Wavering on Threshold

Story Info
A lonely geekette found what she needed most in the new city.
3.2k words
3.96
28.6k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Francesca smiled as she opened the door. "Yes?"

"Hello. I've come to fix the washing machine," said the tall and handsome man.

Francesca smiled, adjusting her small square eyeglasses. "Of course! It's right here in the bathroom." Francesca was slim, small-chested and wide-hipped brunette with a ponytail, wearing jeans and a red-white-striped sweater.

The man smiled, followed Francesca to the bathroom. "So what seems to be the problem?"

"All of a sudden, it just won't get on," Francesca said.

"Okay. We've seen that pretty often with this new model," the repairman said. "Let me take a look at it."

"Right." Francesca gave the repairman an absent-minded smile and went back to the living room, leaping on the couch. She took a small sip of cola from a bottle on the table in the middle of the living room.

The doorbell rang.

Francesca got up and ran to the door. She smiled as she opened it. "Yes?"

"Here's the pizza you ordered!" said another tall and handsome man.

"Cool!" Francesca said.

"Uh, right, that'd be 6 and 50," the man said.

Francesca smiled, paid for the pizza, and walked back to the living room. She turned the television to evening news. She planted her legs on the table and began eating the pizza right out of the box.

A hour passed. The boredom of the world news was only eclipsed by the boredom of the local news. Such is life, Francesca thought.

"I'm done!" the repairman said. "It was fairly easy – this model has this new and improved switch that tends to break easily. I had to replace a few other parts that have these childhood diseases."

"Oh. Will that cost extra?" Francesca asked.

"Heck, no," the repairman said. "It's all in the warranty. Uh – I need to hurry to the next stop before we close the shop. Goodbye!"

"Bye!" Francesca said and waved a bit.

The door slammed shut.

Another hour watching TV – Francesca didn't even notice the sunset. The art history documentary was cancelled due to sports. Cross-country skiing, of all things. In late spring Monday afternoon and continuing through the whole damn prime time. God damn it.

Francesca yawned and was almost ready to take a nap on the couch.

Same boring stuff everywhere. Fuck. Why? Why???

Francesca could hear fair bumping coming from behind the wall. She turned the TV volume way down.

Loud unintelligible moans. Ceased bumping.

Why isn't Marc here?

Francesca raised her legs on the sofa and curled up in a foetal position. She closed her eyes.

The bumping resumed. It was louder.

Why am I wishing Marc was here? I didn't even tell him I'd love to know him better. Yet, he's so nice at work... I've only been here for a month, but still, he's so nice...

"Oh God," came Loud moans from the other side of the wall. The bumping continued.

Francesca curled up tighter and buried her face between her legs. She almost wanted to quit listening, but the moans excited her. She blushed to herself as she reflected on that for a passing moment.

Fuck. Come hell or high water, tomorrow, I'll ask Marc out myself, Francesca thought. If I survive until morning. Okay, that's silly. Francesca grinned to herself for that corny thought.

"Oh God... Oh God! Oh! Oh!" The bumping still continued.

Marc's nice. He's funny. And damn, Francesca thought, I really want him to bang me.

"Oh God... Oh yeah! Mmmmmm! Oh yeah, don't stop... OH YEAH!"

The bumping had finally stopped.

Francesca curled up tighter and turned the TV off, almost crying to herself.

What was that neighbour's name again? Michelle? She's been bumping that wall every weekend... Maybe I should ask her for advice, Francesca thought.

Minutes went by. Then, the bumping continued again.

She's popular with guys, Francesca thought. Would she help me? Or would she laugh at a shy gal who last had sex in the weekend the school ended, ten years ago? Damn, I barely know her...

Doorbell.

Who could it be at seven o'clock in the evening? Francesca felt puzzled.

Francesca quickly got up and went to the door. She couldn't believe the surveillance camera image.

Marc????

Francesca opened the door, trying her best not to look too sad or blushing. "Hi, Marc!"

