Way Too Much Information Ch. 01

Story Info
Steve finds out that his wife's not satisfied in bed.
6.5k words
4.24
257.5k
133

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 07/27/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Slirpuff
Slirpuff
4,300 Followers

A man's ego is one thing you don't screw around with, especially when the subject is what happens in the bedroom. I'm not saying a guy needs to be stroked every time, but if there's a problem in that area, it needs to be kept in the bedroom. I have a wife that has a big mouth and sometimes she just needs to keep it closed or wrap around my dick where it will do some good.

Six months ago, my wife Carol and I were at a friend's house for an adult, party night. The wine and beer were flowing freely. The guys adjourned to half-ass watch a football game in the family room, while the wife's were in the kitchen and dining room chatting away.

It was my turn to get the beers, so I made my way towards the cooler in kitchen. I could hear the women chatting and laughing away as I walked towards them. I stopped for a quick minute when I heard Jan, one of my buddy's wife tell my wife Carol, "Steve's looking pretty hot since he started training for that marathon. It looks like you could break a 2x4 across his ass, and he'd never feel it," Jan said with a laugh.

My chest started to pump up with pride. It felt pretty good that someone other than my wife noticed that I'd dropped twenty pounds, and was probably in the best shape of my life.

However, my euphoria was short lived, when my wife Carol replied, "I only wish there was more of him, in the front, if you know what I mean."

Tina, another wife, replied, "You mean your not getting enough?"

"I get all the quantity, but sometimes not the quality," Carol told them.

Mary butted in, "Girl after just two years, you should still be having newly wed sex, and plenty of it," she said laughing out loud.

"It's just that Steve's not as big as what I was use to," she told the group. Every once in a while, when we're having sex, I think back to my ex, and a few others, that were pretty well endowed. You know the size that makes your toes curl. They use to get me unbelievably hot, and really fill me up, if you know what I mean" she said with a wicked laugh. "However, Steve's got the most talented tongue in the world, he could give a dead women a climax," she said with a snicker.

"Well, any time you want to get rid of him, let me know because I'd snap him up in a heart beat," Beth replied. "I don't know another guy, who would have taken you and your kids in, and treat you half as nice as Steve does," she continued.

"I know your right, but I just wish he was a little bigger," she said with a laugh.

They then all laughed, as Carol showed with her hands, how big she'd like me to be. The laughing stopped when Beth saw me in the doorway.

If I said I was hot, that would have been a gross understatement. As the girls stood there quietly and looked towards the door, Carol turned around. "Steve," was all she got out as I laid into her.

"You really are a stupid bitch aren't you?" I started. "You never know when to keep your damn mouth shut do you?" I turned around, walking back into the dining room.

"It's not like I called you a pencil dick did I?" Carol said trying to make amends. It didn't work.

"I guess everyone can't be hung like a horse can they?" I replied as now everyone was gathering around.

"Speak for yourself," Dan piped in. "I know I'm hung like a Greek god and Mary will back me up," he continued.

Bob told the group that it wasn't the length, but the girth, and that he more than satisfied Beth.

What Paul next said broke the camel's back. "Well if Steve can't handle the job, Carol, just me a call, I'll take good care of you," he said with a laugh.

"Shut up Paul," Jan told her husband, but the damage was all ready done. As the wives stood there quietly, the guys continued to make snide comments until I had heard enough. The sound of my empty beer bottle crashing against the wall made everybody shut up.

"You can all go to hell," I said as I grabbed my keys and headed out the door. The last thing I heard was Carol telling me was to wait, as I slammed the door.

Halfway down the street I eased up on the gas, no use getting a speeding ticket in a residential area I told myself. I was madder than I'd ever been. This wasn't the first time Carol had said something inappropriate, when they were out with their friends, but this was by far the worst.

As I walked into my house, I was still bouncing off the walls. I punched the refrigerator and bedroom door before the pain forced me to stop. If I didn't meet her criteria, why the hell did she marry me; it wasn't like I'd forced her. I guess Carol just looked at me as a comfortable, meal ticket; but no more he said to himself.

I took a large suitcase down from the closet, packing all the essentials including work clothes. I figured I'd be back later for the rest of my stuff in a day or two. I just wanted to get as far away from her as possible right now; before I did something stupid and hurt her or myself, anymore than I had all ready as I looked down at my bloody hand.

