Was He Becoming A Cross Dresser Ch. 05

Story Info
Dressing as a woman in secret, how far would he go?
3.8k words
56.1k
11
4

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 05/02/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 5

THE WIG WAS PERFECT

After nearly killed myself with my eyes rolled back in my head doing 85 miles an hour. I snapped I was driving and started to slow down to the speed limit and get control of myself, my cock and my pants. It was a lot easier to push my pants down then to pull them up while driving but I got it done. Once I had relaxed a little I drank my coffee with slow sips and started to think really brave thoughts.

What if I stepped out of the hotel to the lounge for a drink DRESSED AS CandyCane? Would I be made fun of or would they laugh and run me a way? Would there be a lot of people in the lounge or would it be slow since it was a week night? I could just walk to my truck, get in it/ Maybe even take a drive dressed as a woman, as CandyCane! My ideas were so ridiculous I even started to laugh at myself..., or were they?

Maybe I could get made up near the evening, close to dusk and sneak out of the hotel to my car and drive to a drive through at a fast food place? Someone, at least someone would see me, see me so beautiful, so sexy. I shook my head and decided I needed to concentrate on my driving. I drove the speed limit the rest of the way so I could get there a little after check in which was eleven and didn't want to seem to eager to get in my room.

Once I arrived everything was exactly as I had planned. Check in, get my key, and drive to the side entrance, park and take up a suitcase. Then once I checked out the room I could grab my other bags, the ones for CandyCane! I went in, turned on the air conditioner and was feeling my stomach so nervous, so anxious but at the same time my cock was twitching and my shaved sack was tingling but it was feeling real good.

It felt so good to have no one looking over my shoulders. I wasn't waiting for someone or I wasn't rushing to be some place, I had two days all to myself. I went back to the truck and carefully grabbed the precious cargo and hurried up the stairs to my room and laid everything on the bed. I dumped out all the bags on the bed and laid things out in piles.

First was two miniskirts one black and one red, thigh high nylons in four different colors white, black pink and red. Four garter belts matching the nylons, two pairs of high heels one black and one white both with 5" stiletto heels. A pair of thigh high patent leather boots, lots of makeup, my wig, my life like 8" plastic cock, a new pack of razors and an enema! I was shaking so bad I had to sit on the edge of the bed and take a few breaths, I was so nervous! Why? I was alone and far away from home.

I finally decided to lay out my evening wear and decided on my thigh high boots, My red min combination short skirt, a see through white blouse and matching black lace bra and my thong panties. I was so aroused touching my girl stuff, My panties, my boots; I couldn't believe I was going to become CandyCane in a few hours. My cock was hard as a rock!

I got all the makeup and carried it to the bathroom counter and laid everything out. I had forgotten that a lot of this was used and some of it was dry and hard. I wasn't in a hurry and decided I had to go shopping for some new makeup. I grabbed my keys and took off.

First I stopped by a fast food place and got me some breakfast and ate while I drove to the nearest department store. Once I got there I quickly ate my breakfast and went in searching for the makeup department. I was so nervous looking at makeup and there were girls in every isle sniffing or trying on different things. I bet I looked like a pervert to them?

Hey, they don't know me, I'm her to get what I need, what CandyCane needs and I'm going to get it, WOW! Where did that courage come from...I didn't care I was on a mission. Once I decided I needed mascara, I quickly grabbed the same one my wife uses, the one with a green top and a pink bottom. Ok I got one item and it's easy to conceal in my hand. Now the lip sticks.

OMG, there's thousands of different kinds and colors! Oh look they have the color on the bottom with a little color stickers. Easy, just grab bright red. That should match my miniskirt. Eye shadow, I'll get the big kit that has lots of colors. What? I have to buy white separate. There it is, ok now blush, lip liner, Uuuuh, I like that color of eye shadow.

Before you knew it I had more then I could carry and grabbed a hand basket and nearly filed it half way. Ok now to the counter to pay...Oh My God they are all girls. I have to come up with a story, ok got it. "Hello" I said to the girl at the cash register, "how are you"? She said fine as she looked in my basket and raised her eyes to me with a weird look. Could she see my blushing cheeks?

I quickly said, "my wife sent me from the hospital to get her makeup...she had surgery last night"! "Oh I'm so sorry to hear that, hope she's better" she said. She fell for it! "Ummmm, yea she had an emergency operation for her gall stones and were here out of town and she didn't bring makeup...I sure hope I got enough for her"! The cashier laughed and said "oh, I think you have enough for at least a month in here" as she giggled.

