Wayward Son

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She had unsnapped her jeans, and slid one delicate hand inside and I could see her wrist moving ever so slightly. Her eyes were locked to my groin; I don't know if she was afraid to look at my face or if it was just that mesmerizing to her.

I don't care who you are; I have news, the boost to your male ego to have a woman masturbate while looking at you is huge. Even if that woman is your almost forty year old mother; maybe even more so because of that social taboo I don't know.

Either way, I could feel blood dropping below my waist, and there wasn't a damn thing I could do to stop it. I thought about turning away as my cock started to thicken. No dammit, I chided myself. You fucking invited her, suck it up; I thought. So, I stood there under the warm spray, my cock slowly thickening to rise slowly, while my mother watched.

Mom squeezed her breast, rolling her hard nipple between her thumb and finger; I saw a shudder ripple through her body. I couldn't help it, I wondered how many fingers she had jammed up that wet pussy, and the thought made me shiver.

I watched her eyes slowly travel up my wet body, when she locked eyes with me, her eyes widened when she realized I was looking at her too. I stared at her silently, as my hand lowered to my waist.

I couldn't suppress the grunt as my hand wrapped around my now throbbing dick. I wasn't even half way to my own orgasm, as I watched mom start to suddenly shake and quiver. I heard a soft moan as she orgasmed right there in front of me.

I've been with more women than I can remember; hell some I didn't even know there name. But this was by far the most erotic thing I had ever seen.

As soon as her body began to ebb down, a look of panic crossed her flushed face. She pulled her hands free and tugged her blouse around her body. Without a word she vanished from the door. Well, I sure wasn't finished.

I stood in that shower and slowly jacked off to the vision of my mother in the throes or an orgasm. I blew the biggest load of my life all over the damn shower wall, until my knees felt like they would buckle.

I finished my shower, and in my boxers headed back to my room. Mom's door was closed and I swore I heard soft crying on the other side. I thought about knocking, but it just didn't seem the right time. Had I been my old self, half wasted or high, I would have been balls deep in the girl by now. This was different, and I felt something I hadn't felt before...love.

For three days mom managed to avoid me, it was driving me crazy. I left the shower door open but no return visits. I went without my shirt, and she changed rooms where I was.

She wouldn't even discuss things; every time I tried she would simply leave the room. By the end of the third day I had had enough. Dinner was over and instead of the living room; mom had retreated to her room once again. I stood outside the door in the hall, trying to rehearse all the things I wanted to say, all it did was make me angrier.

Fuck this, I thought. OK, I admit I'm not the tactful kind, I never have been. I prefer the blunt honesty to dancing around the egg shells. I didn't even knock; I just turned the knob and entered her room.

I was two steps into the room before I saw mom, I froze to the spot. She was frozen in shock standing in front of her dresser. In one hand she was holding the worn chemise she usually wore for bed. That wasn't what stopped me; it was the fact that the only thing she had on was a pale blue pair of boy short panties. They ran high on her hips and hugged the curves of her small ass.

"Austin..." mom's voice seemed loud.

"Oh my God" I whispered, as my eyes took her in.

Her skin was tanned from yard work, with lines along her arms from where her blouse sleeves ended. The pale skin of her shoulders ran in a smooth sheen down to the curve of her breasts. For a forty year old woman they were fantastic; fuck they were fantastic period. The jutted out firm in front of her, the perfect shape and size for cupping in your hand and bringing to your mouth.

Her belly was flat and trim, only the slight pooch that came with age combined with childbirth showed. Her little bubble butt ass jutted out behind her, the curve perfect for fitting in your lap, I thought. When she had turned startled by the door, I saw the shape of a well-trimmed dark V under the thin fabric of her panties. Her thighs were firm and toned, like a dancer and I watched them quiver as she shifted her weight.

Every word I had practiced simply vanished from my brain. I just stared open mouthed at this vision only feet from me. Forget she was my mom, she has fucking gorgeous; why had I never seen.

Mom slowly started to raise her arm; she was going to hold the old chemise in front of her, to hide behind.

"Don't" I choked out.

Mom cocked her head to the side, a look of surprise in her eyes. I saw her eyes flicker down and then back up, hell she had to see the growing bulge in my jeans.

"God you're beautiful." I said; taking two steps closer to her.