There was a motel close to my work so I checked in and went down to the bar. "Give me a shot of bourbon and a Miller chaser," I told the bartender. I spent the rest of the afternoon there, ignoring the numerous calls from Carol on my cell phone. Finally I just turned it off, and went back to my room to sleep; or at least try to.

After Steve left everyone was still in shock. "We were just joking with him," Dan said in almost amazement at how it had escalated to that level.

"Don't worry, he'll be back when he cools down," Dave said, as his wife Tina told them all to shut the hell up.

The girls pulled Carol into the kitchen as she started crying uncontrollable. "Why didn't anyone tell me Steve was behind me?" she sobbed.

"Honey we didn't see him standing there until it was too late," Beth told her.

"Don't worry, Dave's probably right, he'll be back once he's cooled down," Tina told her.

"I just wonder how much he heard," Carol asked them.

"You know all these guys have this macho image, but a delicate ego to go with it," she told Carol.

"In a couple of days, he'll get over it and be begging you to forgive him," Mary said with a laugh. "Dan's always saying something stupid I have to forgive him for, but we're still together isn't we?"

Carol listened, but wasn't as sure as the rest of them. She'd never seen Steve so mad. If he'd heard everything, she knew it wouldn't go away in a day or two. Why did she even open her big, fat, mouth and say those things, even if they were true, well partly true anyway.

I met Carol in the parking lot at Publix. She had two small kids and was in the process of putting one kid in the car seat, when her cart with her little girl started rolling away. She screamed and was in hot pursuit when I stepped in to stop the cart, before it went into the street. Carol was crying, and thanking me all at the same time as she grasped the cart.

"Relax, every things ok, take a deep breath," I told her.

I wheeled the cart back over to her car, picked up her little girl and put her into the car seat. Carol then picked up the 1st bag, and it split down the side before she could put it into her trunk. The tears began to flow again as he began to pick up the grocery's off the parking lot, and putting them into her car. I put the remaining bags in her trunk, and shut the lid.

"There you go, all put away," I told her.

"I'm sorry about the scene, but it's just one of those days that every thing seems to be going wrong," Carol told him.

"No trouble, just think of me as your white knight and you were the damsel in distress."

She looked at me smiling and returned my laugh. "Yeah right" she told me.

"Let's try this again shall we? Hi, I'm Carol Thomas and you're?

Steve Dayton at your service," I said with a deep bow.

She smiled, thanked me again, telling me that she had to get home before everything melted.

"Are you sure you're ok?" I asked.

"Yes, I think I can take it from here, but thank you anyway."

I held open her door, and closed it when she got seated.

"Maybe I'll see you around."

"I'd like that, but not like today," she said with a laugh and drove away. Now that's what you call a fox I said to myself, and no wedding ring.

The next time I saw Carol was at the mall, with her two kids and Jan, a friend. We must have talked for twenty minutes. When the kids started to get a little antsy, she told me she'd better get her butt in gear. I told her goodbye and watched her and the kids walk away.

"Picking up strange men in the mall?" Jan asked her. Carol told her the story of the parking lot fiasco and said his name was Steve. "You know he likes you, don't you?"

Carol just looked at her, "What makes you think so?"

"Girl, that man couldn't keep his eyes off you, are you that blind? Do you like him?"

"Hell Jan, I don't even know the man, how can I answer that question?"

"Well, if it was me, I'd given him my phone number and I'd sure as hell find out," Jan told her.

I was still walking down the mall when I felt someone tap on me shoulder. Turning I saw Carol standing there.

"Steve, I don't normally do this, but here's my phone number,' she said handing me a piece of paper. Call me, if you'd like, and maybe we can get together," she told me.

I gave her a big shit-eating grin and told her that I would call her tomorrow. Carol smiled walked back to her kids while I watched.

"Now that wasn't so hard was it," Jan told her with a smile. "At least maybe you can get out of the house, for a change with some male company," she said with a snicker as they continued down the mall.

I did call and that Saturday we went out to dinner and it was heavenly. I was the perfect gentlemen and did nothing but listen to her life's story. Carol was a popular girl in high school, who married her childhood sweet heart, who turned out to be a real loser. She divorced him the third time she caught him cheating on her. Divorced, with one child, and one on the way, is how she ended up. She moved back home until the baby was born, and old enough, so she could go back to work.

