion. I took my pleasure, and part of my pleasure was in drawing it out, making her wait. A trifle sadistic maybe, but fun, and she couldn't really complain as she was enjoying the action.

I finally relented (through lack of choice - I was done) and delivered a fine finishing touch, triggering her climax, followed closely by mine. She had a strangled note to her voice as she climaxed, apparently wanting to scream and forcing herself not to.

I disengaged and we both lay on our backs for a moment. Then she sat up and started pulling on her top, skipping the bra.

"You're an animal," she told me. "You had no right to do that."

I made an apologetic noise without actually agreeing or disagreeing.

"It's no use trying to apologise," she snapped. "Just don't approach me again. I am shocked, shocked, that you could take such advantage of me."

"If you're feeling slightly guilty," I murmured, "I know how to address the problem. Next time I'll spank you first, as punishment for this time. Afterwards I would naturally console you for your humiliation over being spanked."

She didn't say anything, standing up and pulling up her skirt. Turning, she headed indoors, leaving me to wend my way home. Fortunately I didn't have far to go. Just before she entered the house she turned back to me.

"You wouldn't really spank me, would you?" she asked, a nervous edge to her voice.

"I guess we'll have to wait and see," I told her. She gave herself a little shake and fled.

Ashson
Ashson
8,516 Followers