Waxing For The Nude Beach Ch. 02

Story Info
Meg's husband also has an appointment for a bro-zillian.
7.9k words
4.58
6.7k
6
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/08/2023
Created 09/02/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: This is a resubmission of chapter 2. I accidentally uploaded the content of chapter 1 when I submitted chapter 2 the first time. Sorry about that! I hope you enjoy, please leave comments and suggestions.

********

Ok, Tom thought to himself as he turned the corner of the block he and his wife lived on. I've got all the groceries and sunscreen, picked up the new beach chairs, gassed up the truck and got an oil change. I've got an hour alone before my Bro-zilian wax appointment. Just enough time to shower and jerk off to relieve some tension. I don't want anything popping up when that cute tech is trying to work.

As he pulled closer to their house, Tom saw the front door fly open and his wife Meg race out frantically holding her purse and keys. Tom laughed to himself. She must have overslept. I hope she makes it to her appointment. I want to see her bare pussy on the beach. Tom and his attractive wife were regulars at a popular nude beach several hours away.

They had been married for three years but together for close to ten. When they met, Meg was just out of college and quite the partier. Tom was still sowing his oats and hesitant to settle down until Meg came along and matched his partying ability and sex drive. She was a tiny, well built, horny little twenty-something when they met. She had matured into a sexy, green-eyed, beauty over the years. They had both calmed down and in fact built a successful small business together. She was still adventurous, hilarious, slightly scatterbrained, but brilliant. Tom loved showing her off at the nude beach.

Tom watched Meg's dirty blonde hair trail behind her as she ran down the path toward the street. She was still as gorgeous as the day they met, though looking a little disheveled right now. I'm a lucky guy, he thought as he watched her thick, juicy ass tremble in her track shorts and he felt a stir in his shorts when she bent over to get in the car. Is she wearing...her sexy underwear? He narrowed his eyes. Sure enough, poking out of the waistband of her blue track shorts was the obvious whale-tale shape of a black, laced thong. Tom shook his head. He loved his beautiful, quirky wife.

Inside the house, Tom removed his clothes in front of the bathroom mirror while he waited for the shower to warm up. The day before he would be naked in broad daylight on a beach with thousands of other naked people seemed like a good time for a self evaluation. Not bad for almost-forty. His blue eyes scrolled down the reflection of his extremely tall body. His arms and chest looked fit. His body was lean without any major bulges. His scruffy face was still mostly free of wrinkles, and Meg thought the few around his eyes just made him look distinguished. His hair was thick and sunkissed. He sighed and smirked. Still nothing wrong with this boy, no matter how hairy my balls might feel today.

Tom turned his nude body and checked himself out in profile, focusing on another reason he loved going to the nude beach. His dark bush of curly pubes couldn't hide the size of his penis. He wasn't hard yet so its circumcised head drooped down to the upper thigh. He was big, but not monstrous. Sometimes even though his 6'8" frame made it look kind of small in comparison. He was excited to have his pubes removed. He always looked bigger when bare. But he did like the manly, threatening appearance of his low-hanging testicles when they were hairy. Maybe a few people at the beach would appreciate the more subtle caveman vibe I'd give off with a big hairy dick.

Tom stepped under the water to wet himself before lathering up. He smiled and flexed as he rubbed the soap between his balls. He reached back to carefully wash his ass, pausing every once in a while to slip a finger in his tight asshole. Tom felt his cock twitch and swell. Hmm. I kind of wanted to watch a porn, but fuck it. He dug a finger deeper into his ass. Why wait?

He rubbed his smooth, flat stomach and flirted with himself as he imagined being exposed to dozens of strangers on the beach. As he grabbed his soapy dick and stroked it slowly he imagined how he'd feel as someone touched him there. Maybe his wife Meg would jerk him off while they drove to the shore. Maybe she'd let someone they meet on the beach do it. Tom and Meg had definitely seen some naughty exhibitionist stuff go on there. Then Tom pictured Meg and her hot friends watching him jack off as they drank wine and sunbathed nearby. It was one of his favorite fantasies. He imagined one of them sitting next to him on the beach blanket and began to rub herself against him as she took off her bikini top. Then he pictured pushing her onto her knees and feeling the stranger's hot lips wrapped around his glans as he looked straight into Meg's green eyes.

