Ways to Bed Your Mom Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Slowly, I lifted my head before leaning forward and kissing her once more.

It didn't take long before we both were excited again, only this time, my mother took the initiative and rolled me to the side before going down on her knees and inhaling my cock.

"Fuck, Mom!" I groaned, as I was now getting the best blowjob of my life.

Jesus, I never would have guessed my mother would be so good at sucking cock, but she was.

However, before I could blow my load inside her mouth, she quickly straddled herself on top of me. With a look of pure lust in her eyes, I watched as she maneuvered my stiff member under her pussy, before easing herself down on it.

"Oh fuck! You cock does feel so good inside me," she moaned, as she started to rise and fall on my member.

Bouncing and grinding, my mother went crazy on my lap while I reached up and played with her luscious globes.

"Yes! Mmm yes! Oh, fuck! I can't believe I'm doing this! I'm fucking my son! I'm actually fucking my son, and loving it!"

"Oh, Mom!" I groaned, as her tempo increased.

Mom leaned forward, and we kissed as her pussy started to clutch onto my shaft once more.

Her grinding went faster as her legs squeezed onto my thighs. Finally, I couldn't take anymore and held onto her sides when I started to lift myself off the sofa.

Mom held me tightly, as she moaned in my mouth when her orgasm hit.

Like before, I was right behind my mother and unloaded my baby-making juice inside her, while she rode her climax out.

Our kiss never broke until we both were spent, and as my mother sat upright on my lap with my dick still buried deep inside her pussy. I said, "This was better than I had ever imagined it could be."

Mom got off of me, then took my hand and helped me to my feet before stating, "I think we should see if we can make it even better."

With that, we made our way into her bedroom and fucked right up to when my father pulled into the driveway.

That was two years ago, and we've been fucking ever since.

I'm not sure if this would work for you, Jim, but if you're into doing pot, see if you can get your mom interested in trying it with you. It sure did work for me.

--------------------------------------------------

My pants were soaked from pre-cum, and I couldn't help but jerk off to what I had just read. With my back on my bed and my pants pulled down past my knees, I hastily jerked off to the images of incestuous lust I had now plastered inside my brain.

Just as I was about to blow my load, I heard a loud voice shout, "Kory!"

Quickly, I looked and was shocked to see my mother standing by my door, and groaned, "Mom!" right when I exploded.

"Oh god!" she expressed, before running out of my room.

Fuck... I thought, and knew I probably should have stopped right then and there, but I couldn't. I just couldn't stop yanking on my tool. Seeing how my mother's face looked while she watched me jerk off only intensified my sinful desire, and I kept tugging on my dick until I came again.

"Shit!" I said aloud, as I got out of bed and cleaned myself off.

Maybe I should go and tell her I'm sorry, I thought, feeling that should have been what I did in the first place.

However, I wasn't sure after seeing how fast she ran off, if that was a good idea. Then again, maybe now that she caught me stroking off, it could have caused her to think incestuous thoughts herself.

I pondered that idea, and then said aloud, "I guess the only way to find out is to bite the bullet and see what might happen."

12