Was It Cheating?

Story Info
Was what his wife did considered cheating?
6.1k words
3.89
349.6k
112
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DG Hear
DG Hear
5,705 Followers

Thank you to 'Techsan' for editing this story.

(Special note to all readers. 'DanielleKitten' one of the best authors on this site wrote the letter from Carrie to Jim presented in this story. I told her I wanted a real woman's view on this situation. A Special thanks goes out to her for writing the letter.)

Chapter 1

I don't know what to think. Carrie has been different to me lately. After twenty-two years of marriage you can just feel it. Maybe something your spouse says or maybe just the way they look at you. She'd been like this for a few months now. Does she have a physical problem she doesn't want to tell me about? Every time I ask her if there's a problem she would say, "No, why do you keep asking me that. I don't have any physical problems, for Christ's sake."

I thought maybe she was having an affair but that wouldn't be like her. Surely not after twenty-two years of marriage. We have three kids. Well, at one time they were kids. Kim is twenty-one and married herself with one child. Jordan is a sophomore in college and Julie will be graduating and then off to college herself. Maybe Carrie was going through the change I've always heard about.

It was really getting to me. I started watching her closer to see if anything was different. I was just hoping I didn't just make up a bunch of stuff in my mind and then go over the edge. It's so hard to explain. I'm not a writer so I just have a hard time finding the words. The best way to describe it is a gut feeling. Deep down in the pit of my stomach, I knew something wasn't right.

Our sex life really hadn't changed a whole lot in the last fifteen years or so. We make love or have sex, whatever you want to call it. Either missionary position or I like to take her from behind. Other times I lay on my back and she gets on top. It always seemed okay. Granted, it wasn't like the first few years when all we did was make love like rabbits. That's just the way life is. Most everyone we knew seemed to have the same kind of marriage we have. So I always thought of us as the norm. We have sex about every month or two. Once in awhile if we were horny we did it once a week or more.

Are we in love? I always thought we were. It wasn't something we talked about a lot. Deep down in our psyche I believed we still cared for each other. We weren't a story book or a fantasy. We were real people in a real world. We both worked, paid bills, enjoyed our family. Just normal everyday people.

I noticed when she went to work that she hadn't dressed differently. Even when she went out with the girls from work nothing seemed to change. One day she and a fellow worker Michelle went shopping together. I decided to follow them even though I didn't feel right doing it. I kept my distance as they went from store to store. Nothing seemed out of place. Just two women shopping. So I went home, wondering if it just might have been me.

In the coming weeks I listened in on phone conversations, checked e-mails and just kind of watched Carrie. She still acted peculiar but I didn't see any big differences. We did make love a little more often but not way out of the ordinary. I was starting to feel bad checking up on her the way I was but I really thought something was different.

One Saturday when I was going to play golf, I left the house like I did on most Saturdays but when me and my golfing buddies got to the course it was booked solid due to tournaments. They decided to look at other courses but I just decided to go home. Maybe I'd just take Carrie out to dinner or something because of the way I had been acting toward her. When I got home I noticed a car in our driveway. I think it belonged to her friend Michelle but wasn't real sure. So many car and vans look the same anymore.

I walked in the front door and heard moaning. I thought my worst fear as I approached the bedroom. There on the bed was my wife Carrie, completely naked with her friend Michelle's face buried deep against her pussy. I lost it, I yelled, "What the hell is going on?" as I looked at the shocked faces of both women.

Carrie looked up in total surprise and screamed, "Oh, my God, Jim. Oh, my God, Oh, my God." She kept repeating it. Michelle jumped up and without saying a word quickly slipped on some of her clothes and quickly left.

I just stood there for a minute staring at my wife of twenty-two years. I didn't know what to say. She had tears coming down her cheeks and got up and put on her bath robe. "Jim, please let me explain, please?" she said.

I stood there totally stunned. I looked at her and said, "You fucking cheated on me, with a woman yet."

"Please, Jim, I need to explain. It just happened. It wasn't love, it was just sex. Something different. I would never cheat on you."

