Warlock Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, quite," John mused. He still felt her too. Not lying against him, but his seed in her womb connected them unlike what happened when a woman drank him down. He couldn't draw more power from her, but he felt her. He was aware of her... where she was, how her health was, even how she was feeling. At the moment she was feeling content, warm, and very relaxed. There was more, she felt confident and empowered... as though she could do almost anything.

His seed in her womb did more than just let him read her, it opened a connection. He knew without needing to test that he could fill her with power. Well, not fill her, but give her some that he could either dictate its usage or let her decide, given enough training.

"What is it?" she asked. "You made a strange noise. A hitch in your breathing."

"I did?" John asked.

"Yes, you did. I'm pretty much a wild animal, you know, except I walk on two legs. I'm really good at hearing and smelling things. You smell really good, by the way."

"I'm sweaty," John grumbled.

"Mmm, but it's a good, natural smell. And your musk... the smell of your cock? It makes me think I've swallowed butterflies."

He chuckled. "Well, my nosy little savage, it's nothing to worry about. I'm always thinking and learning and, believe it or not, that was a first for me."

She lifted herself up on her elbow and placed her hand on his chest. "There's no way you were a virgin!"

"Oh, far from it," he said. "I meant when I... filled you."

"Filled me? Oh, you mean at the end? When your seed spurted inside of my cunt? Well, that's how it's done, isn't it? That's how babies are made, anyhow. It felt amazing, all the heat and throbbing and pressure."

Just blushed in spite of her open and frank nature... or perhaps because of it. Or maybe because he now had to explain how things usually worked for him. "Well, actually, it can be dangerous if I do that. Because of my magic, I mean. When my partner reaches her peak I take some of her energy and make it my own. That feed my magic and gives me power. I have to be careful not to take too much or you would pass out or...worse."

"Die?"

John nodded.

She frowned and shook her head. "I don't believe you would do that."

"I wouldn't," he agreed. "Or at least I wouldn't do it on purpose."

She nodded. "Okay, I believe that. So, anyhow..."

"Yes?"

"That was for you," she said. "To get back to what you were saying before?"

"Oh! Right. When I... finish, you know..."

"When you cum?"

John chuckled. "Yes, when I cum. Some of my power goes with it. Depending on how I do it, it can be barely any to a lot. Filling your womb, as I did, takes a lot and can make it so that I did not gain any power from you at all."

"Oh! Well, how else would you do it? Spill it on the ground?"

John scowled. "That would be wasteful. On your skin is the safest all around. It would give you a bit of energy back to rejuvenate you and barely take anything from me. The next would be if you were to drink from me. That—"

"Half a moment!" she cried, stopping him mid-explanation. "Drink from you? You mean... when you... in my mouth? And I swallow it? All?"

John tried not to laugh at the shocked expression on her face. He failed, but quickly added an explanation. "Yes, the more the better. It barely takes any power from me but that would connect us enough so that when you're nearby I would be more attuned to you. Your moods and needs and wants, among other things."

Jennaca tilted her head and then twisted to look down at his now flaccid cock lying on his left thigh. She turned back to him and nodded. "I'd like to try that sometime, I think. You tasted really good... I wasn't sure if it was right to say that or not but I guess it is."

"I seem to be an exception to the rule," John warned her.

Her forehead creased. "About admitting things and being honest?"

"No, my... flavor. Before meeting my Mistress I never met a woman that enjoyed a man's... spirit."

"His cum?"

"Yes."

She nodded and shrugged. "I guess I wouldn't know. I can imagine why though, I suppose. If you've smelled pee it can tell you a few things. The first is that it stinks and the best thing to do is cover it somehow."

John chuckled.

"Since cum and pee come out of the same place, I can imagine the taste wouldn't be good normally. You cum smells and tastes nothing like pee though, that I'm sure of!"

"Good to know," John said.

"Lastly is what we did, where I filled your womb. Because you are such a special woman, I believe you have some magic or power of your own waiting to be discovered."

"Like my mom!"

