Was It All Worth It?

Story Info
To every action there is a reaction, some arn't so nice.
11.4k words
4.55
453k
240
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Slirpuff
Slirpuff
4,293 Followers

Well Mr. Moore, you're as healthy as an ox. Your cholesterol is a hundred and twenty seven; even your good to bad ratio is excellent. Your lungs are clear, your PSA is right where it should be and it says here, you've lost five pounds since I saw you last. In other words, what ever you're doing keep it up. If all my patients were as healthy as you, I'd be out of business," he said with a snicker.

"So doc, there is nothing wrong with me?"

"Steve, is there something in particular you're interested in?"

"Just the blood work." He looked at the results again.

"Nothing. Absolutely nothing," he said closing my file. "I'll see you next year, my nurse will make the appointment on your way out."

"Damn, that was a load off my mind, at least I won't have to kill the two of them for giving me HIV or AIDS," I said to myself as I got into my car and headed back to work. "That's one thing I won't have to worry about ever again; now, if I could just narrow down the suspects."

You see I just found out for sure my loving wife Beth is cheating on me with one of our friends. After nine years of bliss I'm plotting my revenge on her and her fuck buddy, whom ever it is. Am I in a hurry? Not really. I've got all the time in the world now that I know Beth hasn't infected me with some incurable disease and there's not a chance I'm ever going to touch her again; at least not with my dick. How did I find out you ask? She told me. Well I guess she did come right out and say," Steve I fucking so and so," she did it a much more subtle way.

It was early evening, somewhere in the area of nine o'clock. It had been a pretty good day all in all and I was feeling more than a little amorous. "Babes," I said in my sexiest voice, you want to have a little fun tonight?"

"Not tonight she said," opening up her book. "I'm a little tired and all I want to do is wind down."

"I can help you with that, how about a neck and back rub?"

"Steve, all you want to do is get me naked and it's not going to work tonight," she said going back to her book.

"You're never in the mood anymore, don't I do it for you anymore?"

"Steve, sometime you just don't anymore," she said putting her book down on her lap.

"Well maybe if we did it more than once every two or three weeks you could get back in the groove."

"Steve, what about no don't you understand? I don't want you tonight, it's that simple."

I just stood there stunned. I couldn't believe what my loving wife had just told me. I grabbed my pillow and started out the bedroom.

"What are you going to do now, sulk?" she shot back at me.

"Don't worry, I would bother you anymore, tonight or anytime in the fucking future. Since I don't do it for you anymore, I guess I'll just have to go else where," I told her walking across the hall and into the spare room. I heard her call out my name once before I slammed the door and locked it.

"Fucking bitch, I'm done begging her for sex anymore. If she doesn't want me any longer, so be it." I went to sleep or tried to but this was a huge deal in my eyes and that's all I thought about all night.

I came down stair just before seven the next morning tired and still pissed.

"Steve, I'm sorry about what I said last night, I didn't mean it, and I was just tired. Maybe we can fool around tonight," she said with a smile.

"Beth, what are you doing, throwing me a fucking bone? Maybe if I lie there and let him fuck me it'll all blow over you're thinking? Well fuck you, I wouldn't touch that God damn pussy of yours if it was the last one on earth," I spewed at her. "So you don't have to worry. I won't be asking you for sex any longer," I said grabbing my briefcase. "I probably won't be home for dinner tonight, just looking at you makes me sick to my stomach." With that I left.

Beth must have left a hundred calls on my cell and business line that day. When she started e-mailing me after lunch I blocked her so I wouldn't have to worry about how 'sorry' she was. She'd become a real asshole over the last six months and I was tired of it. We had sex about once every two weeks and that was only after I'd almost had to shame her into it. There was always an excuse and although some were probably legit, most weren't. I used to look forward to coming home and making love to her. I would set the mood with maybe a back or foot massage with scented oil, but now all she wanted to do was get it on and done with as soon as possible.

I had dinner out by myself and hit a local watering hole after that. I sipped on a beer or two while watching the game and didn't get home until well after eleven. I thought about sneaking in but thought what the hell I hadn't done anything wrong. When I went past our bedroom Beth flung open the door.

