We Say Goodbye

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Liz’s cunt was nearly as tight as her ass hole. But, she had magic muscles in there as she kept milking my rod in a perfect rhythm. Her moaning and grunting was louder than most folks yelling. The sweat was rolling off of our bodies like a sweet waterfall. She was torturing her nipples with her fingertips as I pistoned in and out of her. With every stroke another sound of joy escaped her as she met me thrust for thrust while caressing my back. We erupted in one massive orgasm. But, she kept me in her twat urging me on for a little longer. I was up to it and maintained my strokes. She hit the bed with her fists and came twice more before letting me fall off of her.

I snuggled down beside her and discovered her previously unexplored armpits. Another great feminine odor came from her under arms which had not recently been shaved. I could not help myself and dove in with my mouth.

“Jim, that is nasty. I have to pee,” she panted.

“Too damn bad,” I answered as my voice was muffled by her stinky hair. I squeezed her boobs in turn roughly as I lapped up her sweat glands for everything I was worth. When I finished the first one I jumped over her body and did the same to the other one. I couldn’t believe it my cock was getting hard again.

Finally, sanity ruled and we broke apart so Liz could piss. Like everything else that night this led to new adventures. After we watched each other piss Liz climbed into the tub and told me to join her.

We proceeded to shower together. She made one rule that we had to follow. She said we could not wash any part of our own bodies. She let me wash her hair and she washed mine. Next, we took a wash cloth and washed all over one anothers bodies. It was a strange combination of grooming and sensual play.

We especially had fun at each others groins. Climbing out of the tub Liz handed me a bath towel and we dried ourselves off before she led me back into the bedroom. We got into bed and Liz snuggled in my arms and whispered, “You can spend the night with me if you give me this cock in all three of my holes in the morning.”

I am not crazy and quickly agreed. We started necking again and my prick came back to life so I said that I wanted to try something before we fell asleep. I laid her onto her back and said, “I wish to massage your boobs with my prick.”

Straddling her tummy I Stuck my cock between her twin melons and commenced tit fucking her. On each upstroke she would flick the tip of my cock with her glorious tongue. It was not long until there was a pool of my cum in her deep cleavage. As I was climbing off of her and she was smearing my cum all over her boobs she demanded I eat her twat one last time for the night. As before she came wildly as I brought her off.

We fell asleep in each others arms. I awoke with her mouth wrapped firmly around my penis. For the next two hours we made passionate and wild love; she even made me kiss off my dried up cum from her tits. After I left her place we both went about our days business, but agreed to spend that night together as well. I got to her place at about ten oclock as she was finishing packing her last suitcase and saying goodbye to the last of her friends. As soonas she closed the door from the last guest we embraced and kissed passionately and she began to unzip my pants. I stopped her and pulled her over to the couch. We sat down and I matter of factly asked, “Liz, will you marry me?”

She sat there stunned so I continued, “We are great friends, and get along perfectly, and now we know the sex part is fantastic, so will you marry me?” I pulled a ring from my pocket and showed it to her.

Tears rolled down her cheeks as she said, “Jim, I love you and yes I will.”

I removed the ring from the box and placed it on her finger and gave her a sweetly romantic kiss. Needless to say we did not get much sleep that night. Of course, we had wild passionate sex but suddenly we had a lot of plans to make. Exactly one year later Liz became my wife for life. As we agreed I had to finish school. It helped that both of our parents were very supportive so we saw one another frequently during the engagement. Our wedding night was better than you could imagine but even better is every night ever since. Our lust for each other has not ebbed one little bit. It helps that we both love oral sex both the giving and receiving. I better stop writing as Liz has walked up behind me and is unzipping my fly.

12