Water Cooler Talk

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"D-K?" She said and gave me the "a-ha" look with her eyes and mouth.

"Yeah, Donkey Kong." I've heard all about this piece of work, who cheated on her several times, but was so charming. Finally she had enough and dumped him. As soon as I thought about it, the light bulb that should've gone off a day ago finally did. Donkey Kong, DK, Desi King. "But he told everyone you were sleeping together."

"Did he say that, or that we 'had' slept together, which could've been at any time in my adult life?" Kristy said right in my face, her nostrils flaring.

I opened my mouth, but knew that it was what she said. He played me and I fell for it.

"Should've known he was still an asshole, but you should've known better. So you, what, fuck my best friend for payback?"

"Actually," Denise said, with her arms crossed, "We kissed and he 'fingered' me a bit, but that's it. He started crying and couldn't go through with it."

"Well, that's bad enough, isn't it," Kristy said, turning her attention again to me. I felt like complete shit at that point.

"Isn't it..." Denise said sharply.

I looked at the two women and the looks they were giving each other. I suddenly remembered what Denise told me the night before. "Son of a bitch, you fooled around with him at the club."

Now Kristy looked guilty. "I was drunk, and you were being such a jerk that night. That text you sent, like you needed to check up on me was the last straw. I was so mad I just ignored it. Desi and I made peace at the picnic and have been trying to reconnect as friends since. We've danced together a few times when he was at the same club as us -- just as friends. That night, I was just trying to flirt, that's all, but he kissed me and..."

"And..."

"Look, as soon as his hand slipped under my dress, I know I was making a mistake kissing him and pushed him away... I walked away and cried in the washroom before taking a cab home to you. It was nothing..."

"Then no harm done," Denise said.

"No," Kristy turned and pointed at the blond woman, "You tried to fuck my husband. Just because he stopped it doesn't mean you're off the hook. Get your clothes on, Dan. I'll drive you to your car."

"Fine, but we aren't good," I said.

"No, we aren't." Kristy said as she walked out the door, slamming it behind her.

I didn't look at Denise, just grabbed my things and headed out. I was starting to remember the kissing and then stopping, but nothing else. As I walked out, I smelled both my hands. They smelled like stale alcohol, but that's it.

I climbed in the passenger door of Kristy's SUV, and she was clenching the steering wheel tightly looking straight ahead.

"Smell," I said and held my right hand in front of her face.

She made a look of disgust and slapped my hand away. "Are you trying to piss me off even more? You stink."

"Yes, I haven't washed my hands since before I left the bar last night. If I did really finger Denise..."

Kristy paused, then turned and grabbed my other hand and smelled it. "That bitch... She lied." Kristy reached and started grabbing at my pants.

"Wait..." I protested, as we were in a drive away in a residential area in the bright morning.

"Get your dick out..." Kristy hissed. With my assistance, she got my flaccid cock out, and then smelled it and my pubic area. Feeling her warm breath on my skin, I got hard immediately. Kristy gave me a 'really, now?' look and then helped me get my erection back in my pants.

"We kissed, but I couldn't do anything else -- even though I was plastered drunk and sure you were cheating. Doesn't that count for something?" I said.

"I believe you, and still mad -- not kicking you out mad. But I never really did anything either."

"Getting finger fucked on the dance floor is something," I said.

Kristy eyes went wide. "I wasn't..."

"When you woke me, then I knew something happened. Fuck you were so wet and my fingers slipped right in..."

Kristy looked offended and held up her index finger. "First, I said his hand went under my dress. You saw the hem. I stopped him as soon as he was higher than my thigh. I was distraught over kissing him, nothing else. Second, yes, kissing him when I was drunk did make me a little horny. I... I decided to take care of myself when I got home. Then, I realized you were who I was thinking of as I used my toy."

"You have a vibrator?"

"I have four, that's beside the point." Her face was beet red. I guess, I'd be the same way if she busted me jerking off. "The point is, you were there, and I felt stupid and a little guilty, so I went to put my toy away and fell. I saw that the noise woke you, and then decided to have sex with my husband, who rejected me. I ended up finishing with my toy anyway."

"That... makes sense."

"Okay," Kristy said, "Let's go home. I can't believe that bitch tried to steal you. Lying little slut. For the record, she cheated on her ex first..."

There was ten minutes of silence until I said, "So, I'm okay... if you are..."

"I'm mad, but okay... Next time, just come right out and ask me, okay?"

"Okay..." I replied and then let out a long sigh.

"Dan, now what's wrong?"

"Nothing..." I lied. "It's just having to face that asshole at work with his bragging. He has to know that I know about your past and he'll rub it in what happened on the dance floor."

"That's what's bugging you?"

"Look, I already nearly punched him out -- two guys had to hold me back."

"Really?" Kristy turned and smiled. Her hand went on my thigh.

"Yeah, it's macho bullshit, but I can't punch him out and going to look kinda pathetic."

"I kinda like that type of macho bullshit... Two guys held you back?"

"I'm being serious."

"So am I..." Her hand found my cock and lightly stroked it through my pants. "You haven't taken advantage of my pussy's new 'hair-do' yet..."

"Shit, eyes on the road!" I exclaimed as we ran a stop sign. Luckily, there was no traffic. She giggled and focused on driving.

"Look, Dan. If it means that much... When I was being all flirty, there was some really close dancing... It got no reaction from Diddy -- my nickname for his dick. While he was trying to reach under my dress, he mentioned not to worry he had blue pills."

"Seriously, he's not that old -- is he?"

"Is that enough to regain your water cooler honor? We're almost home and you need to fuck me. I dropped Morgan off at my sister's."

I slid my hand down the front of her sweats. Kristy swerved again and let out a yell, but parted her legs. Not surprisingly, she wasn't wearing any panties, and I ran my fingers along her smooth mound before starting to play with her wet lips.

As she started squirming and moaning under my touch, I said, "Yes... definitely enough to regain my honor."

The End

12