Washing Machine Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Smile up to the camera little brother," she said and I smiled.

She pulled my face to her tummy and made me kiss it. That was after she filmed what Katie was doing to my ass. She gasped as she saw her licking my ass. I started licking Kara's bra cup. I bit it and pushed the strap off her and exposed her breast. I started suck it knowing we were on camera. She moaned as I unsnapped her bra.

"You are a sexy sister," I moaned as I licked the nipple knowing that my voice was being recorded.

"I want to suck your hard cock now, brother," she said, handing me the cam and I pointed it at her as she knelt and started licking my cock shaft. On screen she looked like a professional porn star. She made a lot of slurping noises as she sucked my cock. Katie was licking my ass hole in a frenzy. I had a hard time holding the camera steady. After sucking me for some time, she pulled a chair close and spread her legs for me after taking her panties off. I put the camera on the table facing us hoping it would capture the scene well.

Her pussy glistened with wetness as I leaned over to lick it. I licked the length of her slit tasting her sweet nectar. She pulled my head towards her. I had to get on my hands and knees and Katie followed my ass hole. She licked me as I started to lick sis. Kara writhed in her chair and Katie handed me the cucumber that she had pulled out of her pussy. Sis gasped and looked at it. I rubbed it like I did with Katie and pushed in the head into her pussy. I had less trouble than I did before in entering her but she was still tighter than her friend. I licked her clit and she moaned aloud encouraging me to push it some more.

I pushed it in and started to wiggle it against her pussy. She met my thrusts and she was getting hotter and hotter. I could feel it and as usual she came hard and fast. There was juice all over the kitchen floor and we were still not finished. Kara made Katie lie on the kitchen table and started to insert the lucky cucumber into her friends pussy. I leaned closer to Katie's mouth so that she could suck my cock. Katie moaned as she was being pummeled by the cucumber that my sister enthusiastically plunged deeper and deeper into her friend's wet pussy. I felt Katie's mouth tighten and her movements become more frantic as she neared her orgasm. She came hard biting my cock deliciously hard in her excitement. As before, my sis continued to fuck her friend hard with the cucumber till she came twice. Katie bit the base of my cock so hard that I thought she would bite it off. I realised that her last orgasm must have been quite fantastic, judging by her reaction. We cooled off for a bit until Katie settled down. The cucumber came out wet with her juices and the girls made me suck it. It felt gay but they enjoyed making me suck the green veggie.

Then both girls made me sit on the table and started sucking me, taking turns and in the final bit, Katie made me fuck her from behind and I came hard inside her pussy pumping her full of cum. Kara pushed me away and sucked most of the cum out of Katie and the girls kissed each other again. Just then, our orgy was interrupted by the gate to our house opening. I heard the familiar squeak first so I rushed to the window. My mom had arrived. I was shocked. She was supposed to call us. I shouted at the girls and we made a mad scramble to tidy up the area and rushed upstairs leaving Katie in the kitchen. Kara promised to bring her a change of clothes. I left her getting back to making the salad, cutting the cucumber that had just been inside them. We rushed up and Kara got into a robe just in time and rushed down to relieve Katie. Mom was just entering the hall when she saw the back of Katie rushing upstairs.

Kara did her best to distract mom from seeing her too closely and hugged her as if she had been missing for a century. Mom was delighted and a little puzzled to find Katie in the kitchen making a salad but she went along with her daughter's sometimes crazy behavior. I stayed in my room and finally heard mom calling us all. We went down for breakfast. The sandwiches had bits of the cucumber we had fun with and thinking about it made me excited all over again. Mom had gone up to her room to change and we were giggling thinking about what could have happened if she had walked in on us.

To be continued

12