Wanting the Older Woman Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Oh God, you guys. This is so embarrassing. You know it's really not right. Why are you all staring at me...I got dressed up for you, so let that be enough...please...for God sake, what do you want?'

'What do we want, slut? We're glad you asked that question, slut, aren't we, guys?' laughed James, and by now, all four of the hunky looking college boys had moved closer to the tall woman in the sexy clothes. 'Well, I think we'd like to see more of you. Yes, we'd like to see more of your body, slut. You can start by taking off that jumper. You know it's too hot in here for that big jumper, slut. Go on. We want you to show us that hot body.'

Laura just stood in front of the four boys, afraid to look these leering young hunks in the eye, wondering what options she had. If she screamed, who would hear her? If she ran, where would she go? She was trapped with four muscular, young guys who had only one thing on their minds...to have fun and enjoy her feminine charms. How in God's name, she thought, had she got into this mess in the first place? Laura knew there weren't any options at all, and she closed her mind to any further thoughts, and took a deep breath.

The boys were all good looking athletes, muscular and fairly handsome, and they all wore little vests in the hot mid-west sun, along with sagging jeans or cut off jean shorts. They were hunky guys, young and virile and fit from playing on the team, but she couldn't help remembering that they were also the same age as her son, and were in the same team as him...what if he found out or saw pictures of his mother carrying out lewd acts with his buddies. She just couldn't do it there and then, like a stripper in a back street bar.

'I can't,' she started. 'You know I can't. I can't just stand here and perform for you. I've never done that for anyone, not even my husband, and I'm not going to start now!' There, she was being firm and calling the shots. Sure, she had tantalised James and Jon by letting them see up her skirt back home, and eventually having her clothes taken from her before being comprehensively fucked in her own basement, but this was different. Now she was actually on display, 4 pairs of eyes agog, watching her every move. How were her feelings?

Well, Laura was already soaking wet from James's attention in the truck, and the raging deep-throat kisses he had taken from her only a few minutes ago had increased her feelings. Her pussy itched, her nipples were hard and aching against her bra, and she felt sort of powerful and proud at the same time to realise that young guys were actually excited about the ability of a middle aged wife and mother to get them horny. But they had obviously planned this venture, and she felt like a cornered rat in a basement, or a dancer up on the stage with the spotlight blinding her.

The guys had got nearer, much nearer, and James was now right by her side, his arm going round her shoulders. Laura held her ground, his cologne reminding her how his fingers had caressed her luscious cunt in the truck. She felt the other three close to her, too, and James pulled her head round once more to subject her to another open-mouthed kiss that sent his tongue way down into the waiting throat. Laura couldn't resist these harsh kisses and snaked her tongue back with just as much vigour.

As she pushed her own tongue into James's mouth, fighting him and lapping at him, she felt his huge arm tightly round her, holding one of her arms at her side while keeping her other arm wedged between his body and hers. His hand brushed against her black jumper and began to circle its way up to her huge tits. She couldn't do anything, her arms were locked, but the initiative had been taken away from her and, at least, she was thankful that she wasn't being asked to perform.

The frantic, open-mouthed kiss continued in earnest, but Laura then felt another hand on her other side, and it too was playing with her jumper. Two huge hands started to maul her tits through the material, and suddenly Laura was weak, her cunt itched even more, and the feeling of domination washed over her again. It was useless to complain, she thought, and perhaps a little unnecessary now that those horny feelings had begun to return to her body. God, whatever was going to happen to her would undoubtedly be an experience like the other day in the basement, but would they be rough with her, or would they be kind and treat her like a lady, or would they...oh, God, I'm trapped, she thought.

She broke away from James's mouth to see that Jake was at her other side, and the two guys were soon lifting the jumper up her body, over the tight bra, and then they gave her no option and proceeded to lift the jumper right over her head. Laura could see Jon and Randy going behind her and then she felt a pair of hands undoing the bra and soon the black garment was cast onto the floor.

'There, slut,' grinned James. 'I bet you feel better now, don't you, now that your big tits are able to hang freely,' and straight away he and Jake grabbed a huge breast each and started to maul them, pushing and pulling the supple flesh, lifting them up, running their fingers over the nipples and just enjoying the wonderful feel of a mature woman's huge jugs. Already, Laura had mentally given in. She couldn't resist the way they were holding her in place, taking all the decisions away from her, and concentrating their whole attention on giving themselves satisfaction and pleasure.

