Was He Becoming A Cross Dresser Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once he pumped what felt like a gallon into my tummy, we pulled apart and collapsing into each other's arms on the couch. We were both panting like dogs in heat and gasping for air from the hot sex we had just enjoyed and I was a mess.

My mascara was running down my face and I had slimy cum mixed saliva on my chin and neck and I could feel it running down my chest.

I sat up looking for something to clean my mouth covered in hot sticky saliva, and the cum from my cloth I had squirted all over my own tummy and thighs. He giggled and handed me some tissue and we both laughed as he poured us both a glass of wine as I cleared my now well lubed and fucked throat.

As we sat in my little foyer, I asked him who the woman was with him. He said "it was his wife and they had come to see a divorce lawyer." I said "I was sorry" and he said "don't be, she has lost the drive to have sex and I can't live without it."

He then asked if I wanted to tell him my story and I said "it was a long one but as he could see I was a man who loved dressing as a woman and was felling alone, lonely, ugly and wanted to be loved like it used to feel." He reached out to me and slid me close and said "he would be happy to fulfill all my dreams now and in the future."

He raised my chin and kissed my lips ever so softly and again said "Your so Beautiful Candy."

I leaned into him and put my head on his chest as the porn movie on the television changed to a new one with a girl getting hammered by a huge cock. I glanced at the television and looked up at him and he began to kiss me ever so gently. I reached down to his semi-flaccid cock and started to massage his sack and could feel his body heat and his huge balls.

I wanted to feel a real cock in my manpussy and he knew it.

Once the movie started, he suggested we move to the bed. I asked if I could freshen up with a giggle and took off my cloths except my thigh high boots and bra. I didn't want to take off my bra because it concealed my breastless chest and held my fake silicone breasts. I went to the bathroom and redid my lip stick and had to redo my entire eye makeup, I was a mess.

After I redid my makeup, I walked over to the bed as sexy as I could foot infront of foot like the models walked on the runway where he was laying. He reached out for me and said "he loved my sexy boots and my lip stick" and said "I was so sexy" as I rolled into his arms thanking him.

As the movie started to progress so did we. My manpussy was getting hot and tingly again and I could see his monster getting hard under the silk sheets. I leaned forward and slowly started to kiss his sack and lick his rod up and down leaving my hot saliva on his cock. I looked up at him and said,"Will you fuck my manpussy now?"

He smiled and slid me onto my belly on the silk sheets. I instinctively raised my butt off the bed and exposed my bright red love hole. He immediately leaned forward and kissed it causing me to whimper "ooohhh." He then inserted his tongue into my butt and started to tongue fuck my ass and I could tell he was experienced.

His tongue darted in and out of my hole sending shock waves up my spine as my butt got higher and higher off the bed.

Eventually he had me coming out of my skin and crawled up behind me on the bed. He nibbled on my shaved butt cheeks and stated to lick my back sending shivers up and down my spine. I was already rocking back and forth giving him the green light to bury that monster in my ass. He didn't need much persuasion and was in position ready to stab my waiting manpussy.

I looked back at him as he kissed my shoulders and I could feel the head of his cock aimed at my back door. I whispered "this is my first time, please be gentle" and he kissed my back and slide his tongue down my spine and once more penetrated my ass with that meaty tongue, lubing me good one more time for his cock.

As his cock pressed into my opening stretching it wide, I tightened up instinctively and I could feel the pain surge through my body and I said "stop, stop" as he backed off just for a second then slowly eased forward till his huge knob penetrated my entry. I let out a gasp "aaahhh," as he continued to slide in and out very slowly.

I could feel my own anal lubrication start to flow as he began to pump in deeper and deeper with each stroke. I thought he was going to bust me in half as his enormous cock stretched my ass hole wider then it had even been stretched.

It felt like my butt hole was going to tear open and it seemed he was in as far as my tummy.

I could feel every ridge of his veins and cock head as he slide in and out and my tummy felt so full. The pain eventually began to become pleasure and the heat began to rise into my thighs and tummy. As his pumping began to increase in speed and strength, I could feel my love hole began to open to accommodate my lover.

As he grabbed my shoulders he whispered "are you ready for the ass fucking you always wanted with a real cock Candy?" I looked back biting my lip in pleasure and said in a whimper "Yes, yes, fuck me good, please, please!"

All the times I had fucked myself with a dildo and imagined how it was going to feel with a real cock didn't even compare to the real thing. It felt sexier and his real cock was sending hot flashes up my spine and throughout my body. It moved with my back pushes and bent as I moved and throbbed inside me and I could actually feel his heart beat through his monster cock as it slid in and out of my love hole.

