Was He Becoming A Cross Dresser Ch. 03

Story Info
Dressing as a woman in secret, how far would he go?
1.5k words
61.3k
13
6

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 05/02/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 3

BAD DREAMS

After that day I was actually afraid someone would find my hidden cloth and moved the bags several time even dreaming I had died and my son who is in the Army discovered me after being the one to dispose of my things and was saddened by the discovery, his dad was a CROSSDRESSER! I would wake up in cold sweats late at night thinking I had been discovered! BUT, the feeling of being beautiful was more powerful and drove me even harder to make changes that even my wife started to notice. Was I mentally ok or was I losing it to be driven so hard? Was this normal, were there others out there that had these same feelings or was I alone?

My never ending thoughts eventually drove me to the web and I started to search for any site that would show men dressed as women! I was looking at many tranny sites, strap on babe sites, and others more EROTIC. Finally I came across a site that had men and a few women who loved the feeling of nylons and loved to dress and have sex in nylons and I stated to search this site even becoming a registered member just so I could see other men dressed as a woman. It was such a turn on to see other men in my situation or should I say in my state of MIND? It was erotic, taboo and even arousing at times as I spent more and more time on this web site even commenting on some of the pictures. Not many would show there face only their bodies or legs all in hose and panties some even ejaculating in there hose! It was an eye opener and it felt good to know I wasn't weird or strange, was I one of them?

After a week of not playing with my new cloth and makeup, I decided one day I was going to really start working on my body to get ready for my next big personal show! I rushed again one day from the grocery store to have time to myself, filled the tub with hot water and added a razor to my hot bubble bath like my wife would do before a night out. I imagined I was her, raising my leg out of the water through the foam and started to shave my thighs, the more I did it the more I became aroused, eventually shaving below my knees. I thought, "I am going to get caught, I know it"! I even shaved all my hair from my sack, and cock and even shaved my ass underwater. This was very hard but with one hand feeling the stubble and the other guiding the razor I got a very close shave and my ass looked so feminine and smooth.

I even checked in the mirror a few times getting out of the tub and spreading my ass, rubbing soap on it where there was hair or stubble, then shaving. I wanted to make sure I had gotten it all. My ass hole actually looked like a little pussy, a man pussy when I would stretch my ass cheeks to look in! I was getting hornier and hornier by the second and I felt so sexy and smooth and my cock was getting harder and harder by the minute in anticipation of the finished product. I wondered what my wife was going to say if she touched my cock with no hair. I had actually done this once before a few years back and we both enjoyed it for a day or two till it started to itch so she might not think much of it or maybe not even notice since we had just gone a week since our last sex night. It wouldn't be another 3 weeks before she would want it again, I think I was safe?

After I had bathed and got out and put lotion all over my body, every once in a while sliding my finger in my smooth shaved ass with all that slick lotion, I was ready to try on my RED FISHNET hose matching bra and high heels, but wait I still wasn't complete. I didn't have long beautiful hair...I needed a wig. I decided I was going to finish what I started and work with the hair I had for the day! I started with some of my wife's styling jell and started spiking my hair on the top and smoothing the sides and it actually didn't look to bad, kind of diky but still looked like a female style in a way? just a little short for my liking but it would have to do for now! I would get a wig later, for sure. I was ready to start a new transformation.

I began again with a good close shave and after drying my face used the makeup I had bought smoothing it on and covering my scars and facial shadow as much as possible. This time I did a way better job than previous times and now feeling a little more confident I felt I was learning how to apply makeup and how it flowed and covered. Then the eyeliner, this time using some used liquid eyeliner but very carefully drawing a dark black line over the top eyelashes and even flicking the outside edge with a small spike on my skin just like my wife would do at the outside corners of each eye to give a cat like appearance. Then the eye pencil for under the bottom eye lid and then the eye shadow. This time I used a dark purple and of course my white highlights on the inside edges of both my eyes. Then the "V" on the center of my top lip with the RED lip liner and again drawing in the shape of the lips I wanted perfectly. I applied the pink blush on my cheeks, my forehead and jaw line and even a little on my chin and forehead. Now the finishing touch, my LIPSTICK. I found a cute PLUM color in the box of discarded makeup that looked almost a perfect match to my eye shadow.

