Was It The "Wrong" Number? Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, baby," she cooed. "I've been thinking about it would feel like to have you touch me for the first time."

"So, have I, Mom," I agreed.

My finger continued down into her wet slit, feeling her wet, velvety folds. All my previous sexual experience had not fully prepared me for that moment. I'd learned and shared so much with Kami, Angie, Jackie, Carly and Jenn but it was nothing in comparison to touching my Mom's wet sex for the first time. The place I'd been conceived and birthed. The very thought made me shiver.

I used my index finger to lightly tease her clit while my middle finger twirled in her wetness. She was getting anxious and I felt her reach down and push her panties down. She brought her knees up towards her waist and pulled them the rest of way off. She casually threw them off the bed which caused us both to smile. I refocused my attention on her. I was dying to taste her and asked her to move on the bed so that her head was resting on the pillows. Mom looked at me curiously but complied. Once she was settled, I began kissing her breasts again and moved down across her abdomen. I continued until I was kneeling between her spread legs. I looked up at her and she had a big smile on her face.

"Baby, you don't need to feel like you have to," she said.

"I don't feel like I have to, Mom. I want to," I replied.

She reached down and rubbed the back of my head. She looked at me lovingly.

"I could imagine those same words coming out of your father's mouth," she said.

"I really want to Mom. I want to make you feel the way you made me feel," I said.

"Please do," she said.

I rested on my stomach between her legs. I hadn't even paid attention to her gorgeous legs wrapped in the glossy stockings. I caressed them lightly and kissed them as I worked up towards her wet sex. It glistened with her arousal. I couldn't wait to taste her but I tried to make myself remain calm and allow her tension and desire build.

"You seem to be a lot more advanced than I expected you to be," she said.

"What do you mean," I replied as I kissed her bare thighs at the tops of her stockings.

"I expected you to be my innocent, 18-year-old son, not Don Juan," she smiled. "Where have you picked all this up?"

"A gentleman never kisses and tells Mom," I smiled.

"I don't think a gentleman would be doing this to his own mother," Mom replied.

"You may have a point," I said with a smile. I was getting ever closer to her and I could smell her arousal clearly. There was the strong temptation to dive in and devour her, but I thought I should keep letting the anticipation build.

"We need to talk about what you've been doing, young man," she said. I realized I could wait no longer, I had to get my mouth and tongue on her. I moved the last few inches, extending my tongue and running it up through her wetness. She gasped in surprise. "Oh!"

"Mom, we'll talk. Promise. Please, let me make you feel good," I said. I lapped repeatedly at her wetness. Her outer labia were thick and prominent, while her inner lips thinner and succulent. They were saturated with her desire and I licked it up greedily.

"Oh," she moaned. "You just go after it!"

"Mmmmhmmm," I groaned.

"Oh, god. It feels so good," she moaned. Her fingers were gliding through my hair.

"I'm glad," I said quickly before I resumed running my tongue through her wet folds. My head swam with the thought of what I was doing. I couldn't wait to experience everything with her. My tongue worked back up and I made a long, slow circle around her hard clit. Her hips rose from the bed pressing her wetness against my face. I encircled her clit with my lips and sucked lightly while continuing to tease her with my tongue.

"Oh, Bradley," she moaned. "That's so good, baby."

"Mmmm," I groaned as I worked to pleasure her. My fingers parted her wet lips and I slowly fingered her as I continued to lick. That brought her to another level and the insistence of her hips increased. She ground her sex against my face firmly, just like I'd dreamed she would.

"Ugghhh," she moaned. Both of her hands grabbed the back of my head, and I smiled to myself knowing that I was pleasuring her like that.

"Mmmm," I moaned as I continued to lick and savor her. I knew that I was never going to get enough of this. My fingers continued to probe her opening. She felt so warm inside, her wetness thick and slick. I pulled my fingers from her and licked them clean. I looked up again to see her still watching me. She slowly shook her head.

I kept working my tongue slowly around her clit. She'd become accustomed to the sensation and I could provide a little more pressure. My fingers moved in and out of her wet folds adding to the sensations she was feeling.

"Oh, Bradley. It's so fucking good baby," she said. "Mmmm."

My tongue applied more direct stimulation to her clit and I felt her tense. Her hands clenched my head tightly.

