Watching Ch. 04

Story Info
Lexi gets fucked.
1.8k words
4.49
23.5k
14

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/09/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bound as she was Lexi could barely move. Despite the challenge, she did her damnedest to move her hips back to meet my thrusts forward. I made certain to keep my thrusts nice and slow and steady, which only frustrated the glowing red beauty.

When she tried to hop on her free leg to get my cock deeper into her pussy, I pulled my cock out until just the tip of my cock was splitting her pussy lips. I held this position until Lexi began to pout and whine for me to fuck her deeper and harder.

Pulling my cock free from her pussy, I stepped around her. I slapped her mildly across the face. "Shut the fuck up!" I demanded. She responded by nodding her head without a word.

As I stared directly into her big brown eyes, I reached down and cupped her wet pussy with the palm of my hand. She moaned as I lightly pressed my hand up against her throbbing pussy. In a matter of seconds my palm was covered with her pussy juices and I began to work my fingers along her pussy lips until all my fingers were also covered with her juices.

With my hand completely covered, I moved behind Lexi and pressed my naked stomach and chest against her hot back. My rigid cock pressed against the shorter woman's back until I adjusted it so it was comfortable for me. I moved off to the side slightly so I could rest my chin on her shoulder and look at Craig. Also, in this position Craig could not see what my hand was doing to his wife's ass.

I whispered into Lexi's ear which was within inches of my mouth. "You stupid cunt. Didn't you learn anything from your first whipping?" I know Craig could see me talking, but couldn't possibly hear the words I saying to his naked wife. "I like to start slow, to warm you up. Then I like to show you what I want.

"I can see that my dick is bigger than your husband's little prick. Tell me, could you tell that my cock was bigger than your husband's when I was in your pussy? Speak loud enough for Craig to hear the truth."

"Yes Sir," Lexi replied nice and clear. "Sir, I could tell the moment your cock pushed its way into my pussy that your cock is much thicker than Craig's. I don't know about length, you weren't completely in my pussy, but I believe you cock is longer than Craig's as well."

Instead of being angry about his wives comments, I could tell that Craig was trying to once again stop himself from blowing his load. As she finished, I began to run my pussy juice covered fingers up and down Lexi's ass crack.

When my fingers ran over the wrinkled area of her anus, Lexi moaned deeply. Her eyes rolled back in her head as I ran my finger over her anus covering it with her pussy juices. "Oh fuck!" slipped from her mouth when I pushed my middle finger into her ass up to my first knuckle.

"It doesn't sound like this is the first time a horny slut like you has had something in her ass," I whispered.

"No Sir it isn't," Lexi said loud enough for Craig to hear.

I slowly began to work my finger in and out of her anus. Then I pushed my digit deeper into her ass. I waited a moment and built a solid momentum of fucking her ass with my finger. Lexi was obviously enjoying the finger fucking.

"Has Craig ever fucked your tight little ass?" I whispered into the moaning beauties ear.

"No Sir," she panted loudly. "Craig thinks anal sex is dirty."

"He does?" I asked looking at Craig. "Tell me, do you think anal sexy is dirty?"

"No Sir. I like anal sex about as much as I enjoy vaginal sex."

"When was the first time you were fucked in the ass?" I asked.

"In high school. The guy I was dating for about a year was graduating. He had asked to fuck me in the ass for a long time. I decided that was going to be his graduation present."

"So after graduation you took him home and let him fuck your ass?"

"No Sir. I was so excited about the thought of it happening, as soon as graduation was over I pulled him the bathroom. When we were in the stall I bent over and lifted my skirt. I told him I wanted him to fuck my ass.

"He didn't have a very big dick so it didn't hurt too much. But he loved it and so did I. From then on, we only fucked anally until he went away to college."

"So, if I put a strap on you, would you like to fuck Craig in the ass?" Craig looked at us with fear. I almost laughed out loud.

"Sir, I'll do whatever you order me to do. Even fuck Craig in the ass with a strap-on," Lexi responded nice and clear.

I looked at Craig and thought about it. After a moment I came up with a better idea. I saw that his bound balls were swollen and were actually the color blue. And his erect cock was bleeding from the tiny little teeth that were biting into the shaft of his cock.

"Lexi, how are hands and your foot feeling?" I asked.

"Sir, they're numb." I smiled and stepped around Lexi's body and quickly untied the rope holding her leg to the eyebolt in the ceiling. As soon as her foot was below her heart blood rushed back into her limb. She moaned when a billion tiny needles came alive in her leg.

