We Deliver all Things Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Such a contrast with me, Alice thought, always second guessing myself, worrying what people might think. She looked down at herself, seeing her dark wetness, her own slim legs in white stockings, the little cropped cami top with its undone buttons... and suddenly realised, l'm sexy, adorable... and I wear hidden lacy knickers to work. I talk to Jenny and she doesn't know, and I've made love to Alex. He's chosen me. He's chosen... me. He's in my room, putting on stockings...

There were too many things in her head, and Jenny was there again, unbidden but not unwanted. Alice closed her eyes, and slid a finger down to her pussy and felt the slipperiness there. Her other hand crept to a breast, and she discovered her nipple was tight. Ohhh, god... she rubbed her fingers over those soft places of flesh and joined nerves together, her clit and nipples joined in an electric, sizzling jolt.

Somewhere in her trance-like state, she heard a door open.

"Alice?"

She opened her eyes to see Alex, leaning against the door, looking at her.

Ohhhh... Alice gazed at her beautiful man, nude except for long, finely muscled legs in the black stockings, the simple black straps of a garter belt about his waist, and the thick heaviness of his penis hanging down.

"You're... beautiful," she said softly, and it was the only word to describe him. He leaned there, like some cowboy in an old movie, and she couldn't take her eyes off him.

"Hey Doc," he said softly, "do you like what you see?"

As Alice watched him, she saw his cock thicken, hanging heavy between his thighs. There was no doubt about his masculinity, but no doubt about his androgynous beauty, either. She wanted this man inside her very much.

"Come over here, Alice."

As if she had a choice! She stood up from the couch and walked over to him.

Without any prelude, Alex undid the two remaining buttons on Alice's cami top and pushed it back from her shoulders, revealing her slender torso and small breasts. She could have been a slim hipped boy, beautiful in her own androgynous way.

Alex took Alice's hand and led her into the bedroom, and they stood side by side in front of a floor length mirror, gazing at themselves. Alice saw her own studied scrutiny in the glass, and realised she looked a little fierce, or maybe a little short-sighted and couldn't quite see. Was Narcissus short sighted? Was that why he tumbled, looking closer into the water, falling into his own reflection? She smiled at her own speculation.

"Penny for them," said Alex, seeing her internalised smile.

"Ohhh... nothing really. Well... us. I mean, is it?" Alice got tangled up in what she was trying to say, so stopped talking.

"Is it okay to admire yourself, knowing you're hot, knowing people look?" Alex finished her thought.

He turned her sideways, holding her body a little way away from his so they could both see his thickening penis, longer against his thigh now, the head beginning to show as the foreskin crept back. They each looked at themselves in the mirror, at their slim profiles, their long legs clad black and white in their stockings...

...and Alice knew he was right.

"It is okay, isn't it? It's why they sell so much lingerie and skin products. To sell to us narcissists."

She ran her finger, or the mirror Alice did, down his penis, feeling the heat. It thickened some more, and began to stiffen away from his thigh.

"When I see you respond like this," she said, "I wonder if it's me or if it's you, doing this to your lovely cock."

"Does it matter?" he replied, lowering his lips to her throat, his teeth touching her skin in the faintest vampire kiss. He ran two fingers down over the slight mound of her belly, down into the sheath of cloth hiding her mons. His fingers slid between her lips, slippery wet, dipped in quickly then up to her mouth so Alice could taste herself. "Is this because of me, or looking at yourself, Miss Alice?"

She smiled, knowing full well it was both.

"And can you imagine," he added, "Jenny sitting there, watching us?"

"Ohhhh god, yes!" Alice's mind exploded at the trigger, her skin shuddering with goosebumps as a sudden, unexpected thrill shot through her. Her nipples ached with a sudden tightness, and her cunt... her whole being spun into her centre. She grabbed Alex's cock, hard now in a full erection, and placed it between her legs, right up against her cloth covered pussy. She clamped her thighs around him, and bit at his lips in a fast sucking kiss.

"Jesus, my god, what would she taste like?" she managed to say, pushing his mouth away so she could see his eyes when he answered. She needed to know. Would Alex know? Could he tell her?

"I don't know. Honey? Sugar? Something sweet, anyway." Alex fed her imagination, bringing Jenny further into the room, closer to the bed.

"As sweet as me, do you think?" Alice followed him into the fantasy of Jenny's pussy. "Would her nipples be dark, or pink like mine?" She wanted to saturate her mind with images and wicked ideas, the forbidden Jenny now bidden, bringing her into their lust. All of her body, not just her wet luscious pussy.

Alex's mouth was hot around one of Alice's hard little nubs. He dropped to his knees, his hands squeezing her backside. Alice looked at him in the mirror, and imagined Jenny watching. "Ohhh yesss. Surely she'd want to see this!"

"You can ask her on Monday," said Alex, sliding Alice's thong down her legs then resting his nose against her fine pubic hair. "I can smell you."

"Would she smell just as good?" Alice was driven, wanting to know, desperately wanting to know what Jenny would taste like on her tongue. Had Alex fucked her? She didn't know.

"Like liquorice, only better. Can you taste her?" His tongue was dipping into Alice's spread sex, his fingers opening her up, his lips sucking around her clitoris, his mouth hot on her cunt. Had Alex tasted Jenny? Alice was spinning herself into an ecstasy of torment, wanting it yes, wanting it no, wanting Jenny's sex on her lips, her tongue inside Jenny; Jenny's tongue inside her.

Alice held his head to her body with one hand, her other hand pressing against the mirror for balance. She glanced backwards to see if Jenny was watching, but her eyes were glazed, she couldn't quite see. Alex's finger tip pressed up against her anus, her little tight hole. Alice bucked, a quiver in her leg starting up.

