We Find Something New

Story Info
I bring a coworker home to meet my hubby.
4.5k words
4.46
142.7k
35
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1

Erin:

I hope we don't drive you crazy with telling you this story but really it's happened with the both of us, I'm Erin and my husband is Graham. So, we're going to take turns with it.

We live in a medium-sized city in the Midwest and have been married for six years. Since this website caters to people telling about their sexual adventures, I suppose you want to know something about us in that regard.

Well, in that regard, we both have a wonderful, full sex life, though I know Graham's could be 'fuller,' if you know what I mean.

I guess he's not got that 'little blue pill' problem they advertise on television, he's made love to me three times a night sometimes. And, I think he'd like to do it like that just about all the time. Well, I love sex but, well....

The first time I met Graham, it was at a fundraising party for a local pet rescue charity. I sometimes volunteered to help in the kennels and when I spotted him come into the cocktail party and he was alone, I began taking careful note of how he was dressed, who he spoke to, what he drank, all the usual.

Well, not to make too short a story of it, that was the last day we were not together and it only took us about a week before we were madly between each other's legs enjoying our bodies to the fullest. Graham was an attentive and exuberant lover and I was willing and pliant to his every desire.

My hubby is thirty years old, wavy brown hair, six-one, one-eighty or so, nicely firm bod and a cock that I lovingly measured for what he told me was the first time at seven and a half and just over five inches around. As I said, the nicest thing about his cock is that he can be hard through at least three times in one night, he's got a sixteen-year old cock. Oh, and it's shaved, I do it for him.

Now, I'm just-turned thirty, ash blond hair, medium length, five-five, one seventeen, thirty-four, twenty-two, thirty-six. Oh, and the thirty-fours are B-cup filled to the brim. You'd like them, they're really firm and nice, rounded and tipped with small pink nipples that I adore being sucked. If I'm really horny, I've had orgasms just from my boobs being sucked. Like Graham, I'm bare below.

So, that's us. The other person in this little tale is Greta, a young woman I work with, who is from Denmark. She married an American she met when she was here on holiday about three years ago, they've been married for just over two years now. I've known her now for over a year and a half and we've become pretty good office-buddies.

I suppose I should also tell you about Greta. She's twenty-seven, five-five, blond with the complexion you dream of with Scandinavian women, nice, curvy figure and breasts, I think, just a little larger than mine with nice round pink nipples which pop up in the center and her pussy's bare, too. You'll see how I know this shortly.

Greta is a very pretty woman, really beautiful, actually, and she's down-to-earth and charming as well. As I said, we've become good friends and would often eat lunch together at my desk or, if the weather was nice, at a table outside. It was an afternoon like that which began this adventure.

"You've told me your Graham is a good man in bed with you, you are so lucky, Erin," she said wistfully.

"Oh, he's better than good, I guess. Getting enough sex is not a problem I have at home."

"I wish this was so with my home. Once a month, maybe. Only if I make myself naked or wear something, you know, small."

"Once a month? You've been married, what, two years now?"

"Yes, it's so, it was more right at first but then..."

"But when you have sex, it's pretty good, he gives you a few orgasms?" I asked her.

"He just pokes it in once a month and gets finished and goes to watch his golf on television. I lay there with my fingers. Oh, I'm sorry, I shouldn't say that to you."

"Sounds like you need my honey. We have sex almost every night and he wants more on the weekends, usually three, four times on Saturday and Sunday when we have more time. I could see if he wants to take care of you, too, Greta, I'm sure he'd love to."

I really said it kiddingly but you know how that goes sometimes with someone when it's not their native language.

"You would not mind this? Lending to me for my needs, he has extra, uh, sex power to give?"

"Well, I...I. Do you really mean to, like borrow him to make you happy in bed?"

"Oh, not if it upsets you? I know this happens in Denmark some but here, well, I don't think so much. I would not want you angry with me, you are my friend."

I was trying to suppress a laugh but at the same time, treat her situation with respect, I knew it must really be bothering her. It would me.

"I can ask Graham if he would like to be helpful to you if you wish; I'm sure he'll be as helpful as he can," I told her and with her agreement, I went home after work to talk with hubby.

Graham:

Well, I'm learning to never think that life is predictable or that it's routine or that you've got it all figured out. I had another lesson in that when Erin came home that evening and we were having a glass of wine as dinner cooked.