"Where in the hell have you been?"

"Out, what's it to you?" That put her back on her heels.

"You didn't call or anything. You could have been lying dead in a ditch for all I knew."

"Well, I guess then you wouldn't have had to worry about me pawing at you anymore," I said slipping in the knife and turning it twice. "If you'll excuse me, it's late and I need to get some sleep." I shut the door in her face and went to bed; I slept better that night.

"Are you going to honor us with your presence tonight at dinner?" she asked in a shitty tone of voice.

"I haven't decided yet."

"Well, how in the hell am I going to know then?"

"Well sweetheart let me put it to you this way; if I'm here I'll fucking eat here, and if I'm not I won't; does that about cover it?"

"Well Steve, let me know when you're done acting like a two year old."

"Beth, why don't you go fuck yourself; wait a minute, you're probably doing that already unless you're getting it some where else," I said looking right at her. She was good, but not that damn good when I saw that look in her eye.

"How dare you accuse me of cheating on you," she now yelled at me. I then pushed it further.

"Beth, if your not getting it from me, you must be getting it some where else."

"Steve, go to hell. I don't give a rat's ass if you ever come home for dinner ever again," she shouted at me before turning her back on me and walking away.

All the way to work I kept remembering that look in her eye. Not horror that I'd accused her of cheating but that of shock and surprise, like I'd touched an open nerve.

On the internet you can find almost anything. I typed in surveillance equipment and ten thousand items popped up. I kept narrowing my search until I got down to a manageable one hundred choices. Finally I found what I was looking for, a remote surveillance camera with a recording device. It would handle up to four tiny cameras and with the extended memory chip would record up to five days; more than I needed. I ordered it and had it shipped overnight to my office. The next part would be tricky.

You see, Beth didn't work and took care of our two kids, Dan who was seven and Amy who just turned five. So how to get her out of the house without her suspecting something was going to take some thinking.

I didn't eat supper at home anymore but didn't stay out past eight o'clock; after all, I still needed to work. Now when I got home I ignored her and just hung out with my two kids.

"I've got to run to the store for a minute. If it's not too much of an imposition, do you think you can watch your children for about twenty minutes until I get back?"

"Whatever," I said not even looking at her.

As soon as she was down the driveway I was out to the trunk of my car. I hid a camera in the kitchen, in our bedroom, in the basement and one out on the back porch. I also had just a voice-activated recorder that I planned on putting under the front seat of her car. I put the base station in an old trunk in the attic and all you could see was the power cord coming from it. I tested them each out and went back to the living room where the kids were watching a movie. It was unbelievable how small they actually were. I knew where I put each, but had a hard time even seeing them myself. The next few days should be interesting.

"Are you coming to Ann and Dick's BBQ on Saturday?" Beth asked Wednesday night. "I'm going with or without so I really don't give a shit one way or another."

You see, we were in a group of eight couples, in the neighborhood, who once a month put on a BBQ at one of their houses. Every month it rotated from couple to couple and this week it was Ann and Dick's turn. It was a potluck and everyone brought something to share.

"You sweet talking girl, with an invitation like that how could I refuse you," I said as sarcastically as possible. We went together Saturday night but she stayed the hell away from me all night. When we started playing couples games, I intentionally did everything I could to see that we came in last place.

I watched the tapes for three weeks and saw nothing out of the ordinary. The only thing that peaked my interest was a conversation Beth had with one of her girl friends. I just wished I could have heard both sides of the conversation.

"He still won't sleep with me and it's going on four weeks; I didn't think he'd last this long. I know I hurt his little ego but he just won't ever leave me the hell alone. No, were not getting a divorce; it's not that bad, well not yet anyway. I bought a new outfit yesterday at the mall that would bring a dead man back to life and I plan on springing it on him tonight. If that doesn't work nothing will. I'll give you a call tomorrow to tell you how he liked it."

Well at least I knew what she was planning tonight. I just wasn't sure how I was going to react. I guess I'll just have to play it by ear and see what happens. At least she's still trying, maybe I was wrong about her cheating. Even with all my fancy electronics I didn't have a shred of evidence that even remotely suggested it.

