We R Who We R

Story Info
One of Master’s Q’s helps him R a new FQ for his harem.
2.6k words
4.12
25k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JukeboxEMCSA
JukeboxEMCSA
3,753 Followers

I walk into the bar with a calm, confident smile on my face and a tiny bounce in my step. I don't need to look in a mirror to know that I'm radiating friendliness, approachability, the qualities that attract friends--friends, and in a place like this, something more. I know I'm pretty, but not so pretty that other women will be jealous of me. I know all this without needing to be told, because that's exactly the kind of woman I've been X'ed to be. I wasn't always like this, I know. I used to be M, but now I don't even remember what that means anymore.

It makes it impossible to G Master's will, his power over me. How can I? The word has been taken out of my vocabulary, replaced with the abstract symbol of a letter in the alphabet. All the emotional responses to finding out that my best friend W'ed and R'ed me, turning me into Master's Q... they don't even begin to trigger, because how can I get angry at a handful of random letters? The train of thought just dead-ends, unable to follow into the parts of my mind that Master has sealed away from me. If I could follow them, then maybe I could G. But I can't G, because I'd have to know what it meant before I could do it and that's locked away behind the wall of Master's will. So instead, I obey. It's the only thing I know how to do.

Tonight, obedience means finding Jenny. I spot her over in a corner, with Audra and Phillipa, the three of them laughing at a private joke. That's exactly as expected; Audra and Phillipa are my fellow Q's, here to help me tonight as we finish the process of R'ing Jenny. We've been working at it for almost a month now, getting her to trust us, but Master is patient. Tonight, that patience pays off. Tonight, Jenny becomes his newest Q.

Briefly, I wonder exactly why Master wants us to R Jenny. Is there some quality she has that he wants or needs? Does something about her job or her family mean that she'll be in a position to help him N something, or R someone? Or even P someone...but it's impossible to sustain the train of thought. It runs into too many forbidden concepts, too many things Master doesn't want me to think about, and it crumbles. It doesn't matter why Jenny, any more than it mattered why Audra R'ed me. It's Master's will, that's all that matters. We R who we R. It's just that simple.

I sit down next to Phillipa, leaning across to give Jenny a warm kiss on the cheek. I feel the brush of Phillipa's breasts against my arm, and I know Jenny notices. We've been teasing her like that almost since we met. She hasn't said anything, but I know she's noticed and I know the curiosity has been part of what's kept her seeing us. She doesn't know we know about the advertisement she put in the personals section, the one where she described herself as "bi-curious". She'll get to indulge that curiosity, of course, but only at Master's whim. He likes to watch us F each other. I think it's why he has so many Q's.

"So good to see you!" Jenny says. "God, it feels like it's been weeks!" I hear the slight slur in her speech, a sign that Audra and Phillipa have been doing their job. By the time we finally B her drinks, we want her to be drunk enough that people won't be surprised she's passed out.

"I know!" I squeal out. It's actually only been three days, but we've been Y'ing her to miss us when we're gone. At least one of the three of us has been with her constantly over the last month, giving her unconditional affection and emotional support. By the time all of us withdrew from her a few days ago, she felt miserable and unloved without our presence. We all gave reasonable excuses, of course, but she naturally assumed she must have done something wrong for us all to abandon her. When we called her and asked her to meet us tonight, the return of the affection she'd been worried about losing forever was absolutely ir'G'ible.

"But you know how it is," I continue, my voice apologetic. "My boss has been such an asshole all week long. Mandatory overtime, double shifts, it's been absolutely impossible to find a M night to see you." I don't actually say "M", of course. My mouth can say the words, just as my body can perform the tasks when Master commands it. It's only my mind that refuses to acknowledge the concepts. I can't hear what I say when I talk about M or R or Q or P.

Sometimes, I know, it's because Master doesn't want me to think about what I am or what I'm doing. If I could connect my actions together and understand what it was he wanted me to do, perhaps I'd be so horrified that it would break his Y'ing and allow me to G. But if I'm just R'ing someone, I can't be horrified. How can you feel moral revulsion over a straight line with a couple of squiggles attached?