"You know my Danish friend, Greta, at work? You've met her."

"Oh, hon, how could I ever forget Greta, those legs and that long blond hair. Oh, and those pink, pink lips."

"Yes, yes, down, boy. Oh, I don't know if I dare tell you what we talked about at lunch today?"

"Sure, I bet she wants you to share me with her, she just covets my cock. Right?" I asked sassily as I slipped my hand up under her skirt.

"Shit, are you reading my mind?"

"Now, you're kidding me, so what did you two talk about. I'll be quiet."

"No, that's exactly what we talked about. She asked me if you could give her the attention that she's not getting at home."

"Okay, I promise I won't joke any more. What did you two talk about? Is her health okay?"

"No, she gets a fuck about once a month and then just a slam-bam job and he has no interest in changing that. I told her about you, how, as much as I just love sex, that you can always go for more and, well, I guess in Denmark, they do some husband-swapping or whatever. So, she asked. What do you think of that?"

"You're not putting me on, are you? Come on, she's gorgeous. They've been married two, three years, that's all. You just want to get me going."

"No, I'm serious. She's not getting sex but once a month and then he's gone as soon as he cums."

"Well, that's pretty shitty. What's wrong with these Danish men?" I asked.

"Well, he's American for one," she told me as I grimaced and she went on, "Just isn't interested in keeping his wife happy. I told her how you were, keeping me as happy as I could possibly want, then wanting even more. I was joking with her, really, but she asked. In all seriousness, she asked if maybe she could kind of borrow some spare, well, spare capacity, I guess you might call it. I said I'd ask you."

"And, you wouldn't mind?"

"Look, hon, I'm getting all I want, even maybe a bit more. She is beautiful and I know you'd jump at the chance and, well, I love you, hon, it would be my chance to fix you up with a spectacular babe. And a hell of a horny one. Every guy's dream, right? That's how much I love you."

"My head's spinning from all this, it's just like a movie, a fantasy movie."

"But it's real, Graham, she's a real woman, you've seen her."

"You don't have to talk me into it. Sure, I mean what guy wouldn't?"

So, that pretty much ended the discussion of my taking a friend of my wife's as an on-the-side girlfriend. Incredible, right. Don't even tell me, I know you're jealous. I would be, too.

I left the details up to Erin, I knew she would do it all and I'd just try to be around at the right time with my trusty hard-on.

Erin:

I knew that the one thing that was predictable about my sweet husband was his cock. It is always ready. I've talked with a few women about their sex lives and I've never heard of any guy like my Graham. Well, I knew I was lots luckier than Greta with her mate, the mate that almost never mates.

So, the next day at lunch, I told her of my talk with Graham.

"Well, if you're serious about it, I talked with my always-horny husband and he has graciously consented to take care of whatever physical needs and comfort you desire. I rather thought he would."

"Oh, and, you, Erin, you are okay for this? For your man and for me to have some sex fun, to um, make me a happy woman again?"

I giggled a bit but told her, "Yes, it's fine with me. Now, how do we go about arranging this?"

"This is all with your permission, your knowledge, not behind your back so I think you should be there when we do this, maybe even have some fun, too? I would like that you know."

"It might spice things up a little, yes, just add a little something," I replied but I was also wondering what Greta looked like naked and how she might be in the bedroom. I've never gotten to see another woman in action and, well, even, seen my own husband with another woman. Here I was eating my lunch as my panties were getting wet.

"Well, my husband, Toby, goes on a business trip and will be gone Thursday night. Maybe that day, maybe after work, is that too soon?"

"Not for Graham, I'm sure. Why not plan on spending the night," I told her and we set it for Thursday after work. Well, you know what Graham thought, I needn't say.

So on Thursday, over lunch, Greta asked me, "Is your Graham taking his vitamins for this very horny Danish woman who wants his cock? Why you call it a rooster chicken I don't know but it's funny."

"Yes, his 'rooster-chicken' I'm sure is quite ready. He told me this morning that he was really excited about it."

"He is one of two who is excited about it. I wish my own man was interested, I am very attractive woman, very, um, with passion, you know, wanting sex happiness and your man is sweet to give it to me."

"Oh, he'll give it to you, I'm sure, Greta, you both seem excited and, well, I am, too."

"So, you will be joining in with us, I like women as well, you know."

