Watching Another's Wife

Story Info
She asked him for a favor.
2.5k words
3.99
163.8k
15
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was laid off from my job on December 16th. It was not totally unexpected as I had known for over a year that the lay-off was coming, but I had been told the effective date would be in mid-March so I was a little stunned when they kicked me out in December. When I took the lay-off it had been my intention to just collect unemployment for a couple of months and catch up on some things that I had let slide around the house, but after two weeks I was going stir crazy. So, on the first Thursday in January I answered an ad in the local paper, was hired on the spot and put to work the same day.

The second day on the job I was sent to the front office to sign insurance forms and there was Mona. Mona and her husband George were neighbors. George was a bank vice president and Mona had been selling real estate. I was surprised to see her there because I thought she was still selling real estate. I asked her how long she had been there and she said she had been working there for a little over two months. She told me that selling houses was getting to be too cut-throat, that there were too many agents scrambling around for too few houses and nobody was making any money at real estate anymore.

By the end of the second week Mona and I were car-pooling and stopping at a bar after work for a few rounds with some of the other people who worked with us. Mona liked to dance, but nobody else was interested in dancing; all they wanted to do was sit, talk and drink, so Mona usually drug me out on the dance floor with her. On Wednesday of my third week, as I was driving us home, Mona asked me why I hadn't made a pass at her.

"I know I turn you on because I can feel your hard cock every time we dance."

I was so surprised by what she said that I almost wrecked the truck when I turned to stare at her and took my eyes off the road. I told Mona that she indeed did turn me on, but that I had some rules that I religiously followed:

a. She works were I work and sex with co-workers is a no-no.

b. She lives just down the street from me and sex with neighbors is a no-no.

c. She was a married woman and sex with a married woman, especially a married woman whose husband I know and am on good terms with, is a no-no.

She just looked at me and then said:

"Bullshit! I want your cock" and she reached over and took hold of it through my pants. While I was busy being flustered Mona was unzipping me and by the time I figured that I'd better find a place to pull over and park Mona had her head in my lap.

+++++++

Since that day Mona and I have been fucking every chance we get. The seat of my pick-up truck, the back seat of her car when it was her turn to drive, a couple of times at work when everyone else was gone, five times at her house and twice at mine, and five visits to a motel. Try to imagine, if you can, Mona giving me a blow job under the rear deck of her house during George's birthday party while George walked the deck above us talking to his guests. Another memorable time happened on one of the days when it was her turn to drive and I wasn't ready yet so she came into the house to wait for me. My wife had just gone into the shower and as soon as Mona heard the water running she went right for my zipper. We fucked right on my living room floor. The water stopped running before I could cum so I had to pull out and Mona finished me off by hand on the way to work.

I just recently found out the reason for Mona's aggressive behavior. She found out that George was having an affair with his secretary so she decided that after twenty years as a faithful wife it was time for her to have a little fun and I just happened to be in the right place at the right time. If I read Mona right it I figured that it would not be too long before she decided to break off our affair, confront George on the secretary and try to mend the marriage. Unfortunately I was right.

+++++++

One day, after a lunch session at the local Motel 6, Mona told me that she wanted me to do her a very big favor. She wanted me to hide in her bedroom closet and watch her fuck George. My initial reaction was short and to the point:

"No fucking way! If George found me he would kill me!"

Mona assured me that he wouldn't. "I won't let him," she said (some assurance that) "And anyway it doesn't matter because he won't even know you are there."

She was going to fuck him, confront him about his secretary and then demand to know if the secretary was better than she was and if not, why was he fucking around on her. She wanted me there for three reasons:

1. If George got violent she wanted someone there to protect her.

2. If he stormed out she wanted me there to pick up where he left off.

3. Knowing that I was there would excite her.

My response was still, "No! Not just no, but fuck no!"

Mona kept after me every day for the next week and my resolve slowly melted (steady pussy can do that to you). For one thing, the idea of watching her fuck her George while hiding in the closet sounded exciting. For another, I was pretty fond of Mona by then and if there were a chance of her being in danger I would not like to see her hurt. Finally, the thought of thrusting into her hot cum filled pussy gave me a hard dick. I agreed to do it.

Mona said she would set it up for Thursday which was two days away. Over lunch we worked out the possible scenarios and what our responses should be:

A. He got violent. I would come out of the closet with a cut-off baseball bat and smack him upside his head. Mona would grab some pre-positioned clothes and we would get the hell out of Dodge.

B. He would be contrite and beg forgiveness. She would take him downstairs to the kitchen, fix a couple of drinks and they would discuss the situation like adults. That would give me a clear shot to get down the stairs and out of the house without being seen.

C. He would say, "So what?" or something similar. She would ask him what he wanted for dinner and they would go downstairs and I would beat feet.

D. Well, we didn't think of D so naturally D is what happened, but more on that later.

++++++++

Mona drove on Thursday and on the way home, as we passed my house, I started having severe second thoughts about the deal. Mona hit the garage door opener and we pulled into the garage. Mona got out of the car and she noticed my reluctance to do the same.

