We Take Turns with Amy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well. maybe. It probably won't hurt any to try it." I guided her head so she could put her mouth around my cock. Amy licked it tentatively and then raised her head again. "I guess it tastes okay but how do I know you won't squirt a lot of nasty stuff into my mouth like the other guy did?"

"Amy, I don't have nasty stuff. Whatever I squirt into your mouth will be really, really good, and you will really, really like it." We both knew I was telling the truth there.

"Oh, allright. I don't know why I should trust you but you have a nice voice, and you don't seem too rough." Amy then leaned forward and sucked my cock between her lips, and in a few strokes my cock was all the way into her mouth, with her lower lip rubbing against my balls and her upper lip being tickled by my pubic hair. I could feel her tongue massaging my cock, and her lips applying extra suction. She sucked my cock slowly, drawing her mouth back so only the head of my cock was still being kissed by her lips, then sucking the whole cock in, her mouth going all the way to my pubic hair, while her tongue caressed my shaft inside her oral pleasure chamber. All the while she sucked my cock in and out, I could hear her murmurring happily under her breath. Amy was enjoying what was happening to her ass and her pussy, of course, and both of us were glad that I had "persuaded" her to suck my cock.

While I had been "persuading" Amy to suck my cock, Frank had been fucking her ass and John had been fucking her pussy, both using long, deep strokes, simultaneously plunging their cocks all the way into Amy, whiile she joyously fucked back to meet them. . All three of them were really loving it, and their pleasurable moans had made an erotic trio until Amy's mouth had been filled. Now, it was a duet. Usually when Amy gets fucked in the ass she holds her cheeks open so the guy can get his whole cock into her. With her hands tied, she couldn't do that, but Frank was holding her cheeks open, and he was slowly but enthusiastically thrusting his cock into her. John had his hands on her hips to guide her and to help her fuck back to meet the strokes of his cock into her pussy. Amy started swiveling her hips, adding a new sensation and contributing to the enjoyment of all three. Of me, too, because when John drew his cock almost all the way out of her pussy, some of Amy's fragrant juices leaked out, and their delightful aroma was a treat to me and to the other men.

Amy added another new motion to the mix. Besides fucking back to meet the cocks plunging into her ass and her pussy and swiveling her hips, she started rocking sideways, shifting her weight from one knee on the bed to the other and back. She timed her movements so that the cocks were thrusting into her when she was as far as she would be to either the right or left. This meant that the cocks massaged her ass and pussy differently at every stroke. John and Frank gained additional pleasure from it too because their cocks were being massaged differently at every stroke also. Although Amy was supposedly being gang-raped by the three of us, she was actually in charge. We all knew it and since we were all getting some really great fucking and sucking, nobody had any objections. The two cocks stroked slowly into her ass and into her pussy and Amy moved back and forth and up and down and sideways to give maximum pleasure to herself and the two men.

My cock was getting maximum pleasure from her mouth too, so much so that I interrupted my moans and told her "Amy, I am about to give you a mouthful of the nice stuff I told you about." Knowing what I meant, she started stroking her mouth on my cock faster while she tightened her lips on my shaft so she wouldn't lose any of the "nice stuf". Faster and faster she bobbed her head up and down, treating my cock to a really great time and treating my eyes too, as I watched my cock sliding in and out of her mouth. When she felt my cock throbbing, she knew I was about to cum so she shortened her stroke, making sure that I would ejaculate onto her tongue and that she would get the full taste of my "nice stuff".

I grunted, my cock jerked and my cum spurted onto Amy's tongue. She savored the taste and then swallowed it and started slowly moving her mouth up and down on my cock, her lips tight so she could milk out all the cum. When she had gotten it all, I took my cock out of her mouth and held it so she could lick off everything on the outside. "you are just as bad a pervert as the other guy was", she told me. "Your thing was nasty and dirty and you squirted awful stuff into my mouth like you said you wouldn't." This was being said between licks at my cock to be sure she got all the "awful stuff".

With her mouth empty, Amy turned her full attention to the two cocks thrusting in and out of her pussy and ass. Once again, her moans of pleasure were an erotic counterpoint to the sounds of the two men who were fucking her.

