We Got Caught

Story Info
Sex with Son and friend.
2k words
4.36
35.4k
61
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is an incest story...

I finished my housework right before lunch and I was bored and not embarrassed to say it, I was horny as all hell. Here it was, a Saturday morning with my 20 year old son, Rick, away for the week and and my 19 year old daughter, Jessie, who had a sleepover last night and who called me late last night and told me she wouldn't be home until late tomorrow night. I was going to be alone for the rest of the weekend. I had a cup of coffee and decided to call a close friend of mine, Dee to see if she wanted to come over for a visit.

I dialed her number and after a couple of rings, the phone was picked up...

"Hello, Dee?"

"Hello, yes...Luisa, is that you?"

"Yes. How have you been?"

"I'm fine, bored but fine. My husband is out of town and I'm here all alone and you?"

"Like you fine but bored. Hey, why don't you come over? I'm here all alone for the weekend and we haven't seen each other in awhile, we can catch up."

"Sounds like fun. Give me an hour."

"Look, since we will be single for the weekend, why not stay over?"

"That's a terrific idea. I'll pack a couple of things."

"No need to. We are the same size and you can wear something of mine if you want."

"Sounds good Luisa. See you soon. Bye."

"Bye Dee."

I got the place in order and by the time I was done the doorbell rang. I opened the door and there was my good friend Dee. I invited her in and as soon as she came in we hugged and kissed, just like the old days. She had always been a conservative dresser but today she looked fabulous in denim short shorts with a white tank top and clearly no bra as her nipples were straining to be free.

"Boy Dee, have I missed you. It's been awhile. You look terrific."

"Thank you. You look pretty good yourself. I missed you too...much too long since we got together."

We went inside to the kitchen and had some coffee and talked.

"So Dee, what's new?"

"Nothing Luisa. My life is boring. I do the same fucking things every day. I need a change."

"You know Dee, I was thinking the same fucking thing. At least you have a husband and can get laid."

"Laid? Are you kidding me. All he does is work, eat and sleep. He's away now. If it wasn't for me watching porn and masturbating when I can, my cunt would whither up." We both laughed.

"I wish I had some cock or even pussy. What about you?"

"Me? I would die for a cock or some pussy too...want the job?" As we laughed.

We finished our coffee and I got up to pour another cup for us. As I was pouring the coffee I felt a hand on my shoulder and turned around. Dee was right there and staring at me. Then she kissed me, a deep sensual kiss. I didn't pull back and returned her kiss, slipping my tongue into her mouth. After a couple of minutes I pulled back..."What was that about Dee?"

"I needed that Luisa. I was hoping you would like it and maybe...well you said you wouldn't mind some pussy."

I pulled her to me and this time I kissed her. My hands roamed over her back and pulled her to me. "God Dee, I never knew."

"Luisa, I have always wanted you. I had many a dream about us and I hope you want me."

"Why don't we go upstairs?"

We went upstairs to my bedroom. As soon as we got inside I pulled Dee to me and hugged her and kissed her and then whispered to her, "I want you to stay the weekend. I want to make love to you."

We stopped kissing and she whispered back, "I would love to spend the weekend with you Luisa. You are making my dreams come through."

I slipped her top off and her nipples were already hard and her tits felt so nice in my hands. She slid her shorts off and I got to look at all of her, including her smooth pussy. I removed my clothes and we were now both naked. My trimmed pussy was being looked at by my good friend and my body tingled with anticipation.

We got on the bed and hugged and kissed, our hands all over each other. We were both moaning in pleasure.

I don't know how long we played with each other but we both had multiple orgasms and were spent.

"Dee, you are terrific. We should do this more often."

"You were too. I agree...this was the best fucking sex I've had in a long time. You made my dreams a reality."

"We should do this more often."

"I agree Dee. Your place or mine?"

"That's the best offer I've had in a long time."

"Let's take a shower then we go downstairs for a snack then we can sit by the pool."

"Lead the way Luisa."

The shower was fantastic. Hot water cascading over our bodies as we played with each other. I never enjoyed lathering up somebody as I did with Dee. By the time we finished our shower I was super horny. We finally got out and dried off and went downstairs without bothering to put anything on.

We had some snacks and headed out to the pool. The sun was strong and the temperature was high as we took the sun.

We chatted a bit and caught up and then I said, "Did I mention to you how big my son Rick is?"

"No. How tall is he?"