I was looking so beautiful and I was getting more and more aroused as the transformation was nearing completion. My hands were even shaking in anticipation of putting on my lingerie and heels. I sat at the edge of the tub, in the same spot my wife sits when she puts on her hose, I opened the package of my new RED fishnet hose and inch by inch raised them to my thighs, OH MY GOD!!! I was feeling so FUCKING SEXY! I then grabbed the box with my white stiletto heels and put them on over my feet which I also had shaved, and now the bra, it matched my fishnets perfectly, FIRE ENGINE RED!

I was burning with passion I had not felt in years. I wanted to be FUCKED? What? What was I thinking? My mind was reeling and all I wanted was to walk to the full length mirror and experience this feeling forever, I wanted my wife to see me, I wanted to post some pictures on my new found web site. What? Would I be that bold? Could I do it? I grabbed my iphone and walked to the mirror.....I COULDN'T BELIEVE IT WAS ME.

I actually started to tear up and kissed my reflection in the mirror, I was gorgeous! I stood there trembling, a little wobbly on my 5" stilettos but aimed the camera phone at myself and started taking pictures. I took at least 50 that day in several poses, my ass in the air, kneeling, blowing kisses, legs spread wide in the air and even with my mouth open, imitating some of the shots I had seen on my new found web site!

I couldn't control myself any longer and my cock BURST OUT A GALLON OF CUM all over my new panties, and this time I wanted to taste it, drink it, eat it. I cupped my hand and slide it up my thigh now covered in cum and belly gathering a hand full of my HOT BOILING LAVA and slurped it into my mouth. It was so HOT; it was sweet and tangy at the same time, BUT I LOVED IT! I loved the smell, the texture the way it felt in my mouth I wanted more! I even held it in my mouth for few seconds, slurping it in and out of my lips letting it drip a little out of my mouth and run onto my chin so I could take an erotic shot of my mouth FULL OF MY OWN CUM, would I dare post this shot on the web site? I felt like a SLUT, A HORNY HOT SEX SLUT. Was this what I wanted in a woman or was this what I wanted to be? All I knew was that I was never going to stop, I LOVED FEELING BEAUTIFUL AND HOT and I was determined to keep dressing up! I still needed more, a wig, nails, jewelry; I never realized how much it takes for a woman to look beautiful. I didn't care; nothing was going to stop me now.

CandyCane XOXO

  • COMMENTS
6 Comments
tonyafellytonyafellyover 11 years ago
Much better, now we are in business

Love the way you are now concentrating on the lingerie, reading the next chapter in a few minutes

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
hot story - can't wait to read the rest

This part of your story was excellent -- especially eating your own cum. I do that now when I masturbate while in my sexy women's clothes. After I cum in my hand, I dip my dildo in my hand, cover the dildo in my cum, and then suck the dildo like it's my boyfriend's cock. It makes me feel like such a woman -- and I love it.

Can't wait to read the rest of your story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
SOAPY

Come on over babe. I will draw you a hot and bubbly bath just for you to enjoy. I will soap you up myself all over and shave you completely. Then I will slather you with some sweet smelling lotion all over your body.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
DELICIOUS!

Baby you made me cum so hard! My legs are shaking. That was simply amazing. I'd love to hear more..........Can't wait for Chapter 4!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Fantastic

My fantasy comes true with this storey hope you continue with it

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Becoming Cassie Ch. 01 Babysitting was more than money.in Transgender & Crossdressers
A Harmless Favor A young wife assists her young husband to become a sissy.in Transgender & Crossdressers
Becoming Joey Young man begins transformation.in Transgender & Crossdressers
All the Way My twist on the usual 'I got caught dressing' story.in Transgender & Crossdressers
My Feminine Side Guy becomes a beautiful sexy girl.in Transgender & Crossdressers
More Stories