Watching Couple have Sex

Story Info
Fulfil my wife’s fantasy.
2.1k words
4.35
15.5k
12
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/23/2023
Created 09/30/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife and I have a very active sex life, we also like to add a bit of spice watching porn together and really enjoy exhibitionism in particular visiting nude beaches where she has been known to deliberately make me hard for all to see.

We often discuss our fantasises and recently she has been talking about how much she would love to watch another couple have sex. Her birthday was coming soon and I thought that maybe I could arrange that as a surprise birthday present but where do you find a couple who would be happy to let you watch them have sex.

I resorted to Google and after wading through pages and pages of porn sites etc I finally came across a forum where people placed ads looking for couples, advertising photography services etc. I thought that I had nothing to lose so I placed an ad "Couple seeking other couple to let them watch." Kept it cryptic enough that anyone serious would pick up on what we were really looking for.

Over the next few days I received lots of responses and no surprise mainly from guys saying how they would like to watch us or would let me watch them having sex with my wife etc, complete wasters. I had almost given up when out of the blue I received the following reply:

"We are an Indian couple in our early 30s happy to let you watch but would expect payment"

I suggested that we moved the conversation to a email to make messaging easier while still maintaining our privacy. Conversation went like this:

"Hi, we are a married couple in our 40s, my wife has fantasy to watch a couple. We will not touch etc just watch. Can you host and how much?"

"Yes we can host cost is 200 euro."

"For how long and can you either describe yourselves or send pic no face? We are not time waster genuine couple."

"Last about 30mins. Will send pic."

They were good to their word and sent a pic, not full frontal nude but enough that you could see that he was in good shape and she had a very sexy figure.

"Hi, thanks for that was perfect. Last two questions when would you be available and are you both shaved?"

"Yes we are both shaved. Available this Sunday morning but not too early."

"Perfect, 11am work for you? If you want we can meet at a coffee shop beforehand so you can meet us and if not comfortable we can both walk away?"

"That's a good idea, let's meet at 11am coffee shop called the Java Bean on Main Street. I'm sure we'll spot each other."

That evening I presented my wife with a birthday card.

"You're a couple of weeks early."

"Open it, early birthday present if you want but has to be used by Sunday."

She opened the card and read it - You are invited to watch us have sex signed a beautiful Indian couple.

"Are you serious?"

"100% serious and from their photo they are indeed a beautiful Indian couple. If you don't want to do it I can message and say we've changed our mind?"

"God no, I can't wait. This Sunday when and where?"

"11am, we'll meet them in a coffee shop so we can all be comfortable with each other. Obviously a danger of weirdos on both side, might turn out to be a hairy biker couple." I laughed.

We both couldn't wait for Sunday to come around and when it did we watched the clock slowly tick to the time when we would need to leave to be at the coffee shop by 11am. I put the address in the SatNav and we headed off, when we arrived I parked the car.

"You still OK to do this?"

"Absolutely, let's go inside and find them."

We went into the coffee shop, there were a about a dozen people sitting at tables but still enough empty tables that we could find one in a discreet corner facing the door. We waited, by 11:15am I thought they weren't coming or were just messers. I was going to give them 5 more minutes when the door opened and an Indian couple entered. They were obviously fully dressed but it was clearly them and the photo was genuine. He was wearing jeans and a t-shirt appeared to be slim. She was wearing an elegant emerald green silk dress, from what I could see she has probably D cup and was a size 10 UK. I could see them scanning the room and their eyes met ours. A nod of acknowledgement and they joined us. We greeted each other and sat down:

Me "Nice to meet you, probably best if we only use first names."

Man "Hi, I'm Sangiv and this is my partner Inesa."

Me "Hi, I'm Rory and my wife Lisa."

Me "Really appreciate you offering to do this, been Lisa's fantasy for a long time. Have you done this before?"

Sangiv "Yes a few times. Normally it is just single guys, last guy was a bit weird so we weren't going to do it again but as you are a couple and from the message exchange you seemed genuine and nice we thought why not. Especially when you agreed to meet beforehand. We are happy to go ahead if you are?"

I looked at Lisa and she nodded with a smile on her face.

Me "OK, is your place close by?"

Sangiv "Yes, just around the corner we can walk it will only take a minute."

We left the coffee shop and followed Sangiv and Inesa to their townhouse. I was still nervous as you never know there might be someone else in the house or they would try to scam us.

Sangiv opened the door and we followed into the living room.

Sangiv "I'm sure you might be nervous, we are good people. Feel free to inspect around the house, no hidden cameras or people hiding in the wardrobe."

Lisa and looked at each other, our wordless conversation was we can trust these people let's not insult them by searching their house.

Me "We're happy, this is our first time so we'll let you take the lead."

Sangiv "OK let's go to the bedroom."

We followed them upstairs to what I assumed was the master bedroom. It was very tastefully decorated with subtle lighting. The bed had a crisp white bedsheet with matching pillows. No duvet as Inesa and Sangiv would be on display. They had placed two chairs at the side of the bed.

