War Time Humiliation Ch. 02

Story Info
Things get worse for Victoria, the Comfort Prisoner.
3.8k words
4.35
133k
14
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 01/12/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheDarkCloud
TheDarkCloud
4,511 Followers

Tilstock was a rat, everyone on the island knew that and had known that for years. He barely even merited having his first name used. Just because his dad was a big cheese in the army years earlier Chris Tilstock had got away with a lot of shit over the years. David Adams had hated him when he was Governor of the island, both because he was such a work shy, untrustworthy shyster and also because he was such a letch over his pretty young wife Victoria. He would sleaze around her at every opportunity and generally pester her with little or no comeback from her as she would never have been interested in a pathetic specimen as him, especially with a husband like hers. He had made several 'inappropriate' comments to her upon her arrival and seemed to be impervious to her obvious and blatant disgust and repulsion to him, while David had decided to treat him with the contempt he so clearly deserved, not even giving him the respect of telling him to 'bugger off'. He truly was detested by almost anyone that had the misfortune of meeting with him.

Yet everyone on the island tolerated him and let his antics slide, it wasn't worth the hassle of doing or saying anything and he somehow always managed to make himself appear useful to have around. And then the war came to the island, bringing with it the invading Japanese and the ruling British citizens being swept into prison camps and enforced servitude. Being the kind of scum Tilstock was he soon managed to weasel his way into helping out the Japanese, making himself useful to them and selling what soul he had to save his own neck and gain as easy a life as he could. The other Brits and colonials despised him but he didn't care, he was out of the prison and his collaboration had gained all sorts of perks. Proper meals, clean water, a softer bed, being excused from the labour the other prisoners were set and now this the greatest perk he had earned so far. He smiled his reptilian smile as he turned the door handle and licked his lips, for what he was about to receive he was indeed thankful, and all for informing his Japanese captors of an escape attempt that was being planned.

He pushed the door open and the first thing he saw in the room was his own revolting reflection. He was 48 but looked older on a thin, wiry frame that did not look strong at all. He was five foot six and balding, his furtive, prying eyes hidden behind cracked, murky spectacles. His clothes were not at all what he was used to but needs must in these circumstances and compared to the rags that many of his compatriots now wore his shabby jumper, shoes and trousers were positively evening dress. He brushed back a long wave of his greying hair on his head and tidied himself in the mirror before stepping inside the room.

The room itself was inside the building that had for some years previous to the war been the island's Town hall, this had been a dressing room. Nowadays the building had been turned into a bordello cum brothel and the room was where the former Governor's wife was currently selling her body in order to preserve both her and her husband's lives.

Victoria Adams lifted her tired head from the pillow it had rested upon, her long blonde hair tangled and unkempt somewhat yet still retaining much of it's previous allure. She had a resigned look on her face at the arrival of another customer. It was three weeks since her hated rival, Lucy, the girl she had fired unceremoniously from her staff when she was the First Lady of the Island, had banished her to this hell, forced to prostitute and whore her sexy body out to a multitude of Japanese soldiers or their friendly islanders. Truthfully she didn't know which were worse, both were equally depraved and animalistic in their desires and it was genuinely such a debasement for someone of her upbringing and standing to perform such grotesque acts with these lowly scum. Looking back, that period after the Japanese army's initial invasion where Lucy and her boyfriend Captain Sakota had used her to fulfil Lucy's sadistic vengeance, making her parade though the town naked, having her act as a servant, making her eat Lucy's pussy, forcing her to become a 'comfort' prisoner for visiting dignitaries before finally performing a humiliatingly ritualistic bukkake before the whole islands population, was perhaps not so bad as the daily grind and disgrace of becoming nothing more than a series of holes to satisfy these bastards desires.