I didn't care if she believed me or not, I was relieved and on my way out the store. WHEW! It was about 12:30 in the afternoon by now and I figured I could cruise around and check out the town for a little while, grab lunch, drink a couple of beers and head back to the room in a few hours. I was so NERVOUS, my stomach was jittery and I don't even remember what I saw in town or where I ate. I do remember going to a liquor store having a few beers and buying two bottles of sweet red wine,

I needed a wine glass, I needed a cork screw, I'll just go back to the department store and get it. I walked back in to the same department store and saw my cashier and she looked at me kind of weird...did she suspect something? Who cares? I went to the home product area and found a cork screw and grabbed two wine glasses, they were only a dollar fifty, WOW! Who was the other glass for, was I expecting company?

About 4:30 in the afternoon I got to the room, called the local pizza hut and order their chicken fettuccini and bread sticks and filled the tub with HOT, HOT water. In a few minutes the food arrived and I sat it on the wet bar and went into the bathroom. I grabbed my razors and shampoo and climbed into the tub ...aaaahhhh! It felt so good. I decided to take my time, I had all night!

I shaved my legs completely for the first time to my ankles, I shaved the top of my feet and all my toes, I shaved my sack and cock which was already shaved but the feeling of running a razor over my sack was so sexy and aroused! Every time I would shave I would get so fucking hard but I ignored my twitching cock for now.

Once I had shaved my body, I go out of the tub and inserted the enema into my tingling ass hole and squirted the liquid into my body...it felt so cool in my tummy. It only takes a few seconds and that stuff starts working. I could feel the rumbling in my guts and held on tight for at least a minute, I wanted to be clean, clean inside so when I fucked myself with my life like 8" rubber cock I would be clean, I didn't want anything to go wrong.

Once I sat on the pot and emptied my stomach, I got back in the tub to clean my manpussy and shave my butt. That was the last thing I had to shave, I was ready to start my transformation. I couldn't wait to try on my WIG and opened the package; it was prepermed and had some beautiful flowing hanging curls. I bent at the waist, threw the wig hair forward and pulled the inner wig cap over my head. I flipped the hair back and stood in front of the mirror in shock!

It was perfect, OMG it was perfect. I got so nervous and quickly took it off and laid it on the bathroom counter very carefully. I quickly shaved my face really close as I had before but this time using a women's razor, they even have Aloe Vera on them to prevent razor rash, I'm going to use these from now on. After I shaved I applied my base, the one I had bought at the grocery store at home. Then my eye liner, the new one I bought and lined my top eye lid right above the eye lash with a nice dark blue. Then my lower eye lid under the lashes, perfect.

Now the eye shadow, I opened the new kit and applied dark pink eye shadow to my upper eye lid, smoothed it on with the applicator and then the finishing touches to my eyes. The white high lights to the inside corners, "WOW", that was the best combination of colors yet. Now my lips! Fist the "V" in the center of my top lip with the lip liner; now draw the outline of my lips just above my natural lip line. Now the bottom lip which needed to be enhanced so I would go just little bigger then my natural lip line and then my new bright red lip stick. Mmmmm, I blew kisses at myself in the mirror.

My cock was leaking precum and I had to do something fast, I didn't want to waste my cum.

I grabbed one of the new wine glasses and rinsed it out and pointed my cock into the glass and with two strokes I was filling the glass with my delicious cum. I put the glass in the refrigerator with the other to chill the glasses and my cum, Mmmm, I thought that's going to be good later.

I quickly wiped off my cock and ran back into the bathroom and added blush and was finished with my face. Now my wig, "Oh My God"...I was fucking gorgeous! But no one to see me, I felt like crying but I pulled myself together and wanted to finish my transformation so I could finally see CandyCane complete. I quickly went to the bed and grabbed my panties, my bra and slipped into them, uuuuhhh I was getting so turned on.

OH NO! I was starting to sweat, I didn't want to ruin my makeup so I ran to the air conditioner and let the air hit my face for a few minutes.

"calm, calm down" I kept saying to myself. I finally wiped off the sweat with little dabs of a tissue and sat at the edge of the bed and slipped on my white thigh high nylons and my white garter belt and then my thigh high boots.

This was the first time I was going to wear them and they fit perfect and so beautiful on my shaved legs under my nylons. I fastened the nylons to the garter and slide the first boot on and zipped it up past my knee to my mid thigh. Then the same on the other side, clip the garter to the nylon, then the boot. I stood up and felt like I was 6" taller than my normal height.