He was huge and I couldn't have asked for a better fucking then the one I was getting. He was grunting and groaning and was making deep growling sounds as he pumped forward. I wanted him to shoot all his elixir in my ass and fill me up. As he started to tense I was ramming backwards as he rammed forward into me and I could hear myself screaming "fuck me, fuck me" and I could hear him grunt "ugh, ugh."

I no longer had the pain that I had experienced initially and could definitely feel him bumping my tummy with his cock head, he was way in me. I was going to cum too and as I closed my eyes I imagined how my wife would move when we did it doggy style. I wanted to make the same sounds she made as her pussy contacted around my cock which I loved.

I emulated her sounds exactly, "amor, amor, cojame, cojame!" translated; "my love, my love, fuck me, fuck me!"

I wanted my lover to feel my contractions; I wanted to be a woman, his woman getting fucked right at that moment. As his cum started to fill my ass I started to squeeze with my anal muscles and I could feel him squirming with pleasure. He was screaming, "yes, yes, oh god, yes" as I tightened and released my anal muscles. My own cock was throbbing and slapping my belly with every twitch and thrust.

As he pumped what seemed like a gallon of cum into my hole and tummy, my cock began to squirt cum all over my stomach and bed again. I could feel the heat of his lava oozing inside my belly. It felt so good being filled up with real cum which I could feel oozing out my ass as he slowly went soft.

After we collapsed onto the bed before I could say anything, he had his tongue darting in and out of my cum filled ass and he had me squirming with pleasure once again. He sucked my now gapped and now bright red love hole and it felt like he was eating me alive and his tongue was on fire. I rolled over on my back and he continued to clean my manpussy, my sack and my cock, not leaving a drop.

I glanced one more time into the mirror watching Javier lick me clean and couldn't believe it. I could not have imagined CandyCane was going to get the fucking she always wanted by such a gorgeous man, but she finally did.

My secret life is still going strong and boy does my manpussy and throat know it. Oh well, what my wife doesn't know won't hurt her but she is missing out on some great sex! Little did I know at the time that my new lover Javier and his wife Cheryl and I would become great friends and become threesome lovers and save their marriage?

It has been close to a year now and we get together at least once a month. I love it when his wife calls me to arrange to meet. She talks to me like she's my best friend. When we do get together, "Javi" always makes sure I'm not neglected and his wife really loves being fucked by a woman as her husband looks down over my shoulder fucking me simultaneously.

Maybe someday soon my wife and I will have them over for dinner and we'll see what happen! I wonder what or who could be for desert? Besides, I think my wife has had a secret craving for a new cock anyway.

You know what; on second thought, I don't think I want to share that monster cock with her. CandyCane might get jealous! The End

CandyCane XOXO

12
  • COMMENTS
3 Comments
tonyafellytonyafellyalmost 12 years ago
Faaaaaaaaaaaaanastic!!!!

This chapter has the best scene so far.....being able to (almost) pass is the dream of some cross dressers like moi, so that a man picks us up and makes love to us, first as a woman then go all the way, like Candy and Javier did. We know that we cannot be perfect as a woman, specially to those who look of transvestites for sex, like moi, but it is still a very exciting moment when a man or a woman gives us the once-over, that second glance when we cross paths, and we ask ourselves, like Candy did...did he/she recognize me (as a man who cross dresses) or are they admiring my face or figure or both.

I loved the moment when Javi touches Candy between her legs and says "I was hoping you had a male clit" .....I did that soooo many times when I picked up a transvestite prostitute, hoping I selected the right one and not a GG.

I hope I can keep on reading of Candy and the threesome with Javi and his wife, and eventually Candy's wife who finally accepts his double life.

Congrats to the author, who spent too much time on the mascara aspects and not enough on the sexual encounters

Di, an mature bi who cross dresses occasionally and an ardent fan of she males

peterphunpeterphunover 12 years ago
Fun, fun, fun

Thanks for letting me know you had posted the final chapter in CandCane's wonderful, sexy, intoxicationg journey... and what a fun ending!!!! would candy ever care to have fun helping another man discover the wonderous delights of crossdressing and sexual eccstacy?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Tango1Down you make me horny!!! Thanks for finishing the series. If Javi's wife is not available call me. Would love to be banged by Candy Cane in her red mini skirt and thigh high boots.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

A Harmless Favor A young wife assists her young husband to become a sissy.in Transgender & Crossdressers
A Perverse Plan Hot wife turns hubby into a crossdressing sissy.in Transgender & Crossdressers
Her New Girlfriend Ch. 01 Discovery: he's caught playing dress up.in Transgender & Crossdressers
A Husband Named Cathy A husband's dream comes true. He becomes Cathy.in Transgender & Crossdressers
Becoming Jessica A wife helps her husband transform into a beautiful woman.in Transgender & Crossdressers
More Stories