Was I Man Enough?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Andyhm
Andyhm
2,056 Followers

I checked my watch and did a quick calculation; the show started at eight. If we wanted to eat beforehand then we needed to leave by five, and that's what I told her.

"Good," she said, "Then we've got lots of time......"

She stood up and pulled me into a long sensual kiss that left me breathless. She took my hand and led me upstairs to my bedroom.

We stood at the foot of the bed and I held her in my arms. My heart was beating rapidly and my mouth was dry as I asked her, "Are you sure about this?"

She put her finger on my lips and replied. "I've never been surer about anything in all my life."

She stepped back and slowly started to unbuttoned her blouse. I placed my hands on hers and took over. I felt her shiver as my fingers touched her skin as I pull it off her shoulders and it fall to the floor. Her skirt followed and she stepped back into my arms. And we kissed as I ran my hands down the curve of her back. Her fingers fumbled with the buttons on my shirt, opening it and sliding her hands over the skin of my chest. She reached down and unbuckled my belt, and then my jeans. She pushed me back until I sat down on the edge of the bed. She knelt in front of me and I lifted up to allow her to pull my jeans off and she threw them to one side. She gasped and her finger tentatively rubbed the bulge that appeared in my boxers and I moaned and reached for her.

She stood up and I was able to appreciate her full beauty. Her elegant legs were enhanced by the shear black stockings she wore. She reached behind her and unclasped the lacy blue bra exposing her pert conical breasts and her large chocolate brown nipples to my hungry gaze. I reached out and slowly, deliberately ran the back of my forefinger around the curve of her breasts. As my fingertip brushed over her nipple she gave a sigh, the first sound she'd made since she started to undress.

I hooked my fingers in the sides of the matching blue lacy panties and tugged them over her hips and down her legs. A fine line of black hair led to her glistening slit and I could smell her arousal. I pulled her to me and ran my tongue up her slit tasting the sweet, sharp, spicy tang of her juice. She moaned as my tongue found her clit hiding at the top of her slit.

She reached down and pulled my boxers off allowing my hard cock to spring free. Her eyes widened as she saw the full seven inches standing erect in homage to her. She licked her lips then the purple crown, running her tongue around the groove. I groaned and she looked up at me with a satisfied expression.

I pulled her onto the bed beside me. Running my hands slowly over her beautiful body, I felt the fine hairs on her arms stand up and the tiny goose bumps that covered her body created a Braille roadmap to her erogenous zones. I looked into her eyes and I saw trust and lust in equal proportions. I claimed her lips in a long sensual kiss that left us both gasping.

She shivered as I caressed her breasts and gently pulled and teased her nipples. She reached down and cupped my balls in her hand. She drew her hand along the shaft and smeared the drop of pre-cum over the crown. Mia brought her finger to her mouth and smiled as she licked it.

I eased myself down her body kissing her as I did, until I reached her belly button then the tiny trail of fine soft hair that led to the soft curls of her pussy. She gasped as I swept my tongue along her slit, savouring her unique taste. I positioned myself between her thighs and she let her knees fall open exposing herself to my gaze. She raised her legs and placed them on my back. I ran my tongue gently over the dark rose of her anus and heard her hiss. Then I lapped at her wet lips, letting the tip slide between them to taste her womanly heaven, sugar and spice and all things nice.

"Oh god Daniellll," Mia moaned, as she rose up on her elbows to watch me, then she threw her head and cried out as I slid my fingers into her wet passage.

I sought and found that slight change that announced her G-spot, that mysterious giver of so much pleasure. Gentle pressure had her writhing and gasping. My tongue found her clit rising from its hiding place and I teased it until it stood proud and hard.

The walls of her velvety soft passage rippled and her thighs shivered as she came. A small gush of girl juice coated my hand and her fingers tightened their grip on my head.

"Ohh yessss," she moaned. "It's been a long time since I've done this for me."

She lay still for a moment regaining her breath before pulling me up beside her. She held my turgid cock in her hand as she kissed me. She teased the tip of my tongue with her own.

"What is it about you that makes me feel like this," she mused. "So safe, so comfortable, so natural, and no pressure."

