We Need To Talk Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
julybear7
julybear7
2,084 Followers

On the way back to the house, Sue refused to let Ellen wear her clothing, or carry anything she could have used to cover herself. She made her keep her hands at her sides, saying, "It's unlikely anybody will be around today, but should we meet someone on the road, keep your hands down. You may look at the ground, but you may not cover yourself or turn away."

Luckily, from Ellen's view point, they met no one. At the house, when she started for her room, Sue stopped her. "We have to decide on dinner first. Why don't you make us some daiquiris, then we can sit in the living room and discuss it." Ellen was beginning to question whether or not she liked this new assertive Sue, but she couldn't deny that being ordered around by her was affecting her level of arousal.

"I...I'll need to get something to sit on or I'll stain the cushions."

"When you're done making the drinks, towels are in the hall closet. You may get us each one."

"Yes, ma'am," she said, meekly. Shocked at what she had just said, Ellen thought, "Why did I say t hat? Why am letting her boss me around so? I wouldn't even 'play' a submissive for Rick, ever. What's going on with me?"

Consternated or not, Ellen fixed the drinks and served them, then got towels for the three to sit on in the living room. While Sue and Chris sat together on the sofa, Sue directed Ellen to a chair, across the room, nearly hidden in a corner. Sue asked Chris what he would like to cook for dinner, and before he could answer, said, "I think we should have some sort of fish. Yes, I think flounder, stuffed with a spinach-crab filling will be good, don't you?"

When Ellen started to answer, Sue turned to her and ordered, "Drink your drink, Ellen," then turned back to Chris. "Yes, stuffed flounder, some baby potatoes, and roasted brussels sprouts. Can you do that?" He nodded, not trusting himself to speak to the strange woman who had suddenly possessed his lover. "Good. You may have to go into the city to get the fish. That's fine, and pick up some nice wine to go with. Now, go get dressed and be off. Ellen and I have some things to talk about."

She stood up and picked up the cocktail she had not touched and walked to Ellen. She held the glass to Ellen's mouth, saying only, "Drink." She did not remove the glass until the libation was gone. About the time Ellen was done, Chris came into the living room and gave Sue a kiss good-bye, nodding to Ellen as he turned and left. "Are you ready to talk?" Sue asked her.

When she opened her mouth to answer, Sue asked, "Did I give you permission to speak?"

Ellen looked puzzled, and started to answer again. "Were you given permission to speak?" Sue asked again, in a firm voice. Ellen felt another rush of fluid in her vajayjay, as she silently shook her head. "Are you ready to talk?" Sue asked again. As her puss flooded again, Ellen nodded. "Very well, follow me. Bring the towels."

Sue sat on the edge of the bed, indicating Ellen should do the same. "Tell me what you're feeling," she said, in a kind tone, to her visitor.

"I don't really know. Confused, aroused, lost, like I want my Daddy's lap." She spoke hesitantly, expecting Sue to interrupt her at any time.

"What are you confused about?"

Ellie gave a short, snorting laugh. "What am I not confused about? Not Rick and Mike, I think I've accepted that and realize there is nothing I can do about it, and nothing I did caused it. Mostly, right now, I'm confused about my reaction to finding you still here with Chris, your relationship, and how open you two are to sharing. And I'm confused by my reaction to your being so domineering since the pool."

"And being so aroused by that?" Ellen nodded, shyly.

"Lost, tell me about that."

"Wednesday, when I left Rick, I just got in the car and started driving, not having anyplace in mind. It wasn't until I found myself on the Thruway I realized where I was headed. I don't know why I'm here."

"You said it, you needed Daddy's lap. At the pond, I saw the same kind of reaction in you that I had when I realized I was alone after Tommy died. Until you can make rational decisions on your own, you need someone to give you direction. I don't know if you are really a submissive personality in general, if it is just situational, or part of your sexuality. I have no interest in finding out. I do not want to be your controlling mistress.

"That said, you do need some direction. I can, and will, do that for you. You will stay with us until Thanksgiving. You will have some regular chores to do, in and out of the house. How well you do those, in my view, will determine whether or not you join Chris and me here," Sue said, patting the center of the bed.

"Now, I think I said some thing about your teaching me how to properly attend to this," she smiled, sliding her hands up Ellen's thighs, to their juncture.

"You also said we would talk about what was bothering me. Sue, I really appreciate your willingness to help me, to guide me right now, but if you knew what I realized at the pond, you'd chase me away with a gun."

"What, that you're still in love with Chris, or at least, you think you are."