She looked at Tilstock in the doorway, taking a few moments to recognise him. As she shifted her position to properly face him she winced slightly with the old dog collar that Lucy had placed around her neck all those weeks ago when this nightmare had begun, chaffed roughly against her delicate neck. For the briefest moment hope bloomed in Victoria's eyes, after all, since being banished to this new demeaning role in life as a prostitute the only people she had seen had been either soldiers or islanders who had been sympathetic or helpful to the Japanese soldiers efforts. For all that she had loathed Tilstock before the war, once she recognised him she could not help but think that maybe he was the bringer of good news. But one look into his shifty eyes told her the story, told her that this was no hero come to her rescue rather just another customer. Tilstock smiled nastily at the dull realisation as it dawned in Victoria's eyes. As he moved slowly into the room she instinctively pulled her legs up on the bed and wrapped her arms around them protectively as she moved away from the advancing letch.

"W-What do you want? Why are you here?" she knew in her heart the answer but still had to ask, to hear what he had to say.

"I've come for you my dear, I've come to collect my just deserts I've waited a long time and put up with a lot to reach this point and now it's time to collect. I've come for your sweet ass Victoria!"

Tilstock was grinning maniacally at Victoria as he spoke and as he inched towards her, his hand reached to his belt and began to unbuckle it. The tired blonde pulled her legs in tighter to her chest and tried to find her voice to at least plead to him, to beg that he not do this but looking at him she knew it was pointless and hopeless and all that escaped from her lips was a small cry as he hauled off his belt and his raggedy trousers collapsed around his ankles. He no longer had the luxury of underwear so Victoria was immediately confronted, almost at eye level just yards from her, by the single most disgusting, scabby, dirty cock that she had encountered in her weeks as a 'comfort' prisoner even her cruel captors and the savage island men were more appetising than this.

Seeing her revulsion and disgust just spurred the brute on, cackling like a madman that had craved something for so long that he had become somewhat unhinged he spoke in a goading, menacing voice.

"What's the matter you stuck up cunt? Am I not good enough for you? I never fucking was, was I bitch! Well guess what, you don't look so high and mighty now, wallowing in this squalor like a tuppeny whore. I've got you now and I'm going to fuck you like I've wanted to for so long. Every hole! Your darling husband isn't going to fucking protect you now is he? He's too busy telling the Japs all he knows out in the field in his bamboo cage."

Despite her own plight, Victoria would not allow him to besmirch her husband, David like that.

"That's a lie! Take that back, it's you that is the collaborator, you are the traitor! David's worth a hundred of you!"

Smiling at having got so under her skin so easily, Tilstock reached forward to grab Victoria's unkempt, long blonde hair in his rough hand. She had backed up all she could and her bare back was now against the cooling, stone wall of her room. Holding her like that he bent forward to leer with his ugly face right into her pretty one (still retaining her natural grace and beauty even in these terrible conditions), as he spoke his mottled lips revealed rotting, stained teeth and he hissed triumphantly at her.

"That's as may be Missy but this very morning I took a walk past his cage and filled his water bowl up with my own piss and let me tell you bitch he was drinking it straight from here by the end, that's what your precious fucking hero is reduced to doing now!"

It was no lie, Tilstock had revelled in doing such a hideous thing to the former Governor who had so hated and ignored him for so long, watching Major Adams scrabble round on hands and knees as he pissed on him had been a real personal triumph for Tilstock and just from his voice as he described it Victoria could sense that what he said was true. The news demoralised her further and her head dropped and slackened as the fight and resistance left her and a dull acceptance filled her.

"That's right and now his stuck up wife is going to suck me off!"

A final sob escaped Victoria as Tilstock pulled her head towards him and at the same time thrust his erect cock forward to rub against her lips. She almost retched and gagged at the prospect of what she was going to do, the fact this was so much more personal than all the others just made it all the worse and she could barely believe that one of their own would sink to these depths. The smell of stale sweat and the disgusting sight was too much for her and as she closed her eyes she felt his fingers prying her mouth open and then his dick slowly ploughed it's way in, sliding horrifically for her, along the length of her tongue.

Uuurgh! He was a filthy and disgusting cur and it certainly didn't help when his hairy, sweaty balls slapped against Victoria's delicate little chin as his cock strained deep into her mouth. For his part he was in heavenly rapture, holding the young blonde's head tightly he pushed his groin forward and was rewarded with the indescribable feeling of his large foreskin being slowly peeled back as his cheesy helmet pushed further in until it poked against the back of Victoria's throat. He screwed his eyes shut in ecstasy, as much at the thought of doing this to the perfect English Rose who for so long had been on a pedestal to him, unattainable and untouchable. The thought of her transformed into this cheap, dirty gutter whore was such a turn on to him.

