Water Park Fun Ch. 04 - First Week

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She sucked the juices on her fingers clean like it was the best thing she had ever tasted, and then after squeezing both nipples hard, she went back to fingering herself.

I loved watching how when she would press hard against her clit, her whole body would move as the pleasure raced up to her brain, and then she would take a deep breath and then exhale in pleasure.

She rocked her hips in time with her thrusts, taking her fingers in deeper. I remembered how it had felt to have her humping against me as we approached our climax.

She closed her eyes as she approached her orgasm, focusing entirely on her pleasure. I loved how she had been putting on a show for me, but there was just something incredible about being able to witness her being so intimate with herself. I did the opposite and became hyper-focused on her as she approached her orgasm. I could feel mine approaching, and I tried to hold back for just a little bit longer, but when she started to buck against her hand and moaned out my name as she came, it was too much for me, and I started to cum.

This had come so far out of nowhere that I hadn't even thought about the cleanup. My cum shot up into the air, the first load landing on my chest. I managed to angle my dick upward so that my next load went straight up and then fell back down, coating my hand.

Amanda let out one last sigh, and then she fell back into her bed. She kept her eyes closed as she recovered. The contented smile on her face reflected how I felt perfectly.

She opened her eyes, but then a look of sadness crossed her face.

"I didn't get to see you come," she said.

"Sorry, you must have been too distracted."

"There's always next time," she said.

"Next time?" I asked hopefully.

"If you play your cards right."

After we both recovered and cleaned up, we resumed our conversation. If it wasn't for the fact that we were both still nude and my entire body felt fully relaxed, it might have been as if our sexual detour had never happened. We made plans to go to dinner and then spend some time at my apartment.

After we said our goodnights, I quickly fell asleep, but not before the last of our conversation played on repeat. I was going to get to see this beautiful girl tomorrow.

I woke up quickly. I had slept entirely through the night. Knowing that I would see Amanda later today made it easy to jump out of my bed when usually, on my first day off, I would sleep in late.

I sent a good morning message to Amanda, and she responded about how she was surprised that I was up so early when I didn't have to be.

I cleaned up my apartment and ran some errands. At noon Amanda texted me saying that she would be busy for a bit and wouldn't text me. I told her that was fine. I tried to stay busy to make time go faster, but I couldn't stop myself from constantly checking the time. Time seemed to be against us being together again, or maybe the tasks I found myself procrastinating on took up a lot less time than I thought because I found myself cleaving through my to-do list.

Finally, it got to be not too early for me to start getting ready. I took a long shower and took the time to comb out my medium-length black hair for the first time in months.

Amanda texted me that she was almost ready.

I drove to her house for the first time. I felt a little out of place in my clunker of a car once I started to enter the richer areas. I parked in front of her house and texted her, saying that I was there.

"Do you want to come in? I am still finishing up," Amanda texted me.

"Ok, sure," I said. I knocked on the door, and a gorgeous woman in her late thirties opened the door. She looked like she should have been hosting a weight loss infomercial. She was wearing a bikini that barely covered any of her ample chest. She was leanly muscled but still held onto her curves beautifully.

"You must beRyan," she said.

"Yes," I said, holding out my hand for a handshake before I really thought about it.

She looked down at it for a moment, making me feel self-conscious.

"So polite. I'm Mary. Amanda has told me all about you," she said.

"Nice to meet you."

"I'm a hugger," she said and held out her arms. I had just a moment to start to hold my arms out, and then she wrapped her arms around me tightly. She was strong, and her breasts pressed against me. The hug lingered for just a moment longer than what I would have thought would be considered a usual hug between a boyfriend and his girlfriend's stepmom.

She let go of me and led me to the living room, where she said I could wait for Amanda to finish getting ready.

I sat down and waited. I tried to focus on my phone, but I noticed that I could see Mary applying lotion through the bay window. I tried to be respectful, but I couldn't help but appreciate how beautiful she was. After watching her for a minute, I was finally about to force myself to look away when she started applying the lotion to her neck and then working it down her breasts. I was glad I hadn't missed that, but I finally forced myself to look away. What I had with Amanda was perfect, and even if Amanda didn't catch me checking out her stepmom, I still didn't want to do anything with even a slim chance of ruining my new relationship.