"Oh, my sweet baby, mmmm, I'm going to cum, you're making your mother cum," she groaned. Her hips bucked off the bed as she felt her release approaching. When it happened, she melted back in to the bed, still clutching my head in her hands. Her breath was raspy and rapid. I continued to lightly lick and kiss her delicious, wet sex as she came down.

"Baby," she said after she'd caught her breath, "where have you learned to do that?"

"Like I said-," I started.

"Don't give me another line about a gentleman," Mom interrupted. "Bradley, you've hardly dated anyone." She looked at me sternly. I kissed my way up from between her thighs. I paused briefly at her breasts before arriving at her lips. We kissed passionately. When we parted, I saw her nose crinkle slightly at her scent.

I just shrugged my shoulders as she continued to stare at me.

"You're not going to tell me," she asked. "You said you were still going to respect me as your mother."

"A girl I know, Mom," I said. I hadn't expected the subject to come up quite so quickly with her immediately demanding answers.

"The soccer player," she asked. "You said weren't seeing one another anymore."

"We still do," I said trying to limit my lies as much as I could.

"Just for sex," Mom asked suspiciously.

"It's kind of complicated, Mom," I continued to lie.

"What's that mean," she asked.

"I mean, I don't know where things will end up with us," I said, which was actually the truth.

"You're being careful with her," Mom asked.

"Yes, of course, Mom," I replied.

"This all seemed so easy and right a little bit ago," she said.

"What do you mean," I asked.

"Baby, you're supposed to be meeting girls your own age, learning about life and love with them, not your mother," she answered.

"Mom, no. I understand what you're trying to say, but we both wanted to share this," I said.

"I know, but still. I'm not sure it's the right thing to do," Mom said.

"Mom, what we've shared tonight felt very right to me," I insisted.

"Yes, it has. I just don't want it to hold you back from anything," she said.

"It won't. I promise. I don't want it to hold you back either," I replied. She put her hand on my cheek.

"Baby, the only thing that has ever held me back is knowing that I'll never find your father again," she said.

"There's someone out there, Mom."

"Maybe," she replied with a smile. "I still have a big part of Danny here with me right now."

"Always, Mom," I said. I leaned over and kissed her softly. Her hand moved from my cheek to the back of my head. Our kiss grew more passionate as our tongues met and swirled. I reached to caress her soft breasts and lightly tease her hard nipples. As we continued our feverish kissing, my hand wandered back down her abdomen to her wet sex. My fingers found her to be even wetter than she'd been previously. I couldn't wait any longer. I had to have her. I moved between her thighs. My cock was hard and throbbing. She looked down at it and then back to me. Her face was very serious.

"Baby, promise me that things won't change between us," she asked.

"They won't Mom. I promise. We'll just be closer than ever," I replied. She nodded and smiled.

"I can't wait any longer, baby. Let's do this," she said. I nodded to her and I moved my hips forward. I gasped as I slipped into my mother's wet sex for the first time.

"Mmmm," she groaned. I leaned forward over her as I slid deeper inside. She wrapped her arms around my neck, her nylon clad legs around the backs of my thighs. I was in her to the hilt and slowly pulled back, before sliding into her wetness once more.

"You feel so good, baby," she said, as I slowly began thrusting inside her.

"So, do you," I smiled.

"God, I've missed this. It's been so long since I felt your father inside me," she said.

"I'm know, Mom," I agreed.

"Please don't let things change because of this, Bradley," she said once again. There was worry in her beautiful eyes.

"It won't Mom, promise. We'll just be closer than ever," I repeated before I kissed her. Her hands grasped the backs of my arms as I thrust in her harder and deeper.

"Mmmm, that's it baby. Fuck me. Oh, fuck me, Bradley," she moaned.

Hearing Mom's passionate cries was even better than I'd imagined. I was in heaven. Nothing in my life would ever be quite as special as that night was. I fucked her slow and deep, enjoying the sensation as I watched her beautiful face. She smiled at me often, as we grunted and groaned.

"I love you, Mom," I said.

"I love you too, Bradley. I never thought we'd share this kind of love," she smiled. Her hand reached up to cup my cheek.

"Me either, but I'm so happy that we have," I added. I turned my head to kiss the palm of her hand.

"Mmmm, yeah, me too baby," she cooed.

"You feel so good, Mom," I groaned as I continued thrusting in her. My pace was quickening as if on its own.