He pulled her head off his cock and stared deeply at her as he spat out his next harsh words.

"That's it whore! Suck my cock good because it's going right up your tight asshole next!"

She flinched and gasped at the sudden release and the promise of what debasement was to follow but the cowardly Tilstock just saw that as another opportunity to ram his hard, slimy cock back into her mouth and once again enjoy the feel of her soft lips on his penis.

"Yeah that's what your mouth's for Mrs Adams, eh? Not looking down your nose at me now are you? Not so fucking snooty with my big cock in your gob, eh?"

God he was loving this and he seemed positively deranged as he laughed at the various misshapes Victoria's mouth was forced into as his cock head pressed against both her cheek walls alternately.

Gagging, coughing, her eyes blurring as they filled with tears, Victoria struggled to keep it all together, she thought she might just go mad there and then. The stress and strain of the past couple of months since the Japanese army invaded the island had built and built and now this latest indignity and humiliation was pushing her to her breaking point. She felt like just snapping her teeth together and biting the fucking bastards dick right off, it was anger and emotion that she had never experienced before but also mixed with the deepest regret because she knew she would never do it. Captain Fujita and that she-devil Lucy had left her in no doubt that the fate of her beloved husband were she not to 'play ball' with any of her 'customers'. So in the end all she could do was try and position her head forward a bit to try and at least gain a measure more of comfort, but it wasn't much.

It also did not last for very long and her discomfort at her mouth being fucked so crudely was to be nothing to the prospect she was then faced with as Tilstock plucked his slimy cock from her lips and, with trails of her own saliva hanging from her mouth, he flipped her over onto her front and she felt her ass cheeks being pawed and parted by the perverts hands.

Defiance long since gone to be replaced by pathetic pleading she tried to turn her head over her shoulder and beseech him feebly.

"Please, no, please don't do this, please, I can't, I..."

The unfeeling bastard Tilstock paid her no heed and continued to pull her ass cheeks apart and in an instant his thick cock was pushing up against her tight ass hole, probing and almost goading her before pushing further in.

"No chance bitch! All rich bitches like you should experience this! You should all find out what your asshole is actually for!"

She was his fuck puppet and they both knew it, she tried to relax her body to not fight back, knowing from bitter recent experience that that would only make it worse but she could not rid from her mind the sick pervert who was doing this to her. It wasn't some nameless and faceless Japanese soldier this was one of their own, an Englishman, a countryman of hers and as he inched his filthy penis deeper into her asshole he creepily patted her long blonde hair like she was some kid of pet. This also wasn't about just the sexual act it was about power and Tilstock was revelling in having this once all powerful woman reduced to this and he smiled with every thrust of his hips as he pressed deeper into her asshole .

"I've got good news for you whore! I'm about to cum, but the bad news is I want to cum in your mouth, I want you to taste your own ass as you taste my seed! Do you want that?"

Was there no end to the depths Tilstock would sink? Apparently not, as he pulled out of Victoria's ass, pulled her onto her knees before him and used his grip on her hair to make her nod her ascent. It was a mockery but he didn't care and prised her lips apart with his rigid, pulsing cock and thrust his meat, so recently buried to the hilt in her ass, into her gagging mouth and just as he was in it pulsed wildly and began to spray his foul semen deep into her mouth and she felt it hit the back of her throat and slowly trickle down her gullet. She was close to vomiting as he allowed the full load to shoot out then withdrew his shrinking member only to slap it messily and dismissively against her chin.

"Clean it up, I'm done with you for now!"

She got to work on that vile task with little enthusiasm and was still at it when the door swung open again and her nemesis Lucy, the native bitch whose vindictiveness had reduced her to the role of island whore, sashayed into the room and smirked at what her former mistress at the mansion was busy doing.

"Enjoying your prostitute Mr. Tilstock, has she serviced you to your content?"

"Hardly, I don't think the bitch tried at all!"

"Oh really? That is strange, you would have thought that if she really cared for her husband she would have put her full efforts into pleasing her customers, don't you?"