Meg was a stunning woman, and his fantasies took a turn towards appreciating his wife. Her legs and arms and shoulders were strong, toned muscles from hiking and skating. Her wide hips, perfect breasts and beautifully round ass filled Tom's vision as he fingered and stroked himself. She had blonde tinted brown hair down to her mid back. Her eyebrows were naturally arched and perfectly placed above her green eyes. And she was incredibly fucking kinky.

Meg enjoyed playing dominance games with Tom and anyone else who could satisfy her kinkiness. She liked talking dirty to Tom while she was blowing him or letting others pleasure her in ways she wouldn't allow her husband to. In the beginning, Tom didn't understand what the appeal was of doing things like choking each other or having people tie you up. But after a while, he realized Meg really enjoyed these kinds of activities and also enjoyed sharing her kinks with him. And he found it insanely hot.

Tom also found that Meg was even more turned on by performing acts of submission to him. Like being tied up or humiliated in public. Or simply submitting to his will when he ordered her around during sex. It turned her on knowing that he desired her more than any other woman. Meg was intelligent, creative, and completely genuine. Even after all their years together, she still treated Tom like he was her first love. She never grew tired of being around him. Theirs was a passionate, deeply satisfying marriage.

But that didn't stop Tom from twisting his finger around his prostate and furiously whacking his wet soapy dick while he fantasized about getting sucked off by one of her friends. Fuck. This is hot. If I don't stop I'm going to nut. I'd better stop and dry off.

While he dried off, he thought back to the last time they went to the beach. He and Meg were so relaxed and in love. He loved seeing all the eyes turn to them when they walked past. His two biggest fetishes seemed to take care of themselves when Meg stripped off her bottoms right on the blanket and spread her legs to make sure everyone could see her creamy little pussy lips and her big swollen clit.

Tom was laid on his back in bed slowly stroking his cock as he thought about how good Meg's pussy looked in the sunlight. His cock had swollen and felt dense and heavy in his hand. Goddamn I love eating her out. It would be so hot to shove my face between her legs and make her scream in the middle of the beach. Mmm. I can taste my wife's delicious cunt juices already.

Now the other woman in his fantasy returned and sucked his fat cock deep into her throat while he worked his mouth on his wife's pussy. Shit, that would feel so fucking amazing. Tom closed his eyes and stroked, slipping deeper into the fantasy. As he drifted away, his own hand wrapped itself tightly around his throbbing shaft and squeezed. Come on. He reached his other hand down and fondled his hairy balls.You're almost there. He pumped faster. His legs began to shake. Almost. Almost. Fuck. Come on. His balls were growing heavy. He held back, fighting the urge to come too quickly.

The sight of his hairy cock in the air dripping precum turned him on even more. Goddamn that looks hot. I don't want to cum yet. He thought. Tom loved to bring himself right to the edge of orgasm but pull back, remaining in control of a heightened state of arousal, sometimes for days. I know what will feel good. Tom flipped over on his belly and pressed his cock against the mattress. He began thrusting his powerful hips up and down, fucking the mattress harder and faster. He moaned loudly. That feels great. Holy shit. I haven't cum like this since I was a little boy. Is it even still possible for me to cum like this? I think I might.

Tom continued to thrust up and down until he felt the familiar tightening in his groin. His breathing became heavier. Oh yeah, I'm gonna' cum so fucking hard. Come on! I've got it. Here we go! His balls contracted. The sensation in his anus grew intense. That's it. That's it. I'm gonna cum....

Suddenly the piercing sound of a calendar alert brought him out of his fantasy. He stopped thrusting into the bed and turned over to look at his phone. "Wax appointment with Nadine in 10 minutes" read the notification. "Fuck!" he yelled. Tom threw on a pair of gray sweat shorts, a t- shirt, and sandals. He started towards the door before he realized his boner was tenting the crotch of his shorts out obscenely. He tucked it under the waistband and covered the three inches that poked out the top with his T-shirt.

Ten minutes later, Tom was on the padded waxing table at Wax and Wayne waiting for the tech to arrive. God, this is bad he thought as he inspected the state of his erection. It had subsided slightly, but he was still obviously aroused. Not only was he still mostly hard, but his balls were aching and there was a steady drip of precum from the tip of his cock that had coated his abdomen and soaked the waistband of his shorts. It's not helping how much it smelled like Meg's pussy in the hall. She must have just been in here.

The door opened and in walked Nadine with a satisfied smile. "Hey Tom, glad you came in time."

