Watching Mom & Grandma Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My head leaned back as Mom held my lower lip in her hungry mouth; suckling it as if it were her life force. We stared into each other's misty eyes for the first time since our kiss began. I swear I could feel my heart simply stop as I lost all consciousness gazing into her mystical emerald eyes. If at any moment my destiny was clear, it was now. I saw my entire life in those eyes; I saw where I belonged.

With the surging of overwhelming incestuous love and passion between a second generation of Coulter mother and daughter, my carnal hunger sprang forth with unbridled vigor. My kiss was more aggressive, and I felt that from Mom as well. Our hands became more daring now; sighs grew as the slurps of our kisses echoed in my ears. Mom leaned into my body as I felt her silk covered breasts meshing against my naked ones. It was incredible! By far the most immaculate touch I'd ever experienced.

"I love you." I whispered into my mother's warm and silky mouth.

"I love you too. I always have, Monica." Mom confessed.

My fingers curled between the soft, auburn locks of Mom's silky hair, pulling her lips to mine once more, solidifying our eternal bond. I knew this was forever.

Taking me by the hand, Mom guided me off my bed and we slowly made our way to her bedroom where she let go of my embrace to light the candles that were still in place from the previous Sunday night. Then, as I sat on her bed and slipped out of my panties, I watched my beautiful mother slip seductively out of her night gown, letting it fall gracefully to the floor and revealing her flawless nudity to me for the first time as my lover. I took in the inspiring full view of my mother's provocative, hour glass figure. The light cast from each candle lit her supple flesh in such an erotic style. Her creamy-white, statuesque and curvaceous outline amazed me; those long and sexy legs, glossy and so masterfully sculpted. The way each wondrous leg curled upward, growing thicker to form those delicious thighs, flaring out to form the taut and spherical globes of her scrumptious bottom.

"Tonight changes everything, my darling." Mom said. "You know that, right?"

I barely nodded yes, smitten with the vista of her glowing body. It then hit me what to say.

"Only for the better; the way it was meant to be."

With that, she looked as if she was about to cry, practically leaping into my arms in a crushing kiss. The flames of our forbidden desires arose; engulfing us as we hungrily chewed and lathered each other's faces and necks with our mouths. Mom clutched my head, running her fiery tongue from my lips, across my nose, basting my forehead in her sweltering saliva. I growled in delight, sealing my mouth to her neck. Our kisses grew faster, as did the beat of my heart. Between the resonant kisses we shared, I instinctively began to murmur intangible moans of love and joy for my precious and sacred mother.

Holding her, I felt her go limp as I plunged further into the abyss of forbidden ecstasy. We were both completely naked as I gently pushed my mother down onto the soft, comfortable mattress of her bed. With her gorgeous auburn hair cast across the pillow, I inched closer to her, straddling her lush, hour glass body. I paid special attention to the low candlelight radiating off of her beautiful flesh; highlighting the plump, full breasts and the plump, throbbing nipples. My fingers delicately relaxed on her flat and firm tummy, relishing the feel of the renowned Quinn Coulter; my beautiful mother.

"I've wanted you for so long, Mom." I suddenly declared in a fleeting sigh. "You are the most beautiful woman in the world to me."

"Oh God..." Mom answered as I lowered myself down atop her; enmeshing our aching breasts and seething bodies together as our mouths seared together once more.

I held her lips to mine as I did everything I could to swallow her tongue. My lips and tongue began sampling her bare, supple neck. Softly grating my body against my gorgeous mother, I could only sigh in delight as I felt each stroke and each suckle of her succulent skin electrify my flesh. Looking up, I noticed a trail of my saliva as my mouth found its way to Mom's right breast and then the aroused, fully erect nipple disappeared into my gluttonous mouth.

"Oh my baby..." Mom exhaled in agonizing ecstasy as she cradled my head against her chest.

So unbelievable! My mind was flooded with images, thoughts, and countless dreams as I suckled upon my mother.

"This is where I fed from?" I hissed as I squeezed the creamy flesh of her beautiful globe.

"Oh yes..." Mom murmured; her eyes fluttering in total elation.

With that, I lowered my mouth to practically swallow my mother's breast. Mom's back bowed up and her chest heaved in glorious rapture, obviously rekindling the sweet memory of eighteen years before when I had suckled this very breast. Only now, mother was providing her child with a much more meaningful form of life; the very gift of true love. The flames of lust spiraled out of control, seizing me as I voraciously lathered the underside of my mother's gorgeous breast. Mom's arms stretched up, luxuriating in the affection of her devoted daughter.

