Waterfalls

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sadie failed to break Luke's fixation with her -- if anything, he was even more hopelessly in love with her when he left -- but they had a fantastic time all the same. She was left with renewed sexual confidence, a new eagerness to experiment.

So it must have been fate that she met Valerie a few weeks later.

Valerie was a year younger, a notorious party animal who rivalled Sadie herself in sluttiness. The two girls were introduced by a guy they'd both recently slept with, and hit it off immediately. Valerie was openly bisexual, charming and very forward, making no secret of her attraction to Sadie.

It helped that she was totally gorgeous; ash-blonde, busty yet slender, with a beguilingly sweet and young-looking face. Actually, Sadie was worried that Valerie was way out of her league. Even when they shared their first hot, breathless kiss on a night out, she wondered if this was just the setup to some elaborate prank.

If it was a prank, Valerie was very dedicated to it, because she took Sadie home that night. The two girls spent hours with their faces buried in each other's wet pussies, lapping, slurping, kissing, drinking in the sweet juices. Sadie had never tasted such a delicious cunt. She orgasmed so many times on Valerie's tongue she thought she might die of pleasure.

Valerie turned out to be a serious squirter. She gushed in Sadie's mouth when she came, moaning like a whore. Sadie swallowed it all joyously. Somewhere in her exhausted horny daze, she wondered what it would be like to drink Valerie's piss, the way Edmond had so obsessively drunk hers.

Their first few hookups passed without anything especially kinky happening; just a lot of very intense, very pleasurable lesbian sex. Sadie had never been so besotted with another girl before. She walked around campus with a spring in her step, as happy as she'd ever been, thinking constantly about when she would next see her lover. During lectures, she daydreamed about Valerie's lovely full breasts and the taste of her pretty pussy, the touch of her skilled tongue. She didn't even notice that she'd fallen in love, until she realised she hadn't wanted anyone else since the first time she woke up in Valerie's bed.

She didn't say it out loud, though. She was scared of taking the plunge into a real, exclusive lesbian relationship; it would have been her first ever. And, more fundamentally, she was scared Valerie might reject her. So their relationship remained purely sexual. Not that that was any great hardship for Sadie.

One morning, after a hot steamy night of reckless fucking at Valerie's place, the two girls rose to shower together. Sadie was groggy, a little hungover, and marvellously satisfied. Well, maybe not completely satisfied -- she wanted more. She was all over Valerie like a smitten schoolgirl, constantly waylaying her with kisses and naughty little gropes.

"Sadie, honey, stop," Valerie said, with a sleepy laugh. "I can't shower with you feeling me up like this."

"Mmm, yes you can," Sadie teased her, kissing her soft lips.

When they were in the shower cubicle together, Valerie paused just before she turned on the water. "Sadie," she said in a shy voice, rather unlike her normal confident tone. "Is it okay if I pee in here?"

Sadie was already intensely horny, but when she heard Valerie say that, it was if a floodgate opened in her pussy. Excitement coursed through her. Could it be that this glorious girl, her sweet sexy goddess, was also into the same kink as her?

She decided to answer Valerie's question in the most forward way she could. Without saying a word, she relaxed her bladder and loosed a long jet of morning piss to the floor at her feet. Valerie stared, giggling in surprise.

"So, that's a yes?" Valerie quipped when Sadie had finished.

Sadie nodded cheerfully, giving Valerie a smile of encouragement. "You don't have to ask me if you need to pee. Just go whenever."

And Valerie did. She stood and pissed a good strong stream of her own into the puddle Sadie had made, a real waterfall. Sadie stared in loving fascination at the full, pretty lips of Valerie's cunt and the way the rich golden urine gushed out of them. She thought it was one of the loveliest things she'd ever seen.

When Valerie's piss had dwindled to a dribble, Sadie looped an arm around her slim waist and pulled her into a long, sloppy kiss, full of intense sapphic desire. She kneaded one of Valerie's luscious breasts, loving the firmness of her flesh. "That was so hot, Vali," she breathed into her lover's mouth. "You peed so much."

"So you, um, you like pee?" Valerie asked through the kiss.

"Yes," Sadie replied without hesitation. She figured it was too late for any second thoughts. "Do you?"

"Yeah, I do." Valerie sounded embarrassed. "I know it's kinda weird. Most people I've been with aren't into it. I wasn't sure you would be."