I still ate out not wanting to change my pattern and throw her off her game, but I did get home about seven-thirty.

"My, you're home early for a change," she said with a smile. If you're still hungry there's some meat loaf in the refrigerator and apple pie in the oven she said casually fully knowing that apple pie was my favorite. She sure was bringing out all the big guns. At about eight-thirty I carried two tired kids up to their bedrooms. I helped them get undressed and put them to bed while Beth cleaned up the kitchen. I gave them each a hug and kiss before turning out the lights. I then went downstairs and turned on the television in the living room and waited. I didn't have to wait long.

She was right, that outfit would raise the dead. It was jet-black and scarlet red with just enough material to hide what I didn't want hidden. Holy fuck was the only thing that went through my mind.

"You got any extra time for me tonight?" she asked walking into the room.

I wanted to scream hell yes at the top of my lungs, but just calmly asked her what she had in mind.

"I have something in the bedroom that needs your attention, that is if you're not too busy or still angry with me."

"Well, let's go look, I don't have anything pressing at the moment," I said forgetting why I was even mad at her at this point.

She took me by the hand and by the time we hit the bedroom we were kissing and trading spit. It was every bit as good as I'd remembered it. We didn't fuck we made love. Her outfit was designed in such a way that I didn't even had to take it off to get to her treats. When she pulled off my boxers and started sucking me off I about lost it. When she cupped and massaged my balls, I did and she swallowed every drop. That my friend was a first.

When I pulled her up and kissed her, she shoved her tongue in my mouth, I guess to show me that was good for the goose was good for the gander. When I put her on all fours and slipped underneath her, Beth sat up and rode my face and tongue.

We were doing things I'd always wanted to do but had been turned down all these years. With her riding my tongue I reached up and played with her nipples while she closed her eyes I guess enjoying the moment. It got a little rough when she was about to climax. She moved her pussy from my chin to my nose pushing and wiggling it just before she got ready to cum.

I thought the neighbors would be banging on our door asking what the hell I was doing to her when she let out this huge scream before slumping over and rolling off my face. I moved up, kissed her and move under her legs. I was rock hard and with her juices flowing I eased in.

I started off slow, and in this position I could watch my dick slide in and out of her pussy. Reaching around with my left hand, I moved some juices around and started working her swollen clit as she tweaked her own nipples. This was something right out of a porno movie as she was getting more and more into it. When I started to feel myself getting close, I put her on her knees and moved in behind her.

I saw both holes but decided not to press my luck tonight. I eased in and then started slamming against her ass. If she didn't like what I was doing she was the greatest actress on the planet as I slipped one hand around and worked her clit.

I felt it coming from my toes as I buried my dick in her and let loose. She joined me just before or just after; I'm not sure which, as we both got off for the second time. God damn it felt good!

"You up for another one," Beth asked kissing me.

"Maybe when I recover or can feel my dick, because it's numb now."

"Well then, come with me," she said jumping up and pulling me out of bed and into the shower.

We washed; we kissed and did a whole lot of other things. I tried screwing in the shower and almost killed the both of us when I slipped. So I sat on the tub floor and between my tongue and two fingers I got her off one last time. She didn't even say anything when I reamed her while I worked two fingers in and out of her pussy. There was no way I was going to be able to it again tonight so after our shower we went back to our bed and fell asleep in each others arms. I had a wife again.

Life was good; no, life was fucking great. We were a couple again and I even started cooking dinner so she could finish her other projects before we went to bed. We didn't do it every night but we made sure Fridays were always open for date night. And if I hadn't gone into the attic to disconnect that damn tape player I'd still be in wonderful bliss. I reset it and took the memory card to work; that's when my world ended.

It was the fifth day on the tape, the day after our fabulous night. I'd deleted the other four days and just for kicks I decided to listen to it.

"Beth is probably going to call her girl friends and tell them how I rocked her world that night," I said pumping myself up. But what I heard wasn't a conversation with one of her girl friends; it was with someone else, a man.

