Watching My Loving Parents Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dad sat up and looked at Mum. "Rani-ma, I'm yours da, yours only." He stood up and they kissed again before Mum rested her head against his chest.

"Was it nice, Athan?" asked Mum. "You came a lot, I love your honey".

"Yes, it was so intense, as always. I am surprised this old cock still cums that much," said Dad.

"It's not old. Look at it" said Mum as she held it. "It's still so hard and it's mine. It's beautiful," she kissed him.

"Let me worship you now my Goddess, let me pleasure you" said Dad lovingly.

They turned and Mum sat on the edge of the bed. Dad got down on his knees now and kissed her. Mum pulled his head down to her breasts and Dad flicked his tongue over the now hard nipples. She had nice, big areoles and nipples and Mum held out her boobs, offering them to Dad. Dad started sucking on them as Mum stroked his hair. After a while Dad looked up at her and said "I need your honey now."

He pushed her back on the bed and spread her legs. He planted kisses on her pussy. My first view of a pussy that close and she was beautiful. Dad used his fingers to part her pussy hair and slowly let his tongue trace along her pussy lips starting from the bottom. One of Mum's hands was at the back of his head, guiding him. She used the other hand to spread the top of her pussy lips when Dad's tongue reached that point, obviously opening up her clit for his attention. Dad then used one hand to knead her bums and the other to touch her breasts and body. It was so beautiful to see them that way. No hurry, no force, just plain simple loving.

I couldn't see much of Mum's pussy at first, apart from the hair but it was a sight to behold, as they set a rhythm – Dad lapped her pussy slowly and when his tongue reached the top, Mum would raise her bums off the bed. This went on for a few minutes till Mum raised her legs up and spread them wide – Dad supported her legs with his hands and licked hungrily. Now I could see her pussy lips open – some pink in the black hair.

"That's where I came out from," I thought, as I adjusted my now hardening rod.

"Mmmm...Athan. Your tongue is driving me crazy. Make me cum, please Athan, please," cried Mum, as she spread her legs even wider. She used her fingers to spread open her pussy lips, as Dad eagerly moved his tongue up to her clit. He was moving his tongue around her clit, first gently and then with increased tempo, which made Mum cry out for more.

"Yesss....Athan, my darling, I love your mouth and tongue. Please don't stop. I want this everyday," moaned Mum. Her legs were now over Dad's shoulders, as he went about pleasuring his beloved woman.

He looked up at her to say "I love your hairy cunt, Rani. It's beautiful. I love your taste. I want you to cum in my mouth, darling." Then he dived back to her pussy and continued the oral assault with his tongue.

"My pussy is yours, Athan, only yours. It's for you alone. Eat it, make me cum please," cried Mum. She started raising her hips in a constant rhythm to Dad's licking. She now pulled on Dad's hair, trying to pull him into her pussy. "Lick me, lick me, lick me," repeated Mum.

I saw Dad slowly use a finger to rub along her slit as his tongue continued to lap her leaking pussy. I could here the wetness now as Dad inserted a finger into Mum.

"Yesss.....make me cum, Athan, I'm close," cried Mum, "my honey is pouring for you, my love."

Mum raised her back of the ground as she pushed her pussy hard into Dad's face. "Lick me, Athan, I'm cummmiiiinnnngggg......," as she fucked his face with her hairy pussy, "YESSSS cumminnggggggggggg.....more, more, please Athan, Aaaathan...aathaaaan, don't stop licking. Move your tongue," she cried.

Dad did just that I guess, as Mum gave a mighty push to his face and fell back on to the bed, groaning in pleasure. Dad immediately sat back on the floor and pulled Mum upright using both her hands to a standing position.

"Squat over my face and pour your honey out", he cried.

He leaned back and Mum stood with her legs on either side of his head and positioned her pussy over Dad's open mouth. His cock was standing up like a flagpole again, hard and twitching. Her legs were apart and she bent her knees slightly to open up her pussy to his face. I actually saw her honey dripping on to Dad's face and heard him cry "Yes, drown me with your love juice, Rani."

Mum held on to his head pulling his mouth to her pussy as she dripped her juice into his mouth. Dad had his hand on her bums, trying to squeeze more juice out of her. His tongue was out as she humped him like that. "Athan....Athan, yesssss....," she cried as another wave of pleasure hit her.

