We Met Online

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We got up and showered together, again washing each other thoroughly. When we were clean, Sara kneeled before me. "This is where I belong Master, on my knees before you. It makes my pussy so wet to serve you. May I please suck your cock?"

"Yes my slut, you may."

She then started to worship my cock and balls. There really is no other word to describe it, like giving me pleasure was her sole purpose in life. Looking down at her, our eyes communicating without words. I knew this was right.

"Master, please turn around so I can lick your asshole."

I turned and bent slightly to make my ass more accessible, my hands on the wall of the shower. Sara used both hands to spread my cheeks. My ass was quite clean since she had washed it thoroughly earlier, probably knowing she was going to do this. She started with light quick licks with the tip of her tongue, teasing it. Then started long licks, going deeper and moaning like she was enjoying it as much as I was. Pushing her face in deep, she started to fuck my asshole with her tongue.

The pleasure doubled when she reached around to stroke my cock as she tongued my asshole. My cock was dribbling precum as she pleasured me front and back. As if sensing my release she turned my hips so she could again suck my cock. It took only a couple of minutes for my balls to release all their cum into her mouth. Sara sucked hard on my cockhead while stroking my shaft as she drank my cum. She purred like a contented cat that got the cream. In a way, she was. When I was too sensitive to continue, I pulled her up by the shoulders into a tight hug. I could taste the remnants of my cum on her tongue as we kissed deeply but I didn't care.

That was pretty much how we spent our time together. We just enjoyed being together, whether hanging out doing nothing, sightseeing, having loving sex or being crazy kinky. It was all good, it felt right. That's why I asked her to move in with me so we could be together all the time. She agreed but had a lot to do to make it happen. Many loose ends to tie up at home before she could move and we could be together.

That time is approaching quickly and I can't wait. Maybe I will write again to update you on our further adventures.

12