Was It My Wife?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She continued this for a few minutes while I got my control back and then I put my hands on her hips and began to help her movements, taking the weight off of her knees. I would lift her up and then lower her down on my hardness. As I got into it, I began to raise myself up into her and then pull her down with me. As we got further and further along, I felt her breathing increase and her pussy walls beginning to grip tighter. I knew she was close to an orgasm. I held her hips just above me and began to fuck her in earnest. I was slamming up into her again and again as she whimpered almost continuously. I was almost there! I went even faster and finally, feeling the liquid moving up the tubes looking for release, I pulled her down tightly against my crotch as I pushed into her as far as I could go. I felt the surge and let it go, pumping into her all I had. As I came so did she. For an eternity, we both just held on rigidly letting the pleasure run its course. Then she collapsed on top of me and we lay that way contented and sated.

We just lay there in each other's embrace for some time feeling no need to speak or break the mood with action. It was love at its most intense. I had forgotten for a while the doubts and the fear that this could well be over for us. I wanted to forget and believe the whole thing was a lie. But it was not to be.

"That was quite nice, husband. I think we need to do this more often, don't you? We seem to have been out of sync for a while. Let's not let that happen again. OK?"

"OK. I'll definitely work on it. What time is it and do we have time for a quick shower?"

"It's after 9:00 and I have to get the kids. We can pick this up later if you want or wait till our date Saturday night. I can have the kids go to mom's for the night. How about that?"

"It's a date. Nothing else Saturday that would interfere?"

"Like what? You have golf and I have a hair appointment. Then, lover, we have a date for dinner and after that, I'm yours to do with as you please. And you'd better please to do many, many things to me. Have you had a better offer lately?"

"Never. OK, we're on!"

Alison quickly dressed and she was gone for the kids. I lay there for some time just reviewing what just happened. She had done what she usually did and she hardly ever gave me a blow job. What she did tonight was normally all she would do. How could she take Collin's cock in her mouth after fucking him if she wouldn't even give me a blowjob? How could this woman make love to me like this if she was screwing a shithead like Collin Wilson? I knew she was smart but was she also that good of an actor? Something was definitely screwed up and I was going to find out Saturday.

While she was gone, I checked the transmitters and found that they worked fine. I would install them Friday night in her car and purse. I was all ready except for one more meeting with Ben Cramer. I needed to find out what motel Collin had made his reservation for. Ben would find out for me or I would do something he wouldn't like.

The next morning, I called Ben and asked him to meet me in the cafeteria on the third floor. He agreed without comment and I was sitting at one of the tables when he came in. He joined me without saying anything and I quickly came to the point.

"Ben, my friend, I need you to find out from Collin where he plans to take Alison Saturday. I want the name of the motel and where it's located. All you have to do is get him somewhere private and ask him. Tell him you think he's feeding you a line of bull and say that if he tells you where he's taking her, you'll believe him."

I smiled at Ben as he tried to figure out how he was going to do what I asked. He was scared that I would do something if he didn't. He finally agreed but asked me how I would know if I didn't tell him where they were to meet. I told him not to worry about that. I had ways.

With that he left but not before I put my arm around him and stuck one of the transmitters under his jacket collar while reminding him of our agreement. He was so frightened of me that he never felt a thing. It was almost invisible, held by an adhesive and he wouldn't notice it.

I went back to my office and turned on the receiver. It hummed and let me know that Ben was back at his desk and talking to Collin. I heard him ask Collin to meet him in the copier room in ten minutes. Collin agreed and then nothing until Ben got up to meet Collin. I settled back to listen.

"What's up buddy? Got a problem with a policy? I am the best you know."

"Bullshit Collin. I was with Brian yesterday at the site and he doesn't seem to be having any problems at home. I asked him if things were OK with him and he said something about never better. I think you were giving me a line of shit about his wife."

"Hey man. Nothing but the truth. I wouldn't lie about something like that. Why don't you believe me?"