It was a rhetorical question, Lucy would not be particularly interested in what a pathetic, insignificant tosser like Tilstock thought about anything. He wasn't anything to her, wasn't even fit the lick the shit from her shoes much less have his opinion count for anything.

Unlike her former employer, who at that time was not looking her best at all, Lucy stood before them in her full glory. She was wearing a short black dress that showed off her slim, feline figure to great effect. Her dark eyes sparkled in her pretty, tanned, Asian face and her long dark hair glistened silkily down her back as she stepped confidently towards the two Brits. How she enjoyed that now these two were in her power after so long bowing and cow-towing to them and their kind. Indeed Lucy, thanks to her intimate relationship with Captain Fujita (and some of his regiment!), was enjoying a great deal of power and influence on the island and was becoming more cocky and confident with every passing day. She stood inches from Victoria's desperate, sloppy, coughing face and reached down to cup the blondes chin and force her to look up at her while the weasel like Tilstock stood to one side.

"Maybe you are tired of doing this for your husband. Maybe you no longer care that his fate rests with you and your actions. Maybe you don't care if he lives or he dies."

"No! Please, it's not that. I do it again! I'll do better! Please don't!"

Lucy's lips lifted into an evil smile and she condescendingly patted the top of Victoria's head.

"There, there. I know you will and perhaps to show that devotion of yours, to show that eagerness you have for saving your dear David you can give Mr Tilstock a little something extra perhaps. You know just to show me how committed a whore you really are."

Victoria tried to take all the hate she felt for the bitch out of her look as she strained her head up to swallow and nod her ascent.

"That's good; I thought you would think like that. Tilstock! Stop cowering over there and get yourself here, your pleasure's not finished yet, though I think I'll get more enjoyment out of this than either of you. Go on man! Stand over there with your back to us! Yes, like that, now bend over and pull you're ass cheeks open. Don't complain, just fucking do it! Right, now then whore, you want to do anything to preserve your husband? Well you can crawl over there and get to work, lick his arsehole clean!"

For a moment there was pure silence in the room as the two Brits digested this instruction and Lucy watched their changing reactions and expressions with delicious amusement. Tilstock eventually gave a nervous chuckle and complied with the command, pulling his hairy ass cheeks apart to provide Victoria with a stomach churning sight.

"Well what are you waiting for whore? I thought you wanted to help David?"

This was the pits of despair for the pretty blonde but nevertheless she moved onto all fours and began to crawl to her next assignment trying all the time to mentally justify the depths of depravity she was sinking to. Could this really be the woman who had attended Royal Gala's only a few short years ago, the young woman who was an ever present at society gatherings with the great and the good of Thirties London the young lady who had married the man of her dreams in a lavish ceremony put on by her rich father. And here she was about to lick the hairy ass of one of the lowest pieces of scum she had ever had the misfortune to meet.

"And you'd better look eager to do it whore! I want to be able to believe that you really want to taste Tilstock's ass, that it's a real treat for you, convince me or else!"

Victoria hesitated, her head just inches from Tilstock's pulled apart ass she closed her eyes and blocked from her mind what it was she was doing and extended her tongue and leaned forward and tentatively began to lap at his hairy ass.

"That's no fucking use! Open your eyes bitch and get digging with that tongue, get it right up there!"

Swallowing her pride further the blonde opened her eyes to view the expanse of hairy skin before her and pressed her tongue further in until it touched Tilstock's puckered asshole. She had no chance to contemplate her horrific task before she felt Lucy's hand grip her hair and push her face deeper into the bum cheeks and the Asian woman command Tilstock to back up and push his ass onto Victoria.

For all his perversions and depravity, Tilstock had never even dreamed of doing something like this never mind actually done it and his cock state of complete arousal certainly indicated that he was enjoying it. Lucy too was getting off on humiliating her rival so completely and while her right hand kept a tight reign on Victoria's head and made sure to rub the blonde's face and tongue hard on Tilstock's arse, her left hand descended to her own crotch and she fingered herself through the thin cloth of her dress.

TheDarkCloud
TheDarkCloud
4,511 Followers
12