It was fucking such a rush and I was becoming a woman. I ws becoming CandyCane the little slut that wanted some dick in her ass. I Grabbed the Bra that matched my panties and I knew by watching my wife to fasten it in the front, then rotate the bra around my waist and then raise it up so I could put the straps over my arms. It was perfect! Now my see through ruffled white blouse.

Lots of buttons, hey they button are on the left instead of the right? That must be a woman thing, now it's my thing. "OH MY GOD", I was almost done. I wanted to go to the mirror behind the bathroom door right then and there but not yet...I need to paint my nails and put on my jewelry I had bought myself. A pearl necklace, clip on pearl earrings and a matching pearl bracelet.

My cock had never gotten hard this many times in one day; it was fucking SO hot, so sexy. I walked to the bathroom to get my red nail polish and I felt like a queen, A hooker, a littel slut. It felt awsome. I even walked one foot in front of the other like you see the models do on the runway; I was feeling so horny, so hot!

I grabbed the nail polish and sat on the couch in my little foyer and grabbed the polish remover and a sponge and started with my left hand since my dominate hand was the right. slowly, slowly applying the red polish to each nail. My hands were transforming into girl hands, and I thought how good they would look wrapped around my cock that was trying to rip out of my mini skirt.

Next, I waved my hand in the air for a few minute and turned on the TV, hey, I can order a fuck flick. They'll just charge it to my room. I found some hot girl on girl action that will do, uuuuhh, she's eating her pussy! I need my pussy eaten, my manpussy but I need to finish my nails, this side is harder but I can do it. Slowly, slowly painting all of them, oops; I need the sponge I got some on my skin. "WOW", my hand look so feminine.

OK, now wave that hand till it dry's, uuuuhh, she has a dildo, a double headed dildo and she's ramming it in her cunt. I want to play, "can you fuck me next" I said out loud. I finally said something and broke the ice and even giggled that I had not said a word yet. I was nearly finished and was so fucking horny but nervous! Maybe I was relieved that I had done it without rushing around, It was fantastic.

Ok, should I go look in the full length mirror now? No, I need some wine to calm down and enjoy seeing my legs crossed and feeling beautiful. I went to the refrigerator and got the two glasses out of the refrigerator, uhhhh, I had some cum in this glass. I gulped it down slowly licking my lips then filled both glasses with wine and sat them on the coffee table in my little foyer. I wanted someone to be there with me, but who?

I wished it was my wife, she was my best friend in the whole world and I wanted her to participate in my dress up. would she be open to the idea I thought?

I sat there and sipped my glass of wine, putting red lipstick on my glass and even taking a drink out of my guests wine glass leaving lipstick on it. I glanced at the empty space in the room and said "is that good wine"? I felt stupid talking to no one and refocused on CandyCane. I said "are you ready to revile yourself Candy"? I got up walked like a model, one foot in front of the other, and closed the bathroom door!!!

I couldn't believe this was me...I was hot, I was so slutty. I was so gorgeous and I started to blow kisses at myself and even kissed the mirror with my image in it. I closed my eyes and stuck my tongue out and French kissed myself and moaned, "mmm, I love you" I whispered ,"you are my fuck toy, I'm going to fuck you good Candy"! I reached a hand into my miniskirt and panties and felt my cock so fucking hard. I wanted to suck it with my red lips.

Wait; let me get my rubber cock. I ran to the bags and got it out, ripped the package open and ran back to the mirror. I raised it to my mouth and kissed the head and started to suck it, pushing it in and out of my mouth thinking I was gong to swallow it down my throat and I loved the way my red lips looked in a circle around that cock...I wanted a real cock! I tried to deep throat It but it would stop about 5" in my mouth. Was there a trick to deep throating...I'll do some research later.

Now I rubbed the rubber cock on my cock and it felt a little cold. So I turned on the hot water and filled the sink with hot, hot water and put the rubber cock in the water. The whole time I was rubbing my cock, squishing my sack between my thigh and the patent leather boots and uuuhing and ahhhing at every movement feeling the silk panties in the crack of my shaved ass and the material of my blouse on my skin and the lacy bra under the blouse.

It was fucking ecstacy! I wanted it to never end. I took the rubber cock out of the hot water and dried it off and shoved it into my panties between my ass cheeks and started trying to get it in my an pussy but I had to drop my mini skirt and my thong panties. I pushed them down around my thighs and I was bent over in front of the bathroom full-length mirror and was trying to push the rubber cock in my ass.