"Austin" mom whispered, as I closed on her. Yet, she made no move to cover up.

"It was wrong..." mom whispered. "We can't...we shouldn't..." she seemed to stumble over the words.

I was now standing right in front of her, her eyes were locked to mine and it was as if she had forgotten she was all but nude in front of me.

"You really don't know" I said softly.

Mom just stood silent in front of me, I could see her breasts rise and fall as her breathing increased. There was a flushed look to her cheeks, her lips slightly parted.

"You're beautiful mom" I whispered; and I meant every damn word.

Maybe it was all this time without sex was doing it; I was used to getting laid at the weekend parties. It was always so easy; the girls were either wasted or high like me. But I doubted that, mom really was what I considered a hidden beauty. Behind the booze and joints I had just never noticed the woman who lived in my house.

Something clicked in my brain at that moment; I wasn't the only alcoholic mom had dealt with. Life hadn't been easy for her even before; dad must have never told her.

"There is no alcohol" I said softly "and no drugs that cloud me mom" I stared up and down her now trembling body. "But damn woman you are hot"

OK it wasn't exactly romantic, like I said I never was one to have fancy or flowery words at the quick command; but I was honest.

"Austin" mom's eyes had grown even larger. "You shouldn't be saying..." she whispered.

"You're right" I replied. "I shouldn't be saying" my head started to lower "I should be showing" I mumbled. Action always had been my first line.

"Austin...oh Godddd." Mom moaned as my hot mouth engulfed one hard nipple.

Dropping the chemise to the floor, she reached out and gripped the edge of the dresser with one hand while the other came up and cradled the back of my head.

"We shouldn't...oh baby" she gasped as I swirled her hard bud with my tongue.

Mom kept panting how we shouldn't be doing something she obviously wasn't fighting; while I reached up and cupped both her breasts. God they fit perfect in the palms of my hands.

As I kneaded and molded the warm globes, I gently turned and eased her back. As my mouth worked from one breast to the other, I ever so slowly paced her backwards from the dresser until she stood at the side of her bed.

I'm not a Casanova, but I've had a lot of experience with women. More than any man should have had at nineteen. I performed what I liked to call the trifecta. I eased her back to slowly sit on the edge of the bed, at the same time I lowered myself to my knees between her splayed legs, I lowered her panties to her ankles. All the while I was leaving a trail of soft wet kisses down her belly.

"Austin, what are you....oh God Austin....we shouldn't..." mom rambled above me; even though her hand still cradled my head, making no real effort to stop me.

The lower I got, I could smell her musk. I thought a joint got me high, God just the smell of her was coursing through me like a drug. I had to taste her; I couldn't come this far and not.

My lips crossed her mound, and tickled in the V she had trimmed above it. A second hand held my head from behind, but still she didn't fight.

"Austin...you wouldn't...I'm your mother...Ooohhhhhhhhh" she half sighed out as my hot breath caressed over her soaked lips.

I don't mean wet, God she was fucking soaked. I could see droplets of moisture cling to her engorged lips. Mom was so excited she was all but dripping.

Every pussy has a different flavor and consistency. I should know I sucked my share. Just as their musk has a different odor, each one had a different taste; some are tart some are pungent and others you wouldn't even know you were eating pussy.

Mom had what I honestly considered was one of the sweetest pussies I had ever had the pleasure to delve my tongue into. Her nectar was thick like honey as it coated my tongue, and the flavor was almost sweet on my taste buds. Forget being in love with this woman; I could feast on her for hours.

Her fingers curled in my hair as my tongue slid between her lips and probed inside. I heard her almost pant as I scooped out that thick cream with my tongue, pulling it into my mouth.

"Oh my God...oh my God" mom gasped above me. "I'm going to hell" she whispered.

Pulling my face away, already slick with her juices, I looked up at her.

"No mom" I whispered. "I'm taking you to heaven."

My head dropped between her lewdly spread thighs as I drove my tongue as deep into her as I could reach. I felt her small feet lift from the floor, as her slim legs clamped around my head; I could actually feel her toes begin to curl as she drug her feet up my sides.

"Austin...you need to stop...oh fuck...baby...I can't..." mom moaned above me.

