Warned

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There were few good things that happened as my divorce and the criminal case against Melany, her father, and her two miscreant brothers, proceeded. One thing that was good was that my relationship with Samantha, Melany's mother, got even better. Samantha was chagrined by what her husband and children had done and apologized to me profusely. I finally made her stop trying to fall on her sword. I also put Samantha in touch with my divorce attorney and she used her to file for divorce from Jerry.

Experiencing a common calamity Samantha and I became good friends more than ex son-in-law and ex mother-in-law.

Another good thing was that Cagney, working with the State Police and prosecutor, was a pit bull in pursing Melany, Jerry, and the two miscreant brothers, so it was almost certain that they would be convicted of several serious crimes. Cagney seemed to ask me lots of personal questions when we talked, whether on the phone or in person. I asked her personal questions in return. We both were open with each other.

Another good thing was that with Jerry out of the picture Tom came out of the closet. While he denied being the source of my warning text he denied it with a smile. I thanked him "for not warning me" with a Breitling Endurance watch, something that he had always wanted.

One bad thing -- perhaps fueled by my lack of sex since I was abstaining until the divorce was final so that my adultery wouldn't offset Melany's as far as the prenup was concerned -- was that I was having intense sexual dreams that I didn't want to have, a couple of times even spontaneously cumming shortly after waking up in the middle of one of those powerful dreams. The subject of my dreams fluctuated between two different women, neither of whom I felt comfortable dreaming about.

Another so-so good thing was that after Melany completely agreed to the terms of the divorce that I proposed, through her attorney she begged me to see her. When I saw her in a jail visiting room Melany did not look good in an orange jumpsuit, although she still was a beautiful woman. She wanted to see me to confess what had happened and to beg my forgiveness.

"That asshole Reginald made me believe that you were cheating on me and I was so mad and jealous that I cheated with him. When I talked to my father about a divorce and he found out that I had cheated too he was concerned that the cheating clause in the prenup would result in a wash -- instead of me getting really big bucks. That is when he came up with the idea of taking you out," Melany confessed before tears started.

I remained silent. She eventually regained her composure and continued. "My greatest regret is letting my father talk me into having my idiot brothers take you out and telling them about your business trip. Can you ever forgive me?"

I thought for a while. "I'll forgive you," I said "if you'll confess to the prosecutor. If you do you may get a good deal from him and get out earlier than your other family members."

"Thank you, Brian, I will," she said, smiling through her tears. "I know that I have no right to ask but can you do a favor for me?"

"What?" I skeptically inquired.

"Make sure that Reginald pays."

I simply smiled, and said nothing except "Goodbye Melany and make the best of your life for here on out."

Melany was true to her word. Shortly after I met with Melany the prosecutor made a deal with her; he let her plead guilty to conspiracy and manslaughter with a sentence of no less than ten nor more than twelve years in prison.

**********

Samantha and I got our divorces the same week. Samantha was in the process of selling her house and moving back to the city of her birth where her elderly parents and two sisters and their families lived; Tom would be moving there too. She got a good deal on her house if she could vacate immediately even though she would need about two weeks more to settle her affairs. Knowing that I would ask her to live with me those two weeks she told me about it and eagerly accepted when I did offer.

Samantha moved into my guest room on a Wednesday. We planned to go out on the town Friday to celebrate our divorces "If you don't mind being with an old lady," she grinned at me.

"You mean an old lady who will be the best looking woman anywhere that we go?" I smiled.

"Bull-shitter," she cackled.

Actually, it was no bullshit. When she came out of the guest bathroom shortly before we left for our celebration evening on Friday I was bowled over. As earlier indicated Samantha was about as good-looking as a now 52 year old woman could be; but that night she was as good-looking as any woman could be, regardless of age.

"WOW," I uttered; "you look fantastic."

"Not bad yourself," Samantha beamed fingering my tie.

"Wait while I get my axe handle," I grinned.

"For what?" she asked.

"To fight off all the lechers when they see you in that dress," I replied.

She smiled and gave me a kiss on the cheek. Just then the doorbell rang -- it was our limo driver.

It was apparent as we walked to the limo that there were two things we really wanted that night. She wanted me to treat her like a date, and I wanted to treat her like a one.

The dinner and nightclub were wonderful; it was definitely one of the ten best dates of my life. However, even more wonderful was the anticipation of what was to come. As we finished slow dancing to "At Last" by Etta James Samantha moved her head off my shoulder and her boobs away from my chest. Pulling on my tie she moved my ear to her lips and whispered "Will you take me please home and fuck me?"

I whispered back "No -- but I will make love to you."

*************

When we arrived home we didn't go after each other like wild animals looking for hot monkey sex. We slowly and erotically undressed each other, a piece of clothing or jewelry at a time, with no urgency, but with plenty of short, sweet kisses. When we finally were both naked -- my cock was like a piece of titanium and you could actually smell her arousal -- I lifted Samantha up and slowly carried her to the shower stall in the master bedroom.

Once the water was warm I helped Samantha into the shower and gently washed her off. When she was sparkling and smiling she returned the favor. "Don't touch my penis," I growled. "It's on a hair trigger and likely to explode."

She just smiled and then proceeded to get my testicles cleaner than they ever were before in my life.

After we dried off I again lifted her and carried her to my bed, passionately kissing her on the lips as we moved. I pulled the comforter and top sheet back and then laid her gently on the bottom sheet. I kissed the nipples and handled the heft of her prodigious tits for a long while as she softly moaned in pleasure. Then I kissed my way down to her honey pot. I ever-so-gently, yet zealously, drove her to an orgasm with my lips, tongue, and fingers.