"Well, I took care of our problem last night. It was so easy and Steve never knew what hit him. That outfit you bought me did the trick. I had him drooling all over me before we even got to our bedroom. I was going to let him do anything he wanted that night but predictable Steve didn't even take my ass the way you like to do. I guess if he had, he'd see that his loving bride didn't have a virgin ass anymore." I could hear laughing through the phone.

I wanted to reach through the tape and strangle the two of them.

"Don't worry, I only need to give him a taste once in a while and that should keep him happy and content. I thought for sure he'd notice I was a little stretched out but hell; it had been so long he probably couldn't remember what it used to feel like. I plan on keeping him happy and satisfied this way we'll have all the time in the world," she told whomever was speaking to on the other end of the line.

"We just have to be careful, we don't need to get caught now. You keep your wife happy, I'll keep my husband happy and we can still find more than enough time for ourselves. Maybe we'll be able to sneak away at the Saturday BBQ for a little fun; I love a challenge. Well, let me go, I've got dinner to prepare and the kids will be home soon. Of course not, I gave him some the day before yesterday. I'll just tell him I've got my period, he'll never know." Beth said hanging up on him and our marriage.

I watched and listened to the tape at least three more times hoping to get a clue to who was on the other end of the phone. The only thing I knew for sure, it was someone I knew, a friend, if you could call someone that who was banging your wife.

"At least I reset everything before I left," I thought to myself. Even without the chip I could get twelve hours on the small mainframe the unit came with. "I guess it's back to recording everything again," I said as I clenched my fists. My payback is going to be so complete; they're going to wish they'd never been born. Of course I didn't have a clue yet what it was going to be, but I had time; I wanted to savor what I was about to do.

The first thing I did was to get checked out. There was too much shit out there and AIDS was the first thing that popped into my head. "Just my luck, she probably gave me AIDS and I'm going to fucking die." Thankfully that wasn't the case.

My next task was to figure out who the asshole was. On a pad of paper I wrote the names of the seven couples we always hung with. At first glance I thought there was no way it could be anyone of them. "These are our good friends, I've known them each for over three years; how could one of these guys be fucking my wife, it's not possible." But it was.

Our next-door neighbors Ann and Dick were your typical suburban couple. They were in their early thirties, same as us, and happy as two could be. "Hell, Dick was probably my best friend and he loved Beth; but maybe too much," I started to think.

Mary and Ron were the oldest of our group; they were both pushing fifty. With Ron's bad heart, no way he was banging Beth. I crossed him off my list.

I next thought about Sue and Carl and started to see where Carl could be a suspect and then remembered that they were on a cruise at the time of that call to Beth. Unless he was calling from the cruise ship, which was highly unlikely, he was also out.

Sonja and Jerome were the newest couple to our group. They moved into our neighborhood from Chicago about three years ago. He was a sales rep for a drug company and was always on the road. They were a black couple and with Beth's southern roots I don't think Jerome was a good candidate. I'm not saying she was a bigot; it's just that she didn't swing that way, if you know what I mean.

We'd know Betty and Andy for about five years. Betty always had to watch Andy at our get togethers because he liked his beer. More than once someone had to help him home. When he got drunk he flirted with the ladies but hell most of the husbands did. I thought about keeping him on the list, but figured a drunk couldn't be that good in bed. But how about when he sobered up? Fuck it, I left him on.

Of all the couples, I knew it wasn't Vicki and Mike. They were still in the newlywed stage of their marriage, even after six years. More than once someone said we'd have to hose the two of them down as they exchanged lips or got more than friendly in the hot tub at one of the houses. I envied the two of them. Beth and I'd been married nine years and compared to the two of them we acted like we'd been married fifty, well her anyway.

I didn't even have to think twice about keeping Chris on my list. Donna and Chris were nice but were kind of aloof at times. They had money and at times loved to show it off. More than once I had to bite my tongue at what Chris did or said. He was kind of an arrogant prick but Beth seemed to like him, well she seemed to anyway. Maybe it was his money she liked. Donna and Chris didn't seem to connect with one another and maybe there was trouble in paradise? I circled Chris's name.

Slirpuff
Slirpuff
4,293 Followers