"What the fuck are you saying? Because it was a woman, it wasn't cheating? Just because she didn't have a dick to stick in you doesn't mean you weren't cheating. You took my trust that I've always had for you and just threw it away. I thought we always respected each other but I guess your respect for me was pretty shallow."

"Jim, we need to talk. Please, you need to let me explain."

"How long has this been going on, Carrie? Let me guess. How about four months?" Carrie started crying.

"I wanted to tell you, Jim, I was going too. . ."

"Fucking stop it, Carrie. For four fucking months you been fucking around with Michelle behind my back. Going to tell me doesn't mean shit. We have a family together and I thought we had a loving relationship. Guess I was wrong. The love in this relationship was all one sided."

"Jim, it just happened, I didn't mean for it to. One day Michelle and I. . . ."

"Carrie, I can't talk to you right now. I'm too disgusted with you. I don't have any idea what I'm going to do. I'm going out for awhile and try to get my thoughts together. If it was with a guy, at least I could have beat the shit out of him before I left you. For some ungodly reason you think you having sex with another woman is all right. I'll be back in a couple of hours if I come back at all."

"Jim, I need to tell you. . . "

I heard her voice as I walked out and got into my car.

I wasn't a drinking man but I needed something stronger than coffee. I went over to one of the local clubs I belonged to and tried to get my thoughts together. God, I couldn't believe it. Why would she do such a thing? Where do I go from here? I know I have to listen to what she has to say but I knew I wouldn't be the same, no matter what she said. I remember reading about two women making it and how erotic it was. Well, I'm here to tell you that catching your wife with another woman is not erotic. It's sad and really hurts.

I went home about three hours later. Carrie was dressed like she normally dresses and had a pot of coffee made. She asked if we could sit in the living room and she would tell me exactly what happened. I was raging mad inside. I was just hoping I would be able to listen to her but I had my doubts.

I sat down on the couch and she came to sit next to me. I said, "Please sit in the chair. At this moment I don't want to be close to you." She was crying lightly.

I told her, "Before today I always felt sorry and hated to see you cry. But right now I didn't give a rat's ass about your feelings. You hurt me terribly and I don't know if I can ever forgive you ."

She began to speak, "Jim, it just happened. One day when Michelle and I went shopping, we brought back our new clothes and were trying them on. Michelle kept complementing me on my body. We went and got some wine and I guess it lowered my inhibitions. As we were trying on clothes Michelle touched my breasts. She said they were so full and didn't sag hardly at all. I don't know why but I let her touch them. Then she began to touch my nipples. God, it felt incredible, another woman's touch. So much different from yours, Jim."

"So not only am I a lousy lover but Michelle is just what the doctor ordered. Much better than the old husband."

"Please, Jim, it wasn't like that. It's just that a woman's touch is different."

"Didn't you feel like you were cheating on me, Carrie? Didn't I even enter your mind?"

"Jim, I didn't feel I was cheating. Michelle kept telling me how men loved to see two women together. She said that her husband doesn't mind at all. She has been with other women for years."

"Do you hear yourself, Carrie? Having sex with another woman isn't cheating? In fact 'I would love it' is what your telling me. Carrie, I saw it and it made my stomach knot up. My wife being a slut for another woman. Letting her do the things you didn't want me to do. Let me ask you something. If you came home and I was letting another man fuck me in the ass, would it be a turn on to you? Would it, Carrie? Would it be cheating or not? That's what your telling me. That you having sex with someone other than me should be a turn on. Well, Carrie, big news. It made me sick and I don't know if I can live with it."

"Jim, I don't know what to say. In answer to your question, no, you having sex with another man would not be a turn-on and I would lose respect for you."

"Carrie, you disrespected me when you bedded down with Michelle. I don't want to touch you. I've lost all the respect I ever had for you. You see, love is more then sex. It's honesty, affection, trust, loyalty, and respect. You have none of those for me. I don't know what I going to do. I'm moving into the spare room. I don't want to be in the same bed as you."

"Jim, you can't be serious. It wasn't that big of a deal. You're willing to throw away twenty-two years of marriage because I slept with a woman? Jim, I didn't want to cheat on you with another man. That's why I just tried something new with Michelle."