As she rotated her foot and wiggled her toes to get the blood flowing, I reached up and untied her hands. Just as before, a billion tiny needles invaded Lexi's arms. Lexi crumbled to the ground as she continued to work blood into her extremities.

As she recovered I left the room and returned a moment later. I walked up to Lexi and grabbed a handful of her brown hair and pulled her to her feet. I positioned her directly in front of Craig. I spread her legs and made her bend over at the waist with her hands on her knees. Her lovely tits hung freely as her ass and hairy pussy were exposed nicely to me.

"You are to tell Craig everything I do to you. Do you understand me?"

"Yes Sir." With that I stepped behind Lexi's ass. With Lexi looking Craig in the eye with her big brown eyes I began to play.

"Honey, Sir is running a finger over my pussy lips. I can tell that I'm really wet. Now Sir has pushed a finger into my pussy," Lexi said with a moan. "Sir's finger is buried deep in my pussy. Oh yeah! Sir has just pushed 2 fingers into my pussy. He's starting to finger fuck me Honey. You know how I love to be fingered!" Lexi panted. Her big hanging titties were swaying from her panting and the pumping of my fingers into her pussy.

"Baby, Sir has pulled one of his fingers out of my pussy and is now running it around and around my clit. Holy fuck!" She shouted. "Baby you know that I love to have my clit played with!

"Oh fuck! Baby he's squeezing my clit between his fingers! Now Sir is jerking my clit like a little cock! I've never experienced anything like this! I'm going to cum!"

That's what I needed to hear. I pulled my hands away from Lexi's aching pussy. "Sir what are you doing?" Lexi cried. "I was so close to cumming."

"I know you were. But from now on you only cum when I want you to. You'll only cum when I allow it. You understand me?"

"Yes Sir," Lexi whined. She really wanted to cum. She would just have to wait. I began to run my fingers over her anus. When Lexi didn't inform Craig of what I was doing I gave her already sore ass a hard swat. "Bitch don't forget what you are supposed to do," I ordered.

"I'm sorry, Sir. Honey, Sir is running his finger over my anus. Oh, he just pushed his finger back into my ass! Now he's working a 2nd finger into my ass! God I love to be fucked in the ass!" Lexi shouted.

For the next few minutes I fingered her ass to make sure she was good and loose. When I was sure that she was I picked up something that made me laugh.

"Honey, Sir just pulled his fingers out of my ass. Oh, he's pushing something into my ass. I imagine it's a buttplug just like the one in your ass! He's pushing it deeper, deeper, and deeper into my ass! Umph, it's all the way in. I feel so full! It's great!"

With the buttplug buried in Lexi's ass I stood up and stepped back. I struggled to not laugh as I admired Lexi's ass. She had a gorgeous firm ass. And now standing proudly between her white ass cheeks was a round furry ball that was attached to the buttplug. It looked like a Playboy Playmate's bunny tail.

I stepped up to Lexi and shoved her roughly to the ground. "Slut, it looks like your husband has made a mess. I think it's time you cleaned up after your man."

I drug her by her hair over to the chair where Craig sat bound. With her still on her hands and knees, I shoved her face roughly on the chair between Craig's legs. "Bitch, lick up that cum!" I ordered. To have a little fun, I pushed her face down on the seat and moved her face around the area.

In a matter of seconds her nose, lips, chin and forehead were covered with Craig's jizz. When the seat was void of cum, I pulled her head up so she could clean Craig's thighs as well. When she was done, I let go of Lexi's hair.

"Bitch, now it's time to free your husband's cock and balls," I said. "I want you to untie Craig's balls," I ordered. I stepped back and watched as Lexi quickly got to work on releasing her husband's now purple colored balls.

"Slut, it looked like you enjoyed cleaning up Craig's cum. In the past, were you a spitter or a swallower?" I asked.

"What do you think?" she responded without looking back.

I gave her ass an extremely hard swat. She howled in pain as a perfect red imprint of my hand materialized on her ass. "Cunt, when I want lip from you. I'll demand it." I reached down and grabbed her swollen, wet pussy lips and gave them a tug. "I'm talking about these!"

"Yes Sir. I'm sorry, Sir."

When Lexi finally freed Craig's balls he screamed as his scrotum was invaded by a million tiny needles. As Lexi got to work releasing Craig's cock from the torture device, I began to think about what I would do to the couple next.

To be continued...