We Need a Man in the House

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was all right, I thought, Carol would take care of me, too. There had been many times in the past where I had considered sharing her affection—as long as she was good to me. I knew, deep down, that I was unable to satisfy her, that my little guy was not up to the task of arousing the kind of passion that Ron was obviously doing. Also, I had many thoughts about her with other, bigger, more virile men. Some nights I even masturbated fantasizing about some he-man taking her in the way she deserved. Now, it was apparent that my fantasies, as well as hers, were coming true.

As I thought about my girl being ravished by the muscular Ron I felt a searing of lust tear through my veins. Obviously, I enjoyed the position I was in, dressing up as a maid and becoming a cuckold as well as a servant to the two of them.

Preparing myself for Carol's eventual arrival, I put on a beautiful, floor length, red satiny nightgown. A matching pair of red panties accompanied the outfit. Spotting Carol's favorite perfume, I sprinkled a little on my neck before slipping into bed. My thoughts drifted to the two perfect creatures in the next room uniting in heavenly bliss. Lost in a layer of lust, I envisioned Carol's voluptuous body hovering over Ron's sculpted one, impaled on what must be an awesome, massive tool. Picturing the two of them, my tiny member rose to it's fullest under the soft folds of the gown. The little guy was so excited thinking about a real man with a real woman.

After what seemed like hours, Carol finally made her way to my room. The night lamp was on and as she entered I could see her flushed, contented face. Her hair was tousled in that 'I've just been fucked royal-look' and her eyes were filled with a satisfaction—a deep contentment that I could never give her even on my best day. Of course, my best day was always with my tongue because whenever I was allowed the privilege of entering her I never lasted long, a few strokes at most, so she never achieved climax that way. My problem, besides being cursed with a miniscule weapon, was that the exquisite sensation of being in that velvety snatch was so incredible that I had no control over my little guy. After entering the heaven between her legs with a few mighty thrusts, I finished all too quickly.

As Carol approached, I noticed that her naked body glistened with the perspiration of their coupling. With a wicked smile on her face, she wiggled in a sexy manner to the dresser, swaying that delicious derriere like a professional stripper. Pawing around inside the drawer, she found what she wanted. Making sure I was watching, she strapped on a black, lacy bra that pushed up her already full breasts and made them seem larger.

The reverse strip tease made my throat constrict. I had a hard time swallowing.

Next she slipped into a pair of crotchless, sexy, matching panties.

Turning so I could see every curve, every sensual part of her awesome body, she walked towards me. Slowly, seductively, she pulled the sheet down. A smug smile appeared as she approved of my attire.

"Very good, Donnie," she said. "You're catching on. I told Ron that you were a quick learner and that you would be a good girl."

Not wasting another second, Carol swung one leg over my head and slowly lowered her treasure to my eager, waiting mouth. My tongue rose to meet the object of my devotion. A loud groan of desire escaped my throat.

There was absolutely nothing I loved more than feasting between her legs, at her delicious pussy. I was born to worship her.

As I licked I tasted something different. Strange juices oozed from her blessed fount. The feel was almost salty, creamier and more plentiful.

"Drink up, Donnie," she gasped, as my tongue and mouth worked their magic. "Don't you dare waste one drop."

Even though I knew what they were doing, for some reason I didn't consider the end result of their coupling. Running the liquids across my tongue I suddenly recognized what the strange liquid was.

Ron. Mixed with Carol's juices was Ron's thick, manly sperm.

The humiliating act of cleaning my girlfriend after she made love with someone else weighed heavily on me. The act put me in a rather precarious position, especially between the two of them.

As I continued my adorations, a slow transition occurred. The deed began to feel natural—good even, as though it was supposed to be this way.

With no further guilt, I obeyed her, actually relishing in the debasement. Besides, after the last couple of days, I was too far-gone now. And after all, I always did what Carol told me to do.

Becoming the good supplicant, I licked eagerly, drinking the gooey stuff and swallowing like a greedy pig. All of it. And there was so much.

When the juices stopped flowing she shifted slightly so my tongue could work its magic on her clit. Greedily, I sucked and nibbled, the way she liked it, until she finally climaxed.