Once Samantha came down from her orgasm we made eye contact so intense that it was like staring laser beams at each other. Then I slowly penetrated her silken orifice with my restless cock while Samantha moaned with every centimeter of penetration.

What followed was the most delicious copulation of my life. Despite my conviction that I had been in love with Melany -- and one steady girlfriend before her -- my intercourse with Samantha was on a different spiritual level.

When I ejaculated into Samantha it wasn't like a quick forceful fall down a waterfall; it was like a slow, serene float down a lazy river. It lasted far longer than any other ejaculation in my life and flooded my brain with more endorphins than I thought my body capable of producing in a month. When Samantha shivered beneath me and let out a low gravely sound I had reached a peak of sexual bliss that I had never experienced before.

When I finally withdrew we lay side-by-side staring into each other's eyes, the only light in the room a bedside lamp with a soft LED that changed in color from red, to blue, to green, to white, to purple. Nothing needed to be said, but I said something anyway. "That was the best experience of my life," I announced in an introspective voice.

Her dreamy response was "That's the closest I've ever felt to another person in my life," then she gently kissed me on my lips. After a long few, smiling, minutes of quiet she said "Now let's see how animalistic we can be."

With that she shinnied down the bed, started sucking my still half-hard cock, and massaged my balls using both of her hands. When my cock returned to its titanium-bar-simulating condition Samantha mounted me, got a primal shimmer in her eyes, impaled herself on my cock, and started riding me like I was her mount in the Kentucky Derby while her ample tits bounced like they had a mind of their own. As she rode me I first latched onto her hips and helped move them up and down but when she started palpitating her pc muscles I pulled her chest into mine, bucked upwardly with all that I could, and ejected a fire-hose stream of jism into her pulsating pussy.

This time our orgasms were as powerful and fast as a waterfall; this time there was nothing serene about our copulation but rather we were both rendered unaware of our surroundings for a short time the overload of our nervous systems was so astounding; this time when we ultimately separated and lay facing each other we broke out into laughter.

"You make love like a goddess and fuck like an over-sexed whore," I grinned as we stared into each other's souls.

"And doesn't that make you the happiest man in the world," she chuckled.

*************

The next sixteen days and nights -- not that I counted -- were the most sexually satisfying of my life. We didn't fuck five times a day; but we did fuck once a day, and made love another time. A continuous thought moving through my mind was "Why couldn't Melany have been like her mother."

Many times in those sixteen days I said aloud what Samantha already knew -- I was in love with her. Each time her response was "I'm twenty one years older than you are, I can't make your most sincere desire -- to be a father -- come true, so you need to find someone of child-bearing age to mate with."

"I'd give up my dream of fatherhood for you," was my standard reply.

"And ultimately resent me for it, ruining the memory of the best two weeks' of either of our lives," was her usual response.

When I saw Samantha drive off her last day we both had tears in our eyes but before she broke our last clinch she mumbled into my ear "You better find someone to love and have children with or I'll feel guilty the rest of my life for seducing you."

I laughed through my tears "I seduced you, goddess!"

**************

By throwing myself into my work, exercising regularly, keeping track of the criminal cases against my antagonists plodding through the justice system, and plotting revenge against Reginald, I was able to not think about Melany's betrayal or Samantha's devotion more than an hour a day. During this time Cagney kept me up-to-date on all happenings since she was in close contact with the prosecutor's office.

After Melany's guilty plea the two brothers finally got some brains and pleaded guilty themselves; each got no less than 15 and no more than 20 years in prison. Jerry seemed dead-set on going to trial but when it was clear that his three involved kids would be testifying against him he finally caved. Since the kids all identified him as the ringleader he got no less than 18 nor more than 25 years.

Shortly before Jerry's plea I was able to get revenge on Reginald (and do Melany the favor she asked the only time I met with her since she was arrested). The statute of limitations hasn't run out yet on what I did to Reginald so sorry, I can't tell you the details. I will tell you that it was a classic Literotica revenge, however.

Cagney and I attended each guilty plea and I took her to lunch after each one. Each time she showed up in court dressed very nicely -- but businesslike -- until Jerry's plea. Then she showed up in a dress -- and I have to say that I was impressed by her legs and overall appearance.

"You dress up nicely Lisa -- but do they let you investigate cases like that?" I smiled at her. [I found out that she actually had a first name, Lisa, so I started calling her that rather than "Cagney" because she is about ten times better looking than Sharon Glass, the actress who played Cagney in the old TV series.]

"No, bozo; I took a day off and decided that I wanted to look feminine for a change," Lisa snickered.

After lunch as I walked her to her car, using her considerable strength for a 125 pound woman, Lisa pushed me against it. "I guess that either you're clueless or don't like what I have to offer bozo because you've never asked me out on a real date."

I was taken aback, but greatly stimulated as proven by my cock making its presence known. Then I said something that I never came close to doing before in my life, and didn't think that I would ever do -- or was capable of doing. "Let's go to a four star resort for three or four days, my expense, and see how compatible our mating parts are," I growled stroking the side of one of her tits -- something that could have gotten me killed if she had her gun belt on.

"OK," she snarled, grabbing my crotch, "as long as if we have chemistry I start cranking out babies. I'm 32 and my biological clock is ticking."

***************

We did have chemistry. After three days of acting like a couple of bonobos, and a fourth where I had a loving sexual experience that approached that with Samantha, we started dating. Three months later she quit working as a detective, became a security consultant, and moved in with me. Three months after that we got married. Now five years after our nuptials Lisa Kepler has cranked out three little rug rats and has had her tubes tied.

I'm now fulfilling my dream of being a father, I have a wife that's loving and not mercurial or crazy, and in general life is great!

12