A somewhat of an odd thing to say I thought before I lost myself to the spikes of pleasure her hand was generating in my cock. She decided that I was as hard as I was going to get, all eight inches were throbbing in anticipation and I could see the delicious trickle of her juices running down her inner thigh. "I need you in me as hard as you can," she pleaded.

"Do I need a condom?" I grunted. "I know I'm clean,"

"No," she moaned, "I'm safe; I want to feel all of you as you slide into me; I want you to give me a treat and cum in me."

I needed no further invitation and I pushed her over onto her back and moved between her welcoming thighs. She wrapped her legs around me, her heels drumming against the back of my thighs and I slid hard and deep between her lips. I could feel her cervix at the top of each stroke, I took it slow, pausing each time I drew back, then slowly pushing all the way in to the hilt and each time I did the base would press down on her highly engorged clit and she would cry out I varied the angle so that my glans would rub over her G-spot on each stroke. Her moans grew louder and more continuous.

"Oh my...oh my god......ohh fuck me....oh....oh,...oh fuuuck meeee," was all I could hear.

I rolled her large firm nipple between my fingers and I could feel the muscles in the wall of her passage start to spasm, as I continued thrusting. She reached down and used her fingers to gently flick her clit, and a few moments later that tipped her over the edge and she came with an almighty scream. I was so close, the dull ache in my balls had been growing and her orgasm pushed me over the edge. I cried out as streams of hot cum shot into her as my thrusts came to a shuddering halt.

~ ~ ~ ~ <> ~ ~ ~ ~


We lay there, our bodies entwined until my cock deflated and I slid out of her. We didn't move and just lay on the covers learning about each other's bodies.

She told me stories of her visits to her grandparents in Hong Kong, and I told her about my one and only trip there and of having dinner at the Peak.

We never made it to the show; we spent the night and most of the next day exploring our growing love for each other. I'd never met a woman I'd felt so comfortable with.

She told me all about her life and as much as she could about her work. Her position as a partner at the marriage guidance firm meant that a lot of what she did was covered by patient confidentiality so I didn't push her too much for details.

In return I told her all about growing up in England, I will admit I left out the more sordid details of Liz and our relationship. That was something I couldn't bear to talk about. That pain went far too deep.

It was Sunday night before she went home, and it was obvious to both of us that something special was going on between us. I moped around the house after she left; it was like all the lights had gone out.

I forced myself to look at the last couple of pages I'd written, and ended up deleting them. I looked at where I'd left my main character and a new direction suddenly popped into my head. My fingers flew across the keyboard and the story firmed up on the screen.

My phone distracted me, and I almost ignored it until I saw that it was Mia.

She said, "I'm sorry to call you this late but I couldn't sleep."

Late? I thought then saw the time on the screen; it was three in the morning. I'd been writing for six solid hours.

"Were you asleep?" She whispered.

"No, I've been writing since you left. But I needed the interruption," I told her, "I had lost sense of the time, and I need my lonely bed."

I saved my work as we talked and closed the laptop. Still talking to her I undressed and slid into the bed that still smelt of us.

We talked until I heard her words slurring then trailing off as she fell asleep. I listened for a few minutes longer to the sound of her breathing and the little sigh she gave at the end of each breath before I rang off and rolled over and fell asleep.

~ ~ ~ ~ <> ~ ~ ~ ~

Over the next few months our relationship steadily grew and flourished. She would spend a couple of nights a week at my place, usually on the days she didn't need to work late. On the nights she did, I'd wait for her and we'd go to her place. I got very friendly with the receptionist and the practices' waiting room, but then I can write anywhere, and they let me use their Wi-Fi connection.

We went away on a short skiing break in March. At least Mia spent several days teaching me how to fall down gracefully. The fun part was recovering together from the aches and pains in the hot tub on the apartment's balcony. To me it was surreal to be naked in the hot water with snow settling on our hair. Her brother and his girlfriend joined us for the last couple of days. Mia told me it was the first time in a long time that she had been able to relax with one of her family.