"Hi, Francesca," the skinny, blonde young man with a baseball cap, hoodie, jeans and a backpack said. "I wanted to call you, but I remembered that you still hadn't got the work cellphone and I knew you got rid of your personal cellphone... sometimes I wish I didn't have one either. Um... The boss has got some work for us. And I'm sorry to bother you so late, but Abdul says this is pretty critical."

"C-come in," Francesca said and gestured Marc to come in.

"Abdul's going to meet the bigwigs in Tokyo in about... 6 hours, maybe. When he plugged his laptop to the wall in hotel a couple of hours ago, it somehow caught fire."

"What the heck?" Francesca said. "Uh, wrong voltage?"

"No, it probably had something to do with the laptop's batteries. His hard drive is hosed. We've been in a bit of a panic for the last few hours. He has a new laptop, we have the links set up so he can get to our servers, and I have the program ready, but you need to get him some fresh demo data, since he had the only copy. You said you had some program to generate the exact data that the boss wanted? I couldn't find it."

"It's in my private code branch," Francesca said. "I'll just log in and run it again. It's a five minute job at most."

"Cool. Um, nice place you have." Marc looked around the living room. "Oh wow, I just noticed, you live next door to Michelle." Marc said.

"You know her?" Francesca asked.

"Yeah, she's a friend of mine. I've met her a couple of times in his home," Marc said.

A pregnant pause. He's not saying what for, Francesca thought. That statement can be interpreted in many ways.

Francesca had almost forgotten the near-constant bumping sound.

"Ohhhh Yeah!" came a loud scream from the other side of the wall. "Oh yeah!"

Marc blushed and laid his gaze down. "Um... eh... you know... I can explain..."

"Marc?" Francesca said and blushed hard, trying to look at Marc in the eyes, but failed; she stared at her feet, bowed a bit and crossed her arms behind her back. "Um, the demo data will build itself automatically, so... would you... like to make love with me tonight?" She trailing away toward whisper, and struggled to make the last sentence loud enough for Marc to hear.

"What?" Marc asked. "W-why do you ask?"

"You're such a nice guy!" Francesca blurted out loudly, her fists clenched in front of her, finally mustering courage to look Marc in the eyes. "And so smart! What can I say – that turns me on! I just want to make love with you." Her heart raced and she felt her whole face was going red.

"Um..." Marc said. "That's very nice of you. You're a nice smart gal." He gave Francesca a nice big smile. "Of course I want to make love to you, if you really want it, Francesca."

"I want to be your friend, Marc! A good friend!" Francesca said. "I want you to be more than just a work buddy. I really want to."

Marc smiled. "That's nice for you to say. I really want to know you better, too. You're always full of interesting things at work, I can barely begin to guess how interesting you're off duty..."

Francesca blushed again, hard. "But a-anyway, I want you to fuck me now, because I've been getting so horny from listening to Michelle entertaining her guests all weekend. Come on, Marc..."

The two headed to Francesca's bedroom. Marc took a pack of condoms from his bag; Francesca grudgingly noted two out of five had been used, and hoped Marc would use the remaining three with her.

Francesca sat by her computer in the bedroom, logged on, and then logged on to the company server. She started the automatic demo data build process she had developed the previous week, and while she waited, she took off her shirt.

"God." Francesca said and giggled.

"What?" Marc asked.

"Compiling..." Francesca said and burst out laughing. Marc joined in.

Francesca kept grinning at the joke Admiral Hopper had already found stale back in the stone age, and typed a quick email to Abdul, explaining where the demo data could be downloaded once it was complete. She then locked the screen and took off rest of her clothes.

After shedding his clothes, Marc sat on the edge of the bed, smiling widely as Francesca walked up to him and gave him a kiss. She gently guided Marc to lie on his back, and climbed atop him, giving him two wet dreamy kisses as he brushed her back and butt.

Francesca gently stroked Marc's cock, already quite hard and leaking pre-cum. "I'd love to blow you, but I... fuck, I really need you in me," Francesca said as she unwrapped a condom.

Marc smiled. "Just do what you need to do, dear."