Was she that sexy, and attractive, or was she just an easy slut? Laura put the question to the back of her mind, along with any thoughts of what might happen as a consequence. She remembered the way she had felt back at her house the other day, when James and Jon had slowly teased her out of her clothes, and now those feelings had returned. The hands on her breasts were now too masculine and firm for her to show any resistance at all. Lips now suckled on her nipples, biting the hard skin, pulling up and down, and she felt her breasts being moved in all directions at once. Suddenly she felt a hand undo one of the metal poppers on her tiny skirt.

'No, no, please...please...no,' but Jon was at her side, delicately popping a couple of buttons on the denim skirt. As her breasts were still being mauled and grappled with, Laura felt her skirt being slid up her thighs, right up to her waist to reveal the tiny thong nestling into her wet cunt. She was surrounded now, 4 young men all touching and caressing various parts of her anatomy, and all thoughts of protest and struggle evaporated from the mature mother.

A hand went between the luscious thighs, straight onto the miniscule thong, and Laura felt the fingers pushing the material round and round, in between the opening lips which gave way with her wetness that had been increasing all the time. The fingers moved the thong aside and pushed into the opening cunt, gently sliding up into Laura who was waiting for (and hoping for?) the inevitable.

There was hardly any conversation as each concentrated on the actions taking place. Each boy thrilled at the body he was exploring, the skin, the opening cunt, the huge tits, the soft mouth, the long legs that began to open wider to the intrusions, while Laura herself just allowed the hands to wander over any part of her body that they wanted, gradually taking over her whole being and submitting to their youthful whims.

'Christ, she's wet guys,' groaned Jon, as his fingers continued to slide in and out of the luscious cunt. 'Let's take this off, Mrs K. It only gets in the way,' and he had already started to slide the little thong down Laura's thighs until it was hanging at her ankles, her waist now totally naked and available. Jon also popped the rest of the buttons on the skirt and that, too, was cast aside onto the hay on the ground. Laura was now completely naked apart from her fuck-me high heels, and she stood panting as the hands ran up and down her bottom, her tummy, her breasts and between her legs.

'Oh James, what are you doing to me? You know I didn't want this, b...but..., oh my God...!'

'I think you do want this, Mrs K, don't you? Don't fight it, slut. You shouldn't hide a body like this away, not when it's ripe for fucking, Mrs K. Not when it's ripe for giving in and enjoying. You know you don't get enough at home, slut, but Mr K can't keep this all to himself, and you should be proud that the guys on the team think you're a MILF and want to get inside your hot little snatch. Do you think your son would like the idea of seeing his Mom being naked with his team mates? What do you think, slut?' He grabbed a hanging breast with his hand and then clamped his mouth onto Laura's waiting mouth and another tongue fighting kiss ensued for a few seconds. Laura broke away again.

'Not my son...no, never my son...never. He's a good kid, and I'd never hurt him. If he ever...if he ever...,' and Laura closed her eyes to the thoughts that shot across her brain as she felt the fingers go back into her cunt, opening her lips to bring on those wonderful feelings once more. 'Ohhhhh, please...please...' but she was past caring now and shuffled her feet apart voluntarily, so that her thighs were open and condescending the violation.

James suddenly left her side and made his way to the barn door, but the other three carried on abusing the naked body that was now feeling weak with the stress and excitement of what was happening. Randy, the big Adonis, now pushed his lips against Laura's mouth and pulled her head to him with his big hand. His smell and tongue were different, strange, but so masculine and domineering and again Laura just melted and opened her mouth to allow her mouth to be explored. Her mouth was like a honey pot and she just loved the sensation of kissing the young guys now.

Behind her, Jake ran his fingers down Laura's bottom, between her legs and stuck two fingers up into her open cunt...

'Uggg...'she groaned with surprise and wanton pleasure, and her mouth clamped even more tightly to Randy. James returned carrying a video camera and immediately he started shooting as he got nearer the group. Laura saw him out of the corner of her eye and threw a fit!

