Watched!

Story Info
Masturbation is much better when someone watches.
2.3k words
4.47
135.2k
10
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SpankerSam
SpankerSam
2,228 Followers

I sat on the bed, the pink, rubber dick slowly working in and out of my pussy. At 29, my pussy and I were very intimate friends. This time it was different. I was lying across the bed on my back. My knees were bent and my legs were parted. I felt the head of the fake dick as it pushed its way past my swollen pussy lips. He sat across from me staring. I had played with my pussy many times but never with someone watching me as intently as he was. Sam was 20yrs my senior. I had contacted him after reading one of his erotic stories. After many weeks of emailing back and forth, we had agreed to meet for a mutual masturbation session. I had stressed that being married, there was no possibility of us having sex and he had promised not to try to fuck me. For some strange reason, I believed him. Just as he had described in his story, I was fucking my pussy with just the head of the dick. I looked over at him. He didn't talk to me, just sat with his pants open, his hard black dick in his hand, slowly pumping it. Knowing he was watching so intently made this whole scene so much more erotic. Circumcised, as he was, I watched as the swollen head of his dick, so fat that it shown in the dim light from my bedroom lamp pulsed and his clear pre-cum oozed from the tip. When he lifted his hand and I saw his pink tongue snake out and lick it I came. This was so nasty, and yet I wanted more.

I slowly worked more of the rubber dick inside my heated cunt. "Slowly Giggett, do it very slowly. Feel every bump and stubble as you work it into your pussy." I nodded my head. My throat was so dry from breathing thru my mouth that I was afraid to speak. The dildo I was using was shaped and designed exactly like a dick with bulging veins along its length. I felt the abundant amount of cum that was coating the shaft. Never before could I remember ever being so wet. And I never knew it could get so thick. I pulled it from my pussy and looked at it. The entire dick was covered with my own thick cum. the scent from my boiling cunt filled the room. I had already cum numerous times but they were all tiny spasms. I looked over at him. He stroked his dick slowly. Taking time to lick his pre-cum from his fingers occasionally. His eyes bore into mine. Somehow, having him watch me made everything more intense. I took the rubber dick and he watched me as I brought it to my lips. I was no stranger to the taste of my own cum. I had gone down on my husband many times after he had fucked me. But this was so different. I was being watched. He didn't seem like an old man lustfully leering at some young girl. It was more like he was examining my technique for flaws. I licked my tongue out and touched the shaft. The bittersweet taste was different than I was used to. Could he even make cum taste different? He watched as I licked the tool from base to tip. My mouth was full of the thick juice. I swallowed hard and was suddenly overwhelmed with the need to show him how well I could suck a dick. I moaned as I began to lick it in earnest. It had turned into a real dick for me. I licked it and worked the tip in my mouth. Twisting and turning my head as I sucked it hard I came just as the fullness of it in my throat made me gag.

Sam smiled at me but still said nothing. I slipped the dildo back into my pussy. I worked it slowly wanting it coated again. This time I took it out and let the tip trace the dark circles of my tits. I repeated the process again and again until both tits were glistening in the light. I felt like a wanton bitch. I slowly fucked myself, moaning as I worked the dildo deeper and deeper in my cunt. When it felt like I was going to cum, I pulled it out and held it up for him to see. Again it was covered with my thick cum. This time, Sam stood up and approached the bed. I watched as he came closer. His big black snake slowly bobbing as it pulsed before me. I was afraid he had forgotten his promise and was going to fuck me. Instead, placing his hands on either side of me, he bent his head and captured the dick in his mouth. His lips closed over the head and with his beard and mustache being so heavy, it appeared as if the dick had disappeared into a hairy cunt. Slowly he worked his head up and down the shaft. I could almost feel his rough tongue as he licked along the sides. Then he lifted his head and smiled at me. I looked down between my tits as he bent his head further. Oh God, he was going to lick my pussy. I felt his hot breath as he blew on it. I shivered. Then I felt his tongue. He didn't go right to my slit, as I would have though. Instead he licked along the outside of my swollen lips. I felt his tongue licking the crease between my lips and thigh. He wasn't in a hurry. Ever slowly he licked first one side, then the other. I lay there shaking, every fiber of my being wanted to grab his head and shove his mouth to my aching cunt. But this was his show and I would let him do as he pleased.

His tongue went to the inside of my lips. Starting at the very bottom, so close to my asshole that I thought he would lick it, he began to dart his tongue back and forth. He would touch one side of my cunt then the other side. Back and forth he went as his tongue eased higher and higher. He was taking so long to get up near my clit that I wondered how big my pussy had become. After what seemed like forever, his tongue darted into my open hole. I felt my body arch off the bed. It was as if he had stuck naked electrical wires inside my cunt. I felt the rush as I came. My mind screamed, please oh please don't move your tongue, but he didn't stay. My hands reached down and grabbed his head. I tried to maneuver his mouth back to my hole but he pushed my hands away and continued his slow, agonizing tongue march to the top of my cunt. My hands went to my tits and I remember pulling and twisting the nipples savagely. Never had a man gotten me like this before. I knew I would scream before his tongue found my clit. I didn't know what would happen to my mind when he finally did lick it. I found my voice. But the words that left my mouth were the words of someone else. Surely I would never say the things to him that I heard. "Please! Oh Please! Lick my clit. Suck it into your mouth and make me cum. Please let me cum." I couldn't believe what I was hearing. I was begging a stranger to eat me. Like a whore in heat, I was pleading with a man to satisfy my lust. I looked at him thru lidded eyes. My fingernails were digging into his scalp but he didn't complain.

