War Time Humiliation Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This was the test. Captain Fujita knew it. Lucy knew it. And Victoria knew it. She had to do this, she knew that but this would be the ultimate humiliation for her. Slowly she rose and pulled at her dress, pulling it down over her body and immediately revealing her lacy bra and her stiff corset that wrapped around her already thin waist.. There was no hesitation from her and captain Fujita nodded his approval. Lucy observed, turned on at Victoria's denouement while Victoria finally pulled off her dress. She stood for a moment in just her underwear and as the Captain tapped his cane impatiently against his thigh she swallowed deeply and proceeded. The blonde was in a zone of her own, she had to go there to be able to do this in public. Her hands fumbled with her corset and Lucy hurried onto the stage to help her undo it. Her help was particularly unwanted.

Lucy flung the expensive corset into the packed crowd and there was surge for it, a memento of this strange day. Quickly attention returned to the posh lady atop the makeshift podium as she was pulling off her frilly underskirt and handing them obediently to the army officer. He just nodded for her to continue. Her hands reached behind her back and found the clasp of her frilly brassiere, she paused and took a gulp of air, this was it, her embarrassment complete (she thought) as she pulled the straps down and revealed her pert chest to the mob. One week ago these peasants could barely have seen this woman and now they stared, agog at her bared breasts.

And what breasts they were, in comparison to the island folks they were tiny. But therein lay the attraction of the men folk of the island and the soldiers. They were milky white and pale and it was doubtful that sun had ever shone upon them, they were the forbidden fruit and now this little man had exposed them so easily. He smiled in the background and admired the English woman's figure, how he would like for that woman to be his by choice.

There was more to come and by now everyone wanted to see this woman, for so long so unattainable stripped of not just her clothing but her dignity and her social standing. Her now quivering hands hooked themselves into her white frilly panties (only David had seen her wearing these) and keeping her eyes down she swallowed and took the plunge, pushing the fabric down and revealing her dark blonde bush of pubic hair to her wrapt audience. Lucy sprung forward to retrieve Victoria's panties and proffered them to Fujita as a symbol. Victoria stood there, waiting for whatever came next, aware that she had done what they wanted and aware that in doing so she had lost something in herself that she could never retrieve. Fujita nodded again in approval and she stood before him and the expectant crowd stark naked.

The crowd, especially the men were awed by the flawlessness of the English Rose's body. Her hair was perfect as it cascaded over her pale shoulders, her breasts pert and perfectly in proportion to the rest of her chest. Her waist was slender and hips and legs long and imposing, the blonde thatch of at the join of her thighs was an unusual pleasure for the men who would never usually have had these treats to their eyes. Bering displayed in all her nakedness like this was so humiliating for Victoria but she kept a stiff upper lip, she was damned is she would show weakness in front of these Johnny Foreigners!

"And now Madame Governor, I have to tell you of two impositions I must place upon you over and above obeying my every word while we rule the island. Firstly, you will not be allowed ever again to wear any form of clothing. Second you will wear this to remind you and everyone else of the English servitude to our Master race."

As he spoke he produced an old, tattered leather dog collar. It was Lucy's, she had kept a pet dog until recently and thought it would suit the stuck up bitch to have to wear this.

"Kneel!"

Commanded the Captain and as she did so he slipped the collar around her thin neck and fastened it, then finished the procedure by using a small lock to close it and he pocketed the key. By the end the crowd cheered even louder than before (led by Lucy at the front) and Victoria knelt there humiliated but glad she had saved her husband. But this was just the beginning of her troubles.

Victoria was led down from the podium they had been standing on after a few minutes of being put on this most public of displays. It was worse for her as she was led through the throng, she recognised so many of the islanders, either men and women that had worked for her husband and her or ones she had met in town or at the parties she held at the Mansion. She kept her eyes low, feeling unable to meet the stares which she felt were full of contempt. When she reached the outside edge of the crowd, flanked by the Captain and two guards and Lucy, she was even able to see that the other foreign women seemed to have been released from their cell especially to witness the spectacle. What she didn't know was that her husband had been brought along to view proceedings from one of the nearby windows. He guessed why she was doing this and his heart went out to her. He felt he had let her down so badly.