Amanda shouted down the stairs that she was almost ready. I got out of my seat and walked to the base of the stairs to wait for her. She stepped into sight at the top of the stairs, and I couldn't believe how amazing she looked. She was dressed in a tight black dress that hugged her hips and showed a lot of her cleavage. She had her hair down in elegant curls. She seemed to have a glow about her. With the perfect use of makeup, Amanda accented her natural beauty a magnitude higher. I was glad that I had taken the time to get ready.

I didn't say anything as she walked down to me, "What?" she asked.

"You just look so beautiful," I said.

She smiled. "You look really handsome," She said. She made it to the last step so that we were at eye level. She gave me a quick kiss on the lips, she was wearing red lipstick that contrasted with her pale skin beautifully, and she must not have wanted to smear it.

Mary walked into the kitchen to get something to drink and saw us as we pulled apart. "You too have fun, but not too much," she said teasingly.

Amanda shot her an embarrassed look. "See you later," she said as she grabbed my hand and led me to the door before her stepmom could say anything else to embarrass her.

She rested her hand on my lap as we drove to the restaurant. It was the first time I had called to make reservations, and I had been nervous when I did it, but it wasn't hard to do at all. We made it to the restaurant, which wasn't that far away from her house. It was the nicest restaurant I had ever been to, and I immediately felt out of place, but having Amanda on my arm made me feel more comfortable. I caught our reflection in the window of the front doors, and I almost didn't recognize myself—a lucky guy going to dinner with an absolute stunner.

We were shown to our seats in a cozy corner booth. I knew from when I looked up the menu before placing my reservation that this restaurant would be expensive, but I rarely treated myself to anything nice. It was easier to justify the spending when it meant getting to have a nice date with Amanda.

We ordered our food and then filled the waiting time with our conversation. We filled each other in on how our high school years had gone. We were both socially awkward, so our conversation quickly became about us trying to one-up each other on who had the most embarrassing story.

The lighting in the restaurant was dim, supplemented by candlelight on each table. The tables were small and spread out, leading to a more secluded and romantic atmosphere. We talked in hushed tones and leaned towards each other, punctuating our conversation with hand holding, caresses, and the occasional hand on a knee. My feeling of being out of place dissipated as I focused entirely on Amanda.

The food was terrific, easily worth the price. Once again, I had to erase my preconceived idea that Amanda would be a dainty eater. She ate her entire pasta entree, which had come on a huge oval plate. She always seemed to be so happy, but especially after eating.

She noticed me watching her finish her food. "What?" she asked.

"Nothing, just noticing how happy you get when you eat," I said.

"If you want to keep me happy, then mostly all you need to do is take me to get food and keep me caffeinated."

"Is that all?" I asked, leaning forward to wait for her response as if she was divulging the universe's most vital secrets.

Amanda leaned forward, pressing her hand high up on my thigh. "There might be other things that you can do to keep me happy."

I gulped and didn't know how to respond. Luckily for me, the waiter came back to take away our empty plates and asked me if we would want anything for dessert. I looked at Amanda, and she nodded, so I asked to see the menu. We picked a lava cake, and the waiter left. Amanda kept her hand on my thigh and scooted closer to me. I held her close as we waited for our dessert.

Just like the rest of the food, the lava cake was to die for. I questioned how I could go back to eating regular food. I felt like I would constantly be comparing everything else to this meal. I thought briefly about how that was how I felt about Amanda too. She seemed so amazing and perfect. If we didn't work out for some reason, I already knew that I would be comparing every girl to her and knew that they would come up short.

When we left the restaurant, it was surprisingly chilly—another storm was working through the valley; its looming clouds hung low in the grey sky, pregnant with future rain. I put an arm around Amanda to shield her from the wind as we walked back to my car.

Amanda paused for a moment, looking up at the rain clouds.

"You really love rain, don't you?" I asked, remembering how she had danced in the rain and jumped in the puddles our first night together.

"I have always loved the water. Living in the desert means that I have to take it in any form I can. Plus, when it rains hard enough, it means I get to leave work early... or sometimes not go in at all."