"Oh Donnie, that was wonderful! We're going to have so much fun together." As I continued my loving adorations at her delicious pussy I recognized that she didn't mean just what she and I did. She meant what the three of us did. Rolling around in the back of my mind I realized what that meant. Two would enjoy the fruits and pleasures of wonderful lovemaking and one of us would be used for cleanup duties.

Carol stood up and removed her panties. Pulling the nightgown from my cock she saw it standing there, hard and proud.

"Now for your special treat," she said.

Once again, she sat over me, this time facing my feet. In a total state of awe, I watched in fascination as her beautiful butt lowered to my eager and receptive mouth. Early in our relationship she had trained me to achieve orgasm while kissing her luscious behind. Happily, I was a willing and enthusiastic student, and turned into a true devotee. There was nothing I adored more than her gorgeous ass. It seemed so right—worshipping the perfect object of my devotion.

With the discarded panties in her hand, Carol grabbed my tiny cock and slowly ran the fabric up and down the shaft. The sensation of the soft fabric sent shivers through me. Guided by my reaction, she encased the entire length in the panties. Slowly, as my tongue sought entrance to that forbidden hole, she pumped my little guy. Short waves of ecstasy shot through me. My tongue burrowed as deeply as it could into her nether region.

Drowning in the lust she created, I thought I heard the door open but I was too lost in the corruption of the moment to care. Grunting like a perverted freak I slobbered into her asshole, licking and mouthing like I was starving. Surrendering to her in this debasing way was too much and within moments I exploded, my cock erupting violently into the pleasant fabric.

It was heaven!

Drifting down from the rapturous sensation, I felt her wipe the shrinking member clean, leaving the drenched panties wrapped around my miniscule, satisfied member.

As I drifted into a deep slumber, erotic, tantalizing dreams filled the night.

The first dream was watching Ron and Carol together.

The next fantasy was feasting at Carol's delicious pussy, especially after it was filled with Ron's manly sperm.

The last dream was revealing. In it, I became Ron's girl.

Needless to say, I awoke with a smile on my face, licking my lips as the last vestiges of the dreams from the night before faded. The taste of Carol and Ron's juices lingered on my lips.

It was at this point that I realized that I would do anything for Carol. Even if it meant serving Ron.

Recalling the dream from the night before, I wondered if I would serve Ron because of my love for Carol or for another reason.

Did some part of me want to be Ron's girl?

The reason didn't really matter to me. The only question on the horizon was how far this game would go. How far were they willing to take this bizarre relationship? And, more importantly, how far would I have to go to fulfill my part?

Nothing mattered. As long as Carol allowed me precious moments with my tongue between her thighs, I knew I would do whatever they wanted.

Getting prepared for the day, I bathed in scented water and threw on a sheer nightgown. After touching up my makeup, not as much as the night before, I went to the kitchen for something to eat. Checking the refrigerator, I thought I should watch my figure so I selected a grapefruit.

Carol left a note by some pills. It read that I needed to take four a day. Swallowing the group, I wondered what they were. Resigned to follow her orders, I set aside any concerns—anything she wanted. The question was, would I do anything Ron wanted?

Finishing the fruit, I tidied up a bit, making sure the kitchen was spotless. In the bathroom, I emptied the hamper and carried the dirty clothes to the laundry room.

One of my greatest pleasures was washing Carol's clothes, especially her deliciously scented underwear. She didn't know about the times I spent smelling her odors, licking her juices from the soft fabric.

As I passed the master bedroom with the laundry basket in hand, I decided I might as well check to see if Ron had anything that needed washing, too.

Carol had left early and from the sounds in the bathroom, I assumed Ron was taking a shower. Glancing around my old room I noticed various articles of clothes tossed around on the floor. Sighing like an overworked maid, I picked up his soiled garments.

In the laundry room I sighed as I went about my duties. Naturally, I did Carol's intimacies by hand, filling the sink with a mixture of special soap and mild perfume. One of my quirks was that I couldn't help inhaling the sweet fragrance first, licking the crotch for a final taste of her juices before rinsing them in the water and washing them away. As I licked the panties on top, I tasted something different. There was a crusty residue that had the same texture as last night. To my surprise, I recognized the flavor. It was Ron's residue. Instead of being repulsed at savoring Ron's sperm, I found the exotic mixture fueled an erotic desire that continued to develop in me.