The two women were busy arranging themselves on the bed, face to face, nipple to nipple. "You have to remember your ex's personality. Chris is very old school when it comes to relationships. Unlike us, he can only be in love with one woman at a time. Lucky for us, he can love more than one woman at a time, in the sense of very strong friendships, and he can have meaningful sex with them based on that; but he is love with me, and I am with him, and if he is pressed to make a choice, that is what will guide his choice."

"And you're not afraid that'll change?" Sue smiled and shook her head no. "Why?"

Sue hesitated for a long moment. "You have to ask him for the answer to that." Propping herself up on an elbow, she asked, "Anything else, or should we go swimming again?"

Ellen looked at her, shocked. Seeing the laughter in Sue's eyes, she returned it, out loud. "No, nothing, but instead of messing around, can we just cuddle while you tell what has happened between the two of you. I was floored when he said he'd invite you here until you got back on your feet. I figured one or the other of you would commit murder before the end of the first week."

Sue gathered the older woman in her arms. "Well, after buying me a piece of my favorite pie, your ex confessed he was going to ply me with food so he could get into my pants. And, although he said that wasn't what he meant, he proceeded to do just that. Then the night I was ready to open up for him, he went off on a month long business trip, with only a day's warning."

Ellen pulled her head back so she could look at Sue. "It couldn't have been that simple. When we were together, he could make that omelet and make a decent club sandwich. He had to read the back of a soup can to heat it properly." She buried her head back in Sue's breasts.

"Well, he is generous to a fault, and was almost over solicitous. If I mentioned in passing there was something I wanted or wanted to do, or wanted done, it happened within two or three days. When I complained he was doing too much, he said he had to make up for Tommy and how he had treated me. I said then, to earn my keep, I'd take over cleaning the house; he explained to his cleaning woman why she didn't have to come anymore, but he still pays her every week. He said she is a single mother with six kids, from five to twelve, and is the family's only income."

"That helps explain why you love him..."

"You have to ask him. Why did you two break up?" Sue asked, to distract her.

"As it turned out, over nothing. The real question should be why did we get married. We've been friends since junior high school, part of the same crowd. We didn't really date date until we got into college. We started dating our freshman year. I let him make love to me on our first date. That goddam huge cock of his, I had never been so full. It was always good, sometimes better than others, but always good.

"But then, toward the end, we just fell into a rut, and we got busy with our own lives. And I sensed he was getting involved with someone else. He sort of denied it, said he had only cheated once, but there was someone, I could tell. The night we finally talked and cleared the air, the last night we were together, he told me he thought I was cheating, I was floored. In a sense, he was right, it wasn't him I was screwing, just his cock. I was surprised when he didn't remarry. I was certain there was someone waiting for him."

"How did you meet Rick?"

"I'm almost ashamed to tell you, it's so cliche'. He was my divorce lawyer. He had lost his wife a year earlier, in a boating accident. Ours was one of the first no-fault cases in the state, and he kept telling how refreshing it was to handle a civilized separation. Then, when I met Mikey, I fell in love with both of them. When all of this clears, I probably still will; is that sick or what, twice divorced, and still loving both husbands?"

"Not at all. What's the song lyric, a woman is singing about the end of an affair. ' you are just somebody I used to love, but you'll always be someone I choose to love.'* For whatever reason, you are no longer in love with them, but there is still that about them which attracts you, which you find loveable.

"You have to find a way to reconcile that with the sense of betrayal you have about both of them, Rick and Michael, and their relationship. And I suspect, from what you're saying, there is still some question in regard to Chris. You may have thought that night you cleared the air, but there are some lingering doubts, aren't there?"

Before Ellen could answer, they heard the front door open and close. Then Chris's voice was calling, "Hello, anybody available to help unload?"

Sue's face lit up. She gave Ellen a swat on the butt, saying, "Go get some shoes on; that gravel hurts like hell on bare feet. While Chris gets dinner, we'll go for a walk or run, which ever you think you can manage."

"The walk; I don't get much of an opportunity to run. Shoes, no clothes?"

"There's no one around for five miles in any direction except me and Chris. While he was gone, I got used to walking and running the track nude. It's really kind of liberating." She grinned, slipping on her sandals.

"Of course, it can be embarrassing , too. Monday, I was transplanting some flowers In the back of the house. The doorbell rang, and without thinking about how I was dressed, I walked around to the front to meet the mailman, totally starkers. It wasn't until I saw his jaw drop I realized how exposed I was.

"Now, go, get your shoes. Walking nude will also motivate us to keep moving since it'll start to get chilly as the sun starts down."

