Watching Couple have Sex Pt. 02

Story Info
This is the follow up to Watching Couple having Sex.
1.4k words
4.38
5.1k
9
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/23/2023
Created 09/30/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Last Sunday I gave Lisa her birthday present watching a lovely Indian couple having sex. When we got home that day she was almost ripping my clothes off as we walked up our driveway. We had incredible sex I have never felt her so wet. Once we had got our breath back and lying together I asked her if she had enjoyed her present, I knew she did but I wanted to hear her say it.

Lisa "Let me ask you, was my wet pussy evidence that I enjoyed it?"

Me "Yes, never felt you so wet."

Lisa "What did you think about letting them watch us?"

Me "I was a bit surprised you suggested it. Not sure I would be up to it did you see the size of his erection? I can't compete with that."

Lisa "Why do men always worry about the size of their cocks it's what you do with it that's important."

Me "Now be honest if you had a free choice of an 8" or 6" cock which would prefer to look at and use?"

Lisa "True 8" everytime."

Me "Maybe you trying his is an option?"

Lisa "Seriously you wouldn't mind?"

Me "I'd be a bit jealous but also it would be incredibly hot."

Lisa "Would you like to try Inesa?"

Me "I think I'd like to watch, she can watch with me, do you want me to ask them?"

Lisa "Sure why not. If they say no we can ask to watch them again."

Later that day I sent Sangiv a message.

Me "Hi, thanks again for letting us watch Inesa and you this morning was incredibly hot. Lisa particularly enjoyed you and she says thanks for letting her handle you."

Sangiv "No problem glad you enjoyed it, you are a very nice couple so we felt very relaxed."

Me "We mentioned you watching us next weekend if you would like that, obviously can pay you for your time? Hope you don't take offence but Lisa would really like to try yours if you and Inesa wouldn't mind?"

Sangiv "Do you mean I have sex with Lisa and you have sex with Inesa?"

Me "No, you have sex with Lisa and Inesa and I watch."

Sangiv "Inesa is not here at the moment will ask her when she is back."

About 2 hours later I received the following message from Sangiv.

"Yes we would be OK with that arrangement. Do you want to come to us?"

Me "Would be OK for you to come to us sametime Sunday?"

Sangiv "OK, send me your address."

So that was that, I was going to watch my wife have sex with a guy who has an amazing erection.

Sunday morning.

I don't think Lisa or I got much sleep as we were both excited. We hadn't had sex since Thursday as Lisa wanted to me as horny as possible not that I think that was going to be a problem for her. We both got up early and Lisa spent a long time in the bathroom I think she wanted to be really well shaved. She didn't put on any clothes just a robe. We waited impatiently for 11am to come around. At 10:45 I saw Sangiv and Inesa walk up our driveway. I opened the door and welcomed them in. Everyone was more relaxed with each other this time. I was wondering what was going through Inesa's mind.

Me "Thanks for agreeing to this. Are you both OK with this?"

Sangiv "Yes as long as you are?"

Inesa "Yes I'm OK will be quite sexy."

We headed up to our bedroom. Lisa had prepared the bed and had candles lit so nice ambiance. She had also placed two chairs at the side of the bed. I took the lead and sat down with Inesa sitting beside me.

Inesa "Whenever you are both ready."

Lisa and Sangiv stood opposite each other. Lisa untied her robe and let it drop to the floor. I mentioned that we visit nude beaches so she has been naked in front of men but not in an intimate setting. Lisa has a great body perky firm breast and flat stomach down to her shaven pussy.

Inesa "Wow Lisa has a great body, love your breasts."

Sangiv took off his t-shirt and unbuttoned his jeans and let them drop to the floor. He wasn't wearing any underwear so he semi erect cock was immediately on display. Even semi erect it was very impressive with a large head.

Me to Inesa "Sangiv's cock is amazing would love to have one that big."

I was wearing linen trousers with no underwear so my own erection was creating a tent.

Inesa "Yes I love it but I am sure yours is lovely maybe I can see it later?" as she looked at my crotch.

Lisa dropped to her knees with her face facing Sangiv's growing cock. She took his balls in her right hand caressing them. With her left hand she gently caressed his shaft bringing it a full 8". She played with it before placing the tip of her tongue on the head. I watched as Sangiv closed his eyes in ecstasy. She gently played her tongue over the head before taking about half of his length into her mouth. She rocked his cock in and out of her mouth I could see the wetness on his shaft. Sangiv's face was a picture of complete ectasy.

Sangiv reached down and made Lisa stand up, I don't think he would have lasted if he didn't get Lisa to stop. He made Lisa lie on the bed and she automatically bent and spread her legs. I could see he wetness and her entrance was wide open. Sangiv kissed her breast and gently nibbled her nipples. He ran his tongue down her stomach and then on the inside of her thighs. I could see Lisa's breasts rise and fall faster and faster. Lisa was almost begging Sangiv to kiss her pussy but he teased her for a bit longer before obliging. I could only see his head but I knew from Lisa's moans that he was doing incredible things with his tongue.

Eventually he moved his mouth back up Lisa's breasts I could see his erect cock ready to enter her but before he could Lisa stopped him. I thought she had changed her mind but thankfully no.

Lisa "lie on your back I want to be on top."

Sangiv did as he was instructed. Lisa straddled him and held her hips a few inches above his cock. She took his erection in her hand and used it to massage the outside of her opening I could her the wetness as she rubbed his head against her distended lips.

Inesa reached across and started rubbing my erection through my linen trousers. I could see my own damp patch from my precum. I raised my bum and slipped my trousers off.

Inesa "Nice cock."

She gently stroked my shaft while we watched Lisa play with the human sex toy. She lowered herself and start sliding along Sangiv's cock so it slid between her lips with his head tantalising close to entering her. Poor guy just wanted to plunge his cock into Lisa's wet opening. Eventually she gave him what he desperately desired. She took his cock and guided it into her, both moaning with pleasure. She rocked back and forth allowing him to slide in and out of her. Meanwhile Inesa's strokes were increasing with speed.

Sangiv couldn't hold on any longer.

Sangiv "Can I cum inside you?"

Lisa "Yes I want to feel every drop."

Sangiv raised his hips so he could be as deep as possible and I could see his balls creating his load, finally he came inside Lisa. They both stayed in that position for a minute then she raised herself of him, I could see his cum oozing out of her pussy. This was too much for me my cum came out it long ropes and I could hear it hitting the wooden floor.

Inesa "That's a lot of cum."

We cleaned ourselves and got dressed. I showed Inesa and Sangiv to the door, a neighbour was walking by and said hello little did he know what had just taken place.

Part III will be our next meeting with Inesa and Sangiv.