Water Park Fun Ch. 03 - The Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't know about you, but I am starving! Want to make dinner together or order something?" Amanda asked.

"We could cook something if you wanted, but I'm warning you now, I'm a horrible cook," I laughed.

I helped Amanda prep the ingredients that we were going to use. As I chopped potatoes, I prayed that I wouldn't slice off my fingertip. It was nice doing something as domestic as cooking with Amanda. She only lightly teased me that my help was not the most helpful and explained what I could do better.

We sat down to eat and, once again, I was hit with that feeling of warmth inside. "So, I was wondering if I could get your phone number?" I asked.

"What?" Amanda asked, even though I knew that she heard me.

"Can I have your phone number? I am wearing the irresistible shirt that you picked out, after all."

"I suppose since you look so handsome and seem nice enough, that I could give you my number, but it's already in your phone."

"What?" I asked, confused.

"When you were sleeping last night, I used your face to unlock your phone and then I put my number in it."

"What?" I repeated, even more confused. As my hand started to go to my pocket, to pull out my phone and check it, she started to smile. "Wait, you're messing with me, right?"

Amanda started to laugh. "Of course I'm joking, hand me your phone."

I handed my phone over after a brief check through my contacts, which earned an exasperated sigh from Amanda as she waited with her hand outstretched. Once I didn't see anything, I handed it over.

I couldn't believe that I had fallen for her trick but she had said it so matter-of-factly that it made it easy to believe her. When she handed me back my phone, I saw her name at the top of my contacts list. She had added the kissy-face emoji to her contact name.

We finished eating and then went to curl up on the couch together and watch something on Netflix. There was a folded-up blanket at the end of the couch that Amanda used to cover us with. I was glad that she did it because the overhead ceiling fan combined with the air conditioning left me freezing.

Along with the warmth I felt from her body heat and being under the blanket, I also started to feel that internal warmth that I had felt earlier in the day, when we had been lounging next to the pool.

We ended up watching some comedy that came out when we were both kids. I had liked it when I watched it then, even though I didn't get a lot of the jokes but watching it again, now that I was older, made it an even better experience. Having Amanda in my arms while rediscovering a movie from my past was a great way to spend the day.

As we watched the movie, we lightly touched each other. About ten minutes into the movie, Amanda turned away from the tv and looked up at me. I met her gaze, badly wishing that I knew what she was thinking. I wondered if she was feeling as strongly about me as I was her. She leaned up and kissed me. Our kiss was slow and sensual, there wasn't a lot of urgency to it because we knew that we had all night to be together.

Amanda pulled away from the kiss slowly and we went back to watching the movie but, again, about ten minutes later, she kissed me in the same way, a slow simmering of our passion. That kiss lasted even longer than the first one before Amanda finally pulled away. I kissed her first the next time.

We kept on doing that throughout the movie, our make-out sessions becoming longer and slowly heating up but not going too far. The promise of more to come seemed to be a guarantee. I never had a make-out session like this, so I didn't know just how much this would turn me on and how great it would be. Before I started to get some first-hand sexual knowledge, thanks to reconnecting with Amanda, I had thought that there was basically a hierarchy of different sex acts. Still, I enjoyed everything that Amanda and I did, even if some were not as sexual as others.

We made out nonstop for the last twenty minutes of the movie. It was Amanda who started to take things to the next level when she pressed her hand against my stiffening cock. She began to gently rub me through my shorts. I traced a finger across her breasts and then started to massage them through her shirt. I traced my other hand down her side and across her thighs. I rubbed them for a minute, and then finally slid my hand down between her legs and started to rub her pussy through her denim shorts. The touching got us to intensify our kissing, but it still had less intensity to it than the last times we had started to touch each other. Slowly our kiss got deeper, and we began to rub each other harder.

