Watching Terry

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Well, it looked like Terry chose the right guy, he had a very hard, very large cock, bigger than mine that stood right out eagerly waiting to mate with my wife.

She sat in his lap, the tip of his cock just visible between her legs as she kissed him and he fondled her breasts. She was scooting her hips around as I fumbled around trying to get my jeans open to release my poor imprisoned cock which I did get out to begin stroking as I watched them.

She lifted herself up and turned facing him on the couch and reached down to guide him inside her as she lowered herself down on his lap and began fucking him right in front of me.

"Oh, you feel so good, mmm."

Terry was certainly turned-on, she was fucking him for all she's worth and seemed totally oblivious that I was even in the room.

"Oh, god, your cock is so good, Ira, mmm, oh, I want to just fuck you and fuck you and fuck you," she screamed out as she bounced up and down on him as he arched up into her.

His hands were on her boobs as she fucked him and he could hardly keep them there as she bucked up and down on him going as fast as she could.

"Mmm, mmm, oh, make me cum, Ira, make me cum, oh, your cock is so good, mmm, oh, cum, cum, mmm," she moaned as she went up and down on his cock. I sat across watching, my cock in my hand, pleasuring myself as my wife fucked herself wild on the sofa.

"Terry, oh, you're making me cum, Terry, UUH, UUH, UUH, un, un, mmm," cried Ira as he shoved his hips up off the sofa jamming it into my wife who pushed down hard and twisted back and forth over and over, panting and gasping, "Oh, I'm cumming, oh, yeah, yeah, here it is, mmm, AAYYE, AAYYE, AAYYEE, uuuhn, uuuhn, oh, Ira, oh, oh," and she fell over him as they kissed and kissed.

"Oh, Ira, that was wonderful. Oh, I love your cock, you really fill me up," she said this as she was still sitting on him, his cock still up inside her as she continued to twist back and forth. I knew exactly what that felt like as Terry had done the same thing to me many times in the past.

She was kissing him all over his face as she squirmed over him keeping their fuck alive.

"Why don't we take it in the bedroom where you two can be more comfortable," I suggested. It must have been just the right thing to say as Terry pulled up off Ira's cock and led him by the hand down the hall to our bedroom where I had lit candles and pulled the bedcovers down.

Terry got Ira down on the bed and immediately took his cock in her mouth as she swung her leg up over his head and plopped right down pushing her pussy onto his face and rubbed it all around. She was thoroughly in to sex with Ira, totally consumed by her heat for this new guy.

I sat in a wing-backed arm chair watching them orally pleasure each other as I slowly rubbed my cock back and forth. It was such a turn-on to watch my wife from across the room, I've been the man underneath her so many times when she was sucking me, now I get to see her pleasuring someone new.

And, Ira was pulling her labia open and tonguing up into her as she wiggled her butt back and forth just enjoying his tonguing as I know she does mine.

Terry was moaning now with a mouthful of cock and I could tell that she was really getting off on Ira's tongue the way she was moving her pussy over his face.

I got up and walked over to the bed stroking myself the whole time as Terry began groaning as I saw her orgasm begin. I leaned back and jacked myself faster as spurts of my cum rained down on Terry's butt and back. She looked sideways at me, then back down as she continued sucking Ira, her new lover, who was still licking around on her wet, happy pussy. She was pleasuring him like they had been together for years, comfortable, open, she sucked him as wonderfully as I knew she could do, after all, she'd done me many times.

Then, she cummed and pushed her pussy down on him, rubbing her wet juices all over his face. My face has been there so many times, I knew just how Ira was being swamped by pussy right now, Terry just loved having her pussy eaten and she always had wild orgasms from oral.

Terry was sucking him as only she can do. My wife gives the best head I've ever had, she's a natural at sucking cock. She's got Ira moaning and writhing and I know he's not going to last much longer. I've been there many times myself.

Then, Terry raised up and began to turn around as she said to Ira, "God, you've got to fuck me, I just want you to fuck me, Ira," And she flopped down on the bed, legs splayed wide as he got up over her, between her legs, his cock swollen and ready as he pushed it up into her as she pulled his hips hard into her.

"Mmm, fuck me, Ira, fuck me, fuck me," she wailed as he began fucking her fast and hard. I've had her when she's like this and, believe me, she doesn't want to be made love to, she wants to be fucked and fucked hard and fast.

I got up behind them to watch him penetrate her over and over, his cock gleaming with her juice, he was pulling almost all the way out, then plunging down into her, then back out and in again.

He was grunting as he went at her and as she lifted her legs high, she cried out, "Faster, Ira, faster, oh, fuck me faster, make me cum," and she was twisting her hips around as he plunged over and over.

Then, as he was raising back up, his cock came out and I watched her frantically reaching down trying to guide him back inside to resume their fucking. As this is all happening, I'm stroking my cock and I can tell that I'm getting really near cumming again so I slack off just a bit as I watch Ira's cock gliding in and out of my wife's delirious pussy.

Then, Terry just ups and pushes Ira off and over and mounts his cock and starts fucking him more frantically that I have ever seen her. She was just crazed with sex as she pumped up and down, raising up until he almost fell out of her, then plunging down hard and fast and twisting her hips back and forth, just grinding his cock up into her.

"UUH, UUH, UUH, UUH, uh, uh, oh, oh, mmm, mmm, oh, Ira, mmm, that was so good, mmm," and she fucks him up and down a few more times, then she slides up off his cock and gets down between his legs to begin sucking him.

With Terry's butt up in the air, her swollen, juice-drenched pussy lips so inviting, I get up behind her and shove into her and begin fucking her hard. As I push into her, Terry lets out a groan and Ira raises up to see what was happening and smiled as I began fucking her as she sucked him.

It's all I can take at that point as I began pumping her pussy full of cum as I hear Ira groan and begin cumming in her mouth as she sucked him on and on.

I was still pretty hard and kept fucking her until Ira got up and I saw he was even harder than I was. I pulled out of Terry and he got up behind her, shoved in and went to town. Her head was down on the bed, her puss up in the air wiggling around as he took these long strokes all the way in and out of her making a 'gooshing' sound as he went.

I was slowly stroking again as Ira reared back and cummed her full, then collapsed down over her, his cock still traveling in and out of her as she lay there happily moaning.

"Mmm, mmm, oh, that was so good, oh, Ira, just keep fucking me, okay? Feels good. Mmm, mmm."

Finally, Ira pulled out of her and we all fell in a pile and fell sound asleep.

The next thing I knew, I woke to see Terry up kneeling over Ira sucking his cock as he slid two fingers in and out of her wet pussy. I turned and watched them for a while as I stroked myself and as Ira began to moan, Terry raised up off his cock, smiled at him and said, "If you want me to finish that, Ira, you've got to come back, hon."

"I guess I'll just have to do that," he replied and got up and got dressed as he had a full day of appointments ahead of him. I stayed in bed while Terry walked him to the door. In about ten minutes, she was back in bed with me and we had the fuck of a lifetime.

We do have Ira back a couple of times a month and there's also a new produce manager at the grocery where Terry shops that she's been flirting with. We'll see.

12