Although she was at least allowed to walk through the people, Victoria felt as if she might as well be on her hands and knees. Putting a collar on her! Really! What was she to be? A pet! The thought sickened her, these people were nothing short savages, she reflected as the small group headed back to the Mansion, the Captain's plan having gone by perfectly. Back at the Mansion the Captain left them to go and deal with some army business and the ever increasingly menacing Lucy curled her finger for the guards to bring the former Mistress of the house down into the servants quarters.

As she lead the trio further into the bowels of the house all three (two soldiers and Victoria) looked at Lucy's back. The two soldiers with lust and envy for the Captain and Victoria with ill disguised hatred. Lucy was a slight, petite woman with long, jet black hair. She was very well endowed in the bosom department and had prominent, plump lips that seemed to challenge whoever she spoke to. They ventured to the furthest corner in the basement where the servants used to live and Victoria was prodded by rifle butts into a tiny, barren stone room, with nought but a bed of straw and a chamber pot. It was all a far cry from the luxury Victoria was so used to in her life. Lucy dominantly grabbed the collar around Victoria's neck and pushed her easily onto the straw and spoke dismissively to her.

"Welcome to your new home bitch! I run this house now and through the Captain, this Island. You will soon learn your new station in life as a lowly maid for me. And remember, if you ever disobey or step out of line, it's your husband that will suffer!"

They left her there and once the heavy, wooden door had slammed shut and locked closed Victoria could no longer hold her emotions in check and let flow with a torrent of heavy sobs that lasted a good ten minutes as she considered the whole disastrous situation.

That period of feeling sorry for herself and self pity and fear for what would happen to David lasted most of that night. She was thankful that she was left alone to wallow in her wells of despair, each time she reached for her face to wipe away tears her hand brushed the leather collar and reminded her all the more of her new position in life. She allowed herself little hope that the British or American army would rush to their rescue. The Island was a tiny outpost and with war raging around the world it would surely be a long time before they were ever liberated, if ever!

Sometime later that night she encountered the next humiliation. Throughout her captivity up to now the mundane facets of life had been all but forgotten. The cell at the prison had had a basic toilet bowl and it was bad enough, having to use it with all the other captives in such close proximity. Now here, after all the excesses of the day her body took over and she had to use the basic ceramic bowl that they had provided in the room. For a moment she wondered if which ever member of her former staff had abided here in her reign had had to use it, it wasn't something she had considered before. They left her there for two whole days, with no food, water, change of the bowl or human interaction at all and all that kept Victoria from losing it mentally by the end was the thought of doing what she could for her husband, who no doubt was being held in far worse conditions.

Her solitary confinement seemed to come to an abrupt halt, as if they had all of a sudden remembered that she was being kept in the depths of the Mansion and they had better do something with her (in actual fact it was deliberate by Lucy as a way to destabilise Victoria even more mentally than before). Lucy, accompanied by an inanely grinning guard opened the heavy door and stormed into the small room, Victoria struggled to her feet and the cramped conditions meant that the two women were just inches apart as the Asian woman spoke dismissively to her former employee.

"You are being assigned to kitchen and cleaning duties for the future! You will do all that is asked of you. Understand?"

Victoria found it impossible to hide the disappointment and displeasure she felt at being reduced to doing such menial tasks but that only pleased Lucy more.

"What's wrong? Still think you are above doing that? Maybe this will teach you some manners and teach you to be humble."

In her room she had managed to lose track of time and days and when she was led up to the kitchen was surprised to find sun flooding in the big kitchen window. The cook and her young assistants, who were now working exclusively for Captain Fujita and his men, turned to stare at her and Victoria realised again how vulnerable she was, stark naked and being appraised by every eye (jealous or not) that stared upon her. Victoria took to the role of submissive, naked servant woman without complaint, aware that there could be worse roles for her. Her acceptance irritated Lucy, who had wanted amore combustible reaction to the stuck up blonde's plight. So she decided to push her a little harder.