Suckling my mother's breast and nipple came naturally to me as age old instincts took hold, hoping that in some way, a drop of milk would fall into my famished mouth. And below that, there was another sacred voyage taking place as my hands had found their way to Mom's juicy thighs. On incestuous impulse, I began massaging the rich fullness of those smooth thighs before gently pushing her long, lavish legs slowly apart; I was met with no resistance.

I continued my incestuous feast upon the delectable, succulent flesh of my mother's body; flattening my tongue upon her stomach, glazing it with a moist path of hot saliva. Taking my time, I lathered every inch of tummy flesh with lick after luxurious lick. I could feel Mom's body quivering; her arms and hands flailed about my head and shoulders as soft and tender moans of unbridled and illicit pleasure filtered out of her mouth.

"Oh baby...Oh my baby...Oh Monica..." Mom murmured. "You've come home."

Kissing ever so slowly and sensually down to her lower abdomen; savoring her every pour, I let my gaze rise up my mother's beautiful body and watched as her head rolled gently from side to side. She was experiencing pleasure unlike any she had ever known; pleasure that can only come from when a child returns to pay homage to the very reason for her existence. Though she had spent many years giving this exquisite gift to her own mother; now, for the first time, Quinn Coulter was receiving it from her own offspring.

As Mom's long fingers combed through my hair, she shuddered in overwhelming elation as I continued my incestuous feast down her flat, smooth abdomen. Sliding my body off Mom's and down onto the soft mattress between her legs, I let the back of my fingers caress the flesh of Mom's creamy inner thigh with the elegance that only a true lover can know. I felt as if I was tending to her body as if it were a sacred sanctuary; which it most definitely is.

Mom's skin was unblemished in every way imaginable. The candlelight softly bounced from her legs and thighs, making my love for her swell even more. I reached the crest of Mom's pubic hair, timidly brushing my nose through the soft turf of fur. Instantly, the intimate scent of my beautiful mother was flooding into my nostrils; the aroma of sacred womanhood and it was intoxicating me. I pushed Mom's trembling legs further apart; my mouth now just inches from her dripping sexual core.

"And this is where I came from..." I murmured in complete euphoric bliss.

A long moan of exultation erupted from deep within my mother as I traced the outline of her vulva with my tongue, treasuring the scent of my origins. I simply couldn't believe what was happening.

"So beautiful, Mommy..." I murmured, letting Mom's puffy, fleshy folds brush over my lips and nose. "More beautiful than I ever dreamed it would be."

Mom looked down at me; her eyes spinning with overwhelming ecstasy as my lips parted and I sealed my mouth to my mother's beautiful pussy. Mom's entire body locked up, nearly going into seizures as the warmth of her daughter's mouth ravenously began to feast upon her sexual core.

Never taking my eyes off my mother for a second, I felt a million volts of both lesbian and incestuous bliss jolt out of my mouth and into the immaculate body of my sacred mother. Mom's back bowed out as her body bucked against the immense pleasure her daughter was suddenly filling her with. My tongue began its eager yet loving voyage inside my mother's opening, swirling through the outer folds of her labia and grazing softly over her pulsing slit.

"Mmmm, oh Mommy..." I growled between greedy slurps and sucks. "You taste so good."

With that, I plowed deeper into my mother; my lips now tediously dividing piercing her swollen inner labia as my tongue swirled around deep inside her. Mom clutched the pillow beneath her head in absolute desperation with one hand while she dug her fingers into my hair with the other. Mom's back arched up from the mattress; her hands now seized handfuls of the sheets as her now gorging clit was found by my insatiable mouth; tucked between her now completely devoured fleshy folds. I delighted in finding it by moaning a guttural cry of joy, suckling the solid little nub between my lips, gingerly nibbling it with such delicate finesse. All Mom could do was thrash wildly about on the bed, ceaselessly bellowing out incoherent gasps and cries of incestuous ecstasy. Suddenly, Mom seized my hand; our fingers laced and she was squeezing it for dear life as an orgasm of leviathan vigor ravaged her beautiful body.

Mom's eyes nearly popped out of their sockets, her body spasmed as she bowed upward in a virtual horseshoe as the brute force of orgasm tore her to pieces; and my mouth flooded with the liquid sexual elixir of my treasured mother. A gushing oasis of the sweetest and most nourishing nectar I had ever sipped. There was so much of it; and I took my very sweet and slow time licking my Mommy's pussy clean.

Finally, Mom took me by the chin and led me up to her face; shaking my head in complete astonishment, I sealed my mouth to hers as she took me in her arms; locking them around my shoulders as her legs went around my waist. As our sweaty bodies melted together, I fanned out my fingers as I cradled Mom's tongue in my mouth. I eased back, letting her tongue languidly slither out of my mouth as our eyes locked together once more.