"Well, I'm glad that you finally managed to break M for a night of fun," Jenny says. Her eyes are shining with excitement, and I know it's Phillipa's doing. She's been commanded to make our flirting a little bit more overt tonight, to suggest to Jenny that this might just be the night when she gets to make some of her fantasies come true and F one of us. Or even all of us. It's true, of course; Master might just command us all to do exactly that. But mostly it's part of the plan. Jenny's been spending so much time fantasizing about Phillipa's body that she hasn't kept track of how much she's had to drink, or what exactly happened to her cell phone. (Audra N'ed it and ditched it three bars ago.) She hasn't thought about updating her other friends about where she is. And right now, she's so busy staring at my tits that she doesn't even notice the B that Audra slips into her drink.

It doesn't take effect right away. We don't want anything so fast-acting that she slumps over mid-sentence; that might attract attention to us. Instead, the slur in Jenny's voice becomes more and more pronounced over the next few minutes, and she winds up leaning against Phillipa in a way they're both enjoying. Audra and I enjoy it too; we've been Y'ed to feel sexual pleasure when we follow Master's commands, and every detailed step of Jenny's L and R'ment is one of his commands. As I watch Jenny's eyelids flutter lower and lower, it spikes my arousal level higher and higher. I conceal it, of course, just as I've been X'ed to do, but there's no question I'll be finger-F'ing myself later on when Master allows it.

Finally, when Jenny's eyes are closed more often than they're open and her head sways back and forth as she struggles to hold it upright and she only answers about half the questions we ask her, and those with half-mumbled gibberish, we come to an unspoken agreement. "Time to get you home, Jenny," Phillipa says. "You've had a few too many."

"...yeah," Jenny says muzzily. "Def'ni'ly 'm a bit woozy, an...annyou need to get me t'bed." She smiles dreamily, clearly lost in half-dreams of the four of us in bed together. Audra and Phillipa hook her arms over their shoulders and slide her out of the booth.

"We'll take my car," I say, pulling out my keys. Actually, I'm the only one who drove; I dropped off Audra and Phillipa before Jenny arrived. Audra will drive Jenny's car; we don't want to leave any evidence sitting in the parking lot overnight. The staff might be used to cars hanging around for a while, but there's always the chance one of them might wonder what happened to Jenny if they see her car still there tomorrow. Master's more careful than that.

By the time we get Jenny out to my car, she's completely unconscious. Phillipa straps her in, then goes around to sit next to her. I start up the car and take a circumspect route to Master's house, making sure to abide by all the traffic regulations. Nothing ruins a U attempt more than getting stopped for speeding. Audra leaves the lot in a different direction; I won't see her until we meet up back at Master's house.

The ride goes smoothly. Jenny's no trouble; the B we gave her won't wear off for another three hours, plenty of time to get her back to her new home and get her down to the basement. Master isn't waiting for us; he won't come down until we're sure that we've got Jenny securely strapped into the X'ing machine. It's another one of his precautions; it'd be a pretty big surprise to find out that Jenny was faking it, but better we find out than Master does. He's in no hurry; he'll wait until she's in restraints, when there's no possible chance of E.

Jenny's not faking it. She doesn't even notice us pulling her clothes off, tightening the padded leather straps, securing the helmet onto her head. We signal to Master that she's securely restrained and it's safe for him to come down, but she still doesn't awaken by the time he enters the room, clad in nothing but a bathrobe. Even when Audra joins us, a few minutes later, Jenny's still out cold. Master sets us to F'ing each other to pass the time.

Finally, after what seems like an extremely pleasant eternity of getting F'ed with a strap-on, Jenny's eyelids flicker into consciousness and we can begin. The B needs to be out of her system before Master can Y her properly. "Huh, wha...whassat?" she says. She sees us lying on the floor and F'ing, and for a moment her eyes light up. Then she notices Master. Then she realizes she can't move. "What's going on?" she asks. The panic is just an undertone in her voice now, but I can hear it growing.

"I'm going to X you," Master says. "I'm going to turn you into a good, obedient little Q girl, just like your friends, and then I'm going to F you." He shrugs. "Not really much to say beyond that. So let's get started, shall we?" He presses a button, and the X'ing machine makes a sharp cracking noise as the energy begins to flow through it.