I knew what was happening, I could feel it in the quiver of her toned thighs as she gripped my head. She was getting closer. I shook my head between her legs, not only telling her I had no intentions of stopping, but it also let the tip of my tongue lash over her engorged clit.

"Austin...oh shit...I'm going....going to..." mom groaned above me.

Then her entire body went rigid on the bed. I felt her start to almost vibrate as her fingers curled in my hair. This almost forlorn wailing filled the bedroom as mom found her release.

"Cummmmmiiinnngggggggggggggg" mom wailed as her body convulsed.

A hot gush of thick fluids filled my mouth, I sucked all the harder. I felt her belly flex against the top of my head as a second flood poured into my mouth.

I swallowed her honey, feeling it cling to my throat as it oozed down. It coated my tongue, intoxicating me with the flavor. I had never eaten a woman out as much as I attacked her pulsing pussy.

As he body slowly trembled down from the mountain, I eased my head back. Her hands released their tight grip in my hair and fell limp at her sides. By the time I was kneeling in front of her, she was heaving to catch her breath. A crimson shade of red had spread from her cheeks down to cover the top swell of her breasts. I just knelt there waiting for her to catch her breath, watching. Her head hung down, staring at the floor in silence.

Slowly her hands came up to grip at the waistband on my jeans. Her body slowly rose as she stared into my eyes. This wasn't the look of a mother; this was the fire of a woman that stared me down. I slowly rose to my feet and stood in front of her, watching.

"I haven't been with a man in three years" her voice was no longer the whisper of a woman in doubt; this time she spoke clear and deliberate.

"When you...came back...I started feeling things." Her hands played with the snap on my jeans. "When you started to notice me, it was nice. I hadn't been looked at like that in a long time."

Her fingers deftly popped the snap in my jeans and then gripped the tab of my zipper.

"I want you Austin...more than I've wanted a man in a very long time." I felt the zipper slowly lowering. "If this happens, there can be no going back."

She pulled the flaps to my jeans open, I could feel one finger trace along the bulge of my cock hidden beneath my boxers.

"I'll be your mother" her voice dropped to a low whisper. "I'll also be your wife...and your lover." Her voice trembled. "The choice is yours." She looked up at me.

Mine, the choice was mine. This time it wouldn't be the booze or the dope making the decision; it would be me. Could I commit to this, could I commit to her?

I reached down and moved her hands from my jeans. Without a word I turned and walked from her bedroom; I know she might think I was refusing her, but at that moment I couldn't trust my own voice.

Saying something hadn't entered my brain, as always I let my actions speak for me. It only took maybe a minute and I walked back into the bedroom. Mom hadn't moved, I think she had just sat there in shock thinking I had just rejected her.

When mom saw me walk back in, her eyes widened to realize I was totally nude; my thick cock bouncing in front of me as I took my place back in front of her.

"Austin..." she said softly, realizing my answer.

Her eyes fell to my hand where I held a small foil packet. I had not only undressed, I had retrieved a rubber from my room, OK so that's where my nineteen year old brain went.

Mom reached out and took the small packet from my hand, gazing at it. She looked up at me, a smile creeping over her face for the first time.

"Throw them away" she said in a husky voice.

"What?" I was confused, weren't we about to make love.

"You will never wear them again; not with me" she said. Her hand curled into a fist, crumpling the packet.

"Mom..." was all I got out, before the fire flared in her eyes.

"Ever" she husked, throwing the packet at the small waste basket sitting beside her dresser.

I wanted to say we would be having unprotected sex, I wanted to say we needed to be careful; all the responsible things. Instead I could only gurgle in pleasure as a hot mouth engulfed nearly eight inches of cock in one fluid motion.

My eyes damn near rolled back in my head as her lips slid down my length. Fuck, how could such a small woman...where did it fit? I didn't give a shit as heat surrounded my entire groin.

"Jesus" I gasped as her head began to bob up and down me.

Lips dragged along the length of my shaft, and every time her head pulled back her tongue swirled around the sensitive tip. Her hand cupped my balls and massaged them, as a hoover vacuum settled on my cock.

I'll tell you right now, I've had a shit load of blowjobs. Some were good, some sucked. Some were even bordering on great. I have news, they were all amateurs compared to what shot through my body in the next ten minutes.

I could only tremble and shake as a pro sucked at my cock; her nose bumping into my groin as she deep throated me over and over.