"Oh my darling...I love you so very much." Mom whispered.

"And I you..." I whispered back.

With a gentle nudge, I motioned for Mom to roll onto her stomach. Carefully combing Mom's beautiful, and now, damp hair to the side, I wetted my lips and sealed them to the back of her neck as I straddled her protruding backside. Slipping my mouth to her ear, I began vocalizing the years of hunger and lust for my beloved mother. With no hesitancy, I thronged my pussy to her sloping ass while glazing her neck and ear with my lips. Kissing my way down her arched back, I savored as much flesh as possible. Closing my eyes, I heard Mom gasp, hoping that she was teetering in anticipation as to what I would actually do. My hope was realized when I saw Mom look over her shoulder at me.

With a shrewd look of wanton hunger burning in her eyes, I took in the glorious vista of my lifelong desire; the way the warm candlelight accented my mother's perfectly rounded ass cheeks made my mouth dribble with hypnotizing lust. I gazed at the darkened crevice between the knolls of her ass, envisioning the fortunate thong material nuzzled between them. Unblemished by time or age, I just had to admire the full sweet globes of my mother's tawny ass. The years of craving, the countless thoughts of lustful kisses; and now this wish was being granted. The rush of excitement thrilled me as I lowered my lips to her right ass cheek. Lazily dragging my tongue flat across the rounded surface, I memorized the texture and taste as I coated the creamy white flesh. I was in no rush whatsoever; I wanted to take my precious time in basking in the nearness of this delicious ass. It was Heaven.

Mom's hands clinched the corners of her pillow as she felt my warm breath fall over her elevated backside. Her right cheek glistened with saliva while my eyes opened briefly to see the candlelight dancing across the moistened flesh. Profoundly inspired, my fingers carefully clutched each thick knoll of motherly ass, and with tender finesse; my triumphant fingers spread the cheeks, just as I had watched Grandma do. I sighed in gratefulness as I closed my eyes, immersing my face between the lovely spherical mounds of my mother's ass. I had never been so daring before, but I had to try for I knew that a priceless treasure lay tucked between those cream hued ass cheeks. The fragrance of her backside filled my nostrils as I extended my tongue, devouring the inner cheeks. Crooking my jaw wide, I inhaled as much motherly flesh as possible into my famished mouth. My God, this was really happening. All the years of staring and wondering; finally, at long last, I felt as if the Gods of Forbidden Desire had blessed me with this wonderful destiny. My ignored, lifelong desire had been unleashed, and no one was better to understand my thankfulness more than the woman who had created it.

As my tongue painstakingly savored the flesh of my mother's bottom, my fingertips gently skimmed the surface of each supple globe before sinking my fingernails deep into the shapely flesh. My tongue now centered its deft, circular movements on her exposed rosebud. Slipping my tongue inside my mouth for extra saliva, I eased it back out, pressing against my mother's tepid cavity. Suddenly looking back around to see her daughter's young face burrowed between the trembling globes of her ass, Mom smiled seductively as she reached back, clasping her hand with mine.

Mom's eyes fluttered closed in sheer ecstasy as she felt the penetration of my tongue into her most forbidden orifice. Mom's body inched forward as I could feel her muscles relax, allowing my tongue past her sphincter ring. Her head bowed back, gasping in the still air that surrounded her. As my tongue tucked deeper inside, I pulled back her cheeks for a gentler, more probing thrust of my tongue. Suddenly, warmth I had never felt enveloped my tongue. The tart flavor didn't make me falter for one instant; for I knew that something so beautiful and priceless could only hold a feast beyond my most taboo expectations. Mom's backside began to quake as I tightened my grip on her sexy hips. Opening my eyes, I looked up to see countless ripples washing across my mother's quivering backside. With two gentle pats upon both globes, I began stroking the inner walls of her bowels with my tongue; swirling further inside. I felt her sphincter tighten around my tongue, and with a final surge, I stabbed deeper into my mother's delectable bowels before bringing my tongue out, lapping at the sweaty ass crack that lie spread apart just for me.

The night continued into the wee hours of Thanksgiving morning as Mom returned the glorious delight to me by devouring both my ass and pussy with the same wondrous finesse and vigor of passion I had demonstrated. A fervent sixty-nine ensued as I abruptly found out how much I enjoyed feeling my mother's pert breasts resting on my lower stomach as those fleshy ass cheeks quaked above my face. Later, consumed by fatigue, we meshed our sexually sated naked bodies together in an intimate embrace of eternal love and fell into a peaceful romantic slumber.

TO BE CONCLUDED...