Wanted: A Bad Man, A Very Bad Man

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alas, he wasn't a bad man. He was a good man. He was a man who'd be thrilled to have someone like her in his life. Yet, was he enough man for her, that was the question? Perhaps, she could teach him and train him how to be bad. Perhaps, she could show him how to take her and force her how to have his wicked, sexual way with her naked body. Perhaps, he'd enjoy stripping her naked, spanking her, and exposing her to his friends. Perhaps, what Susan needed was to train a good man on how to be a bad man.

First things first. She couldn't wait to stroke his cock and suck his cock while they pretended to watch the movie. She couldn't wait for him to cum in her mouth and swallow his cum. She couldn't wait to make him her bitch in sexual training.

Then, after the movie, she'd accept his invitation home and have him strip her naked. She'd allow him to have his wicked, sexual way with her big, naked breasts. She'd show him how to take her and force her to fuck him. She'd show him how to lick and finger her cunt. While talking dirty to him, she expected him to give her multiple, sexual orgasms, in the way she planned to give him the same. Finally, she found a good man, a very good man, that she'd soon train into being a bad man, a very bad man.

THE END