"Oh fuck...mom...shit...god..." I moaned as she teased and then pleasured me.

It was like riding a sexual roller coaster as she brought my body up, and then eased back. I was coming unglued as she worked over my cock and balls.

I looked down and watched as her face rode my cock. I could see her cheeks puff out when she drove down on me, and hear the obscene sucking as she drew back.

I had always been one of those guys who claimed a joint would enhance your sex, fuck was I wrong. My head fell back and I stared at the ceiling as raw pleasure filled my balls.

"Oh my fucking God" I moaned. "Suck me mom...oh Jesus..." I was losing it and fast.

Her mouth pulled back and her lips wrapped around my crowned head, sucking harder. Her fist wrapped around my spit covered shaft, slender small fingers barely able to encompass me. Her hand started sliding up and down my shaft as she jacked me off into her mouth.

"Oh Christ...gonna..." I tried to warn her.

Not all women like the taste of cum; just like some guys don't like eating pussy. I wasn't sure of mom or her preference, but she answered me in a way I never imagined.

I suddenly felt the tip of her tongue jam into the hole at the end of my cock; it sent an electric bolt from the tip, down the shaft, and straight into my boiling balls.

"Arrrghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" I roared as my body convulsed.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmmm" mom hummed even as I felt the first blast of my hot cum fill her mouth.

I stood there like a statue, empting my balls into her sucking mouth. My eyes clenched shut as a second blast erupted from the tip, Jesus Christ she was draining me dry, I thought dimly.

I looked down and watched her pull back from my cock. Her hand continued a slow pumping along my slick shaft as she looked up at me.

A slow wicked smile crept over her face as her eyes glowed up at me. I could only stare in wonder as her mouth slowly opened, and she displayed the puddle of thick white cream that filled her mouth. Fuck she hadn't swallowed, like some professional hooker she all but gargled on my thick seed.

Tilting her head back, she made a small production of swallowing, and I could see the muscles in her throat working. When her mouth opened again, it was more than evident this woman had just swallowed every fucking drop I had given her.

I had been in love with her before, now I was in total lust. Before, I would usually blow a load, and need to rest for a bit before a second round. Between her pumping fist, and the totally obscene scene I had just watched, my cock had not shrunk an inch.

I started to ease mom back onto her bed, she smiled and shook her head. Reaching out she took my hand and drew me onto the bed with her. Normally when it comes to sex, I tend to dominate; frankly but I've never really given a shit about what she wanted, only what I wanted.

This time I let mom lead me, not that I couldn't have done otherwise, it was just different. I didn't want to dominate her, or for that matter have her dominate me. I wanted to join with her, and that meant doing something I'd never done before...share.

As mom guided me onto the bed and then on my back beside her, she started talking; this time I listened, and what I heard shook me to my core.

"I thought, when your father died, my heart died" mom said softly. "Then, when you started down the same road" she choked as she looked at me "it was like I was dying a second time."

"I prayed every night: she shook her head "and no I never intended for you to hear it." She looked in my eyes, a sense of sadness in hers. "When you started...changing...it was like I had been given new life."

She stretched me out on my back on the bed, her fingers tracing over my body. She drew from my cheeks down to my pectorals, and then slowly traced down to my throbbing cock as it lay sick on my belly from her spit.

"When you started to look at me...it frightened me." Her voice was a whisper now. "I had never had a man look at me like that; not even your father."

She threw one leg over my waist, her small frame literally resting on top of me. My cock was trapped between our bodies, and I could feel her slick wet lips as they slid up and down me.

"You were hard...just like now" she grunted. "You wanted me...just like now." Her body began to gently grind down on me.

"It excited me; it made me feel like a woman." She looked down into my eyes.

Slowly she raised her hips and reached down between us, her small hand gripping my hard cock, raising it up. Her eyes never left mine.

"I know this is wrong; but I can't help myself." She almost moaned, lodging the head of my cock between her engorged lips.

Her hands came down and gripped my chest, she hung over my body like something from a dream, waiting.

"I love you" mom whispered.

I reached up and gripped her slim waist; I could feel her heat kissing just the tip of y cock, God I never wanted a woman like I wanted her right then. When her juices trickled down my shaft, I knew the feeling was mutual.