Watching Donna in the Sauna

Story Info
Chad the poolboy joins the fun.
1.5k words
4.21
155.9k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sirhugs
sirhugs
2,475 Followers

This is the fifth tale about a fictional weekend of sexual adventure starring Donna. Watching Donna Play was followed by Donna Plays in the Shower; Donna Michelle and Me; and Donna Plays the Next Day. Each is written as a stand-alone story. If you wish, read this first, then enjoy the others. Or read them in order if you prefer. Unlike the others, which I did unaided bridgetkeeney had some useful suggestions to contribute as I wrote this tale. Thank you bk! She has not edited or seen the finished story, which is mine alone.

My suddenly wicked wild wife, Donna, was lounging on the cedar plank bench, soaking up some steam, naked. Donna had just given me a deep throat blowjob. I was headed back to my sales meeting refreshed, the hormones created by our trading tales of erotic adventures temporarily abated.

Donna was still firm, looking more like a fashion model than the mother of three she was in our ‘real life’. Her perky nipples stuck up into the air, demanding further attention. Her fingers were slowly tracing circles through her modest patch of light pubic hair, nails just grazing her engorged clit. In her reclining position, her tiny remnant of a belly sunk between her hipbones.

As I left the sauna, the pool boy, Chad, winked at me. He had been spying on our activities. Clearly, he knew Donna lusted after more than I could give her.

Instead of hurrying inside the resort to the meeting, I lingered as Chad entered the sauna. He was just the type of young stud Donna liked- tan, fit, well-muscled, shaggy dark hair falling fetchingly over his baby blue eyes. His grin was boyish too. He was almost drooling at the sight of Donna’s 40something beauty.

“ Are you ok, ma’am?” I heard Chad ask. Donna smiled, sweetly. Or perhaps hungrily. Her eyes flicked from Chad to the window. She made eye contact with me and winked.

With the door fully shut, I had to guess what she said by lip reading. Knowing her, I figured out “Oh, Chad , don’t ma’am me, I’m not that old.”

She pulled Chad closer by grabbing the front of his shorts. As he stepped forward, the shorts slid down his legs. Out popped a giant erection. Chad was not only better endowed than my 8 inches; he was bigger than Seth, the young construction worker Donna had seduced (with his chum) the day before. Donna licked her lips. Her hands cupped her breasts, thumbs rolling over her nipples, offering them to Chad. He silently bent over, his hands replacing hers. First, he kissed her lips. Then, he ran his tongue to her left ear. She moaned as he explored her aurally. His hands busied themselves caressing her erect nipples. His tongue rolled down her neck. He nibbled the point of her shoulder. I lip read her saying “ No sleeveless tops for me this week.” Then she giggled.

Despite my recent emission, my cock perked up. I watched Chad licking my wife’s heaving chest. One of her hands toyed with her own labia. The other reached out and stroked Chad’s enormous organ, gently at first, then more firmly with each stroke. Her elegant nails tickled his scrotum, her palm cupped the underside of the shaft, her teeny fingers wrapped around his girth, then she pulled up the length. At the tip, she gave an extra squeeze, starting to coax precum out of the slit. This continued as Chad’s tongue paused with each nipple in turn, savouring her taste. I wondered if he loved the taste of salt on her skin as much as I did. He spoke, but I couldn’t see what he said. Later Donna told me that he said, “ First, I want to make you come on my tongue. Then I want to fuck you doggie style on this bench.”

Her hips lifted in anticipation. His tongue traced a pattern, pausing at her navel long enough to make her beg. She stopped stroking him, instead guiding him around to her head. All the while, his tongue never lost contact with her flesh. He spoke again, this time I he said, “I won't cum until you cum all over my hard dick.”

“Please, I need to feel you cum.”

“No woman fucks me. I fuck them. And they like it.”

“So fuck my mouth.” She shoved his thick dripping meat into her greedy lips, sucking it deep into her throat as she started swallowing the seed that suddenly surged freely. Chad retaliated by devouring her clit in his teeth, fingers grinding her pudenda. Her orgasm burst forward like a river flooding over a dike, puddles appearing on the plank, running off towards the floor. Chad licked , sucked and nibbled with manic intensity until Donna finally conceded something, spitting his still dripping semihardness out of her mouth, collapsing silently onto the bench. Could it possibly be termed defeat, when both combatants came so fiercely?

I was eager to see what happened next. I was glad I had resisted the urge to cup and fondle the erection growing in my shorts, because just at this crucial climax, our sales coordinator rounded a corner and called me to rejoin my meeting. I had to wait until later that day for Donna to titillate me with the rest of the story.

“ Chad grabbed my wrists hon. He was so forceful it scared me a bit. Seth and Josh were older than Chad, but their sensuality was all boyishness and playful. Chad was hard, and fierce.”

Donna spoke as we drove home. I reached over, grasped her hand, and placed it over my lap. “ Your pleasure is the most important thing in the world to me , Donna.”

“ I know, I’m the luckiest woman alive.”

“ Still, if Chad’s aggression was such a big turn on, I think I need to learn from this, and not be so gentle with you myself.” My hand roughly slid up under her skirt. I knew her pussy was still raw from Chad’s attack. Despite this, I probed her with no pause for permission.

“He was so strong. He just flipped me right over. He stepped behind me as he pulled me up on my hands and knees.”

My fist felt the moistness inside Donna. “Are you still full of his cum, you sweet slut?”

“Yes, darling, he didn’t pause for a condom, I’m sorry. He emptied straight into me. I so love how young men can cum twice in short order, filling both ends of me. That sense of fullness made the session with Seth and Josh terrific,. Chad brought a whole new intensity to it though He fucked me doggy style, kneading my breasts as his fat cock impaled me with brisk strokes of his full length..”

Donna stroked my stiffness as she recounted this, her mouth near my ear. As she paused, her tongue teased the spot just below, at the top of my neck. I flexed four fingers in her swollen pussy. “What next, Honey?” I asked.

“Well, Chad said ‘Tell me you like to be fucked like this. That you are my little slut.’ I was gasping with the mixture of pain and pleasure, but he insisted that I say exactly those words. He pinched my nipples, and then teased just the lips of my pussy with the tip of his cock till I got it right. I would have barked like a dog, like a bitch in heat, to cum on his fantastic cock. And the young punk knew it.”

Donna’s tongue was carving figure eights on my neck. I unzipped my pants and freed my cock. “Lick me, so you don’t have your mouth full. Finish your story.”

“Not much more to tell. After I confessed my total domination by him, her started fucking me in a rapid jackhammer rhythm, his cock like a massive piston. Just as he had demanded, I came on his cock. That seemed to be a signal. As soon as my juices flowed, he flooded me with great gobs of cum. His orgasm was so mighty that it was leaking out and running down my legs. I turned, kissed him, and thanked him for the lesson. Then I grabbed my swimsuit and jumped in the pool. That rinsed the cum off my legs, but not out of my cu...pussy.”

As Donna finished her account of Chad’s domination, she laved my engorged member with the tip of her tongue, occasionally adding a touch of teeth. Spying a handy roadside rest area, I pulled the car over. Learning from Chad’s directness, I pulled her out my side of the car by her wrists and splayed her face down across the hood. “ Just so long as you remember whose slut you really are,” I told her as I sunk my shaft in her deep hole. “ If you say the right words, I’ll lick the cum cocktail out of your sloppy pussy after I dump this fresh gism inside you.”

You can guess what, or who, came next. It was truly a weekend to remember.

sirhugs
sirhugs
2,475 Followers