The car had been unloaded, and the groceries stashed until they were to be prepared. Chris had also bought ingredients for a berry crisp for dessert. The three of them briefly discussed the girls' plans for a nude walk while he cooked. He reminded them of the need to move the feeding station. "Just move it to the other side of the track. I can have a couple of workmen move it to the woods Monday. After you move it, go back to where it is now and pee in two or three spots each. That'll keep the deer away from the vineyard."

"You're kidding," gasped Ellen. "Just squat and pee, outdoors, in front of each other?"

"Mmhmm, knees together, feet apart, so you don't spray your shoes," Chris grinned.

"Chris! You're no help!" Sue laughed. "C'mon, Ellie. It's not as bad as all that. Didn't you ever pee in the woods when you went to summer camp?"

"I never went to camp when I was a kid. The only time I ever peed outdoors was when we visited friends who had a place on a small bay off the ocean. A few times I did it while swimming, but it felt strange. I was still embarrassed."

"Let me guess. You don't pee in the shower, either."

"Of course not! That sounds disgusting!"

"Did you ever have sex in the shower? Or in a pool?" Sue pointed to a trough like structure resting on the ground nearby. "Here's the feeding station. You grab this end. We should move it ten steps or so past the gravel track."

Once the trough was moved, Sue went back to its original site and squatted, then loosed her yellow stream for a few seconds, moved a few feet and repeated. "Don't just stand and watch. I only have enough pee for another spot. If it'll make it easier for you, I can turn my back, or you could close your eyes and pretend you're at a restaurant."

Ellen stood and watched as her new best friend, she realized, voided in front of her. She shook her head, and said, "What the hell!" as she copied Sue's actions. Sue grinned as she watched the conservative wife and mother began shedding her inhibitions. "What," Ellen demanded, seeing Sue's grin.

"I was just remembering some thing Tommy said about you. We were still in Texas, just after I returned from my stay with Mother Davis. I was telling him about seeing you and Chris so frequently. He said, 'Mm, that chiquita, she's the only reason I ever envied Chris." Sue stood up. "Done?"

Ellen quickly finished making her deposits and joined Sue on the gravel pathway. Sue slipped her arm around the other woman's waist. "Tell me about your life with Chris."

Back in the kitchen, Chris was putting together a berry compote, to serve as the filling for the crisp, for dessert. When he finished, he put together the streusel topping. He would finish it when it was time to put the entree on the heat, so it was warm when served. As he worked, he thought over the last two days, from arriving home Thursday and declaring his nearly life long love for Sue, his brother's widow, to the sudden appearance of his ex-wife, in an emotional tumult. At Sue's insistence, he had seduced and screwed his ex. As he thought about it, 'screw' was the only word which fit the experience, much like the sex they had when they were married.

It had been physically pleasurable, and he had experienced a climax and ejaculation, but emotionally, he had needed the conjunction with Sue afterwards. Their joining had been briefer, more intense and at the same time, more expressive of the tender affection they felt for each other.

He and Sue had discussed the situation Ellen had presented last night, a woman they both liked, who presented a need for bolstering emotionally, as an instance when it would be permitted to stretch the limits of their fidelity, with the permission of the other partner. Still, he had doubts. He knew, in the future, unless Sue was with him, participating, he couldn't repeat the morning's activity. He also knew it was something he would not suggest. Even when proposed by Sue, he would question her about her motives.

He resolved to get her alone, to discuss his decision.

Chris had continued working during his debate with himself, and had the stuffed fish ready to start when he heard the women coming in the front door. He poured the cheese sauce over the rice and fillets and slid them into the oven with the sprouts. He stirred the fruit compote to be sure all the berries were coated with the syrup, covered them with the topping and put the crisp in the oven with the fish. He then opened and poured each of them a glass of the Riesling he had found.

After Chris described the meal and told them it would be ready in about a half hour, Ellen asked if she'd have time for a shower. Chris told her yes, even if the food had to wait a bit. When she had gone, Sue turned to him, an excited look on her face, and began, "You'll..."

Chris stopped her with a kiss. When they separated, he spoke, "I realized something while I was cooking. After Ellie leaves, I don't want you to 'lend' me out again. The only person I want to make love with, have sex with, screw, however you want to say it, is you, ever. Marry me?"

She looked at him, puzzled. Then, as what he had said registered and she realized what he had said, a broad smile lit up her face as her arms found their way around his neck and her lips found his. "Yes."

*Someone That I Used To Love

Songwriters: Masser, Michael H; Goffin, Gerald1980

julybear7
julybear7
2,084 Followers