When the movie ended, Amanda stood up and took my hand. She led me up to her room without a word. Once we were in her room, Amanda gently pushed me onto the bed. I thought she was going to follow me to the bed but, instead, she walked around the room, lighting all the candles that she had lit on the night we lost our virginities. Amanda then hit the light switch, casting the room in warm light and shadows. I watched her every step; she was moving so confidently as she walked, I could see the purpose in her actions. A few times, when she bent over to light candles, she gave me a great view of her lovely bottom in the denim shorts. Once again, I admired how her pale complexion contrasted beautifully with the deep shadows and red glow in the candlelit room.

Amanda walked confidently towards me after turning off the lights. My heart beat rapidly as she got closer. I thought this was finally going to be it when she leaned down and kissed me. Her tongue grazed tantalizingly across my lips. I did the same thing back to her, and then we started to French-kiss. The kiss heated up, the hours of the slow buildup from being cuddled up and making out on the couch was going to finally come to a boil, but then Amanda pulled away again, reluctantly. I had to work hard to suppress my sigh of frustration.

"Give me a few minutes, ok?" Amanda asked.

"Ok," I agreed, after taking a moment to find my voice.

Amanda tried to give me a quick kiss but it kept on lingering, until she managed to step away from me. She went into her bathroom and closed the door. My eyes stayed on her as she walked away and then on the closed door. I sat at the edge of the bed, wondering what she had planned.

A few minutes turned into five and then into ten. The longer I waited, the stronger my curiosity got. I couldn't imagine what was taking her so long. I was able to temper my impatience when I realized that the longer that she was gone, probably meant the more that I was going to enjoy whatever surprise that she had for me. That got my curiosity going, even more. I strained my hearing to see if I could figure out what she was up to. I stared at the door, as if any moment, it was going to become translucent and allow me to behold the secrets within.

I heard the bathroom light and vent switch off and then, a moment later, Amanda started to open the door. When she stepped out of the darkness of the bathroom and into the candlelight, I saw that my wait was more than worth it and I saw what Amanda had been hiding in that Victoria's Secret bag. She was wearing a set of black lace lingerie that had a delicate mesh pattern showing off her flared hips and stomach. At the breasts and the crotch, the material was more substantial but didn't entirely obscure what they were covering. I could see her nipples poking through. There was a pair of parallel solid black lines that went from under her breasts down and curved in and then back out to draw my eyes from her breasts down to her mound.

Amanda walked toward me, slowly. She stopped a few steps away from me and did a slow spin, showing me how amazing her pert bottom looked in the panties. She seemed to radiate confidence but, when she spoke, I could hear the insecurity in her voice. She crossed her arms across her body.

"So, what do you think?" She asked.

"You look incredible," I said instantly.

Amanda smiled. She let out the breath that she had been holding and lowered her arms back to her sides. It took me a moment to realize that some form of the bullying that she had suffered through in the past must have been rearing its head, when she was presenting herself in such an open way. I stood up and kissed her, hugging her to me, as I did. Amanda hugged me back. The kiss and hug were comforting at first but quickly heated up as our hands began wandering over each other's body. I loved the soft, silky feel of the lingerie. The material seemed to guide my hand across her body as I explored every texture. The breast cups were slightly padded and dimpled against my touch as I started to rub and pull on Amanda's nipples. The translucent mesh material had just enough space through it so that I could feel Amanda's skin as I caressed her. My hand felt like it was moving with a will of its own as I slid my hand down her ass and cupped it. Amanda let out a surprised squeal of pleasure as I did it.

Amanda rubbed along my shaft a few times through my shorts, but then she started to unbutton them. She worked her hand inside. When she wrapped her hands around my shaft, the warmth of her touch made me shiver.

I lowered my hand, following the curve of her ass until I reached the bottom of her pussy. I could feel her wetness and warmth radiating through her panties. I rubbed along the bottom of her pussy as she jerked me off. Amanda pulled my erection free of my shorts but, after a few strokes, that must not have been enough for her because she tugged down my shorts, and they fell. As she jerked me off without any obstruction, I slipped my finger inside of her panties and started to rub just inside her pussy lips.

It didn't take Amanda long to follow my shorts and boxers down to the floor. She got on her knees and I had just a moment to brace myself before Amanda wrapped her lips around my cock. She took the head inside of her mouth and kept on going, taking in the first half of it on her first bob down. On her next one, she was able to take almost my entire length inside of her mouth. This was the first time that she blew me like this. Being able to better see as she took my shaft in and out of her mouth turned me on so much.