We still had our ups and downs. I never understood why I wasn't allowed to see her office. I understood why she could not discuss her cases. But she wouldn't even discuss the methods she used. It was as though she had a split personality and sometimes it worried me. Not that I felt it affected us but that it upset me that I couldn't help her when she came home all stressed.

Mia met Jenny when she came to see me about the new publishing deal she was working on. They really seemed to like each other, and after she worked out Jenny's sexual orientation, Mia didn't mind that Jenny stayed in my spare room for the trip.

Jenny and I began the planning for my autumn book signing tour of Europe. I was going to try and convince Mia to join me at some point of the tour. I even toyed with the idea of a romantic wedding and honeymoon during the tour.

Jenny left and Mia and I settled back into our growing relationship. I was starting to see a long-term future for us, and I was sure Mia was thinking the same. We started to talk about our future but there was always a hint of reserve from her. She was the first woman I'd felt so relaxed and comfortable with since Liz had ripped my heart out three, no four years ago.

In the late spring she took me to meet her parents in New York. I think I got their seal of approval.

At least her mother told me confidentiality, "I've read all your books, and I do like the love scenes."

And that was what it was like until I received the fatal call from Jenny.


~ ~ ~ ~ <> ~ ~ ~ ~


I was pounding my way through a new chapter when my mobile trilled. The caller ID told me it was Jenny.

I answered it, "And what can I do for you 'oh love of my life' on this fine sunny morning?"

"You can say yes."

Now Jenny's like a sister to me but even so I wasn't going to say yes without an explanation. "Yes to what?" I queried.

"To me begging you to start your fall signing tour early."

I fell silent not liking the sound of this. "How soon is early?" I finally asked.

"Like the end of next week."

"For Pete's sake Jenny, why so soon? It's supposed to start in October not June."

I listened with one ear to her rambling explanation; it was because the publishers had brought forward the launch of the latest book and that there was to be an announcement later next week that the studio had finally cast the main characters for the film adaption of my second book.

All I could think about was would this affect my relationship with Mia. What was I going to do about Mia? Everything was going so well between us that I was scared to go. I didn't know what a two-month absence would do to our relationship.

Both the publishers and the film production company were actively pushing me to start the tour as soon as possible. Jenny as my agent was pushing just as hard.

I finally ran out of reasons not to go so I grudgingly agreed. All I had to do now was tell Mia without losing her. For the past few weeks we seemed to have spent every free minute of our days together. We'd met after she finished for the day. Her hours were erratic, some days she'd be finished by mid-afternoon, others it was gone nine before she would appear. On those days I'd sit in the reception waiting for her and I would take her home and she'd curl up beside me. I loved the way she always smelt fresh and clean whenever I met her.

I hinted at my worries to Jenny before she finished the call. She promised to keep in touch with Mia while I was away.

I knew Mia was hoping that I would ask her to move in; she had kept hinting that the drawer I'd given her to use wasn't big enough. I had decided to surprise her and I had ordered her a key to my place and I needed to pick it up today. I'd emptied half the drawers and cleared a space in the wardrobe for her things. I had even ordered her some sexy lingerie online that had arrived the day before. I'd carefully unpacked them and placed them in what I now thought of as her lingerie drawer. I had been going to ask her to move in with me after work tonight and I hadn't changed my mind.

That afternoon I drove into town and picked up the key from the hardware store. I went to the bookstore and sat down at my favourite table in the coffee shop nursing a cup of hot chocolate. I kept turning the key over and over in my hand and it felt wrong just to give her the key on its own. I looked around for inspiration and my gaze locked onto a woman sitting a couple of yards from me. She had an Amber pendent hanging from a chain around her neck. The Amber was vaguely key shaped. That was it; I'd get a gold chain and hang the key from it.

I headed for a jeweler that was across the road. They had just what I wanted and they offered to polish the key until it gleamed. As I sat waiting for them to finish so I could pay I looked in the display cabinets. There were several trays of engagement rings and that's what triggered my next thought. Whilst we hadn't discussed marriage I was sure that both of us were thinking about it. I'd ask her to marry me tonight. It was the perfect answer; I could declare my commitment to her and not feel that I was abandoning her while I was running all over the place signing the damn books. I mused about a quick wedding and a honeymoon during the signing tour.