"Um, well, I didn't really know that, um, it's something...well, we'll see."

Well, well. She really did kind of say...well, did she?

So, we went back to work, then she followed me home after and when we got there, Graham's car was already in the garage. Ah, that's my Graham.

"Come in, Greta, he's already here."

"Oh, he is eager, not like my husband, that's good, yes," she said as she carried in her overnight bag.

"Oh, he's eager, all right," I say as we went in the front door. "We're home," I called out.

We walked into the great room and Graham came out from the kitchen and kissed me hello.

"You remember Greta?" I asked him.

"Oh, once I met Greta I could never forget her after that. Can I get us all some wine?"

My hubby poured us some wine as I had Greta sit on the sofa while I sat across.

Graham brought us the wine and sat next to Greta.

"I suppose I should welcome you properly to our home, Greta," he said as he put his arm around her and kissed her, leaning her back as her arms pulled him to her.

They kissed for a minute, then he sat back up.

Then, Greta said, "Do we start with you taking my clothes off, maybe both of you?" and stood up.

I looked at Graham and he smiled so we both started undressing Greta starting with her blouse which I began unbuttoning, then he slid it off her shoulders and put it on the sofa. He was behind her so I saw her bra loosen and I slid it off her arms as Graham's hands reached around and cupped her full, firm breasts.

She was gorgeous. Her breasts were full and round, perfectly formed with medium-sized light pink nipples which were erect and delicious-looking. My hubby was already feeling them as I knelt down and unbuttoned the waist of her skirt and unzipped it so it fell to the floor.

She had on a very small white thong, a pair of thigh-high stockings and heels. She lifted a foot and I slid off her shoe and rolled down her stocking, then did the other.

The front of her thong was wet, it was obvious that she was excited about having sex in a way that was not only new but much bolder and daring than she was accustomed to.

I reached up and pulled her thong down to the floor and she stepped out of it as Graham came around to embrace her and kiss her as he slid his hands down on her butt pulling her close.

They kissed for a few minutes, then he suggested that we all go back to our bedroom so he led the way holding her hand as I watched her perfectly lovely butt swing back and forth down the hallway. She as so sexy.

*

Chapter 2

Graham:

I don't know how I ever became so fortunate to be leading such a gorgeous woman into my bedroom for a night of sex with her as my own wife accompanied us both. What a fairy tale, for sure.

"I am so excited to see you, Graham, what you look like under your clothes. Then we will be making love so nicely with Erin here to help us," she said with me not quite knowing exactly what she meant. But, so what?

As soon as we were all in our bedroom, she turned to us and said, "I would like now to undress you both and begin with you, Erin, you were so nice to give me your husband to help make me a happy woman, so I thank you," and she began taking my wife's clothes off.

She got her blouse and bra off then leaned over and kissed Erin's breasts and sucked each nipple as I watched, my cock gaining length and girth with every moment. Then, she knelt down and pulled off Erin's shoes and stockings, then loosened and removed her skirt, taking it off, leaving her in a pair of string bikini panties that were wet in their tiny crotch.

Greta then pulled her panties down as Erin stepped out of them and kicked them away. I watched as Greta, holding her hips, leaned forward and kissed my wife's wet slit, then licked up and down on it. Erin's hands went down and held her head at her crotch, she must be enjoying it, I guessed.

Then, she stood up and embraced my wife and kissed her, their naked bodies tight together, both women's hands roaming each other's backs and butts, they were super-hot to watch.

When they separated, Greta asked if she could use the bathroom since she hadn't peed since before she left the office. So, when she went in our bathroom, Erin asked me, rather sheepishly, "Um, do you think...um, well, I've never done any lesbian stuff and, well, we were kissing and feeling each other. It was pretty exciting, actually. Do you think...would you be okay with it if she and I kind of did some things together, to each other. I want you, too, of course."

I stopped her and told her, "Hon, she's a hot, sexy woman, all curves, and, look, I can't blame you for being attracted. No, I'm not threatened at all, in fact, I think I'd like to watch you eat each other out."

Well, I got quite a big, naked hug and kiss which Greta saw when she came back.

"I see you two have started without me, how nice," she said, "Now it's your turn for undressing, Graham," and she began with my shirt which Erin helped pull off from the back. Greta leaned forward and sucked each of my nipples as I fondled her wonderful breasts, then she knelt down and loosened my belt and pants and slid them to the floor as she pulled my shoes and pants off, then my socks.