Amanda made eye contact as she licked up along my shaft and then took me back inside of her mouth. I was mesmerized and couldn't look away. I could see down her lingerie, most of her breasts were on display. Her breasts shook as she started to blow me harder. She sucked hard on my head and then pulled away with a loud popping sound. She lowered herself and began to suck on my balls, while jerking me off. What she was doing felt too good: I had to lock my legs and reach back for the bed, to keep on my feet. She pulled away from my balls with another loud smack of her lips, then she took me back into her mouth a few more times before standing up. I was a little disappointed, my orgasm had been starting to build up, and the thought of cumming on her or in her mouth, while she was on her knees, had turned me on but also I didn't want to cum too soon when it seemed like Amanda had some more things planned.

She kissed me desperately. As we kissed and I placed my hands on her hips, I realized what I wanted to do. I made sure my grip was secure and then lifted her up, turned and set her on the bed. Amanda stiffened up at first but, as I lowered her to the bed, she allowed me to finish what I was doing. I had had a moment of fear, afraid that I might not be as strong as I was hoping, but working out with my friends had paid off.

Amanda looked so beautiful, spread out on the bed before me. She scooted back to rest on the pillows. Her eyes seemed to smolder in the candlelight, as she spread her legs for me. Her panties clung to her pussy, contouring its beauty. I could see her wetness starting to darken them.

I climbed onto the bed and started to kiss my way up her thighs. I wanted to go slow and tease her but the closer I got to my destination, the faster I kissed. I planted a kiss on the bottom of her panties, right in the middle of the wet spot. Amanda let out a sigh, and I saw her body quiver from that initial contact. I kissed the spot again but this time I didn't pull my lips away. I pressed forward and inhaled her heady aroma. It caused my cock to twitch. I started to push my tongue into her panties, making them even more damp from both my saliva and more of her juices leaking out on them. After pressing my tongue along her folds so that her damp panties fully outlined her lips, I pushed my tongue as deep as it would go and licked slowly up until my tongue pressed against her clit. Amanda spread her legs, giving me even better access.

I pulled her panties to the side, revealing her perfect pussy. I took in the sight before me for a moment. I trembled as I leaned forward and tasted her, with no barrier between us. I licked her pussy from bottom to top, each time getting close to her clit but avoiding it on purpose. Finally, after a minute of this, I let my tongue dance across her clit. Amanda let out a moan and jumped at the contact. I kept on licking her clit, alternating between running my tongue around it in circles, or lapping it and pressing my tongue hard against it repeatedly.

I decided to give her clit a break and pressed my tongue inside of her. I loved the way it felt as her lips parted around my tongue and I pushed in deeper. I tongue-fucked her as hard as I could. With each thrust, I tried to go deeper and deeper. The longer and deeper I tasted her pussy, the better it got. I felt like I could do this for hours and never get tired of it, so I got frustrated when my tongue and mouth started to tire. I reluctantly pulled my tongue back out of her and went back to licking along her folds and her clit.

Amanda's moans started to get louder and she began to hump against my mouth to increase the contact between us. I urged her orgasm on as well as I could; my tongue was starting to ache now but I forced myself to go on. Amanda's hips began to rock even faster and she let out a loud moan and then she went silent as her orgasm hit her. She clamped her thighs around my face and locked me in place. Amanda's pussy tasted even better as she came. Her delicious nectar seemed to flood out. I had to lap desperately to not waste a drop.

When her orgasm passed, she pulled me up on top of her to kiss and lick all her juices off my face. While she did that, I felt her hand wrap around my erection. Even though eating her out had turned me on so much, not having any physical stimulation had made me lose a little bit of my hardness. Amanda quickly got me fully hard again. She stopped jerking me off and nestled my tip against her nether lips. A thrill went through my body when I realized that we were finally going to make love again.