Her nipples ached and she arched her back to tighten the thrill in them. The backwards bend of her spine made her breasts disappear, and when she looked in the mirror she saw Alex with a boy in his hands, his mouth right up against the base of his belly, and if she had a cock it would be completely gone from view, sunk deep into Alex's hot mouth.

He sucked hard on her cunt. Alice looked down and saw his shaft, that perfect long cock that she wished were hers, rising up towards her, the black stockings a visual jolt to her brain.

"I need... I need..." She couldn't articulate her need, her high climbing need, her lust for his cock deep inside her. She was helpless, didn't know what to do. Her fingers grasped hopelessly on air, whimpers coming from her throat.

Alex knew what to do. He stood, turned her back to the mirror and lifted her body up, her weight taken in his hands and against the glass. She clung to his neck and wrapped her legs around his back. He bent a little, manoeuvring the tip of his shaft to the centre of her pussy, then pushed upwards.

Alice rose up with the first thrust, then her sex opened up for him, and her hot wetness slid down onto his cock, impaled. "Nnhhhh... ooohhh... fuu...uuck." She slid down to enclose his full length. She couldn't tell where his cock ended and her cunt began.

And when he began to thrust up into her, it was as if her whole body had become her cunt, and there was nothing better in the world than this soft swooning fuck. She clung to him as Alex thrust into her faster. Her back slid against the glass of the mirror, and her skin squeaked on the glass.

"Ahh, Alice, fuuck, Alice." His words came with the same rhythm as his thrusts, and her brain got confused. Was he commanding her to fuck herself? She was momentarily disembodied, as if she was Alex and he was her, but then her clitoral arousal took over, and Alice began to float and rise with the power of his fuck, as his hard male energy overwhelmed her.

Her orgasm began with little begging pants, then it was elusive, further away, and she moaned to catch it back. It built up again, climbing closer; she felt it coming quickly now, like a wave breaking over her. She heard a high scream of ecstasy much nearer, begging, "More, more... fuck me more," and it was her voice calling out to be taken, to be shuddered into delirium. With a long shriek Alice came, the orgasm breaking over her in a long rolling wave.

Alex held her, his shaft rigid and hot inside her belly. He'd not come yet, and was still. Alice was impaled on his cock, her back against the mirror. She whispered in his ear, "Can we go to the bed? I want you to come into me, from behind. Can we do that?"

Alex held the weight of her, his hands on her taut bottom as he carried her into the bedroom. Once by the bed, he bent over and Alice slid off him. She immediately rolled onto her hands and knees, presenting her swollen pussy to him. On her knees like that, her breasts hung down, but even so she was small. She looked at herself, then looked back at Alex.

"Am I like a boy, Alex? Have you ever had a boy?"

"No. And no. Your sweet pussy, Alice, you're all woman." He leaned over her from behind and slipped his long cock in between her lips, entering her tight hole.

She was wet already from their previous fuck, but he'd take her deeper this way.

"Can you lube some more, so I'm really wet." She managed to reach for the drawer in her bedside table, scrabbled in it, and found a bottle.

Alex took it from her, slid half out of her sex, drizzled oil over his shaft till it glistened, then took her.

"Harder," she said quietly. "Fuck me, really hard."

He did. He sank his long cock deep into Alice's hungry pussy, swathing into her in deep steady thrusts, each movement bringing the weight of his body, the hardness of his pubic bone, right up against her centre; and the constant, deep pressure began to build another orgasm within her.

She moaned and pushed back against him, and she felt a faster, more urgent movement from him, as he too began to climb to his own culmination.

"Wait," she whispered, "can you slow yourself, so we come together? I love it, when we do that."

Alex slowed just a little, more a psychological sweetness than anything else, and reached under her body to cup and caress her breasts, knowing the effect tight, rigid nipples had on her arousal.

"Mmmm, that's it," she sighed, her body finding its place in their fuck, finding she didn't have far to go. "Harder now, fuck me harder. You know where to touch me."

He did, and together they began to climb to their peak. Alice uttered a series of high, wordless cries, like a bird; and Alex replied with lower, guttural moans, as if a window had been left open and there was some large beast in the woods at night.

"Mmmm, mmmm, I'm close," Alice cried out, almost in a sense of wonder. Alex, hearing her words, slipped his hands down to the curve of her belly and held her there, as if he could feel the end of his cock moving inside her, and with a silent, open mouthed exhalation, the first jets of his come burst right up inside her.

"Ohhh, ohhh, ohhh," Alice sounded surprised, her wonder ending in her own climax, her pussy clamping and clamping around him, pulling more come from him. He was copious and spilled into her, and his cream ran down her thighs in a long sticky trail.

"Go sideways," he said. "I'm too big, I'll squash you."

He collapsed onto his side, still deep inside Alice, and pulled her body down against his groin, caressing and cupping her belly, her breasts. She placed one of her hands over his, against her left breast, pressing a lace of fingers over his.

"I've got you, lovely boy," she whispered, turning her head to kiss his cheek

"Mmmm," he replied. "Not going anywhere soon."

"No more deliveries?" She teased him, thinking already of Alex delivering another box to her lab.

"Might have something for Jenny," he said, and she heard the mischief in his voice as he said it.

She squeezed her hand over his, over her heart, assuring herself first, before she said it:

"That might be nice, one day. But not today. I want to swap stockings, first."

"In the morning?" Alex suggested, pulling a cover up around them, drowsy already for sleep.

"In the morning," Alice repeated, pushing herself down onto his softening cock, still inside her. She was sure she'd felt a final pulse. She wondered if he'd thought of Jenny, or stockings. Or Jenny in stockings.

Like her literary namesake, Alice was very curious.

© Electricblue66 2022

12