She worked as a legal secretary in her father's law office, which gave her enough to pay for an apartment and food but little else. She had a faithful, group of friends, she hung with, but had no life outside of that. As I listened I studied her. Carol had to be at least 5'6", about 125 pounds. A nice body, dark hair, and was very easy on the eyes; what was there not to like.

At 10:30 she told me that she had to leave because her mom was watching the kids. We drove to her mom's house. I walked her up to the door, kissed her tenderly and said what a wonderful time I'd had. With a promise to call her I walked back to the car and left.

"Well?" her mom asked as she walked through the door.

"Well what?" she replied. "I saw him kiss you, what's he like?"

Carol spent the next half hour telling her mom what happened on her date.

"What does he do, and where does he live?" her mom asked as she was peppered with questions. She had just started with the questions, and then remembered that she had been the only one talking, during and after dinner. He had just sat there listening to her the entire night.

"Holy shit," she hadn't even given him the chance to get a word in edgewise.

I called the next day and told her I had a wonderful time. Carol apologized for talking the night away, but I told her not to worry about it, my past wasn't that exciting anyway. "You want to go out to dinner and a movie Friday night?" I asked.

"Sounds wonderful. Why don't you pick me up at about 7:00 and we'll go from there," she told me.

Friday was glorious. We held hands in the movie, and Carol let me talk this time. It was my turn to tell my life's story. I told her about marrying just out of college, but ending up divorced two years later. I told her about being a process engineer in a manufacturing plant just outside of town and owned a small home about 10 miles from her apartment.

"Dating anyone right now?" Carol asked me as she played with her desert.

"No, not right now, I'm kind of hold out for someone special."

"You mean someone with no attachments, and free as a bird, like a divorced women with two young kids?" Carol said as they both laughed.

As I walked her up to her parent's house, I wanted to grab her, kiss her, and tell her how much I liked her; but I didn't want to appear to be too forward. I bent down to kiss her once, but she wanted more. We kissed and caressed each other for the next 20 minutes before coming up for air.

"We are having a Bar-BQ here Sunday, if you have nothing going on about 5:00."

"Sounds like a plan," I told her as I kissed her again, this time with tongue.

"Well then, see you Sunday," she said as she kissed me one more time before I made my way back to my car.

"Damn that girl is hot." I said to myself as I shifted my hard-on around in my pants so I could drive home. "I could get use to holding that one in my arms."

Carol was smiling as she walked into her parent's house. "I almost yelled out, get a room," her mother told her as she stood in the entranceway.

"He's coming over Sunday for the Bar-BQ," she told her mom.

"What Bar-BQ?" she replied.

"The one we're putting together right now," Carol said with a laugh.

Carol's family and a few of her friends were there, as I pulled up. After the introductions were made everyone kind of mellowed out and I just fit in.

"Well?" Jan asked.

"He's nice, I mean really nice and he treats me like I'm someone special," she told Jan.

"Screw that, is he a good kisser and how's he in bed," Tina wanted to know.

"He's a great kisser, but no we haven't been to bed yet, but I see that in our immediate future," she said with a smile.

I got along with everyone, including her dad. After the party, as Carol walked me out to my car. "Everyone likes you, especially Me.," she told me as she kissed me. "Call me later tonight if you can," she said as she grabbed my ass and walked back to the house.

"Another hard on, and another night alone in bed, but I hoped not for long," I said to myself as I drove home.

The following Sunday night we both laid our cards on the table. We both liked one another and wanted to take it to the next level. Wednesday, Mary and Dan watched Carol's kids as she drove to my house. The house wasn't quite as small as she imagined it.

As she came to the door, I flung it opened, grabbed her, and kissed her hard, "the hell with dinner" is all I said.

I carried her to my bedroom where I'd dimmed the lights. We stripped each other and fell onto the bed still holding and kissing one another. We kissed, caressed and tasted each other. Her nipples were small, but long from breast-feeding her kids. Her stomach was flat and you would never know she'd had two kids.

I licked her nipples and twisted them between my fingers as I moved lower. Kissing down her stomach I reached a partially shaved pussy with just a landing strip on the top. It looked good enough to eat and that's just what I did. I starting with her clit, and worked my way all the down to her asshole. I tongued, licked, and probed her while she screamed for me not to stop.