One afternoon the cook told Victoria that the Mistress (Lucy) wanted her upstairs to clean the polished wooden floor of the master bedroom. Victoria grabbed the bucket and sponge and headed upstairs. It was strange, she mused, that in all her years up this last month she had hardly raised a hand in manual labour of any sort - the idea abhorrent to her, below a Lady of her standing. She walked the stairs under the watchful gaze of soldiers stationed at the bottom and top of the stairs who were still enjoying ogling the English woman's lithe, sexy body and seeing her so humiliatingly collared.

The door was closed so she knocked (as a proper maid should, she knew) and when Lucy's voice bade her to enter she turned the handle and stepped inside in time to watch the Asian woman (who was on her knees and naked) bob her head forward and take Captain Fujita's hard cock into her mouth. Victoria didn't know what to think or where to look, this was an unexpected and unwanted scene to stumble into. The Captain looked at the English woman and smiled inanely, while Lucy, despite her efforts at sucking his cock looked literally like the cat that got the cream!

She knew the English attitude towards sex and knew that sex would be a definite way to break Victoria's spirit and resistance further. She removed the slippery cock from her mouth and jerked it as she turned to address Victoria.

"Stand in the corner maid! I want to you to watch this and see how a real woman handles her man, how to treat a man properly!"

Victoria obeyed dumbly and found that as much as she was uncomfortable as a voyeur, she could not tear her eyes away from the two naked figures before her. She leaned on her wooden mop handle and put the metal bucket down to observe what transpired.

Lucy put her mouth quickly back to hard work on Fujita's cock, her head rolling and bobbing from her efforts, her long, silky dark hair obscuring much of Victoria's view of the long, thin meat pole that was being manipulated so. In her years of marriage Victoria had never lowered herself to suck her husbands cock, it was unnatural and unseemly, and David had certainly never suggested it either. She had heard rumour of the sex act but seeing it like this was a shock to her, but she could hardly stop herself looking. The Captain's eyes were squeezed tight and very nearly shut, such was his concentration and enjoyment of the blow job, for an islander, he thought, this girl gave better head than many of the hookers in the cities back home. With each swallow and bob of her small mouth she was taking nearly it's full length and was feeling it hit the back of her throat and barely registering as she increased her efforts. This was not her first time, that was for sure!

Lucy pushed the Officer back until he was forced to sit down on the edge of the bed and she kept her lips tight around his member all the way. She may have been the only one kneeling in the room but she had the power. Victoria watched with growing interest and disgust for her. And then, without warning, Lucy detached her mouth and pushed Fujita onto his back on the bed and straddled him, his hard dick sticking up clearly for Victoria to see before it seemed to be engulfed by Lucy's body. She gave a squeal of pleasure and proceeded to ride him as one might a horse. This too was new to Victoria, as was Lucy's unadulterated pleasure at the sex. It was all foreign to her.

They rutted like animals like this for far longer than Victoria had ever had sex and when she had thought the display over, it was only Lucy rolling over onto her back to allow the Captain to enter her vagina further from a Missionary position. Their bodies seemed entwined and Victoria became aware of her own hard breathing at watching this sex show. She snapped back to her normal, reserved self and felt a huge wave of guilt and remorse engulf her. How could she enjoy this perversity while her dear, brave husband was trapped in terrible conditions so nearby?

But she could not even feel guilty without interruption, as with a deep, guttural groan the Japanese Officer came deep within Lucy's pussy and the to of them flopped together for a moment as they tried to recover their breath after this intimate, energetic time. At last the soldier peeled himself off of his lover and with a weak mock salute towards his captive in the corner moved to collect his clothing and head to the bathroom next door. This girl was more than he had ever had before, such an energetic and kinky lover and with so many twisted ways of humiliating the English woman. Once the door had closed, Lucy propped her naked, sweating body up on her elbow and looked at Victoria smiling at her. She parted her, long, shiny legs and played her fingers down to her pussy lips and addressed her 'maid'.