"Too bad it barely ever rains," I said.

She looked thoughtful. "Yeah, that's why someday I want to move somewhere along the coast where it rains a lot, like Portland."

My heart pinged in pain at the thought of Amanda moving away, "Yeah, that sounds nice."

"What about you? Where do you want to live?"

"I've never really given it any thought," I said. I was content here, I wouldn't mind moving away, but I didn't feel the draw to be somewhere else like some of my friends did.

"Maybe we could take a trip together some time to check Portland out?" Amanda asked. She seemed hesitant to ask about this.

"I would love that," I said. Her eyes lit up as she smiled.

Amanda rested her head on my shoulder as we drove. It wasn't even nine PM, and she was already tired. My tiredness ambushed me. I forgot how I had woken up so early instead of sleeping in that morning.

I felt a little nervous about showing her my apartment. It was extremely modest compared to where she lived. Inspecting how I lived must have been the furthest thing from her mind because the moment we entered my apartment, she pressed her lips and body against me in a deep passionate kiss. As we made out, I ran my hands up and down her body. When I reached the swell of her ass, I squeezed it and pulled her up into me. She let out a moan when I did that, so I reached down with both hands and lifted her up by my grip on her ass.

I carried Amanda into my bedroom and laid her on my bed. She pulled me on top of her. Amanda started to press against me. I responded to her gyrations and started to hump her back.

I kissed my way down her neck, taking the time to linger on the spots that I knew were sensitive. When I reached the hollow above her collarbone and sucked on it, she pressed up against me and stretched back her neck as she moaned. Before she could finish her moan, I kissed her again; she sucked hard on my bottom lip. When she finally let go, I tried to copy her, but she playfully moved her mouth away. I followed her lips with my own. She let out a playful squeal as I managed to land a kiss and sucked hard on her lips.

I broke the kiss with a loud smooching sound and made my way down the other side of her neck, this time more aggressively. She let out a throaty moan when I paid extra attention to the hollow of her neck, sucking it hard, trying my best to leave a mark.

I kissed my way down her chest. The dress was tight, and it was hard to slip a hand down under her bra, but I was determined. I fondled her breast and played with her nipple. After a minute of this, I switched over to the other to give them equal attention.

Amanda started to grind against me. Each time she pressed her soft body against my erection, it caused a ping of pleasure to echo through me. I knew that it was just a hint, a brief preview of the pleasure we would soon share.

Amanda broke the kiss with one last nibble of my lip and pushed me to the side so that I would lay on the bed. She stood up and stared down at me for a moment. She was illuminated from behind by the streetlight that shone through my window. It had been a source of constant annoyance, but now it lent itself to making her beauty into that of an otherworldly goddess. Amanda reached down to the hem of her dress and started to drag it up her body, wiggling a little bit to help get the skin-tight fabric moving. I watched in awe as she revealed her upper thighs and then her pink panties. They were frilly, and most of it was transparent. It took me a second to realize that her pubic hair was trimmed short, allowing me to fully see her womanhood.

Amanda continued to pull her dress up, showing her hips and toned stomach, and then after getting caught on her breasts for a moment, she finished removing her dress. Her bra matched her panties, showing off most of her perky breasts through the transparent sections. Her nipples were barely covered up. She draped her dress on top of my nearby computer chair.

She leaned down, giving me a great view of her cleavage, and brought her hands to my belt. She quickly unbuckled it, then pulled down my pants and boxers in one motion. I sat up and pulled my shirt over my head. My shirt caught on my chin, briefly obstructing my view, and at that moment, I felt Amanda's full lips envelop the head of my erection. I tugged my shirt free and threw it aside to see Amanda on her knees at the edge of the bed, taking me inside of her mouth. I sighed as she slowly, steadily worked her way down the length of my cock. I watched in rapture as half of my cock penetrated her lips, then more. Amanda slowed as she went, probably trying to not gag right away, but after an extra couple of seconds, her lips reached the base of my cock.

Holy fuck, this is really happening; She is deep throating me. I groaned in pleasure as the head of my cock was enveloped in the tight soft warmth of her throat. I had already thought that getting a blow job felt terrific, but now that I knew that she could also do this, I was going to be hooked on them.