"Carrie, it starts with Michelle. Now you have a taste of the new life. It won't end there. If you are a slut for Michelle, you'll be a slut for someone else before long. You've just begun your new life. I'll start looking for an apartment. Please just leave me alone and stay away from me. You can explain your new life style to the kids. I'm sure they'll find it interesting to know that having sex with a same sex partner isn't cheating."

"Jim, maybe it was cheating in a sense but I didn't think of it that way. But you're going overboard. Michele and I don't do it all the time. Maybe once every week or two. I was just trying something new. Please try and understand."

"I almost feel sorry for you, Carrie. A husband of twenty-two years doesn't mean as much to you as letting another woman lick your pussy. I can't talk to you anymore. You're beginning to make me sick." I just got up and walked away.

Our life went on. I started sleeping in the spare room. Carrie was trying to be extra nice to me but I just wasn't receiving it. Something inside of me was gone. Maybe my pride, my ego, my self respect. Whatever it was I lost it. In the weeks ahead I stayed out longer or worked longer. Anything so I wouldn't have to come home and see Carrie.

She acted like our marriage problem was my fault. She just went on with life. I don't know if she went to see Michelle again for her Lesbian love affair. She stopped talking about it. I know she saw Michelle at work but she never mentioned it to me. My life was miserable.

One day I came home half drunk and thought I would try having sex with Carrie to show her what she'd been missing. I know she wasn't really interested in doing it but she went along. I started out by eating her pussy. Something she hasn't let me do in years. I climbed between her legs and put my mouth against her pussy. She started pumping against my face. Something told me she was thinking about Michelle instead of me. I got up and was going to put my dick in her when it just went soft. Thinking of her and someone else, man or woman, stopped me dead. I looked at her and just got up and went to my room.

Life sucked for me. On Friday I stopped by the club to have a few drinks. I had to do something. I decided to give it one last try. I know I still loved her. I just wasn't sure whether I could live with her new lifestyle. One more talk with Carrie. She was going to have a choice. Her new life style or me. I headed home hoping for the best. When I got there the house was empty. Carrie wasn't there, so I headed over to Michelle's thinking the worst.

When I got to Michelle's house I saw Carrie's car parked in the drive way. I walked up to the house and knocked on the door. I was going to give Carrie an honest and fair choice. Enough of this bullshit. She either wanted to stay married to me and live a monogamous life style, or she could have her Lesbian or bi life style. The choice was going to be hers.

I knocked on the door again, still no answer. I walked around to the back of the house. They had a private security fence around their back yard. They had a pool and had the fence for privacy. I opened the gate and looked in the pool. No-one was swimming. As I walked into the yard I saw Carrie lying on a chaise lounge totally naked with Michelle sucking on her breasts. Well, it looked like Carrie's decision had been made. They were so engrossed in their sexual acts that they didn't even notice me.

I glanced over at their patio door and there stood Michelle's husband Roger standing totally naked wanking himself off. I knew he was enjoying looking at my naked wife who was lying there with her eyes closed letting Michelle have her way with her. As Michelle spread my wife's legs she slid a hand down between her thighs and started fingering her. That's when I saw Michelle look over at Roger. Oh, my God, she was going to let Roger fuck my wife.

Michelle blocked any view that Carrie would have of seeing Roger come toward her. With her eyes still closed, Roger slowly went toward them. He had his cock ready to put into my wife. I couldn't let this happen. Even if she wanted it or has done it before I wasn't going to allow it. Not in front of me. Just as Michelle moved her hands to let Roger slip his cock into Carrie I pounced on him. I started beating on him for all I was worth.

Carrie had opened her eyes and was screaming, as was Michelle. I kept hitting and hitting this man with everything I had. Then I started kicking him. I was letting out all the pent-up rage I was holding in. I had a brother-in-law who is a cop. He said it was extremely hard to beat a man to death with your bare hands. I was at that point. Roger was a bloody mess, my hand were covered with blood. I didn't know if it was mine or Roger's blood.

I was a maniac doing the only thing I knew how. At this point in life I was saving any dignity I had left. My hands were swelling up. Carrie and Michelle both were screaming for me to stop and they each grabbed one of my arms. I pushed them and threw them into the pool. I started to regain my composure and kicked Roger one more time. Then with Carrie yelling something at me I stormed out of the yard and headed home.