I started to press forward slowly, but she was so wet that I was able to keep on slipping inside of her until, in just that one slow thrust, I was fully inside of her. I stopped to savor the sensation of being buried in her again. Amanda looked up at me, her eyes simmering with her arousal. She kissed me and started to rock her hips around in a circle so that I just barely went in and out of her. I began to move in rhythm with her, it was a little harder than just moving in and out of her but when our movements would sync up and we would press fully against each other, it felt amazing.

Amanda switched to rocking her hips back and forth. I matched her rhythm so that we slowly built up speed. By the time that I was fully thrusting in and out of her, I could feel myself building towards my orgasm. There was nothing I could do to slow it down, so I hoped that I would be able to last long enough to make Amanda cum.

I loved being able to look down at her in her sexy outfit and seeing her face contort with pleasure. I gripped her by her hips, to give me better control, so I could pull her into me with every thrust. She wrapped her legs around me, pulling me even tighter into her with every thrust. Amanda slipped her hands inside of her lingerie and cupped both of her breasts. She started to pull on her nipples and her moans got louder as we started to fuck even harder, as I approached my orgasm. She lowered one of her hands and rapidly rubbed at her clit. Amanda started to moan my name. Each time she did, it pushed me to go even harder. She cried out my name one last time, and she tensed up. Her legs wrapped around my waist. I called out her name, and almost called out that I loved her, but managed to hold back as I came inside of her.

I laid on top of her as we caught our breath. I was lost in thought; I couldn't believe that I almost told Amanda that I loved her. I wondered how much of it was from the heat of the moment and how much of it was how I really felt. I had already had those feelings bubbling up earlier in the day but I told myself how crazy that was. We had only spent a weekend together, and we were not even dating yet.

Amanda kissed me sweetly, pulling me out of my thoughts. "Are you ok?" she asked.

I was surprised and wondered how she could tell that something was on my mind. The concern on her face made me feel a little better about what I had almost said. We may not have known each other for a long time, but we were starting to know each other well. That made it feel a little less crazy but I still wasn't about to say it to her, yet.

"Yeah, I'm ok," I told her and then kissed her again. We drifted to sleep, holding each other snugly.

I woke up to the sound of knocking on the door and a man's voice saying Amanda's name. "Amanda, I'm home early, can I come in." Amanda woke up and hastily threw the blanket over me. Then, realizing what she was still wearing, she covered herself up as well.

"It's my dad," Amanda whispered to me as she did her best to hide my presence in her bed. "Come in," Amanda said, trying to hide her distress. The door opened and I heard a couple of footsteps, but they stopped shortly after the doorway. I was glad that Amanda slept with so many pillows and comforters but I didn't think that they would be able to conceal my presence, up close. My heart was pounding.

"What are you doing home so early?" Amanda asked, her voice sounding groggy.

"I had an emergency at the office, so I had to catch an earlier flight. Sorry to wake you, I just wanted to check on you. Also, your Mom wanted to know if you two could do your spa day later in the week, she had some work things pop up, too. "

"Yeah, sure, can I go back to sleep?"

"Yeah," her dad said. My heart started to relax when the footsteps began to recede and then the door closed.

"That was close," Amanda whispered.

"You're telling me," I said as I breathed fresh air, after being under the blanket. "Do you think I can make it out the front door?"

Amanda thought about it but the fact that she didn't answer immediately gave me an answer before she did. "No, the master bedroom is right near the top of the stairs and my stepmom's home office is downstairs near the front door. If something work-related popped up for her, then she is probably already doing some work before she heads into the office."

I let out a sigh as I felt like I was trapped in.

"How good are you at climbing?"

"Not the best, why?"

Amanda glanced over at her window and my stomach dropped. This probably wasn't the best time to mention that I had a fear of heights.

I got dressed as Amanda stripped out of her lingerie and pulled on an oversized t-shirt. I admired her naked body in the grey light of dawn and wished that I had more time to spend with her. She opened the window but it got stuck after sliding a few inches. She was able to get it moving again after pulling on it harder. It slid with a loud noise and I tensed up, waiting for her father to come back to her room but he didn't.