Francesca rolled the condom on him, her heart racing and her breath heavy. She them climbed atop him again, and kept kissing him for a good few more moments.

Frustration and fulfilment collided, and fulfilment was winning. She shivered in fear and, at the same time, was blinded with simple lust. She breathed harder, shivering, overjoyed and afraid for no reason.

Here he is, finally, Francesca thought. I'll make him happy, I'll make him my dearest friend. I won't ever let him go. I swear it.

She knelt up on top of him and arose, gently guiding his tip to the entrance of her already flame-filled pussy. She descended very slowly, letting the cock tip slowly spread her lips and glide in; she breathed hard and paused for a while. Then she let the sweet, lubricated hard cock slide in her slippery vagina, slowly and easily, while barely managing to breathe. As he was fully in, she finally drew a heavy breath.

Francesca leaned on Marc's chest and began rolling her hips, letting the sweet shaft slide deep, allowing it only barely get any length outward of her vagina as she rocked slowly, letting Marc deep in her and just gently tap her deepest parts with his cock.

She took a better hold of his shoulders and began rocking harder, now letting him move more inside her, halfway in, halfway out, again and again...

I can't act rational, Francesca thought. I have to go wild. He... he's got plenty of condoms... I've just have to get him to cum in me right now, now that I've gotten him to the bed...

Full motion. Faster. Francesca felt she had to impale herself on Marc, let the frustration take control of her and exhaust all that old rage. She bounced on Marc faster, faster, letting the sweet friend of his deep in her again and again.

Frustration and friendship had drawn her to him. They were together. That was all that mattered when it all came to an end.

"Oh... Oh God... D-damn that's so good," Marc said with a weak voice.

Francesca felt Marc throb in her and she let her hips come down once more, letting him slide deep in her. She shivered thorough again, the last chilling touch of the frustration refusing to let go, but she knew it wouldn't last past this night.

"We're only getting started," Francesca said with a grin as she let Marc slip out of her. "You're not going anywhere, Marc."

"God, why would I want to?" Marc returned Francesca's grin.

"Keep a happy thought. I've got to check the status quick."

Francesca scampered to the computer and logged in again. The data build had completed, and email from Abdul said that everything was fine. Relieved, she quickly locked the screen again and returned to the bed.

Marc was hard again, and was just about to unwrap the condom when Francesca snatched it from his hand with a grin. She playfully pushed Marc on his back, unwrapped the condom, and rolled it on him.

She knelt playfully on the bed, knees spread, and supported her on her arms as she went down on him.

"Oh damn, Francesca, you're one hot bundle when one gets to know you," Marc said as he raised his upper body up on her elbows.

She played with the cock tip with her tongue for a while, then decided to go for full licks.

Are these condoms strawberry-flavoured? Francesca thought. I can hardly tell what these are supposed to taste like anyway...

She began the proper work eagerly, giving Marc good licks and eager sucks as she let him slip deep in her mouth. She almost gagged, but managed to get most of him in her mouth with every passing lick.

"Oh God, you're a sweet beautiful gal," Marc said.

Definitely strawberries, Francesca thought. Wait, didn't I tell him I liked the strawberry pies when we first had lunch and coffee together in the cafeteria? ...Oh God, he's so hard.

Francesca slowed down, tried to make most of it this time.

No need to hurry, Francesca thought.

"Oh God, suck me all the way, Francesca," Marc said with a trembling voice.

Oh God, I eat my words, this is so hot, Francesca thought.

Francesca sped up, her breath fuming hot as she eagerly sucked Marc.

"Oh God! More! More!" Marc shouted.

Francesca let out a high-pitched moan of surprise as Marc throbbed hard in her mouth. She sucked hard one last time, enjoying his throb against her tongue and cheeks. Once the major throbs died down she finally let him out of her mouth and let out a deep sigh of satisfaction.

No witty banter was needed. Francesca climbed atop Marc again, and focused her attention to kissing Marc as she removed the condom, tossing it on the bedside. She engulfed him in a tightest embrace she could muster, and closed in a dreamy, long French kiss as she gently stroked his manhood.