I laughed and replied, "Not tall Dee...I meant he has a big cock."

"How do you know?"

"He was showering one night and he didn't have a towel and he called me to bring him one. When I did, I got a good luck at his manhood. It was nice sized too...he must have been jerking off because it looked like it was almost erect."

"So, would you Luisa?"

"Fuck him? In a heartbeat Dee."

We both laughed...

"So Luisa, how are you going to get his big cock in your cunt?"

"I don't know...any suggestions?"

Laughing, she said, "I have a few ideas that would work."

"Tell me Dee."

"I will on one condition."

"What's that?"

"He fucks me too."

"Hmmm....ok, now tell me."

"One way is to just sneak into his bedroom one night when he is sleeping and give him a blow job...that will wake him up and then you can let him fuck you."

She continued, "Another way is to get him in the pool with you and hug and kiss him and tell him you want him to fuck you."

Then she said, "Or, you can let him catch us having sex and tell him to join us and he can fuck both of us."

I smiled and said, "I like the last idea Dee."

We laughed and took a dip in the pool, enjoying each other's body as we cooled off.

By now it was dinner time and we headed inside when I suggested we go out to eat.

We put on shorts and tops without panties or bras and went out to a restaurant. The food was good as were the looks we got from the men.

By the time we got home we were both horny as hell and went right upstairs. I never noticed that the phone was blinking that there was a message.

We quickly undressed and started devouring each other. The sex was incredible and lasted the whole night. Dee even showed me how to squirt which was amazing.

I don't remember the time it was but it was the middle of the night and Dee and I were in 69 and eating each other when I looked up and there was my son standing in the doorway. I jumped up as he said, "Mom, what the fuck is going on?"

I yelled out as I got up, "What the hell are you doing home?"

"I left you a message that things changed and I was on my way home tonight. What are you doing?"

"I can explain." I had him sit down as Dee covered up but stayed in the bed. I never bothered to cover up.

"Rick, my friend Dee and I were enjoying each other."

"But mom, you're a lesbian?"

"No son, but I enjoy women too and Dee and I have been friends for years and we were both bored and lonely so we just wanted to get together to relax."

As he sat there, I continued, "You know son, you're an adult and if you want to and I hope you do, Dee and I would like you to join us."

"You want me to join the two of you, now?"

"Yes hon...if you like. We would like that."

As we talked, Dee uncovered herself a bit, her tits on full display and smiled at my son.

"Come on and join us. Your mom and I would like that very much...I'm sure we can make it enjoyable for you."

He looked at me and then Dee and me again as I said to him, "Son, mommy wants you...now and whenever you want."

Dee added, "You can have me as well, whenever you want."

I watched as Rick stood up and started to remove his shirt, then jeans and finally his shorts. Dee and I were fixated on seeing his big cock which was getting erect very quickly. He eased himself onto the bed and got in the middle of us. Dee and I wasted no time in attacking my son's body.

I gave him a big kiss as my tits pressed I to his naked chest. Surprisingly, he eagerly returned my kiss like it was natural. Then he turned to Dee and kissed her. In a few minutes he found a rhythm going from me to Dee and was pleasing both of us.

He needed no coaxing and after awhile I spread my legs and told my son to get his cock in my cunt. He smiled as he pushed his big hardon Into his mother's cunt. It was tight and it felt great when he started thrusting his cock in and out of me. I kept moaning and pulling him to me as he was fucking me.

Suddenly, he pulled out his cock which was glistening with my juices and slipped it in Dee's cunt. Once his cock was fully inside her, he started fucking her. I encouraged him to fuck her harder and he did. After a few minutes he said he was going to cum and pulled out his cock and with a few jerks shot out streams of cum on our tits and faces.

That was the first of many times my son fucked us that night. Finally, he even started shooting his cum into our cunts and for me, his warm nectar felt great inside me.

That night my son became our lover, something that none of us regretted.

For the rest of the weekend we did nothing but have sex and enjoy each other. We made plans to get together on a regular basis and keeping it all to ourselves.

Before the weekend was over, the topic of Jessie came up. Rick wanted to know if she is going to join us. I told him that there were no plans to include her then Dee said, "Luisa, I think she should be included. We can get her involved similar to what happened with Rick."

I looked at Rick and said, "Rick, what do you think?"

Rick replied, "Well, to be honest mom, I would love to fuck my sister. So yes, get her involved."

I told them that I would try to get her into our group. Dee and Rick had big smiles on their faces.