Sadie laughed. "It's my main kink, basically. I've done it a lot with guys, but you're the first girl I've met who likes it."

"Wow. Fuck. This is our lucky day, then, huh?"

"Yup." Sadie licked Valerie's erect nipple, drawing a little love-heart around its areola with the tip of her tongue. "So, should we shower now, then golden-shower later?"

The following weeks were Sadie's idea of heaven. She and Valerie were inseparable, tearing up the town on nights out and attracting jealous eyes and lusty wolf-whistles everywhere they went. They became the designated hot lesbians on campus, to the point that they were having to constantly turn down offers of threesomes. And they ended almost every night in bed together, fucking until the sun came up.

The dynamic of their piss play was quite different from what Sadie had experienced with Luke and Edmond. To her surprise, Valerie was more of a giver than a receiver -- she'd peed on a few people, but hadn't been peed on herself so far. Sadie was happy to take the more submissive position in their relationship. She let Valerie soak her in long torrents of urine, revelling in the warmth and intimacy. It was her girlfriend's affection in liquid form, cascading in waves over her face and tits and thighs. They didn't do it every time they fucked, but it was a fairly regular thing, and whenever they showered together, they pissed together too.

It was a while before Sadie mustered the courage to drink Valerie's piss. She was anxious that it might be going too far, that Valerie would be freaked out by her request.

She needn't have worried. When she sheepishly posed the question, Valerie simply smiled and said, "I'll drink lots of water tonight. I don't want my pee to taste gross for you."

A few hours later, in the middle of a fervent pussy-licking, Valerie let her piss flow into Sadie's open mouth. She was so well-hydrated there wasn't much taste, though Sadie wouldn't have cared even if it was acrid and alcoholic. She swallowed the hot urine of the girl she loved, and when the flood had subsided, she kissed Valerie's beautiful pussy with genuine gratitude.

Sadie never became as much of a hardcore piss-drinker as Edmond had been -- just as well -- but she drank from Valerie's streaming cunt numerous times. It was a neat solution to the problem of Valerie needing to pee during sex; no more interrupted cunnilingus, she could just relieve herself straight into Sadie's mouth.

"Do you wanna pee on me?" Valerie asked abruptly one night, as they got ready for bed at Sadie's place. "I've done it to you so many times. It's not fair that you never get to do it back."

Sadie was surprised but delighted that this boundary had finally fallen. She was thrilled to think she would be the first person ever to piss on her beloved girl. "Are you sure?" she asked, worried that Valerie somehow felt pressured into doing this.

"Absolutely," Valerie replied brightly. "I actually want to see what it's like. You always look so happy when I pee on you."

"That's because it's the best feeling ever," Sadie sighed.

"Show me, then," Valerie told her.

Valerie lay in the bathtub with Sadie's legs astride her naked body. Unusually, it took Sadie a while to get her stream started -- perhaps it was nerves -- but luckily her bladder was very full from the wine they'd shared that evening, and when she got going, she really got going. She drenched Valerie's glorious breasts and lovely toned belly with her desperate piss, spreading her pussy lips so she could aim it in a slow zigzag across her lover's body. Finally, with great care and affection, she pissed directly on Valerie's vulva.

Valerie closed her eyes and moaned quietly with pleasure as her aroused clit was hosed with urine. "It's so warm," she breathed. "Oh, Sadie, that feels amazing."

Sadie looked down at her girlfriend, thinking Valerie had never looked so beautiful as she did now. "Good, Vali. I'm so glad," she said softly. She was honestly sorry when her stream ran dry.

That night turned out to be the high-water mark of their relationship. Not long after, Sadie made the terrible mistake of admitting her true feelings to Valerie.

It was at the end of yet another session of delightful kinky sex, after they'd sixty-nined each other to multiple squirting orgasms, and then given each other playful golden showers in the bath. Freshly clean and towelled dry, they snuggled up in bed together, and that was when Sadie told Valerie she was in love with her.

She'd thought, after so many weeks of passionate fucking, there was no way her love could be unrequited. She and Valerie hadn't exactly made their relationship official, but she'd assumed they didn't need to, since they spent all their time together. Surely she was more to Valerie than just a fling?

When she heard Valerie say, "Oh, honey," in a small, sad voice, Sadie immediately realised that she had been wrong.

"What?" she asked desperately, already knowing the answer.