'No, no, James. No, you can't do that...please, not on film for Christ's sake,' she pleaded but of course it was in vain. James just grinned as he focussed the video, and then admonished her again.

'There you go with that language again, slut. What have I told you? I think we'll have to shut her up, guys! Sit her down on the bale and hold her.' There was a bale of hay close behind the group and Laura was shuffled a few feet backwards and firmly eased down to sit on her bottom.

'Ouch... This hay is prickly and I ...' she protested, but she was held down on the bale by the guys and her arms were held at her side to prevent any more movement.

'Now take turns, guys,' grinned James, 'or you can all have a go at once. We know what a great cock sucker she is, don't we Jon, and I just know she'll look great on film.' Laura couldn't move as she was held firmly, but she watched as the three boys unzipped their jeans and James concentrated the camera on the close-up. Jon moved in front of the seated woman and shuffled in close, waving his already hard cock near Laura's mouth.

'Suck it, slut,' instructed James. 'Let's see that wonderful gobbling action that you do so well.' Laura peered at each boy, looking up at them with eyes that didn't know whether to laugh or cry. Slowly she opened her mouth, those beautiful lips parting to take delivery of her first cock. Jon wrapped a hand round her shock of dark hair and pulled her onto his rampant cock and, just like the other day, he was soon into the motion of fucking in and out of Laura's mouth.

As it began, Laura moved into auto mode which switched off all senses apart from the submissive role. Worrying about where she was, what she was doing, and her reputation as a wife, mother and church goer soon disappeared completely. She was getting young cock, her desperate fantasies were being realised again, and she cast caution and fear to the wind. She lapped at the young, thick penis plunging into her throat and could also feel and see other hands playing with her tits and stroking her back.

James was up close and trained the video on Laura's mouth, recording the way she slurped the rod of meat, licking and sucking and swallowing like it was her last act on earth. Jon let Randy and Jake take their turn, each slipping their waiting cocks into the accommodating mouth, and Laura devoured each gift with relish, and soon it was unnecessary to hold her arms to her side. Now, Laura eagerly held each cock and was able to feed them down her throat, pushing as deeply as possible so that her chin grazed each set of pubic hairs as her mouth filled on each stroke.

James handed the video to the others as he took his turn fucking the mature woman's mouth, and soon there were 4 throbbing cocks all glistening with the saliva from Laura's mouth. But they were impatient and wanted more.

'Get onto the bale, slut. You like this don't you? Giving blow jobs is one of your specialities, isn't it?' teased James. 'Well, kneel on the bale and you can give us some more.' Laura allowed herself to be moved up onto the bale in a kneeling position, and now both her mouth and her waist were available to the young men. She also knew what was coming from the four young college guys.

'Say it slut,' urged James. 'You know what you want, so tell us, go on.'

'I can't. You know...You know I can't say it, don't you.' Laura pleaded.

James smacked his palm right across the wonderful ass that jutted out at them.

'Come on, slut, just tell us what we want to hear,' and he smacked the lush cheeks one more time.

'Ouch...ouch..., God, James, you jumped up little bastard...just...just...you know, don't you, just... I want you to...I want...just do whatever you want!'

The guys waited and James landed his palm once more.

'Ouch,...oh God,...just f...Oh please, just fuck me. I want you to fuck me. That's what you wanted to hear, isn't it?'

'Good girl, Mrs K, that wasn't hard, was it?' and this had all been recorded on film and now the guys began to play with the slut once more.

They pushed Laura's knees apart as she knelt on the hay, they held her head and fucked her mouth, they entered her from behind and gently fucked her open cunt, they played with her tits which hung down, swaying tantalisingly, and they occasionally smacked her ass as they pummelled into her body. Laura lusted into her task enthusiastically. She moaned and breathed heavily as she felt cock after cock go into her, thrusting their boyhood weapons deep into the mature mother's cunt and mouth. Sometimes, she inadvertently looked up into the camera which caught her with a mouthful of cock, but the film also recorded the cocks going into her cunt doggie style.