Sam lifted his head and smiled at me. His mouth was covered with the juice from my cunt. It stuck to his beard and coated his mustache. "Soon Giggett. I told you good sex is never rushed." Saying that, he bent back down. This time, his tongue did find my clit. I grabbed the pillow and pulled it over my head. The scream of pleasure I let out would have surely brought the police running. I had always thought that, women ejaculating cum like a man, was a myth. But I felt cum shoot from my cunt. I felt myself lifted from the bed, suspended in the air, then crashed back down with the force of a body slam. I couldn't breath, I couldn't scream, I could only lie there and try to breath. Sam never stopped sucking cum from my throbbing pussy. When I stopped shaking, he stood up. My hair was wild from my pulling at it. My scalp tingled where I had pulled my hair. My nipples throbbed and ached. They were red from the abuse I had inflicted on them. Sam grabbed my ankles and pulled me to the edge of the bed. He put my legs up on his shoulders. I knew what he was going to do. "Sam! You promised," I said weakly. Even as I protested, my pussy screamed for him. "Sssccchhhh!" he said, as I felt his tip touch my pussy lips. The head lodged between them and I could feel it throbbing. Slowly he pushed it in. I moaned as I felt my lips being forced open by the big head. He just held it there. I felt it pulse and I wiggled my ass to work it in deeper. But he held it right there. Then ever so slowly he moved it. He never really penetrated me. Just kept up the steady movement against my pussy lips. I licked my lips, moaning for it. "Sam, forget your promise. Shove that dick up my cunt. Fuck me till I faint."

My words scared me so. Never had I been unfaithful to my husband. And here I was begging this man, who was almost twice my age, to fuck me like a common whore. He smiled down at me and his smile somehow said he understood my need. I felt him push a bit harder and the head slipped in. My lips closed over the head and my muscles pulled on it. I was trying to suck his dick inside my cunt, the same way I had sucked that rubber dick inside my mouth. I felt myself bucking against it. I needed to be filled and yet he made me wait. Slowly he worked it deeper. I wondered if any other man would have been so patient. There was no rush in his actions. He was totally in control and we both knew it. I felt his fingertip as he reached underneath me. It was brushing against my asshole. I had been fucked in my ass only twice. Both times drunk and both times it hurt like hell. I looked into his eyes. He never spoke but his eyes asked my permission. Somehow, it seemed right. I nodded my head 'yes'. "Oh sweet... IEEEEE! I'm cumming!" I screamed as his finger steadily pushed in until it was buried deep in my ass. I couldn't remember ever cumming this many times. I didn't know how much more I could take. His finger eased out against my protest to leave it in. then he started thrusting into my pussy. I felt every inch of his throbbing dick as he fucked me deep and slow. I could feel it pulse and stretch as he filled my hungry hole. I pulled my hair, I tortured my tits, begging and pleading for more. Then I came. Oh how I came. I cried, I whimpered, anything he would have asked of me, I would have given. My husband forgotten, my marriage a distant memory, all my essence was in that one final orgasm. Surely I would die and this would be the thought that lived on in my soul. I felt his cock as it swelled. My pussy stretched to accommodate the increase and then he came too. Even with my eyes closed tight, I felt his hot cum splash the walls of my cunt.

His dick still throbbed in me. I opened my eyes but found him standing too far back to have his dick inside my cunt. Sam had his eyes closed and was stroking his fat black shaft hard and fast. His dick had never entered me. It had been my dildo all along. He had kept his promise not to fuck me after all. I had to reward his efforts. I reached up and my hand circled his dick. Sam opened his eyes and smiling, took his own hand off. His dick was coated with the pre-cum that had dripped from the tip. My white hand circling his black shaft looked strange. But I slowly worked it back and forth, forth and back. "Cum for me Sam. Splash that hot cum all over these titties." He looked down at how I had his cock pointed. "Oh Giggett," he moaned. Then I felt him stiffen. His cock swelled in my hand and I squeezed hard. The first splash was humongous. It splattered between my tits and I rubbed it all over my twin mounds. The next shot splattered on my stomach and the next until it was just dribbling from the tip. I let go and Sam fell back in the chair. He smiled at me. "You thought I didn't keep my promise? I always keep my promise. You're a married woman. And I won't let your desire for satisfaction or your lust take that away from you. Now I think we have had our fun. Let's wash up and we can each go our separate ways till another time." With that, we took turns washing up in the hotel bathroom. I wouldn't have mined if Sam had come into the shower with me, but he didn't. Oh well, maybe next time. And I was sure that there would be a next time.

Many writers really appreciate feedback about their stories.

You can send mail to the author: Spanker Sam.

SpankerSam
SpankerSam
2,228 Followers