Watching What, Exactly?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But Simon kept hiding. Sure, Felicia had spotted him, but he wasn't revealing himself. If she could show her abandoned lust, shouldn't he be able to fully show how much he adored to witness it?

As if in a trance, he rose. He let his trunks fall to the ground before stepping out of hiding. Naked in plain sight, Simon leaned back against the rock from behind which he'd been spying. Unabashedly, he stroked his massive erection. He no longer cared if Lucas and Noah saw him; there was no way Felicia would allow them to stop.

But, as expected, the young men were too focused on the woman they were sharing to notice him. But Felicia did. She glanced up, and the moment her eyes fell on Simon, her body started trembling uncontrollably. Her moans escalated into a passionate cacophony, muffled by the cock fucking her mouth. Had Simon been able to think of anything other than the breathtaking image of two men driving his wife through her orgasm, he would have worried someone down at the beach might hear them.

Noah pressed deep inside her in the aftershocks of her orgasm. Felicia shivered and let Lucas's cock fall from her mouth.

"Oh, wow," she said and fell to the ground. "That was... thank you."

She rolled over on her back. Glancing up at Simon, her face was an erotic mixture of lust and gratitude. She motioned her kneeling employees closer to her chest and wrapped her hands around their erections, which glistened with her juices and saliva.

"Go on," she urged them, pumping her fists over their cocks. "Come for me."

As always, the boss got what she asked for. She aimed at her tits and stared with delighted fascination as they unloaded on her. She'd kept the young men excited all day, and their release was powerful. Gratified by her continuous cum shower, she broke out in excited laughter. She shifted her aim, making sure they covered her entire chest.

Determined to hold on until he'd taken in the entire show, Simon only barely touched his towering cock. Still slowly stroking her employees' cocks, she glanced up at Simon, giving him a knowing wink.

"Boys," Felicia said, focusing on Lucas and Noah. "Why don't you run down to the beach and wash off. I could use a moment to collect myself."

They might have wondered why she was keen to get rid of them so soon after their carnal moment. But neither of them questioned her. They nodded and proceeded to put their trunks back on. They never once looked up at Simon but glanced regularly at Felicia, who leisurely laid back, tits coated with cum.

When her employees left, she turned her full attention to Simon. She called him down by curling her finger. Still naked, Simon moved as quickly as he dared. And whatever excitement he lost while climbing down his rock resurfaced the moment he saw her up close. She looked divine, glistening with white strands over her chest, all the way up to her neck.

"This was amazing, honey," she purred and turned her focus to his towering erection. "Glad you liked it too."

Simon watched in awe as she started massaging her tits. She did this sometimes during their foreplay, knowing full well the effect her sensual touch had on him. But the act had a very different connotation when her tits were covered with her employees' cum. The sparkle of her wedding ring on her slippery finger fixated Simon's gaze.

"I always knew there was a bit of a voyeur inside you," Felicia said. "Had I known just how much, I would have done this years ago."

Simon was too turned on to speak, and only a guttural groan escaped him. Felicia smiled from ear to ear. Parting her legs, she continued.

"But watching isn't all you like to do, right?"

Epilogue

"I hope Lucas and Noah enjoyed the rest of their stay," Felicia said.

She was in the passenger seat as Simon drove them back from the airport. Oddly, this was the first time either of them mentioned her employees since the events at the beach. Neither had they discussed what she had done. Sure, there had been plenty of knowing glances during the past days, many of which resulted in the two of them quickly finding a more or less private place to relive their excitement. They both knew they would need a sober conversation about what had happened at some point but never brought it up for the remainder of their vacation. Even though nothing remotely similar had ever happened before, not discussing it kept them in the intriguing notion that the episode wasn't an atypical event.

"They certainly enjoyed the start," Simon said. "Did you ever tell them I was watching you with them?"

Felicia shook her head. "No, and I'm not sure if they saw you. Not until they came back, of course."

Images flashed through Simon's mind. By the time Lucas and Noah came back, Felicia was on her hands and knees with Simon slamming against her in impassioned lust. He had no idea how long her previous lovers had been gone, but he guessed they'd been eager to return to their queen. Neither could he tell how long they had been watching before Felicia acknowledged their presence with a casual "you remember my husband, right?"

It was odd to fuck his wife while her employees watched, but stopping once he realized they had an audience wasn't an option. He was high on carnal lust. If anything, their presence spurred him further. Even though their onlookers had fucked her moments before, her needy core demanded more. Her sexual hunger held no limits.

"Are they also back at the office tomorrow?" Simon asked, stopping at a red light.

Felicia nodded.

"Do you think they'll be able to keep their mouths shut?" Simon asked.

"I'm not worried," Felicia said. "They're reliable. And they've got good reasons to keep what we did a secret."

"Such as?"

"Well, for starters, they wouldn't want to upset their boss. I'll know it's them if I hear rumors. And honestly, do you think anyone would believe them if they spilled the beans?"

Simon made a single chuckle. To his eyes, Felicia was the embodiment of sensuality, but to anyone who weren't there that day on the beach, what transpired likely seemed too outrageous to be true.

"And..." Felicia continued. "I'm sure Lucas and Noah won't do anything to risk not getting invited for future conferences. There's one in a couple of weeks I'm thinking I might bring them along for."

She was staring out the window, pretending to look at the pedestrians. But the hint of a sly smile revealed she knew exactly the implications of what she was saying.

"Someone's greedy for her boy toys," Simon said.

"They're not that young," Felicia said. "How about I call them my boyfriends instead? And as for the greedy part..."

She trailed off and casually reached over to squeeze Simon's erection through his pants. He had long since given up on hiding how exciting he found her sexual voracity.

"I won't be there to watch you," he said. It wasn't an objection—merely a fact.

"No, I guess I can't take you with me every time I go on a business trip," Felicia said, still stroking the outline of his erection. "But I'm sure you can have a lot of fun guessing what I'd be up to—and even more fun finding out if you guessed right."

Simon shook his head in disbelief. "Boyfriends, hey?"

He wasn't sure what amazed him the most—Felicia's blatant desire to make Lucas and Noah her regular sex partners or his will to let her. But, more than anything, he was grateful she so adamantly showed she wanted to relive the experience. At least he didn't have to ask her to.

"Not all the time, of course," Felicia said. "Mainly when I take them with me on trips. And maybe I can invite them over for some dates. When you're home to watch, of course."

Simon grunted and savored the sensation of his wife's exploring hand.

"Well..." he began. "As long as it's always both of them."

Felicia giggled. "I think I can live with that. Now, take us home. I think it's about time you tell me about some of your fantasies."

The end

- - - - -

Thanks to Ravenna and Tristessa Howard for valuable editing and comments.

The story is an entry to Summer Lovin' Contest, so votes and comments are appreciated.