She was being slammed back and forth on the bale, her fists pushing down into the bale to hold herself steady, her cunt was raging but her body was strong, mature and able to withstand the onslaught. She felt proud as the guys spewed their cum onto her face or fired it into the depths of her body, but she was able to keep up with their demands because she wanted so much for it to continue so that her own orgasms would be like she had never experienced. The first one came while James was behind her, fucking his big tool as deep as he could get...

'Yes, yes, yeeeeeeeeeeeees...oh God, yes, harder, harder, go on...do it to me...please...' and Laura felt her nerves convulse, her waters give in, and the whole orgasm grind round her body. Yet, the guys just carried on swapping places, their young cocks able to carry on seemingly indefinitely as they subjected the big, firm woman to an endless bout of doggie fucks and blow jobs. If one tired, they would take over the filming for a while until they recovered, and this process went on for over 45 minutes.

Laura ached, the prickly hay was marking her knees and wrists, but all the hands that were controlling her kept her in the right position as the 4 young cocks kept up their strength and slid in and out of her body. Laura's juices ran from her body, mixed with the boy's cum and then she suddenly felt fingers on her anus.

'No, no, not my ass...I don't want it up my...God, no!' and she turned her head to see Jake playing between the cheeks of her voluptuous bottom. The camera followed the fingers playing with Laura's rose bud, and it saw a finger push in to open the sexy hole.

'Go on, Jake,' encouraged James. 'She wants it..., she wants it right there.' At her head, Jon pulled Laura's face round again to attend to his needs, and she dutifully opened her mouth to take him, but she could feel the interference with her bottom and then, as a hand held her cheeks apart, Laura could feel a wet, hard cock push against her anus. She gagged on the cock in her mouth, trying to protest further, but Jon held her head in place, she was secured firmly and then she felt her virgin ass-hole slide wide apart and Jake's cock was in her.

Slowly, but firmly and somewhat easier than expected, the juices that had run all over Laura's throbbing body allowed Jake to push into her ass superbly. He held her hips in his vice-like hands and moved forward as his rigid cock disappeared in to the sexy, strong body. Laura, for all her protests, now started to get the see-sawing of a beautiful fuck up her ass. It was like nothing she had felt before. She carried on swallowing Jon's cock in her throat and now moved back and forth as she became accustomed to a cock in her ass. She was being fucked at both ends, in her mouth and up her ass, her tits were heaving up and down as well as being grabbed and fondled and pulled by the guys, and the cameraman was taking in all the shots, the film of the seduction of the older woman being saved forever.

'Uh...ugg...aaaagh,' Laura was grunting at each thrust into her, and Jake looked as though he was going to go all the way as he fucked the compliant ass hole. His rhythm speeded up, he pulled the heaving body into him and his strokes hammered deeper and deeper. James, on the video, shouted encouragement.

'That's it guys, give her your loads. Let's see the cum all over her body.' Jon slipped his cock from her mouth and held her head close to him, and Jake slid out of Laura's ass. They continued to jack their huge cocks but only for a few seconds and then the two guys exploded almost simultaneously. Jon's wad hit Laura in the face, sliding down her cheeks and chin, and then Jake fired his white fluid all over Laura's ass and back. All she could do was pant and heave as she felt the liquid oozing on her body, and the exertion had almost taken her breath away. Was she satisfied, was she finished? James was going to make sure.

'Take the camera, Randy, and turn her over on her back.' Randy took the video and carried on filming while Jon and Jake gradually were able to turn Laura onto her back, on the bale of hay.

'Ouch, God that's prickly on my bottom and on my back,' she moaned again. 'No, no more please...' but the boys just smiled down at the cum-soaked wench as James went to one of the bins against the wall. He was soon at Laura's side again with an item from the bin.

'No, no...James, don't you dare...not that, no...no...you can't...!My God, James, what are you going to do?'

'Hold her arms Jake, while Jon and I enjoy keeping her long legs under control.' As he spoke, James was spitting on the huge vegetable he had taken from the bin. He rubbed his spit all around the green marrow, so beautifully shaped and perfect for its purpose. James licked the end and grabbed one of Laura's long legs while Jon held the other. Randy moved in front of the group and focussed on Laura's heaving body with the video.

'Christ, James, no, no, not that, not that, God dammit!' but James ran the vegetable gently between her legs, down over her clit, up and down her red, raging lips and back over her clit again. It seemed to work!