"I want you to come over here slave and to clean my sex for me. Captain Fujita has left it wet and soiled, come, lie on the bed, your head between my legs and clean your Mistress up."

Victoria just stood there and did not react at all to the instruction. Her mind was processing it and was at once repulsed by the suggestion. What she had watched was bad enough (despite the flush it had brought on her) but this vile command from Lucy was far too much. It was a line she was not going to cross. But of course she would, it only took the dark haired girl to mention her captive darling husband and Victoria was walking towards her, nervous of what she was about to do. That damned Lucy had such a smug, self satisfied grin on her face and for one second Victoria wished she could haul off the godforsaken leather collar, throw it at her and slap her as hard as she could. That's what she wished for, but what she did was walked tentatively across the wooden floor to stand at the end of her very own King sized bed and stand between the wide V of the Asian girls outstretched legs.

"What are you waiting for? Get on with your job, your chores!"

Victoria steeled herself to do this despicable perversion and lowered herself onto all fours atop the bed and quickly enough her face was inches from the sweat and juices soaked, hairy black bush of Lucy's pubic mound. To lick another woman in this manner was something that Victoria had genuinely never considered, she swallowed hard and closed her eyes and dipped her head to meet Lucy's pussy.

"Come on! Use your tongue! Do you know nothing? Are you so pathetically sheltered in the world?"

Before she was even aware she was doing it, Victoria's tongue was extended and touching skin. She tried to block out what she was doing. Tried to mentally place herself in another place and time. A time when none of this had happened and she and David were laughing and joking over a picnic on the beach. She realised that you don't really know what you have until it is no longer there. But she failed. She could not hide what she was doing. She was licking the pussy of another woman, another woman so much lower in the social strata that she had actually employed her not so long ago. The thick aroma of recent lovemaking and sex assailed Victoria's senses and she forced herself to stay down there and try to get this over with as quickly as possible.

Above her Lucy was in heaven. She though back to how humiliated she had been when she had returned home after being unfairly fired from her position at the Mansion. She had sworn it was lie and she was being picked on, but no-one had cared or believed her. All cared was that the one steady source of income to the household (her parents and three brothers) had disappeared, and under the weight of their disappointment she had vowed that she would grab every opportunity in the future, no matter what. Yes, she enjoyed laying back on this luxurious bed in the morning sun, Fujita's exertions close in memory, but more than all of that she enjoyed that she was being sexual stimulated by this stuck up bitch and she was hating having to do it. Lucy arched her back as Victoria's tongue found her labial lips and brushed gently up the length of them. She curled her legs slightly around behind the English woman's neck and drew her face closer.

Victoria tried to fight back from this new pressure but realised it was futile and went back to orally pleasuring Lucy, licking as fast as she could to try and end it, trying to ignore the taste of the Japanese officer who was so recently there. Then she felt Lucy tense her legs and seem to squeeze and that taste was stronger and mixed with thicker juices, that was accompanied by Lucy's squirming and crying out. She had just climaxed herself and pushed her lovers semen out of her pussy into her former employers mouth! Gradually she slackened her leg grip on Victoria and allowed the long haired blonde to draw her face back and watched amused at the look on her face and her attempts to swat and wipe at her face.

As with many who have very suddenly gained power Lucy was having extreme, unpredictable mood swings and suddenly she was angered by the blonde's obvious distaste. She leapt from the bed and grabbed Victoria by the hair and hauled her through to the now emptied bathroom and forced her messed up face under a tap and turned on the water to wash her clean. The fast flowing cold water assailed Victoria's shocked face remorselessly.

"There! Bitch! If you can't stand the taste of me wash it away! Now get on with cleaning the floor!"

She was screaming by the end of the diatribe and stormed from the bedroom past stunned and confused guards. Victoria knelt in the bathroom, wondering how she could ever escape this madness.

From there on Victoria seemed to lose all concept of time. Hours bending into days and then into weeks and at no point was she able to say that she knew what the date actually was. It didn't really matter any more to her. She continued her new role in the Mansion and as much as possible tried to avoid Lucy. The woman was dangerous and Victoria did not anything to do with her perversions.