You wish. thought Tom nervously. He felt blood flow to his groin as he took in the sight of his aesthetician.

She looked hot as usual, but slightly disheveled. Her sharp blue eyes seemed faded and slightly tired. Her light brown hair was pulled out of her bun in places and a little frizzy. Her shirt was wrinkled and hung slightly oddly on her tall, thin frame. Was she just napping? Tom could see her goosebumped nipples poking through the white fabric. Her black yoga pants hugged her athletic thighs perfectly, but they seemed a little dirty and some dried white residue was evident on the fabric. As she walked closer, Tom noticed she had a slight wobble to her step and she had recently, and heavily, applied some very sexy jasmine and musk perfume that excited his nostrils. Wait, is she drunk?

"Let's get started. The usual? Mankini with a between-the-cheeks?" she asked with her face close enough that Tom could detect no alcohol on her breath. But there was something hiding under all that fragrance that Tom couldn't place but seemed familiar. She definitely had the relaxed, sex-tinged stupor of a drunk, but Tom didn't think that was it. Is she on pills? "Yeah," said Tom nervously as he inspected her face for evidence. Her face was red and a sheen of sweat sat on her forehead. Her makeup ran just slightly, though she was still gorgeous. She had recently applied a fresh coat of scarlet lipstick and Tom noticed a streak of it on her pronounced, high cheek bone.

That's when Tom put it all together. She's fresh off a good fuck!. His cock twitched as his mind raced to imagine the scene leading up to her walking into the room. Goddamn, the owner, Wayne must have been fucking her in the other room! I thought he was gay. His mind swirled with images of the sexy twenty-three year old bent over a padded table getting railed by the tan, fit owner of the salon. Fuck, that's hot. What a hot little slut! And I thought all that yelling coming from the room next door was just someone getting a painful wax.

"Sounds good, honey. Let's get those shorts off you," said Nadine. Tom froze and panicked inwardly as he realized the state of himself. "It's ok, don't be shy," Nadine teased. She looked down at his crotch and saw the bulge in his gray shorts that extended all the way up his belly to the bottom of his sage colored shirt, where a darkened wet-spot was now visible through the fabric. "Oh. I see," Nadine's eyes got wide and she smirked. "That's ok, Honey. I'm used to it. Why don't we start from the back and give things some time to settle down? I'll turn away while you get on your belly.

Tom was humiliated. He felt ashamed at his lack of self control in front of this professional woman.This is not as fun as being naked on the beach. Tom flipped over face down on his chest. He hooked his thumbs into his waistband and slipped the seat of his shorts down just over his butt. He heard a giggle from behind him. "That's very cute, hun. But I'm going to need a little more access." Tom twisted his neck slightly and watched as Nadine grabbed the waist of his shorts and yanked them all the way down to his ankles and off of his feet. Tom winced as he felt the slippery head of his cock slide its way between the precum soaked skin of his abdomen and the smooth vinyl of the padded table. It felt very sexy and his nerves tingled, but Tom prayed his erection would stay put. Oh god, please stay under me. It kept slipping further as Tom's weight displaced it to the side until it finally stopped at an awkward angle to the side of his body, one third of its length and the entirety of his most sensitive area was exposed.

Nadine seemed to pause and asses for a moment, her eyes scanned up and down his strong, hairy legs and buttocks. She craned her neck and peered at the space between Tom's hip and the brown vinyl tabletop where the underside of his cock was exposed. "Ok, that's better. How about we move forward a bit so I can get around you?" Nadine asked. Tom looked back and saw that his long, naked legs extended all the way to the wall of the tiny room, blocking Nadine's path to the area where the wax melter and strips were kept.

Tom's cock shifted as he pulled himself forward along the table. Fuckkkkk that feels good. The slick friction dragged along the full length of his cock. He pressed his hips forward slightly, increasing the pressure and sensation. Is she watching? He stopped pulling himself forward with his arms but momentarily lost control of himself and instead used his grip as leverage to thrust his hips up and forward as far as he could. Ohhhh yeah, that's so good. He closed his eyes and savored the sensations rushing through his groin.