As I loaded Ron's stuff I noticed that his underwear seemed so masculine, not anything like the frilly things I wore.

Not for the first time I speculated about how masterful he was, how strong, how handsome. The only thing I could do was treat his underwear with the proper respect they deserved.

After finishing my chores, I felt tired so I parked myself down in the warm sun. A flowery see-through robe, pink panties and nylons were my only attire. After I closed my eyes, dreams of Carol and Ron filled my mind. Strangely, I wasn't sure any more which one I admired more.

"Well, don't you look pretty, Donnie boy? Or should I say, Donnie girl?" Peering through the bright sunshine I spotted Sam, a tall, burly, black man who cleaned my pool. Sam had always looked down at me. Obviously he didn't care for the way I treated him. To me, in my mind, a pool cleaner was a lackey, a man who had no real skills.

Clad in my feminine attire, I no longer felt like the haughty employer. A knowing look spread across his face and he gazed at my bizarre apparel, definitely enjoying my current predicament.

Turning beet red and too embarrassed to move, I sat in my chair like a deer caught in the headlights. Wanting to flee but afraid to move, I remained motionless as he placed his big paw on my shoulder.

"I always figured you were a little girlie, so small and so fragile." His hand caressed my shoulder and moved down. "Yes ma'am, you do make a pretty girl." Needless to say, I was mortified by the situation I found myself in. Sam had no problem taking advantage of my hesitation. His hand crept under my robe and his fingers found my nipple. Squeezing sharply, I was surprised when the nipple hardened, becoming aroused.

"You want to see what Sam has got for you, honey?" Gasping at my reaction to his masterful touches, I was further surprised when he unzipped his tight jeans and revealed a massive, black cock.

"You see this, missy? It's something all you white girls want. You've heard the stories. It's nice and big, just how you like them. Come give Sam a big kiss with those red lips of yours."

The lipstick I applied this morning was working against me now. He wasn't talking about a mouth to mouth kiss. He wanted me to wrap my lips around that huge shaft! After the nights of fantasizing about Ron and his mighty weapon I had to admit I had more than one thought about paying homage to a magnificent weapon like his.

Almost hypnotized by his mesmerizing eyes, I leaned forward, guided along by his strong hand.

"You want to kiss me don't you, Donnie girl? You want to taste my man-sized cock with your pretty little lips, don't you?" Dressed as I was, it was difficult resisting his overpowering strength.

As he neared, I glanced again at the impending beast approaching. The size of his organ was gigantic! There was no way I could ever fit that mammoth monstrosity into my mouth! Despite my reservations, my tongue touched the top of my lip.

Gasping at the size of that huge appendage he took advantage of the opening and pushed the mighty weapon into my gaping mouth. Licking slightly, I moistened the prick, creating a smoother surface for his lunging. My mouth sucked at the same time causing a nice vacuum for his pleasure.

Avoiding the repercussions of my act, I fantasized that I was Carol, kneeling before her master, Ron, gazing up at his powerful, brawny body. With this image encased in my mind, I grabbed Sam's balls with my hand and tenderly stroked them in unison to the sucking and penetrating that was going on.

Only by believing I was Carol and he was Ron was I able to accept what I was doing. Picturing Ron towering above me, succumbing to his mastery, I humbly performed the task before me. It seemed right.

"What's going on here?" The voice that barked out was Ron's. Sam grabbed the back of my head and continued his constant ramming. The humiliation was too great!

Caught in a cock-sucking act by Ron, how could I ever live this down?

How could I let Ron see me this way? What would he think of me?

Because of Sam's pressure and insistence I kept on sucking, allowing the embarrassing display to continue. Sam answered Ron very coolly.

"She's just taking care of business," Sam bragged, enjoying the dual pleasures of shaming me and using me at the same time. From my lowly position, I heard Ron approach, his footsteps on the concrete. He stopped to the side of us. I felt his eyes on me as I continued the humiliating service on the lowly pool man. Not only was I doing a perverted act, I was doing it with a mere servant! How much lower could a man sink?

"Well," Ron replied, "she wasn't supposed to be doing this yet. But I guess she is more receptive than we figured." He left, chuckling.