"You too, baby," she moaned.

The culmination of events was getting to me. I was afraid to admit it, but I had to. "Mom, I'm really close."

"Me too baby, me too. I've needed this so badly. I've been thinking about having you inside me for months. Don't stop what you're doing," she panted. I moved my cock in and out of her at an even quicker pace. Her hands clutched the backs of my arms tightly. Her silky legs moved up and down the backs of my thighs as she moved her hips to meet my thrusts.

"Uhhh, Ungghhh," she moaned. "That's it, baby. That's it, mmmm. Right there, oh. Right there!!! Nnnngghh!!!"

"Oh, Mom. God, I love you!! I'm cumming," I gasped.

"Me too, oh, it feels so fucking gooooood. Oh, Bradley, my sweet baby," she moaned.

I erupted inside Mom and continued stroking my cock in and out of her. Her hands squeezed and clawed the backs of my arms as she thrashed in her own orgasm. My movement finally slowed and I regained control of my senses. I looked down and saw her eyes were closed. They opened slowly. She saw me watching her and smiled.

"My god, baby. That was amazing," she said.

"Yes, it was," I said. All the tension we'd both been feeling had been released. We'd made love. I leaned down and kissed her passionately. We parted and I laid down next her. She draped her arm across my chest and her stocking covered leg rested across my thighs. We laid there in silence for a long while with me holding her. I could see through the bedroom window that the sun was setting. She looked up at me and smiled.

"You okay with what just happened," she asked.

"Of course, I am. That was wonderful," I replied. "I'll never have any doubts about what we just shared. Not now, not ever."

"I don't think I will either, baby," she said. Her fingers were playing with the hair on my chest.

"Good," I replied. I held her head against my chest and softly stroked her hair. She laid there quietly and I was afraid she'd fallen asleep until I felt her move and her hand wrapped around my limp cock. She rubbed it softly and I quickly became aroused. Her hand began stroking it, making me even more excited. I felt her began to move. She positioned herself between my knees and after she pulled her hair back, she leaned down and took me in her mouth once again. I felt my toes curl involuntarily as she took me deep down her throat. I reached down and held her hair for her. Her lips moved up and down me, driving my excitement ever higher.

I wasn't satisfied with her only pleasuring me. I needed it to be mutual. I twisted my body around and before she could complain, I grabbed her by the waist and pulled her hips over my face. She'd let go of my cock when I moved, but the moment my tongue found her wet folds, she took me back in her mouth. I relished the mixture of our two flavors, as it was a testament to the lovemaking we'd shared. I thought of us sharing it again and again. She was still excited from earlier and it wasn't long before I felt her body tense. Her mouth continued to move up and down my shaft, until she paused and groaned as she reached her climax.

"Oh. That was so good, baby," she panted. She turned around to face me, straddling my thighs. Her hands continued to stroke my cock. She had a very satisfied smile on her face. "You really like doing that to me, don't you?"

"I love doing that to you," I smiled.

"I love sucking you, too," she smiled. "But I really want you back inside me again. Would you mind?"

"No, of course not," I assured her. She adjusted her hips and I felt my cock enter her once again.

"Oh god, baby, this feels amazing," she purred. "I always loved this position."

"Good," I moaned. She leaned forward placing her hands on my chest. My hands gently cupped her breasts and I teased her nipples with my thumbs. She moved her hips slowly. It was gentle lovemaking, with no sense of urgency. I loved it. She leaned back down to kiss me. I took her in my arms and held her close. I took over the motion between us, driving my cock up and into her wetness. Her moans increased as we continued to kiss.

"Mmmm baby, this is so good," she said as our mouths parted. "I never would have imagined."

"I know Mom, but we've shared it finally. I love you so much," I replied.

"I love you too, baby," she replied as she pushed herself back up with her hands. She resumed the slow, gentle motion of her hips. My hands continued to roam her body. Exploring her, getting to know her intimately. The freckles on her chest. The little brown birth mark on her right side.

"Oh, Bradley," she groaned. Her eyes closed and she leaned her head back. I reached up and ran my hand along her neck. She looked back down at me and smiled.

"I never thought that the only man I'd share this with besides your father, would be you," she panted.

"I know Mom, but you never really tried, either," I said.

"No, because I knew it was unlikely to find my Danny, again. He was special. Like you."