Valerie gave a long, disconsolate sigh. "Sadie, I like you a lot. You're such a sweet girl. But I'm...I'm not looking for anything long-term. I didn't mean to lead you on. I thought you understood this was just, like, a fun thing."

To hear their time together dismissed as 'a fun thing' was like a sledgehammer to the guts. Sadie burst inelegantly into tears.

Just as Sadie herself had once done for Luke, Valerie tried to soothe Sadie's feelings with sex. "You can have me any time you like, honey, you know you can," she promised, as she awkwardly comforted a distraughtly weeping Sadie.

"I don't want to have you, Vali, I want to love you," Sadie sobbed.

They tried to carry on as casual lovers for another week. But Sadie found the magic was gone, never to return. Even Valerie's delicious pussy couldn't heal the terrible bereft ache inside her. She had no choice but to say farewell to that beautiful brilliant girl. And it was one of the most painful experiences of her life.

"Can we still be friends?" Valerie asked her as they kissed goodbye one last time, both of them in tears.

"Of course," Sadie replied. But she knew that wasn't possible. She either had to have all of Valerie, or none of her.

She started studiously avoiding places where they might run into each other, even giving up her favourite bars and cafés. She ignored invites to house parties hosted by their mutual friends. She heard on the grapevine about the latest guys and girls that Valerie had hooked up with, and tried to ignore the reflexive stab of grief and jealousy. She lost interest in sex for a whole semester, unable to bear the thought of sleeping with someone who wasn't Valerie. All she could do was wait for time to dull the pain.

Late one night, near the end of the academic year, she received a mournful drunken text from Valerie. [Sadie do you hate me?]

[no. i love you. but i can't see you any more], Sadie texted back.

The two girls never spoke again.

*

It was a long time before Sadie got over her heartbreak. Her final year of undergrad passed in a depressed blur, as she buried herself in her studies, only rarely surfacing for a meaningless hookup or two. She couldn't help comparing each new partner to Valerie, and that always brought the misery back afresh.

Things brightened up a bit after she graduated. Free of the demands of academic life, she headed to a different city, keen to make a fresh start. She spent three years working various part-time jobs, getting serious with her fitness, and learning to enjoy sex again. Very occasionally, she found a lover who let her piss on them, though it was still only Luke who really got into that kink with her.

When she was twenty-four, Sadie met Piotr, a thirty-year-old commercial lawyer, through a dating app. He was perfect in so many ways -- tall, handsome, kind-hearted, with a very promising career ahead of him. Sadie hadn't actually been in love since Valerie, and she didn't quite fall in love with Piotr, but she came to like him enough that she agreed to move in with him. It was easy, comfortable, almost totally free of strife and argument.

The only problem was that their sex life was very mundane. They fucked a lot, but it was almost always the same bland missionary. Though Piotr did eat her pussy on occasion, he seemed squeamish about it and didn't do a very good job. Sadie didn't dare reveal her piss kink, suspecting that Piotr would be disgusted by the mere idea of her peeing on him. The most she could do was pee in the toilet in front of him after sex. He didn't seem to realise that she was doing it as a sexual thing.

Aside from furtive solo pissing when she was in the shower, there weren't any other avenues for Sadie to enjoy her kink. By now, Luke was engaged and unable to visit her for sexy fun, though she knew he wanted to. She didn't want to sneak around behind Piotr's back, anyway. He genuinely was very kind to her, something she knew from hard experience that she couldn't take for granted. A sort of low-key depression fell upon her as she wondered if she would ever have exciting sex again.

That summer, to her great surprise, Sadie was invited to a lake party hosted by a girl she'd been friends with (but far from best friends) since her student days. It was a two-hour drive away, deep in the countryside, and sounded excitingly secluded. She was allowed to bring a plus-one, but Piotr was working that weekend redrafting a contract for an impatient client, so he told her to go enjoy herself.

Had he known what she would get up to on the lakeshore, he might not have been so permissive.

The party was held at a big timber-framed lakehouse which looked out onto the wide blue waters. In the warm late afternoon sunshine, the gathering -- twenty-odd increasingly drunk guys and girls, mostly in swimwear -- headed down to a strip of sandy beach near the house for a barbecue. While the hostess and her boyfriend coordinated the grilling, several people busied themselves stacking kindling and collecting driftwood for a bonfire.