Moments later, Sam's huge organ erupted. A large load of cum gushed down my throat. Sucking and swallowing at the same time, I gagged at the copious amount. The taste was similar to last night only stronger and lots more. Gulping and gulping, like a fish out of the bowl, I was unable to escape this last debasement because Sam's powerful hands kept me in place.

Grunting with pleasure, Sam released me at last. Free from those strong hands I lingered before the spent, yet still large cock. Fascinated by its power, I licked the last remaining drops of cum off of the beast. He laughed at the sight of my cleaning up the residue.

Patting my head affectionately, he spoke. "That was real good, little one. Don't feel bad. You were mastered by the black snake, just like I thought you would be." He grabbed my hair and forced me to look up. "This is a little different from the times you looked down on me, isn't it? I think my rates just tripled. And, I'll be requiring some help when I show up. And after I'm finished, I'll be expecting a reward."

I gave his organ one last lick before leaning back on my haunches. Abashed and conquered I gazed up at the powerful man.

"You're a good girl, Donnie. Now you better get inside before your master gets upset. He didn't seem to like to share you." He patted my head again like I was a pet dog. "Meet me next Wednesday behind the shed and we can do it again. Send me a check now. Don't forget."

For a moment it flashed across my mind that he hadn't cleaned the pool like he was supposed to, but considering the circumstances, it seemed irrelevant. I added the chore to the rest I had to do.

Still on my knees, I watched as Sam reinserted his flaccid cock back into his jeans and zipped up. With a last chuckle he turned and left. Remaining on my knees I licked the moisture from my lips, watching him walk away.

What had I done? I acted like such a slut! What would Ron think of me now? Scurrying back into the house, I hid in my new bedroom, throwing myself on the bed and crying like a broken-hearted teenage girl.

Replaying the wretched scene over in my mind, I recalled the look on Ron's face as he caught me. He was surprised, but didn't seem angry. Maybe he would forgive me after all. Fixing my face in the bathroom, I repaired the damage done by Sam's assault. Maybe if I dressed like I did last night, Ron would forgive me.

As I slipped back into my French maid's uniform Carol entered.

"Donnie?" She stared at me, checking for my reaction. Seeing my attire her attitude immediately changed. She took charge.

"Donnie how could you?" she accused. I didn't answer. "You should have saved yourself. How is Ron supposed to feel, knowing you'll submit to anyone, even the pool boy, when he is supposed to be the man of the house?" Her eyes blazed. She wasn't condemning the act itself but rather whom I had done it with.

Carol grabbed my hands as she tried to explain. "Ron has tried very hard to be the man of the house for both of us and then he finds his maid with the pool cleaner." The way she confided in me made me feel like I was one of her good girlfriends who she just found out was cheating on her husband.

"Ron wanted us to be the perfect hostesses and then you go and ruin it by your wanton, slutty behavior. Don't you think you owe him another apology?"

For the first time I noticed her short, tight mini-skirt and her opened blouse that displayed her full breasts. She looked so sexy, but then, she always did.

Part of me wondered whom Ron would find more alluring—her dressed like the sexy girlfriend or me, clad in a saucy, naughty maid's uniform?

"Well, you go apologize to him right now," she commanded.

Mincing into the living room, I found Ron sitting on the couch, dressed only in very brief shorts. He filled the room with his domineering presence. His broad chest showed off his physique and revealed his muscles. He looked so masculine that I had a hard time speaking. He glanced up at me with a blank look.

"Ron," I whispered, "I want to apologize for my behavior earlier at the pool. He, uh, he forced me. He thought I was a girl and made me do that awful thing to him."

Life had certainly changed since Ron moved in. From the moment he came into my world it seemed I was always dressed as a woman. Now, I had begun to act like one. What happened to the days where I was in control?

I wondered how he could walk in and take over so completely, and with such ease.

Staring at his perfectly sculpted chest and bulging biceps, I recognized how. He was such a commanding presence. My tongue ran over my upper lip.

"I'm so sorry, Ron," I muttered, almost crying. "It won't happen again. I'll go change out of these silly clothes and everything will go back to normal. I don't know why I have been acting so strange lately."

He stood and waved me closer. I drew near. Towering above my small frame he loomed over me. I felt so small and meek. There was a stirring in my panties.