Carol was in heaven. She had never experienced feelings like this, and moved my head with her hands around at will. Her first climax was so intense, she felt herself stop breathing for a second, as she heard someone scream. "Oh Yes, oh my God Yes," was all she could get out as she climaxed and shook below my moving lips. Carol wasn't normally a screamer, but tonight was different, she couldn't stop climaxing. Even though it had been only a few short minutes, she felt like she'd climaxed for over an hour.

I came up to kiss her and Carol attacked me. She licked my lips and drove her body into me. "That was the best ever," she smiled and kissed me. We cuddled for a few minutes when she popped up like the energizer bunny, and announced, "It's your turn."

From the onset, I could tell she'd not given too many blowjobs but was more than eager. She licked it, and sucked me, but at times so hard, that I almost lost my erection. I pulled her up to my lips, kissed her and said, "Later, now we have something else to do."

We lay side by side kissing and as I fingered her clit and she stroked me. Putting Carol on her back, I climbed, in between her legs, and pushed my 6 inches into her. She gasped slightly and then wrapped her legs around my waist and we made love. Gently at first, but after a few minutes I was pounding away at her pussy. Carol hugged me, with both her arms and legs, and gave me back everything I gave to her.

"Oh yes baby, harder, harder," she screamed. Within 5 minutes we were both screaming as we climaxed almost together. Carol felt like I had pumped a gallon into her pussy, shooting load after load. This climax wasn't as intense as her first one, but after two years without a man, all I really had to do was look at her and she'd climax.

We licked, sucked, and screwed the entire night away. In the morning we made love in the shower, and on the kitchen table, after we had stopped to take a breather to get something to eat. Carol gave me a blowjob, in the shower, and even swallowed my cum, before I ate her one more time before she left.

I didn't want her to leave that night. It took an extra hour for her to get dressed, and out the door, because I kept kissing her and removing her clothes. Finally in the car, heading out to pickup the kids, Carol started to wind down.

"God it felt so good to be with a man again" she said to herself. "Not a casual roll in the hay, but to make love with someone who you really cared about," was something she had longed for.

Carol stood in the doorway as Mary dragged her in. She looked totally and fully satisfied. "God I needed that" she told Mary. Carol laughed as she told Mary how they had screwed from one end of his house to the other. Carol told Mary, that she was going to be sore for days, but that I had the most skilled tongue, she'd ever experienced. "Steve got me off six times tonight, and wanted to make love the rest of the night, and if it hadn't been for the kids, we'd still be going at it. Mary, I think I'm in love and in lust at the same time," she told her.

Two months later, I was on one knee asking Carol to marry me, and 6 months later we were husband and wife. There was no way we could keep our hands off one another, the first 9 months, but then got into the grove of four times per week. However, with work and the kids, it got down to twice per week and finally Saturday nights only. Over the last 6 months, there didn't seem to be much of a spark so I set out to change that.

I would plan, and cook most of the meals and would surprise Carol with little things; flowers at work, tickets to a concert, a full body massage with oil, and the best sex I could muster up.

I started getting a little creative, like a silk blindfold, chocolates and whip cream sex nights. We always had wine in the refrigerator and I would watch the kids, when Carol wanted to go out on a "girls night." I became more orally aggressive, and one night I kept her so high so long, that she had to beg me to get her off. As I rubbed her clit, and as she went off, I drove my tongue into her ass and reamed her. She'd had just finished one climax, when she started another. She screamed so loud, I thought the neighbors would think I was killing her; and I was, with love.

"I don't know everything you just did to me tonight honey, but never, I repeat never forget how to do it. I thought I was dead, and you just brought me back to life," she told me. Well, that made me feel good, but it didn't last. She hardly ever initiated sex and when she did, it was mostly plain unimaginative vanilla sex. Then came the night of the party.

My trip down memory lane was over, back to the present, a present that was not filled with happy memories. Carol never told me that she thought I was too small and "never" filled her up. In other words, she liked my tongue but not my dick; well thank you very much sweet heart. I now wondered, if Carol was cheating on me with some big dicked guy, but had no proof. As I said you don't fuck with a man's ego and his performance in the bedroom.

Slirpuff
Slirpuff
4,300 Followers
12