The sight was too much for me and I only stroked twice before my cock spewed out for the second time that night. What a most beautiful and erotic scene – of two lovers pleasuring one another. That they were my parents heightened my pleasure.

Mum continued to move her pussy on Dad's face. "Yesss, Rani, rub your honey all over my face. I love your yoni da. It's mine," cried Dad.

After a while, Mum slid down and sat on Dad's laps. She reached down to grab his mighty lingam and impaled herself on it. "Aaaahmmmma...." she cried, before starting to move slowly to accommodate Dad's fabulous prick inside her cunt.

"Feels so gooood, Athan," cooed Mum.

"God, I love your pussy da, it's so tight...mmmm," moaned Dad.

What a sight to behold – Dad sitting on the floor and Mum sitting on him, facing him, with his cock buried deep inside her pussy. My cock refused to go down. They moved slowly, no hurry, no rush. She held on to him and kissed him, as she crushed her hard nipples against him.

"Suck my nipples," pleaded Mum, as she leaned back. Dad took one of her nipples in his mouth and sucked on it, then the other. Mum really did have nice boobs.

"I love you, da. I love your cock in me," whispered Mum, as she bounced on his cock.

"Keep me inside you forever," whispered Dad, and pushed up, forcing his rod deeper into Mum.

"Mmm...yesss, nice," cried Mum.

"Squeeze me, Rani," pleaded Dad, followed by "Yesss.... "

Mum was obviously milking his cock.

"Let's get up on the bed," said Mum.

"Okay, hold on," said Dad and without parting from Mum, slowly stood up with Mum still impaled on his prick, her legs wrapped around his hips and her hands around his neck. Dad turned around and sat down slowly on the bed, eventually lay down on his back. Mum didn't miss a beat and now started riding his cock – her hairy pussy going down on Dad's mighty cock was so clear before my eyes and it was a sight to behold. I stood mesmerized as I witnessed this finest union of lingam and yoni, my Dad and Mum.

Mum started moving faster now, fucking Dad. On every downwards movement, Dad pushed up, his bums lifting off the mattress, as he pushed his full length into Mum. And then I heard it for the first time....

"Fuck me, darling. Fuck me hard. I love your big cock," cried Mum in obscene pleasure, her long hair swirling around as she rode Dad. I had never heard my Mum or Dad use swear words till that moment.

"GODDDD, it feels so good, Athan. Fuck me..." she continued, looking at Dad with so much passion and heat. She used her hands to support herself against Dad's shoulders and started really humping him. Her breasts were moving and Dad reached out to pull on her nipples, as he continued his upward thrusts in unison to Mum's downward force.

"GOD...Rani ma, your pussy is so wet and tight. It feels so good, I love it," groaned Dad.

"Yes, Athan. It feels so good around your cock. I love your cock, it's mine. Fuck me, Athan," cried Mum.

I started stroking my cock in tandem with my parents. Never in my wildest dreams had I expected this. They were beautiful together. Not obscene, just very erotic....and there was so much LOVE. The look on Mum and Dad, the way they touched each other, the way they kissed each other, the way they moved together, the way they fucked....like the God and Goddess...just LOVE.

Their urgency increased as the ultimate bonding seemed near.

"Let's explode together, da" cried Dad.

"Yes, Athan, I'm near, just fuck me hard with your love stick. Yesssss....like that," cried Mum,

as she started to grind her pussy really hard against Dad, while he lifted his back off the bed again. Mum held on to his bums now and tried to pull him as deep as possible and then she virtually screamed, "Nowwwww.......yesssssssssssss."

"Rani..... Rani........YESSSSSSSS........cum my darling, cum on my cock...." moaned Dad as Mum started her explosion.

"Athan...Athaaaaannnn.....yes, cummminnngggggggggggg, God Athan......feels so good. Fuck me, fuck me, fuck meeeee," screamed Mum.

And then Dad really started pounding her pussy, holding Mum by her hips and crying "Exploding Rani......my cock is exploding.....aaaahhhhh....squeeze it, milk it dry, Rani. Maaa..........yessss...more, more.......crush my cock in your pussy."

They went at it like jack-rabbits for another five minutes or so till Mum screamed again "Athan....Athaaann.....fuck me...fuck me till I die....I want to die like this...on your cock...fuck me........YESSSSSS....cumminnggggg again, Athan.....maaaa." She fell forward on his chest, but kept on grinding her hips.

