War is Hell

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My cock really ached for her now and drooled over her body as she revealed it to me. Sarah was always a beautiful girl, but after today's nude servitude I looked at her with newly appreciative eyes. Her full round breasts, with nipples already hard, cried out for my tongue as did her obviously aroused pussy. Opening the door she winked and gave my dick a long lingering tug as she stepped in.

"Soap me up big boy!" she commanded as she handed me a sponge.

I truly enjoyed lathering up those magnificent breasts of hers, taking extra care to clean her rock hard nipples especially. With her eyes smouldering in lust, she leaned up against the tile wall and put her left leg on my shoulder exposing her dripping wet sex to me. Gingerly I soaped up her feet and gently began to inch my way up to her crotch as I kissed and scrubbed my way towards her beautiful pussy. As I knelt down to "clean" her better I couldn't help but bury my face in her crotch as it dangled so tantalizingly in front of my face. Completely swept away by her sweet taste, I chewed and licked her with wild abandon and after a few minutes she let out a loud and satisfied groan and went limp.

"Your turn" she said as she instructed me to place my hands on my head and keep my feet about 3 feet apart. She sudsed me up from head to toe trying hard to avoid my now purple and vibrating cock. After I was covered with soap she took my dick in her hand a gently rubbed the soap all over in and underneath on my balls and I panted as she lovingly stroked. Right as I was about to cum she suddenly stopped and I almost lost my footing and fell! I was soooooo close that one more stroke would have caused me to erupt and hose down the tiles.

Grinning, she stood up and ran her finger down my chest.

"Now rinse off and go into the bedroom and wait for me!" she commanded.

I quickly complied and ran into the bedroom, and laid down.

"I am so turned on" she said. "Now, close your eyes and just lay back flat. You are about to receive the best fucking of your life!"

I was visibly trembling with excitement at this point as my imagination was running wild with images of Sarah's big luscious tits bouncing up and down as she rode my meat pole. As I lay still and marinated in the porn movie in my head, I was shocked as before I knew what was happening she had handcuffed my hands to the headboard of the bed.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

Sarah just ignored me and proceeded to pull my legs widely apart and handcuff them spread-eagle to the posts of the footboard. Once it was obvious that I was completely secure and totally helpless she stopped and stood up.

"We're ready!" she yelled and at that moment the door to our bedroom swung open.

I could not believe what was happening. Cassandra, Kathy and some other girl I did not recognize came walking in and as they saw my condition instantly started laughing. To my horror as I looked at each one of them I saw that each was carrying an eagle feather!

"Ready to play?" Sarah asked me as she placed the tape over my mouth as Cassandra handed her the largest feather in their arsenal.

12