Tom felt a sudden rush of anxiety when he realized what he was doing. What if she turns around and sees me? He looked back at Nadine who was leaning over him with a grin. "There, that looks very comfy." Tom cringed and tried to get control, but he couldn't escape the shame. She must have seen me do that. And I'm certain she can see my cock. God, why won't this thing go down! He found himself in a sick, horny cycle. The more he tried to make it go down the harder it got. But the harder it got the more embarrassed he was. And for some reason the embarrassment only made him harder. Soon he was clenching his lower half so hard that his cheeks were pressed together and sweating. His thighs were beginning to cramp. Come on, man. Get control of yourself.

Nadine continued her ministrations. "Aw honey, you're really tense. Don't worry, it's not going to hurt too bad." She circled around his hip with her fingers, coating it with hot wax. She used the flat part of her palm to gently press a paper strip onto it and into his skin. "How about we start with your cheeks and maybe you'll loosen up a bit when I get to your anus." She punctuated the last word as she yanked on the strip of wax. The pain was sudden and severe and he felt the flesh tingle and grow hot where it now sat pink and hairless. Oh fuck, ouch! Jesus christ. The pain resided and a peculiar sense of pleasure took its place. Goosebumps rose on his arms and his body hair stood on end. Oh holy fuck, why does that feel so damn good. "See, hun? It's not so bad. You took it so well last time." Tom turned his head slightly towards the young waxer, trying to gain perspective.

Her pale breasts, only partially concealed by the oversized shirt, pushed out against the cotton material as she leaned forward to work more wax onto his ass. Tom could almost make out the nipples on her firm, supple breast, but just the sight of the entire side of her boob through the stretched out armhole sent his mind reeling. Rrrrip! The smooth, milky flesh of her side-boob jiggled as she tore another patch of hair. Another wave of searing pain followed by another wave of pleasure. "Ok, I'm going to pick up the pace now, are you ready?" Tom gulped hard and opened his mouth to speak, but no words came out. "How about a special treat when we're done?" She winked at him. Her voice was suddenly deep and somewhat matronly. Nadine had clearly sensed his peculiar state and spotted the look of confused lust in his eyes. It seemed like she was having a little fun with him. Tom nodded hard up and down.

As her hands worked in sections, strip by agonizing strip, across Tom's large but proportional ass, Nadine got chatty. Tom did his best to engage, but with each endorphin rush of pain and pleasure, his brain turned more and more into mush. He could mostly only muster single word responses. She asked him how the business was, "Fine." Did he have any real travel plans for the summer? "No." How was his wife? "Great." Was he planning on going back to the nude beach this summer? Tom felt a pang of embarrassment. He forgot he had told Nadine about it last year during one of his sessions. "Yes." Did his wife go with him? "Yes." Did she like how he looked after a wax? This was getting pretty personal. "Uh-huh."

"Hmm. I like it too. But I'm also into a big bush and hairy legs, especially on guys." Tom shivered and opened his eyes wide as he felt Nadine drag her long nails lightly through the hair on the back of his thighs, just barely scraping his skin. She giggled as she ran her fingers between his ass cheeks and, feeling very vulnerable, he clenched them together tightly. "What are you so nervous about, silly? What, you can show off to all those perverts on the beach but you can't let me do my job?" she teased.

"It's different," he explained weakly.

"Oh. Is it because of the state of your guy down there? Honey, I'm a professional. It doesn't bother me, I've seen it all." Tom blushed even more deeply but the words did soothe him. Or was it the tone of her voice? Or maybe it was the way she was gently scratching his thigh. He began to unclench his cheeks. "There, that's better. Come on, open up for me." He resented how she was speaking to him. And besides, she was right. He lived for this kind of exposure. Every summer he stood tall and proud on that beach flaunting everything he had for the crowds. What had gotten into him to make him feel so shy around Nadine?

"That's it, relax. Don't worry, it'll be over soon." But, there was definitely something nice about the way her soothing voice made him feel like a nervous child experiencing big feelings for the first time. Tom felt the hot wax being applied closer to the center of his ass cheeks. Riiip! The skin was definitely more sensitive the closer it got to his anus, which meant even more pleasure chemicals released in his brain to compensate. Tom felt his cock twitch underneath him. "The worst part is coming, but you're doing so good, honey." Tom felt a long smear of hot wax being applied to his asshole. Tom tensed and instinctively tried to protect himself from the invasion, but Nadine was having none of that. "Don't fight it. Open up and let me finish." When she finally removed the last strip, the pain was quite spectacular. Tom audibly grunted. "There, all done. And look! I can finally see your cute little bum, and it's winking at me!" This can't be appropriate.