It was a good 4" around and I had never had anything that big in my ass but I needd it right fucking now! I grabbed the vaseline and dipped the head into the jar and rubbed into in my virgine ass hole and kind of rotated it at the same time I was pushing it forward. Once it penetrated the first half inch, It fucking hurt but I just squeezed my eyes together and said "wait, wait, go slow"!

Who was I talking to? After a few seconds the pain subsided and I looked at myself and blew a kiss at myself and said "fuck me you big dicked mother fucker, fuck me". I shoved it in a few more inches. It was so fucking big. It slide in about half way and I dropped to my knees and squeezed my ass together from the pain. "Ouch, Ouch" it hurt when I did that so I relaxed for a second almost out of breath and again it subsided.

I stood back up and said to myself "I want a better view of this big monster cock going in my man pussy so I laid on the rug in front of the tub that was directly in front of the mirror, I raised one leg and had my tongue out licking my red, red lips and blowing kisses at myself. I was fucking myself and it was awsome. I pushed my rubber cock in farther and could feel my knuckles at my ass hole and I felt so full and I could feel it pressing my stomach inside me! It was so erotic and now my cock wanted attention!

I let go of my rubber cock slowly, and reached my engorged cock with my hand and I noticed the head of my ciock was purple. It had never gotten that color and I knew this was going to be a big explosion! I touched my cock and it twitched like he was going to fire off that instant, he was ready. I wanted to be fucked on the bed so I stood up holding the rubber cock in my ass and gingerly walked to the bed, sliding everything off onto the floor.

I slowly lay on my side on the bed. Oh, look the mirror on the wall, I can see myself on the bed, "this is going to be good" I said to myself. Then I slowly rolled over on my back and raised my thigh high boots in the air and reached around my hip and grabbed the end of the cock. I pressed the vibrator on button and that fucking cock started to pulse in my ass fucking me good! I pulled it out a little bit and pushed it back in, a little pain but bearable.

I kept the sliding action going and reached with my other hand and grabbed my cock it ws hurting from being so hard. I started to fuck my ass faster and faster and the penetration was getting deeper and deeper without any pain, "OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD" I screamed, "fuck me, fuck me" I yelled at my rubber cock and my other hand felt the lava rising into my shaft and boom!

My cum sprayed about 5 feet across the bed and onto the lamp and I screamed "uuuuhhh, uuuuhhhh, uuuuhhhh", "FUCK MEEEEEEEE, PLEASE" I yelled as my ass muscles contracted and it felt like I was going to cut that rubber cock in half deep, deep,in my ASS. I laid there panting with my legs slowly lowering to the mattress and my hand still holding my pulsing, twitching COCK.

My eyes were watering, I was crying, I was sobbing, I had never cum that good in my life, not even with my wife. I could hear myself whispering "you did it Candy, "I love you, I love you" as my hand slipped off my cock and the rubber cock still buried and buzzing all the way to the ON an OFF button in my manpussy.

I thought my ass was going to be gapped when I pulled that big fat monster out! I held my breath and slowly inched it out, "Ouch, Ouch" it fucking hurt when my butt hole squeezed together tight, but I loved it and wanted more. It even took my breath away for few seconds. I was fucking exhausted but the night was still young.

CandyCane XOXO

  • COMMENTS
4 Comments
peterphunpeterphunover 13 years ago
CC...how far WILL you go...

This was a wonderful, sexy, erotic series as CC discovered some sensuous and wonderful things about herself... I hope we get to see more of her journey... to see just how far she will go!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
MEETING

Candy Cane I want to meet you in a hotel suite and rock your world!!! Let me kiss those hot red lips and rip that red mini skirt off. Let me unzip your thigh high boots and kiss and suck on your legs and thighs and work my way up to a sweet creamy delight!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
BEAUTIFUL

I'll be your best friend and sip some sweet red wine with you. Candy Cane lets get together so I can enjoy your luscious red lips! Wear the red mini skirt and thigh high boots. We won't need any toys. You can satisfy me over and over and I will definitely satisfy you many many times. How about it Candy Cane? You make me SO HOT!!

FRSWRITERFRSWRITERalmost 14 years ago
hot babe

you are so hot i loved your story love it real deep too

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Good Little Bitch Pt. 01 College Halloween party dress-up opens new doors.in Transgender & Crossdressers
My Feminine Side Guy becomes a beautiful sexy girl.in Transgender & Crossdressers
A Sissy's Halloween A self made sissy finally learns her place around Halloween.in Transgender & Crossdressers
A Harmless Favor A young wife assists her young husband to become a sissy.in Transgender & Crossdressers
Attaining Joy Joey finds a new life, as Joy.in Transgender & Crossdressers
More Stories