"Like your mother," John agreed. "I took from you... more than I intended, but you are still bright and full of life and energy. Perhaps not as bright as you were, but very close. What I gave back was nothing compared to what I took from you."

"Does that mean we can do this over and over?"

John chuckled. "Not quite as easy as that. I'm not ready to go again, I'm afraid. Another stipulation of my magic."

"That's probably good," she said. "I'm not sure I could handle you again. I feel like I had an axe strike me between my legs and then a maul came in behind it to drive my legs further apart!"

"Ah, yes... if I'm truly your first—"

"You are," she insisted.

John bowed his head and continued, "— then you should know I'm bigger than most man... perhaps any. I'm not sure, I've never compared myself to others but I do know Mistress rewarded me with a very large cock."

"Handsome, big, powerful, kind... You're quite the catch, aren't you?"

John smiled. "I'm not available to be caught, I'm afraid. I have to serve my Mistress, and she does not allow monogamy."

"Oh... oh! I'm sorry... did you think... oh silly me," she babbled. "I wasn't asking for you to let me settle down and be your woman. I've far too much to do yet myself. Places to see, things to do, and my own future to unlock. I truly like you, John, but I'm not..."

John leaned up and gave her a brief kiss. "Worry not, my lady."

She relaxed and smiled down at him. "Saints, you could steal the heart of one of Kar's gargoyle statues!"

John's eyes widened as she unwittingly sent half formed images fluttering through his brain. He shook them away and smiled. "Yes, you could too. A beautiful young woman with a heart as pure as yours is rare find."

She shifted and sat up, wincing as she put some weight on her butt. She reached down to cup her bruised sex and brought her fingers up with a gasp. They were wet with their combined juices. Her fingers slid between her lips and she sucked them clean before shivering and looking at him.

John watched, keenly fascinated as she yanked her fingers out of her mouth and smiled. "What? I told you how good you taste."

John chuckled and climbed to his feet. He reached down and offered her his hand. She took it but rose on her own. She winced as she moved and then took stock of her aches. She nodded and flashed him a smile.

"Are you all right?"

"Better than all right," she assured him and began gathering her gear and her clothing. "My soreness is nothing. There are no injuries, I'll be fine."

John nodded and slid his robe over his head. He adjusted it and waited for her to get tie her belt and then slide her sash between her enormous breasts. He watched them sway and jiggle as she worked, half hypnotized by their majesty. Jennaca caught him staring and giggled. She hopped up on her toes a few times, making them shake some more.

John blushed and admitted, "I've never seen breasts like yours before. They're truly amazing!"

"Thank you. Mostly I find them difficult, but if you like them then perhaps I've been overly harsh. Mom always made fun of me for them but, now that I'm think of it, she did say some day I would make someone very happy with them."

"I'm sure I wasn't who she had in mind, but I'm in awe all the same."

Jennaca grinned and pulled her shirt back on. It was a snug fit with the ties loose. Drawing the laces tight seemed to straight the fabric and the ties to the point John was sure they were burst. They held as she tied them off. She scooped up her bow and she was ready to go, just like that.

"Ready?" she asked.

John smiled and offered his arm. She took it and they rounded the wagon and returned to the campfire, both grinning like young fools in love, or at least in lust.

Zynga cackled again, only this time she did it out loud.

"Where's Artesia?" John asked.

Zynga giggled before saying, "She went out to keep watch. Something she said about being loud enough to bring every animal and bandit within a league."

John blushed and Jennaca grinned. When he looked at her she shrugged it away and then turned to see Sasha was lying down cuddled against Corsa. The tiger's eyes were still watching Zynga, but occasionally they looked in other directions as well.

Jennaca's eyes widened and her smile threatened to swallow the rest of her face. She clapped her hands together and then knelt down to rub Sasha between the ears. "I had a feeling about tonight! I knew this was going to work out for the best."

Corsa lifted a hand to get John's attention. When he took a step toward her she pointed at the dirt in front of her where'd she written something new. John took a look at it and chuckled. He nodded.

"Yes, Corsa, I like Jennaca too. I think we can keep her."


12