Inesa indicated for us to sit.

Inesa "We'll make love as if you are not here so as natural as possible. If you do want us to do something please ask and we will oblige so long as it is not something we would not like."

Inesa "Are you ready?"

Lisa "Yes" I could hear the excitement in her voice.

Inesa and Sangiv stood opposite each other and started to kiss and caress each other through their clothes.

Inesa removed Sangiv's t-shit then reached down to unbutton his jeans, she push them down to his ankles. He wasn't wearing any underwear and from the look of his erect cock he was looking forward to this. He was about 8" and quite thick, shaved. I looked at Lisa she was leaning forward fascinated by what was going on in front of her.

Lisa whispered "He's huge, love that he is circumcised amazing head."

I felt both turned on and jealous as he was definitely bigger than me.

Inesa went onto her knees and started licking his helmet flicking it with her tongue. His face was a picture of erotic agnoy. She obviously knew how to tease him and I think his cock grew a bit more. When she decided she had teased him enough she slid him into her mouth amazingly taking all of him. She slid him in and out of her mouth a few time each time you could see his shaft getting wetter. She stood and Sangiv reached forward and unzipped the back of her dress it fell to the floor revealing her lacy underwear. They kissed while Sangiv caressed her breasts through her bra. He reached behind and unclipped the bra and let it fall to the floor. Her breasts were a D cup, beautiful brown colour, firm with dark brown nipples which were standing erect at least an inch absolutely incredible. Sangiv kissed her neck and moved his way down to her nipples kissing and gently biting them in a playful manner.

Fortunately I had decided not to wear any underwear as I didn't want to restrict my erection. I was rock hard and wondered if they would not object if I took it out I so wanted Lisa to play with it. I decided to leave it in my trousers for the moment.

I could hear Lisa's breathing she was so turned on.

Sangiv moved down Inesa's body and his hands reached her panties, he slipped his fingers into the waistband and slowly slid them down. Her pussy was shaved and from this angle I could see her distended lips and the glistening of wetness. He went onto his knees and spread her legs. He started kissing her stomach moving down to her thighs teasing her. I could see her breast rising and falling faster and faster she clearly wanted him to start licking her pussy.

Sangiv stood and move Inesa to the bed, he made her lie down.

Sangiv "Can you both see OK, if you want to get up and get a better view that's OK?"

Inesa automatically bent and spread her legs, she was making sure we could see her soaking wet pussy which was already wide open ready to recieve Sangiv's cock. He kissed the inside of her thighs and moved his mouth to her pussy kissing enjoying the taste of her juices.

I thought she was going to have an orgasm but he knew his partner, Sangiv moved up sliding along her body until his erect cock was just outside her pussy.

Sangiv "Lisa do you want to put me inside?"

Lisa "God yes." She stood up and went to the bed, she reached between Sangiv's legs taking hold of his huge erection, she seemed to take her time enjoying the feel of his girth.

Inesa "Please Lisa I need him."

Lisa placed his cock just inside Inesa them caressed him bum which moved him forward sliding into Inesa. Lisa sat down beside me and watched while Sangiv slid in and out of Inesa. It was amazing to watch.

Sangiv then suggested changing to doggy style. He removed himself from Inesa and she got onto her hands and knees with her bum facing Sangiv's cock.

Inesa "Lisa do it again, use his cock to play with my pussy."

Lisa took Sangiv's cock which was wet with Inesa's juices. She then used it to massage the outside of Inesa's pussy. I could hear the wetness and she moved his cock around the lips.

Inesa "Now."

Lisa placed he cock at the entrance to Inesa's pussy then pushed him deep inside. I watched as Sangiv's cock disappeared in and out of her pussy. I don't know how long this went on for but it was clear that Sangiv's was close to climax.

Sangiv "Do you want me to cum inside or outside."

Lisa "Both, first stream in her pussy then pull out so we can see the rest of your cum."

Sangiv's thrusts got faster to the point I knew he was about to cum. He made one more thrust and he shoot his first stream of cum in Inesa's pussy then pulled himself out and at least 5 more streams of cum shoot across her back. Her back was covered in his cum. I wouldn't have that self control I would have wanted every drop of my cum to be inside her pussy.

Lisa "That was amazing. You are very lucky to have access to that cock."

Inesa "I know, glad you enjoyed it."

They got a towel and wipped themselves then put on robes. It was hard to know what to say.

Lisa "That was incredible do you mind if we do that again or maybe you would like to watch us sometime?"

I can't believe that she offered that given the size of Sangiv's cock but I was secretly excited at the same time. I paid and we left.

When we got into the car Lisa gave me a passionate kiss.

Lisa "That's the best birthday present ever. Hope you didn't mind me offering for them to watch?"

Me "Not sure I'm up to that performance did you see how big his cock was?"

Lisa "Don't you worry your cock is just perfect now let's get home because I need it inside me."

Read the next story when I'll let you know if Inesa and Sangiv enjoyed our performance.