"Where are you taking her Saturday? You said a motel. Which motel? Maybe if you show me a receipt for a room or something, I'd believe you. Otherwise, I think you're shittin' me."

"Oh, yea? I have a reservation already at the Skyview motel on Statler Street for Saturday night. I can check in at 2:00 and she'll be there by 2:15. How's that for facts? You can call the Skyview and check my name for reservations. That good enough for you? Want to use my cell?"

"OK, I guess that'll do. I really envy you Collin. Alison is really something. I hope you know that she has a good marriage with Brian that you're trying to mess up. You'd better be careful and think this through."

"That's not my problem. If she's up for it, so am I. Anyway, how good can the marriage be if she is willing to fuck my brains out?"

That was about all that was worth hearing so I shut off the receiver and just let it tape the rest. I was almost ready to believe everything now. I had really hoped that Collin would back down and admit he was just making this up but now he had confirmed the room and he was just waiting. I at least had the address so that I could plug it into the equipment in the van and let the rest go automatically. Maybe I could just park the van there Friday night, turn on the equipment Saturday about noon and forget it. Everything else would be done automatically and I wouldn't have to be anywhere near by. I didn't want to see or hear my wife as she tore my heart out and stuffed it down the toilet. I was lost now. I could only carry through and try to get what I needed to get back at her and Collin and Ben.

The first thing I did was to call the motel and confirm that Collin was registered. He was so that part was true. Now, I just had to wait till Friday night. But then I had a thought. What if I could get some pictures of them going in to the motel room? I decided to pay a visit to the motel that afternoon and see what I could do.

I walked into the office of the Skyview Motel and waited for the clerk. He was a seedy character and that was fine by me. Integrity wasn't what I was looking for just now.

"Hi there friend. I'm an investigator for an insurance company and I need some information. I have ID and a warrant for you."

With that, I flashed my badge quickly and gave him an authentic looking document that appeared to most people to be a search warrant. It was bogus but I counted on his lack of smarts to be easily fooled. The $100 I slipped to him didn't hurt either.

'Yea, sure man. What do you want to know?"

I asked him to confirm Collin Wilson's reservation and asked him if he had a room number yet. He said no and I asked him if he could assign him a room on the first floor facing Statler Street. He hemmed and hawed until I slipped another $50 his way and he finally gave me a room number that would let me shoot a tape. I let him know about the van that would be parked in his lot and he just shrugged his shoulders saying it was no sweat. I thanked him again for his help and handed him another $50 for his silence. He gave me a nasty grin and slipped the bills in his pocket.

After I left, I decided that I could now get the video I wanted by pointing the camera through the front window of the van which I would leave facing their room. I was now set.

Friday at work was pretty hard for me. I didn't know what to do with myself so I walked up to Bill Quinn's office on the pretext of talking about my visit with the art gallery that was robbed. He didn't really need to know but I wanted to see my wife. As I came down the hall, her face lit up when she saw me. She waved me to her desk and I walked over.

"I really like the last few days. You've been up to see me more than you used to. I'm not complaining, but what's up? Is there something going on I should know about?"

"Nothing that I know of. I just like seeing you, that's all. Is Bill in?"

"Me too. And yes he's in. Want me to buzz him?"

"Yea, if you would. I need to see him about the art gallery job."

I went in and talked with Bill for a while. Bill was very young to be president but I understood that he had made a reputation for himself some time back. He had started up this site and most of the other locations as well and got them operating. I knew he owned a good chunk of the company. He had a lovely wife named Naomi whom I had met on several occasions. She looked like the typical trophy wife: blonde, built, sexy as hell and really gorgeous. She and Alison were close to the same age and talked often and Bill and I were fairly close.

While I was there, I asked him straight out what he thought of Collin Wilson. I often talked about the job performance of other employees at his request since he had been after me to accept more responsibility as management, but this one was mine.

"Why do you want to know about Collin? Is there something going on that I should know about? I need you to tell me if one of my employees is trouble or causing trouble. Is that it?"