I smiled at her, "Mom, he was, but there's someone out there I'm sure."

"Maybe," she smiled. "I'm going to enjoy what I have for now."

"Me too," I agreed.

Her hips moved faster and her passionate moans increased.

"Oh baby, I can't believe how good this feels. I've needed this so badly," she moaned.

"I know Mom, I'm glad to be giving you what you need!"

"Mmmm, I can't believe it baby. I'm going to come again," she wailed.

"Good," I panted.

"Uhh, ooohhh, Bradley!! So good," she gasped. "Oh, I'm there baby, I'm there."

"Fuck. Me too Mom, I love you," I moaned. I held her hips and felt myself cumming inside her for the second time that night.

"Me too baby, love you so," she said. After her orgasm crashed over her, Mom collapsed on top of me. I wrapped my arms around her, holding her close to me. The intimacy we shared at that moment was overwhelming. There had been a bond between us that would never be broken, but it had taken on a much greater meaning that night. I'd become her lover.

She finally stirred, and she raised herself up on her hands. Her eyes were teary. I instantly brought my hands to her face.

"Mom, what's wrong," I asked.

"That was so beautiful, baby," she said.

"Yes, it was, but why are you crying," I asked.

"It's a lot of things. I've been watching you for several months, but I was afraid to act. I couldn't imagine what you would think if you knew what was going on in my mind. Then that day, when you saw me in the kitchen. I saw that look in your eyes, and I knew what it meant. Your father was the only other man to look at me that way. I saw that hunger in your eyes. And then everything that's happened since. It's scared me though, baby. It still does a little, but the fact that it was so perfect and wonderful tonight makes it seem a lot less," she explained.

"I understand, Mom. I know it's supposed to be awful and terrible and all that, but that was the most amazing experience. I want to share that with you again and again," I said.

"I know baby. We will. It's an adjustment to see you as more than my son," she said, wiping her eyes. "We should try to get some rest." She got up to brush her teeth. I went to my bathroom to do the same. When I returned, she'd taken off her lingerie. She smiled when she saw me.

"I thought maybe you were going to sleep in your own bed," she said with a laugh.

"Of course not. Not after tonight," I said. I crawled under the covers with her and she snuggled against me, her arm draped across my chest.

"I don't know how well I'll sleep," she said.

"Why?"

"It's a couple of things. My mind is racing with everything that happened tonight for starters," she smiled at me. "And it took me a long time to get used to being in bed by myself. I just hope I can sleep now that someone is in bed again with me."

"We can always make love until you pass out from exhaustion," I offered.

"I don't think so, mister. I'm going to be lucky if I can walk tomorrow, as it is," she laughed. "Turn off the lamp."

We laid there in the darkness talking for a long time. We talked about what we'd both been feeling and talked again about her hesitation. She also re-emphasized that what we shared shouldn't hold me back from anything. I told her it wouldn't, that everything would be fine. I knew that it would be eventually. We were lovers now and hopefully I'd be able to tell her about everything else soon.

Monday, July 6, 1992, 5:45 A.M.:

I woke up the next morning to find the bed empty. I was suddenly afraid something was wrong, until I realized her shower was running. I peeked in through the door and saw her washing her hair. I walked quickly to my own bathroom to brush my teeth.

She was surprised when I opened the shower door.

"Room for one more," I asked. I noticed her glance down at my partially erect cock.

"There might be," she said. I walked in closing the door behind me. I took her in my arms from behind. I loved the feeling of her wet body against mine.

"How are you this morning," I asked.

"Tired and sore," she smiled.

"I'm sorry about that," I smiled back.

"No, you're not, but thanks for saying it anyway," she laughed. She turned to face me.

We kissed and caressed one another's bodies. The closeness I felt with her was amazing. It was also driving me wild. My hard cock pressed against her abdomen.

"I see why older women prefer younger men," she said.

"Why's that," I asked.

"Because they seem to be constantly ready," Mom replied.

"It's only doing what it was pre-programmed to do," I said.

"I'm not sure it was supposed to be used on your mother," she offered as she reached down to stroke me.

"It did pretty good with you last night," I replied.

"Yes. Marvelous, I'd say."

My hands reached down for her ass and upper thighs. I slowly lifted her.

"Excuse me, sir, just what do you think are you doing," she asked. Her arms instinctively wrapped around my neck.

"Nothing," I replied.