My cock spurted out an impressive third load of cum. The pillow was soaked with my cum as were my shorts and my cock was still rock hard. I had witnessed an act of love like never before. My eyes were glued to them.

They were still moving, but slowly – strokes to prolong the pleasure, I was to learn much later. Mum lay on top of Dad and kissed him all over his face. "I love you, Athan," she kept repeating between kisses. She reached out to pick up the string of jasmine flowers which lay on the floor.

Mum lifted herself gently off Dad's cock and placed one hand under her pussy, as if to cover it. With the other hand she put the jasmine flowers around the base of Dad's cock. She then sat back on his cock and started riding again slowly. "Your cock and my pussy are now married, Athan," she cried, "we are one always" and fell back on him, never once stopping the gyration of her pussy on Dad's phallus. My cock stirred again.

After a few more minutes of that, Mum got off Dad's cock and replaced it with her mouth. She cleaned his cock of all their honey and then took a tumbler of milk and offered it to Dad. He took a sip and passed the rest to Mum. She then lay back by the side of Dad, both on their backs.

For me, it was seeing two people who were so deeply in love and who had just made such intense, passionate and taboo-less love. Seeing them lay there, I was really spellbound. Mum, fair skinned nice rounded breasts and an extremely hairy pussy – her legs were partly opened. Dad, a little fairer than Mum, little hair on his chest, but a mighty tool between his legs. His cock was now flaccid but what a beauty. They were made for each other. They looked lovely. And, they were MY parents. I was proud and felt really good.

Laying there, in the after-glow of their love-making, they talked to each other.

"It was fantastic, Athan. God, I love you so much. I love your cock, my lingam. I wish I could keep you in my pussy forever," said Mum, as she touched Dad's cock.

"Yes, Rani, my Goddess. You give me so much pleasure. I love you," said Dad, as he inserted a finger into Mum's leaking pussy and brought it back to his mouth to suck on it. "I love your yoni da. I wish I could hide in your pussy and be with you all the time."

Moments later, Mum got up kissed Dad's cock once again before heading to the bathroom. I immediately closed the bathroom door on my side. She came back a few minutes after that, dried herself with the towel and pulled Dad by his tool gently. Dad got up to use the bathroom. Mum took a sip of milk and got into bed. Dad came back, dried himself and tied his sarong. He drank some water from the other tumbler before getting into bed. They hugged each and with a final kiss, said goodnight and switched off the lights.

I looked at the clock and it was 1a.m. They had been making love for almost two hours. I quietly made my way back downstairs to my room, carrying the wet pillow with me. My shorts were also damp. In my room, I changed my shorts, switched on the ceiling fan and after a glass of water I switched off the light and got into bed.

I reflected on what I'd seen, re-enacting every scene from the start. God, it was so erotic and beautiful. As image after image of my parents making love flashed through my mind, I felt nothing but sheer joy for them. My cock was getting hard again and I stroked it slowly.

I did not want to replace my Dad between Mum's legs or to have Mum suck my cock or the likes. Far from that, I was in total respect of them – they were made for each other. Seeing them having such pleasure, I wanted to be like them, to find a woman like Mum whom I could fully satisfy like Dad did and she, me - and to love each other for eternity, just like my parents. But God, did I want to see my parents making love again........my cock erupted again as the image of my Mum crying out on my Dad's cock flashed in my mind. "I love you Mum, I love you Dad", I whispered before turning around to catch some sleep.

Some time during the night I had a dream. Mum was riding Dad and crying out "Fuck me with your beautiful cock, Athan. Fill me up with it and cum in my pussy. It needs your love, let's make a baby."

"Yesssss, Raniii.....ma, my Goddess, here it comes da......my love juice....filling your yoni up", cried Dad, "let's make our baby".

"Athan....aathaaaaaan......am cumminggg on your cock, am making our baby," screamed Mum, as they exploded together.

Mum lifted herself off Dad's cock and sat on Dad's chest. She opened her pussy lips and told Dad with so much love "Look Athan, look inside my yoni, there's our baby, do you see it?"

"Yes, Rani, I see our baby da", replied Dad looking inside Mum's love tunnel.

I looked into the tunnel - I saw myself.

(to be continued)

12