"Come on baby, don't worry, everything will be all right."

Not really reassured I got out of the car and followed her into the house. We went straight upstairs to the bedroom and I sat down on the bed as she undressed. She stood naked in front of me and giggled.

"I need to calm you down. Oh gosh, I wonder how I can do that? Oh, I know; stand up baby and let me get you out of those trousers and I'll give you a blow job."

She sucked on me for a couple of minutes and then told me we had time for a 'quickie' and she got down on her hands and knees in front of me. By the time I had cum her cunt had sucked all the nervous thoughts out of me.

They came back of course. Sitting on the bed and watching her dress after following a shower I again started to have misgivings. That they were not all that strong was probably because watching Mona dress was a major turn on, but still, they nagged at the back of my mind. She started by putting on a garter belt, followed by beige nylons and let me tell you, if you have never watched a woman slowly roll on nylons and then hook them to a garter belt you have missed a very erotic sight. Next she stepped into a pair of red high heeled pumps. She strutted back and forth in front of me, which of course made my already hard cock ache for release. Putting on a red teddy she pirouetted in front of me and asked:

"How do I look?"

"If he doesn't push you down on the floor and fuck you as soon as he sees you he's dead and of no use to you."

She giggled and said, "You say the sweetest things." She walked over to the dresser and got a hankie and brought it over to me. I gave her a questioning glance as she climbed up on the bed.

"You have to warm me up for him. If you need to cum pull out and use the hankie."

Once again I entered her doggie style and we had only been fucking for about two minutes when we heard the garage door opener start to run. I pulled out of her and headed for the closet.

"Wait!" she cried and she hurried over to me and gave me a passionate kiss. "Thank you baby; I really do appreciate this."

+++++++

I took my place in the closet and Mona went downstairs. Everything had been okay to that point, but as soon as Mona left the room the bad thoughts came back and the longer she was gone the more sure I became that something bad was going to happen. The panic built in me and I was only seconds from bolting out of the closet and running from the house when I heard them coming up the stairs.

Mona came back into the room followed by George who was shedding clothes as he came. Mona helped him out of his trousers and under-shorts and pushed him back on the bed. She knelt over him and took his cock in her mouth and then she looked over at the closet, winked at me, and started sucking on him. Now, I had been on the receiving end of Mona's blow jobs and I knew just how good they were, but while you are getting your cock sucked you have no idea of what it looks like. You never see how the lips roll back when she draws her mouth slowly up the length of the shaft; how they roll under when she goes down. You never see how her nose nestles into your ball sack at the base of your cock and how her toes curl, her tits sway and how her tongue flicks out as she moves it around in her mouth. Watching Mona with her husband I began to understand why there are men who like to watch their wives with other men.

After several minutes of sucking she climbed on the bed and positioned herself so George could enter her from behind. While George was fucking her she was looking over at the closet and I knew that she knew my eyes were locked on hers. My cock was aching for release, but I dared not touch it for fear that the movement might draw attention or that I might make some noise that George might hear. I almost lost it when Mona blew me a kiss.

She pulled away from George and rolled over on her back and as he followed she spread her legs wide. George moved between them and shoved his cock into her with one big push. All I had now was a view from the back, which was good because now I could beat myself off without any chance of getting caught. I blew a load all over the inside of the door and I made a mental note to tell Mona about the mess I'd left for her to clean up.

Soon Mona was making all the noises she makes when she has an orgasm and I figured that George wouldn't be too far behind. Was I ever wrong! George fucked his wife for a good fifteen minutes and brought her to three more orgasms before he shot his wad. He supported himself over Mona while his cock soften and then he rolled over on his side and pulled her to him.

"God baby," he said, "You are the greatest. We don't do this often enough."

Mona could not have scripted a better opening.

"Am I better than Cynthia? Maybe we could do more of this more often if you were home in my bed instead of being in hers."

I am not going to go into the entire conversation - it ran on for over twenty minutes - but I will tell you how it ended.

"Sweetheart, I'm sorry I hurt you. She means nothing to me. You are the only one I want, the only one I need and the only one I want to spend my life with. I love you and only you. Forgive me."

He pulled Mona on top of him and his already hard cock was pushing up into her. With a look at the closet she pushed back on him.

+++++++

Remember scenario D? The one we didn't think about? George fucked her for hours. He would fuck her until he came and then Mona would suck him hard and they would go at it again. I wasn't getting any more blown kisses and winks and I was pretty sure that Mona had forgotten all about me. By my watch I was in that closet for four hours and twenty-seven minutes following the "forgive me" speech. Four hours and twenty-seven minutes of fuck, suck, fuck, suck, fuck, sixty-nine and then fuck. George finally quit and rolled over onto his side. He pulled Mona to him and both of them soon fell asleep. I waited another half hour until I heard both of them breathing deeply and then, as quietly as I could manage, I snuck out of the room and out of the house.

I'm not going to go into what happened when I walked into my house over six hours late. Let's just say it wasn't pretty.