"Well, I may have a real big problem with Collin. I don't like him or Ben much. I may just might have some more information for you this weekend. If things work as I expect, I'd like to be able to call you at home on Sunday if you don't mind. Otherwise, I'll wait till Monday. We'll see. Until then, I'd rather you not mention it to anyone. OK?"

"No problem. I'll wait for you. You know I trust your judgment on things like that. You've always been fair with your assessments and I respect that. I just wish you'd consider taking that VP position I offered you. I still haven't mentioned it to Alison as per your request, but she should know about it. As a matter of fact, if you don't tell her soon, I will!"

"I'm just waiting for the right time to bring it up. It means a lot of changes for us so I wanted the time to really consider it. I'll let you know next week for sure. How's that?"

"That's great. So, you're finally going to consider it?"

"I promise I'll do that. I've been thinking about it quite a lot lately so I need to make a decision soon for my own reasons."

I left his office, stopping to say a few words to Alison before heading down to see Ben. At his desk, I just stopped for a second and said loudly enough for Collin to hear me that I thought his assessment of the Baxter job was right on target. I then gave him the thumbs up symbol to let him know I heard the talk he had with Collin. His eyes opened very wide as I did but he didn't say anything. He just nodded. I patted him on the back as I removed the little transmitter. As before, he felt nothing.

I finished the day without any distractions and waited for Alison before heading home. I wanted to tell her I had to drop off the van for someone and would catch a cab back to my car so to look for me a little late. She kissed me goodbye and left, heading home. I noticed Collin standing at the door watching her leave. He glanced over at me and turned to go back in.

I dropped the van off, locked the camera into position and made sure it picked up the room number the clerk had given me. I locked it up and reminded the proprietor of the motel that I had to leave it there overnight and maybe tomorrow. I slipped him another $20 and thanked him for his understanding. He pocketed the money and gave me a high five. With that, I headed home.

Friday night at home was another surprise. Alison had ordered pizza for the kids and she said she had made arrangements for them to go to grandmas tonight and tomorrow. I asked what the occasion was and she said that she liked Wednesday night so much; she wanted to continue it tonight. Did I have a problem? Not so much.

Well, Friday night was much the same as Wednesday night except we did some new things. While I enjoyed them, I had a sick feeling when I thought of where she could have learned them. But, when I asked her about it later, she pulled this book out of her nightstand with a giggle and showed me an article about 'lovemaking after 35'. Damned if it didn't have most of the things we had done the last two nights. For example, she showed me the doggy style position she liked where she laid flat on her stomach with a pillow under her hips. This allowed me to enter from behind but she didn't have to hold herself up on her knees. She loved rear entry but had always complained about her knees hurting. She also wanted me to tittyfuck her since we had never done that and she showed me several other things that she said looked very interesting. She pointed at the pictures and grinned. She promised to give me a blowjob that was very different but wouldn't tell me how. She had learned that from the book as well.

I enjoyed myself that night very much. I tried to do everything she wanted me to and I succeeded pretty much. It took most of the night but so what. I promised myself that I would pick up some Viagra. We lay side by side and I finally got up the nerve to ask her where this was coming from.

"Alison, I love what we're doing and I want so much to please you but I have to ask: where's this coming from? Why now? If I didn't trust you so much, I'd wonder if it wasn't a guilty conscience."

"Sorry Bri. It was something that Naomi said to me last week that I can't repeat. I just keep thinking about us and the girls and our life together and it makes me so happy sometimes that I just need to express myself. I happened to pick this way because I wanted to show you just how much you mean to me."

I listened and it made my heart soar to know that she was happy. But in the next instant, I wondered how she could have an affair if that was true. Should I ask her? What if I made a little noise?

"I'm glad that you feel that way. Are you sure that I make you happy enough? Are you satisfied with our lovemaking or is something lacking and that's why you are doing these new things. You can be honest and tell me."