My boxers, of course, were flared out in front which she took quick note of.

"My, look, so happy it is to see me. Let's see it," she said delightedly as she pulled my boxers to the floor.

"Oh, yes, Erin was so right. I will be enjoying this very much," she told me, holding it in her hand, squeezing ever so gently.

Then her head dropped forward as her soft pink lips slid wetly over the crown and down the shaft to begin sucking me.

I just couldn't imagine what was wrong with her husband, she was stunning, first of all, second, oh, she was sucking me like an angel. As good as Erin was on my cock, Greta may even be better.

I took her into bed and began kissing her as I dropped my hand down between her legs to rub along her wet furrow. Out the corner of my eye, I saw Erin getting into our bed on the other side and she bent over to suck her breast on the other side.

Well, well, my bisexual wife, I never knew.

Greta had her hand wrapped around my cock moving it back and forth as I moved down to kiss and suck her other breast. When I did, Erin moved up to kiss her mouth as they both felt each other's breasts as I moved further down kissing along her stomach as she widened for me.

Erin:

I just couldn't get over how I was so attracted to Greta. I was mainly kissing her and feeling and sucking her breasts but, inside, secretly, so far, I really was drawn to her pussy, I wanted to lick and tongue her pussy until he orgasmed. I was amazed that all this new sexual lust was welling up inside me, lust for another female body.

Graham was now where I longed to be, with his face now buried in Greta's wonderful pussy as he licked up and down in her abundant wetness.

"Oh, so wonderful, it feels so wonderful. Oh, my pussy is so happy now. Thank you, Erin, thank you, Graham, oh, your tongue, mmm, oh, yes, this is what I want, this is what I need. Suck my titties, Erin, so nice. Yes," she moaned.

I moved my lips to her nipple and began sucking, running my tongue around the hard center as I felt her body begin to quake.

"Oh, I am cumming, yes, oh, OH, OH, AYYE, AYYE, AYYE, uh, umm, mmm, mmm, oh, wonderful, so good you are, Graham, oh, thank you," she groaned in ecstasy.

My husband got right up and plunged his cock straight into her and began fucking her as she lifted her legs high taking him deep.

"Oh, yes, oh, this is what I want, yes, fuck me, fuck me so good," she cried.

Greta had my head nestled in her arm as I sucked, my hand circling on her stomach, soothing her as Graham gave her his all.

"I can't believe you aren't getting this every day, Greta, you are so beautiful and, well, very hot, very sexy. You sure turn me on."

"Oh, thank you, you are turning me on so much, too, the both of you. I am already feeling like another orgasm. It is so good, this we are doing, I haven't have feelings like this in, oh, years, now."

I felt her hand reach down to my middle so I raised a leg and she put it between my legs and began to rub in my copious wetness. I knew it was a female hand and didn't care, even more, I wanted that female hand to put a finger, even two up into me.

So, I moved my lips up to her lips and began tonguing her mouth as I felt her finger start to push up into me. I moved just enough to allow her to put her finger all the way inside me and begin stroking it in and out as I tongue-fucked her mouth with the same cadence.

Graham:

My wife's friend from work was simply a wonder to fuck. I couldn't imagine what kind of husband she must have that lets her body lay fallow when she's so beautiful and sexy. Greta is just what you think of when you dream of a sexy Scandinavian woman. And she's not cold in bed, not in the least. She's moving under me, obviously greatly enjoying my presence inside her body, she's adding to our pleasure quite nicely.

So, she's one hell of a surprise.

The other surprise is my wonderful wife of six years. I thought I knew her as well as a husband can know a wife and here she is making out with a woman, something she's never hinted at in the time we've known each other. And, I suspect that she's got even more plans for Greta who, it seems, is bisexual. Well, I suppose Erin is as well. Who knew?

Now, I'm not in the least jealous, in fact, as I kneel between Greta's legs enjoying her with my cock, I'm also greatly enjoying watching the two of them get it on. Yes, I've watched some girl-on-girl porn, especially the college dorm stuff where the girls are real instead of actresses, and I find it pretty hot.

So, watching these two is also keeping my cock hard and, really, I can't wait for them to get totally together to do whatever it is that they want to do together. Even thinking about it was keeping me so horny.

12