Watch Out for Those Pretty Colleens

Story Info
Now that would be spoiling everything!
1.5k words
3.69
8.5k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Luke left the Outback Steakhouse. He had a terrible Monday working at UniTech. So he and his co-workers usually went to get drunk after work. After a few shots and sharing a Blooming Onion, Luke got in an Uber to go home. He noticed that there was a car in the driveway but thought nothing of it. Kelly had probably forgotten to put the car in the garage. It was snowing. Kelly would have to clean her car off in the morning. There was some satisfaction to that.

His new wife, Kelly was already in bed. He joined Kelly in bed but before he drifted off to sleep he could swear that he heard the front door close. But, he must be dreaming so he thought nothing of it.

The next morning Luke got up to put coffee in the Keurig. He wanted to be nice to Kelly, his new wife, so he was going to put on his boots and go out to shovel. To his amazement there was no car in the driveway. But, he thought nothing of it. He must have dreamed it in his tipsy state.

Luke had another terrible day at work at UniTech. He was eager to get home to his new bride Kelly. She had seemed melancholy lately. Kelly had many boyfriends before she married him. Luke considered himself lucky that Kelly had settled for him especially when so many attractive men had courted her.

Despite his desire to get back to Kelly, his workmates talked him into going back to the Outback Steak. It was Taco Tuesday after all and Outback Steakhouse had a good deal going. His friends also had coupons. So he and his co-workers usually went to get drunk after work. After a few Margaritas and nachos, Luke got in an Uber to go home.

He came in the front door and nearly tripped over a pair of boots. Who the Hell had put these boots there? They certainly weren't his and Kelly wore pretty shoes. She also didn't go out in cold weather. But, he still thought nothing of it and he went to sleep. He could swear he heard the front door close but again thought nothing of it.

The next morning Luke got up to put the kettle on. He also thought about cleaning up the boots from last night. The snow from the boots had probably melted and messed up the floor. So he headed out to the living room with a mop to do that. To his amazement there were no boots, but still he thought he must have imagined it in a drunken state.

He went to work. There was really no hope at UniTech. After a day like this he surely deserved an escape. It was also Wednesday, hump day so you have to celebrate making it to midweek. Back to Outback Steakhouse he went with his friends. They did the same thing they did everyday.

The UniTech men had appetizers and beer. Luke got in an Uber to go home. He realized that Kelly and him hadn't done in almost a month. That had to be a record for newlyweds right?

Luke stumbled in the front door. He could swear that on the counter was a cellphone open to Tinder. But, that couldn't be right. Kelly was happily married to him. Luke stumbled to bed wanting to get it on with Kelly but she was already asleep so them getting it on could wait awhile. He could swear he heard the front door close as he drifted off to sleep but he must be imagining things again. There was snow out so it must only be the wind.

Luke got up the next morning. He started to make coffee. There was no cellphone on the counter. Naturally, he would see things when he was drunk so he got ready to go to work at UniTech.

It was Thursday and again there were deals at Outback Steakhouse. So Luke and all of his friends went over there. They got drunk and Luke took an Uber home.

Luke got home later than he expected. When he walked in the door, he would swear that there was a coat on his coat hook. But, since it was so cold out Kelly must have doubled up on her winter wear when she went out for a run. So Luke put his coat across the sofa and headed to bed.

As he joined Kelly in bed, he could hear the front door shut. Still it must be the bad weather. Luke snuggled closer to Kelly. He was so horny but she was asleep and hated to be bothered for sex when she was sleeping. So he just slept the night away next to her.

The next morning he got up to make the coffee. There was no other coat on the coat hook. In fact, his coat was hung up there. Luke thought he must have been delusional last night. His coat was hung up after all instead of strewn across the sofa.

It was friday, the last day of the work week. Kelly and him could celebrate on the weekend. All day long at UniTech, as Luke filled out the week's TPS reports. He thought of what he'd do to her. Luke knew that Kelly had been quite popular in high school. There wasn't much his new bride hadn't done. So he liked to keep things frisky in the bedroom.

Still after work, Luke and his coworkers went to Outback Steakhouse. You have to celebrate the end of the work week right? After a long time of celebrating with his friends, Luke caught an Uber home.

"You don't remember me, do you?" asked the Uber driver.

Luke nodded no. She looked vaguely familiar with long curly red hair and big breasts but he couldn't place her. He had a thing for redheads and you don't run across many of them.

"Well apart from driving you home everyday this week. I went to highschool with you. I was a few years younger than you. But, I still thought you were very hot. I used to hang out by you're locker flirting with you. My name's Red." stated Red.

Now that she mentioned it, Luke did remember Red. He had always thought of her as a little annoying kid. She was a freshman when he was a senior after all. Luke was surprised to see that she had grown up to be SO hot. "So what are you doing now?" questioned Luke.

"Oh, I tried to go to college you know. But, I didn't do so well. So I had to drop out. Now I drive an Uber around. I survive mostly on tips. I've driven you home every night this week and you haven't tipped me once. Do you realize that Luke?" questioned Red.

Red pulled into Luke's driveway. "You know, I accept tips in ALL forms and I've always had a crush on you." Red stated as she winked.

Luke had nearly had enough with Kelly. After all they were newlyweds and hadn't gotten it on in weeks. He was SO horny and Red was so beautiful. She was everything he wanted in a woman. Red had curly red hair and big breasts.

"Come back here, Red and I'll give you a HUGE tip." stated Luke.

Red was used to those kinds of jokes from her passengers but still since high school she had a major crush on Luke so she joined him in the back seat. Luke pulled down his pants and undid Red's bra. He took off her shirt. Luke took one of Red's breasts in his mouth as Red gently lowered herself on to Luke's cock. Red reached down and cupped Luke's balls. She was gently massaging them.

Luke tipped Red back so now he was on top. Luke thrust in and out of Red making her moan. Luke picked up his speed and continued to service Red. He just thought she was so beautiful. Suddenly, Red threw her head back and moaned in pleasure. Luke had made her cum. It had been quite the big orgasem too.But, Luke remained hard inside of Red.

However, that wasn't going to be the case for that long. Red got off of him. She still continued to massage his balls. But, she took his entire cock in her mouth and slowly sucked. Red worked up and down teasing him. But, it had been a long time for Luke. He and Kelly hadn't gotten it on. He came soon from Red's blow job.

A text from Uber came across Red's phone. "That's weird, this Uber request is coming from this house. I wonder who it is." Red got up and looked out the car window.

There was a man shutting the front door of Luke and Kelly's house. It was a man that Luke had never seen before. "Roger??? What are you doing here?" asked Red in amazement. Her husband was at a stranger's house in the middle of the night. He had told Red that he was working late. The couple needed extra money.

By now, Luke had also climbed out of the car. He saw Kelly at the front door. Roger zipped up his pants.

"It's good that you're here, honey. I've had a great evening. Now how about a ride home?"