I was going to go and quickly pack a suitcase and leave the house. I never wanted to see Carrie again. I knew right then that she was the love of my life but I hated her. When I got home I ran into the house and started packing the suitcases. The phone started ringing. I wasn't going to answer it. I let the recorder pick up the message. It was from Carrie. "Please, Jim, don't go anywhere, I'm on my way home. Please, please, wait for me. I didn't. . ."

I turned off the machine. I had heard enough excuses. I hurried with my packing. I didn't want to be there when she returned. I grabbed my suitcases and headed for the door. As I headed for my car, a squad car pulled up. The officer said, " Mr. Jones, you are under arrest, please put your bags down and your hands on the hood of the car."

They cuffed me and put me in the squad car. As they pulled away, I saw Carrie pull up into the drive watching the squad car leave.

Chapter 2

When we arrived at the police station I was booked on a charge of assault and battery. Michelle must have called the police after I had left. I didn't care. No pervert son of a bitch was going to cuckold me. As soon as I was booked the police got me medical attention. My hands were swollen to almost twice their normal size. I had busted two knuckles and had a number of cuts and abrasions. The doctor said that the shape my hands were in he would hate to see what the guy I beat up looked like.

What was I turning into? I was never that violent a person. All I wanted in life was to have my family and a loving wife. I guess that was asking for too much. I had one phone call coming. I contacted my lawyer and talked with him. I told him I didn't want Carrie involved, that it was between him and me. He said it was too late. Carrie had all ready contacted him and was setting up bail. I would probably be out the next day.

Bob, my lawyer, said I really did a number on Roger. I was lucky I was only charged with assault and battery. It could have been attempted murder. Anyway Roger was in the hospital. He needed a number of stitches above his eyes, had a broken nose, a number of cuts and scraps and a broken or cracked rib. He'd be awhile healing but should pull through. Bob wanted to know what possessed me to keep beating on the man. He thought about pleading temporary insanity in my defense. He told me we would see how it went.

The next morning I was told that my bond was posted and that my wife was waiting for me out front. I could see her sitting there in the waiting room. She was still a beautiful woman, poised and sitting there looking a little nervous. I asked to leave through the back door. I didn't want to talk to Carrie. I told them not to tell her I left till she asked.

I grabbed a cab and went home. I opened the door and saw the suitcases I had packed. I grabbed them and got into my car and left. I found a dumpy motel to spend the next few days in until I could figure out where I was going to live. I contacted Bob, my lawyer, and told him where I was staying but asked that he not give the number to Carrie. I didn't want to talk to her, not now, maybe not ever.

I called work first thing Monday morning and talked to my boss. We were good friends and he had already received a call from Carrie asking about me. I told him I needed some time off, maybe two weeks. He approved the time off and would list it as vacation. He asked me to stay in touch and if I needed anything to let him know.

I called my daughter Kim. She was a nervous wreck worrying about me. She said her mother called and explained a number of things to her and told her that I had left. I don't know how much Carrie had told Kim so I didn't want to say much. I did tell her I beat up a man and that charges were filed against me and that bond was posted and I might be going to trial. If she needed more information, she needed to ask her mother. I gave her the number where I was staying and told her I would be finding a small apartment in the coming days. I explained that her mother and I had a big falling out and probably would not be going back together. I told her how much I loved her and her brother and sister and my feelings for them had not changed.

In the next couple of weeks I found a nice small apartment. It was good enough for me. I didn't need anything extravagant. I stopped by the house when Carrie was at work and took most of my clothes and personal items. I left Carrie a note just stating I took my personal things. If she had any problems, she could contact Bob but please don't try contacting me. Bob was my attorney and I would do all my talking through him.

I did hear from the kids a number of times. They told me about how their lives were going and always a little about Carrie. It seems that she and Michelle were not fiends anymore. They both were civil to each other at work but did not hang around in the same crowd. They always ended our conversations, "Dad, mom loves you," before hanging up.

DG Hear
DG Hear
5,705 Followers
12