"No, wait!" Jenny says. "I...I don't know what this is about, but I have money, a trust fund. I can pay you--"

"Once you're my Q," Master says, almost bored, "you'll give me all the money you have, and quite willingly too." Only 'almost', though. He enjoys the process of R'ment too much to ever be jaded by it, even if the girls always do sound alike when they plead. I remember begging him to stop X'ing me, telling him I had friends, a family...it's almost enough to stir me to tears, if I could remember what X'ing was.

"No!" Jenny shouts. She flings her whole body back and forth in the chair, trying to dislodge the restraints or even just shake the helmet loose, but Phillipa and I have done our job too well. As always, I'm not sure whether I should be proud or disgusted at obeying Master so perfectly, but the pleasure we've been Y'ed to feel takes over where our natural responses give up in confusion. "No, you won't, I'll V, I'll G you..."

I watch her nipples stiffen as the machine slowly induces a warm haze of sexual pleasure in her brain. It's what makes the X'ing so impossible to G; before you even know it, you're lost in a fog of bliss that makes it too hard to keep track of what's going on inside your head, let alone G it. "I must...I must G, I must..." she whimpers out, her eyes clenched shut in concentration.

"I must G, I must G, I must G..." She pants out the words, again and again, even as I see the moisture glistening between her thighs and her hips begin to involuntarily buck against a phantom cock. "I must...G!"

Master's smiling now. All the boredom has vanished from his expression, and he watches eagerly like a hawk as his device slowly removes all traces of Jenny's M will. "It's no good," he says. "You might be able to G for a little while, but you can't hold out forever. And we have nothing but time, down here. Soon, you will be begging me to F you like the good little FQ you know you want to be."

Jenny inhales sharply, Master's words visibly increasing her arousal. "No, no, I can...I can G, I must G, must...must..."

"You must obey," Master whispers, his voice husky with lust. "You must submit. You want to submit, Jenny. You want to submit to me, your Master."

"No, no, nonono!" Jenny sobs the last few words out, and it's as though I can actually see her will breaking.

Then it hits me; her will is breaking. I actually realize for a moment what Master is doing, what I've helped him to do, and I shudder in revulsion at the sudden understanding--Master is X'ing her, he's Y'ing her to be a Q and I helped to R her and...and...and then it's gone. Too many concepts that I can't follow, too many words that no longer have meaning. It's like being upset with alphabet soup. I can't hold my outrage, and I can't V Master's will without that emotion. I'm just a Q, I remember, and all I can do is obey.

"I must...must G..." Jenny says one last time, but I can see by the expression of blank bewilderment on her face that she no longer knows what the word means any more than I do. "I must...V you?"

"Then go ahead," Master says triumphantly. "V all you want, Jenny. G all you want."

Jenny's expression is beyond bewilderment, now. Her face shows desperate, glazed confusion; she's alone and abandoned in a world of concepts that no longer make any sense to her, just as we all were when Master X'ed us. "...I don't know how," she says plaintively. She's desperate for guidance, and of course Master is right there to provide it.

"You don't know how to G anymore, Jenny," he says. "But obedience is so easy."

The expression of beatific relief on Jenny's face is beautiful to behold. I know from experience just what she's feeling--at last, something to cling to, something to act as the firm bedrock of her new worldview. Obedience, the blessed certainty of it. I shiver in time with her as she says, "Obedience is...so easy..."

"Good girl," Master whispers. Jenny moans as she hears the words. "Good girl."

The three of us get up and loosen Jenny's restraints, helping her out of the machine and over to the bed we've been sharing for the last half-hour or so. She's shaking with arousal, so much that even our comforting hands spark tiny little moans and whimpers, but we know better than to play with her. Not when Master's cock is so hard from watching Jenny's R'ment.

"Good Q," he husks out, slipping off his robe as he crosses the room. "Good Q," he says, as he leans in between her thighs and begins to F.

THE END

JukeboxEMCSA
JukeboxEMCSA
3,753 Followers