"I love our love making and you have always satisfied me in every way. I have no reason to want more but I just don't want us to get into a rut where we get so used to things that we let it become routine and unexciting. Can't you see that? Don't you want to always want me this way?"

"You never have to worry about that. I love you and will always love you. I can't imagine doing anything to ruin what we have together."

"That's good because I wouldn't let you. You're mine now and forever."

We spent the rest of the night in each other's arms and that's how we woke. I was pleasantly exhausted but I wanted to take a shower with Alison. I shook her awake and pulled her into the shower with me. She came willingly and with mock irritation. She complained bitterly about being pulled out of her warm bed, but when I let her go she didn't leave. We turned the water on and she quickly moved under the spray, turning to hold her arms out for me to join her.

We soaped each other all over and paid particular attention to each other's more interesting items. I was hard within minutes and she made every effort to keep me that way. She washed and rinsed my now painfully hard cock and then knelt down to take me in her mouth. She really had learned some things from that book and the blowjob she gave me was very satisfying. I grabbed her hair to pull her up when I was about to cum but she just moved her head back and forth in a no, holding on to my hips tightly as she continued to move up and down my shaft. I asked her again if she was sure and she just looked up into my eyes never stopping. I couldn't hold it any more and I put both hands behind her head and began to move my hips forcing my cock into her mouth. She dropped her hands, relaxed her throat somehow and took me all the way in until her face was pressed against my groin, I had no idea how she did that, She took all I gave her and then I came. It was earth shattering for me as I exploded in her mouth. She never flinched as she took my cum. She waited until I was done and then she spit it out onto the shower floor. As she stood up, she looked in my eyes with a plaintive look trying to determine if she had done it properly and pleased me. I let her know with a deep kiss how well she had done. She put both arms around my neck and kissed me back. I was spent but I used my fingers on her and she loved it. She had a hard climax and she seemed to be content. When I asked, she said that she was ready for the day but that she would expect something more that night. With that, we finished the shower and got dressed.

I drove down to the motel lot very early that morning and made sure everything was set. I set all of the timers to begin at 1:00 and made sure that the audio tapes were set for 5 hour recording. The video was DVD and that would take at least 7 hours compressed. That would cover the whole afternoon. I initiated the sequences and locked the van. When those two lovers walked into their love nest, they would become the stars of my new movie and the first showing would make a very loud impression on everyone involved. I drove back home to get my clubs and wish my lovely wife a good day.

That afternoon was horrible by any stretch. I played golf with two guys I met at the club and if my score was any indication, they must feel that I was wasting my money on a club membership. I ended up buying beers for all of us as the big looser. It was just after 5:00 when I drove down to the van to make sure all was in order. I looked over at the room but didn't see any cars or activity so I assumed that they had already left. To be sure, I put in a quick call to my home phone and Alison answered. I just told her I was on my way and hung up.

Since it was so close to the time to meet Alison, I drove home without viewing any of the information I had collected. I really wanted to have it before dinner but than thought about our planned evening. Why not enjoy what she had to offer at least one more time? After all, I did love making love to her and even if she was cheating on me, it shouldn't ruin my evening.

I thought about that but found myself beginning to choke up again. Why was she doing this to me? I loved her more than I could imagine and I didn't know how I was going to go on without her. I knew that if I had the information I expected to see on the surveillance tapes that I would have to proceed with a divorce. I loved her but I couldn't accept her behavior. What about the kids? She was a good mother and she should have custody. That was only right. If she was cheating, she must have some reason that I wasn't aware of. She was a good person who had done a bad thing. OK, I could live with that. She could keep the kids and I would pay child support.

These were the thoughts that occupied my mind as I drove home to meet my wife. I was not sure I could go through with this evening but I had to try. I couldn't confront her until I had proof. In the back of my mind was this tiny voice that kept denying all of the information that I had so far. It kept insisting that something was wrong. I ignored it. Facts were facts. And soon, I would have all the facts I needed.