Sadie didn't know many of the people there, and most of the ones she did know she'd hardly seen in years. She did make one new friend, though, a curvy redhead named Tammy, who had a cheerful smile, cute freckles and enormous, pillowy tits. Tammy was very welcoming, chatty and jovial. She was also quite touchy-feely, maybe a bit too free with her tipsy hugs and kisses, but Sadie didn't mind. If anything, after months of monotonous sex with Piotr, she enjoyed the touch of another woman. A gentle, understated sexual tension developed between the two girls as the evening wore on.

The booze and drugs flowed freely that night. Half the party was rolling on MDMA by the time the sun went down. Sadie stayed off the powder, having had some bad experiences with it as a student, but she drank vodka-lemonade by the gallon. She deliberately waited as long as possible before peeing, enjoying the kinky sensation of her incredibly full bladder. She waded out into the placid shallows of the lake and secretly urinated through her bikini bottoms, a wonderfully long and relaxing piss that made her remember all those sweet times by the millpond with Luke. Then she resumed drinking with Tammy, eager to fill up the tank all over again.

When the bonfire was in full blaze, casting wild jumping shadows across the darkened sweep of the beach, a round of truth-or-dare began. Sadie hadn't played that game since high school. It made her nervous how quickly the dares got sexual; nervous, and more than a little excited. It seemed most of the party just wanted an excuse to throw away their inhibitions. Dicks were sucked and jerked off, pussies licked and fingered, all in front of the whole inebriated crowd. Hardly any of the girls was wearing a top by the time the sun vanished below the horizon. Sadie herself was comfortably bare-breasted by that point. She enjoyed that her tits attracted a lot of lustful glances, from both guys and girls, Tammy included.

Then somebody dared Tammy to get pissed on. That sent a pulse of arousal straight to Sadie's pussy. She tried hard to hide her delight as Tammy gamely knelt on the sand near the fire, topless and apparently shameless.

Two of the boys volunteered to give Tammy the requisite golden shower. They strode up to her and fished their cocks out, aiming them down at her nearly-naked body.

The guys let loose almost simultaneously. Two fat streams of piss blasted onto Tammy's big soft breasts, yellow washing over white, making her skin glisten in the firelight. She smiled in drunken happiness and jiggled her tits playfully under the twin flows. Some of the partygoers laughed and whooped, others gave exclamations of disgust. Sadie watched with silent interest. By now her bladder was totally full again, and the sight of Tammy getting pissed on was making her desperately horny. Images of all the golden showers she'd given and received played through her mind.

One of the pissing boys ran dry quite quickly, shaking the last drops off of his skinny dick. The other one kept going. The sand beneath Tammy's kneeling body was sodden with the urine flowing off of her.

The second guy urinated for at least a full minute, while Tammy obediently turned and twisted her curvy body, letting him douse her all over. He finished off with a misogynistic flourish, flicking the end of his piss stream up into Tammy's face, making her flinch and giggle.

The party stared as one at Tammy's pale piss-soaked body, her drenched breasts reflecting the flickering flames. Then she called out, with complete casualness: "Who else wants a go?"

Sadie was drunk and horny. Her bladder was crying out for relief. But most of all, she was swept up with a feeling of inevitability. This was exactly where she needed to be, and exactly what she needed to do. Before she could have any second thoughts, or be beaten to the punch by someone else, she got to her feet and paced across the sand to where Tammy knelt.

The boys hollered and laughed and wolf-whistled. "Sadie, come on, no," one of the more straight-laced girls protested; she was roundly ignored.

"Hey, sweetie," Tammy said warmly as Sadie walked up to her. "Do you have to pee?"

"So, so bad," Sadie told her apologetically. Her body buzzed with drunken excitement. Her bare nipples were peaked, her clit swelling up. Her distended bladder ached in her lower belly. Through the scent of the beach and the drifting woodsmoke, she could smell the sharp urine coating Tammy's body. It was a smell that was indelibly linked with sex in her mind.

"Ohh, no wonder. You've been drinking so much," Tammy purred. Her voice was soft and affectionate now, and surely only Sadie herself was close enough to hear it. Even though the whole party was watching them, there was a weird sense of intimacy. "Don't worry, I'm here for you. You can pee on me as much as you like."

Sadie needed no encouragement. She planted her bare feet wide apart on the sand and tugged her bikini bottoms to one side, exposing her hairless vulva, which elicited a loutish cheer from the guys. Unperturbed, she pushed her hips forward so her pussy was right over Tammy's naked breasts. Tammy smiled up at her.