There on the second shelf was a canary yellow diamond ring. The label said that the main stone was 1.22 carats while the two flanking stones were 0.4 carats each. The stones were set in platinum and the price was... Dear god eighteen thousand dollars. The trouble was I could only see it in one place and that was on Mia's finger. I pulled out my credit card, Christ I'd only come in for a $300 gold chain.

I made my way back to the bookstore and sat down again. I left a message with her receptionist asking her to meet me at the bookstores coffee shop when she finished work. It was six o'clock before she texted me to say she'd be there in twenty minutes. I sat waiting; my palms were sweating as I kept glancing at the top of the stairs looking for her to appear.

Finally, I saw her head as it appeared at the top of the stairs, she smiled when she saw me and walked over. I stood up and we kissed. She had that fresh clean smell she always had after work.

She said "Hey darling, it's been a real shit of a day; it's so nice to see you."

"Let me get you a coffee or do you prefer something else?" I asked.

"Can I have an herbal tea, please?"

I went up to the counter and ordered a coffee and a tea. I looked back at Mia, she'd slipped her coat off and she looked beautiful in a cream skirt and blouse. She saw me looking at her and her face lit up.

I walked back to her and sat down and placed the drinks on the table. She picked up her tea and blew on it.

"What was the problem," I asked?

She looked away, "I can't really talk about it, other that I feel I've just wasted the past six weeks with this couple I'm working with. We are back to square one." She sighed despondently and took a sip of her tea.

She looked over at me and said, "You look like I feel, is there a problem?"

"Jenny called and she gave me some disturbing news," I said. "The publisher is insisting I bring forward my fall book signing tour."

"Can they do that?"

I nodded.

"Shit, when do you have to leave?" She asked.

I replied, "They want me to go next week and now it looks like I'll be gone for over two months."

Her face fell and for a moment she looked away. Then she looked back and said, "I know you need to do this but I'm really going to miss you. You know I love you."

There's no time like the present I thought. I felt in my pocket and took hold of the ring.

"Mia, I've a question for you." I saw her glance up at me over her cup of tea and I saw the beginning of a worried expression flit across her face.

I held my hand out to her and opened it showing her the ring. "Mia will you marry me?"

Her hand flew to her mouth and she gave a little cry of anguish. "Oh god Daniel, why now ... before I was ready? I'm sorry but we need to talk."

I looked at her in shock and she wrapped my fingers back around the ring. I didn't know what to say.

She didn't let go of my hand as she pulled me to my feet. "I love you but we will talk but not here." She seemed to think for a moment. "My office I think, have you got your car?"

I nodded and led her to my car and we drove to her office. I tried to talk to her in the car but she sat upright looking straight ahead. In the corner of her eye I could see a tear forming. She directed me to her parking spot and I followed her into the building with my heart sinking by the second. I didn't understand, what was so difficult? Why wouldn't she talk to me in the coffee shop? It was a simple question and there were really only two possible answers. Yes or no.

We walked past the receptionist; she went to say something to Mia but stopped when she saw the expressions on her face. Mia punched the code into the door and ushered me through. In all the months I'd known her this was the first time I'd ever stepped past the reception area. Only staff and clients were allowed beyond, and the client's access was very carefully monitored to prevent them ever meeting other clients.

She unlocked her office and I followed her inside. From a cursory glance it was a well-appointed office with a desk and chair in the corner. The main features were a sofa and four comfy chairs set around a coffee table. Two further closed doors implied more rooms.

She sat down on the sofa and I went to sit in one of the comfy chairs. The look of anguish and hurt on her face made me change my mind and I sat down beside her. I put the ring back in its box and placed it on the table.

She picked it up and held it in her hand, turning it over and over. Then she said in a soft voice, "Please hold me." I wrapped my arms around her, and she gave a little sob. I heard her say to herself, 'Fuck, why didn't I talk to him earlier'.

"I don't understand, Mia," I said, "either you do or you don't want to get married, why won't you talk to me. Why bring me here just to say yes or no?" And I gestured around the room.

Andyhm
Andyhm
2,056 Followers
123456...9