The fears and frustrations gone, she kissed Marc with deep feeling of freedom, independence and happiness. She was no longer a newcomer or a stranger. She had found a friend in a new city and now he had proven even greater a friend.

Funny, Francesca thought, I haven't changed overnight. I still feel I'm a loner. I want to be alone. But I guess I can be alone with friends if I feel like it.

Francesca grabbed the third condom and unwrapped it. This one's going to count, she thought as she unrolled the condom on Marc again.

She lay atop Marc, kissing and fully embracing him again, and could her his somewhat impressed and surprised moan through the French kiss as she nimbly caressed him with her legs and thighs and, at the same time, managed to get her cock-tip to her pussy again without even needing her hands.

Francesca eased down, letting Marc part her vagina again and slide in her. Laying close to him, she could feel Marc even better in her, gently rubbing her best spots.

So close, Francesca thought. So close to him.

She rode onward in a deep embrace, clung to him, slow at first, lust brewing to incredible levels as she patiently enjoyed the warmth. She broke off the kiss and began moaning as the incredible warmth in her chest grew hotter.

She enjoyed having Marc here, close to him, having him here, touching him.

Francesca gasped for air, going almost soft, needing all of her resolve to take Marc. The gentle rub of skin against skin, her breasts against his chest, her arms and thighs and legs against his body, the rub on her clitoris, his hands gently squeezing her butt and hips... she was going higher and she knew it as the bliss flowed in her, more stronger than in the first time.

She could hear herself moaning loud.

"Fuck! Oh fuck! Oh fuck fuck yeah... Oh my fucking God..." she screamed.

Her hips rolled in low arcs as she kept thinking each deep piston-like stroke, staying long, hard and deep within her with each stride and barely having any time going almost all the way up. With each stride, she felt better, lighter, and most of all hotter. The electric bliss tingled in her.

"Fuck! Oh Fuck! Fuck yeah!" she screamed.

Her hips were on fire as she went over the top. She felt her whole lower body tremble as the fire coursed in her veins, and she impaled herself harder and harder on him. Her breath was cut off as she contracted hard around Marc's manhood, then again, then again...

"Oh fuuuu-uck yeah Marc!..." she managed to scream as more contractions came and sweet bliss washed over her again and again.

She still rode hard, exhausted and excited. She had to feel him in her. She had to feel him cum in her.

Francesca was sure this was happening to her, but she absolutely, positively, had to feel him cum in her for the third time. She was sure Marc liked her. She wanted to be even more sure.

"Oh my fucking God, Francesca... ooh yeah..." Marc cried.

His steel-hard cock throbbed hard in her, and once again, she drove him deep in her, savouring his sweet throbs in her hot, still pulsating vagina.

Francesca went limp with bliss and just wanted to hug Marc for a while. She could feel him growing softer, so she quickly let him slide out of her.

She had won.

"God I loved that," Francesca said. "Would you believe this is the first time I'm having sex in ten years?"

Marc kissed her. "No... or at least if it was true, I'd think that you've somehow discovered a way to secretly practice your sweet feminine skills."

Francesca giggled and kissed him. "Or maybe it's just a case of never forgetting what I've learnt well once before."

Marc grinned. "Yeah, well, there's always that. Would you like to come to lunch tomorrow with me? I've got the keys to the break room that hardly nobody ever uses..."

Francesca grinned. "Sure! Um..." She blushed a bit and brushed Marc's chest and hair. "Could you stay here with me over night?"

"Oh yes, definitely." Marc grinned.

Francesca smiled. "Are you sure you don't have more condoms? I think the store's already closed and they might look at me a bit funny if I went in and bought all of their condoms... not that I mind..." she said with a playful smile and a blush.

"W-what are you talking about? Oh, that condom pack. Er..." Marc said with a big smile as he played with Francesca's hair. "I've got another full pack in my backpack. This previous one was just the one I had already opened..."

Francesca smiled to Marc. The night would be wonderful when the friend she needed most was right here with her.