Amanda was only able to deep-throat me for a few blissful seconds before her gag reflex kicked in, and she pulled back to catch some air. I became worried as she coughed sharply, and I started to sit back up to check on her, but before I could lift myself onto my elbows, she pressed her hand against me to keep me down.

Amanda licked and sucked along my shaft, almost as if she was making out with it. I could see her lipstick smearing, some clinging to my erection, and that turned me on. She held eye contact as she licked from the base of my cock up to the tip. She swirled her tongue around my head, pressing against its sensitive underside. I closed my eyes and moaned in pleasure right as she took my cock back into her mouth, sucking hard as she did so. This time Amanda took nearly my entire length into her mouth in one try. She bobbed her head back and forth, pulling all the way off my cock before plunging back down.

It was hard to keep track of anything; it felt so good. She retook my entire length into her mouth, deep throating me again, drawing another groan of delight from me in the process. She not only held it longer, but she also pressed her tongue along the underside of my shaft. Amanda pulled back to catch her breath, but after one deep breath, she went right back down, taking me back into her throat again. She established a rhythm of doing this so that she kept engulfing my entire length, deep throating me time and time again, sucking harder and longer each time.

I had been so turned on from our date and making out together, Amanda demonstrating her new oral skill made me rapidly approach my orgasm. I had been leaning up to better observe what Amanda was doing, but my stomach muscles were burning, so I sat up at the edge of the bed. I ran my hands through Amanda's hair as she blew me, my hips rocking up into her as she plunged down. Amanda let out a moan around my cock when I first started to fuck her face. I became so focused on my orgasm that I began to hump harder and guide her head to the rhythm that felt the best for me. I tried to be gentle at first, but I started to go harder as the pleasure took over.

I felt my orgasm rising quickly when Amanda cradled my balls in her hand, rolling them with her fingers. I plunged one last time into her throat, and with a loud moan, I came directly into her throat. I could feel it when she swallowed. The added pleasure caused me to hunch down towards her. I stroked her silken hair as she slowly pulled off my erection. She rose from her knees and wrapped a hand around the base of my cock to slowly jerk me off, her hand following her mouth up so that she could milk the last of my cum out. She sucked hard one last time when she reached my head and pulled her mouth off with a loud popping sound. There was a small bead of cum left at the tip of my cock. Amanda saw it, and with a gentle kiss, she cleaned it off me and then licked her lips clean.

Amanda looked up at me with a look of triumph at making me cum. I leaned down and pulled her up into a kiss. The kiss deepened as she pressed me back down onto the bed. I could feel the warmth of her pussy radiating through the thin fabric of her panties. We started to dry hump again, her warmth pressing against my sensitive, partially deflated cock. I could feel her wetness soaking through her panties; she could almost coat my cock with her juices. My cock twitched at the fantastic feelings, and I felt myself already starting to get hard again, but I knew it would be a little more time before I was ready to go again.

Amanda broke our kiss and started to climb her way up my body. She paused and pressed her breasts down against my mouth. I sucked on her exposed cleavage and then latched onto one of her puffy nipples through her sheer bra. Amanda sighed and humped against me as I sucked hard and flicked my tongue around her nipple. I did the same to her other nipple, then took it between my lips and started to suck hard on it.

Amanda finished climbing up and pressed her thighs to either side of my face. Her panty-clad pussy was right in front of my eyes. The transparent fabric clung to her lips, perfectly showing off their shape. The scent of her pussy was intoxicating, and I could feel my dick stirring. I licked slowly from the bottom of her slit to the top. Amanda quivered as I pressed my tongue against her clit, then pushed my tongue as deep into her as her panties would allow me.

I tried to take it slow, but I couldn't hold back. I admired the way her panties clung to her lips before finally pulling them away. She had trimmed her pubic hair down to a short bit of fluff so that it wouldn't obscure any of her beautiful pussy. I wondered for a moment if this was what she was busy with earlier when she couldn't text me. I pressed my tongue directly against her entrance, and she shivered. I explored her folds with my tongue, licking up and down and to the sides so that I wouldn't miss a single spot.