I could tell that Amy was getting close to cumming, and I saw she changed her motion again. She stopped rocking sideways but she kept up the swiveling motion, and continued fucking back to meet the two cocks. With the new motion, when their penetration was at it maximum, she raised up, and when she did this, she pushed back extra hard against Frank's pubic area because she wanted to be sure his cock stayed as deep in her ass as it could be. By raising up, she dragged the underside of her clit against John's cock in her pussy, and the cock in her ass pressed the other cock even more firmly against her clit. Stroking with the new motion was slow at first, but as the men got into the rhythm, Amy increased her speed, and everyone was moaning more loudly as all three were close to cumming, but we all wanted Amy to cum first.

Amy came a bit out of character when she groaned "Ohhh, I'm cumming." She got partway back in when she groaned "Ooooo, I'm cumming, you perverts." She increased the speed of her strokes but they were more erratic. The men seemed to be slamming their cocks even harder into Amy, and she was slamming back just as hard. Usually, Amy oscillates her legs back and forth while she is cumming but being sandwiched between the two men kept her from moving much. When she climaxed, her back arched, her body shuddered and she collapsed on top of John. He continued fucking his big cock into her pussy and Frank continued fucking Amy's ass until both men ejaculated.

The three of them lay in a pile, sighing in contentment, except for Amy who was moaning in contentment. Frank pulled his cock out of her ass and got up, and he and I helped Amy off John, whose cock had by then softened. When we pulled her off his cock, a torrent of her delightful juices gushed out of her pussy. Amy couldn't see them, because of her blindfold but she felt them run down her legs, and complained "you perverts are making me ruin the bed now." After Amy was off him, John got up and Amy lay back on the wet, aromatic bed. She got a little out of character and said "You said you wouldn't hurt me, but my pussy is really sore. That one guy is hung like a horse, and I'm sore and all stretched out of shape."

This was my clarion call. I quickly got into position between Amy's legs and buried my face in her wet, sore just-fucked pussy, which makes for some of the best pussy eating imaginable. "I am the great healer, Amy", I told her. "I treat sore pussies." And then I started licking up the abundant and incredibly delicious juices.

Usually, when I eat a pussy, I start on the outer lips and work toward more sensitive parts and slowly bring the woman to a climax after a long period of licking and sucking. This time, though, there was a degree of therapy in eating Amy's pussy so I licked gently on the edges of her love hole where John's outsized cock had stretched her. Besides being therapeutic, it was extremely pleasurable for me because of the juices and because Amy has such a wonderful pussy, and for Amy because her pussy was so sensitive after being so thoroughly fucked. In just over a minute of licking, Amy was not only telling us how much better she felt, she was fucking her pussy into my face, cooing pleasurably and producing more of her delicious pussy juices. While I was therapeutically eating Amy's pussy, John, Frank and I were also recovering and our cocks were getting ready to ravish Amy some more. All of us, especially Amy, were really looking forward to that.

"George", said Amy, as I continued licking the soreness out of her pussy. "My pussy feels a lot better now. You are a miracle worker. But, why don't you untie my hands? You know what I like to do when I cum while you are eating my pussy. The blindfold is fun though, so leave it on." That, of course, meant that the role-playing was over, since Amy had acknowledged my name and wanted to be untied.

"Amy, the knots are so loose, you can easily pull one hand out", said John. I saw her flex her arms and then she brought both hands in front of herself, with the rope dangling from one wrist. John was standing next to her, his cock hard and ready again, and he untied the rope and then set his cock on Amy's lips to ask for a blow job.

She felt it with her hand and exclaimed "Oh, my God, this must be the horse cock that stretched my poor pussy before. It's too big for my ass and too thick for my mouth and I don't want to stretch my pussy again. Suppose you wait a while, and you can titty fuck me with it, and I'll lick it and you can cum into my mouth?" Although she had been complaining before, Amy really loves it when guys cum into her mouth, and she had very much enjoyed it when Frank and I had done it earlier.

For now, that meant that Amy and I would concentrate on my eating her pussy, and that seemed like a wonderful idea to both of us. The other two guys could be spectarors for now but they would have their opportunities later. Although there was still some degree of healing involved in eating Amy's pussy, she seemed to think it was just for pleasure and she was fucking it into my face and cooing, while producing the juices that tasted and smelled so delectable. I asked Amy if her pussy was still sore and she replied "Not at all, George. It feels just great, and the more you eat it, the better it feels."

"In that case", I thought, "I am going for 100% pleasure for both of us", although, to be honest, my motivation was about 90% pleasure already. I licked between a pair of her inner and outer pussy lips and then I licked between the other pair. Both times, I licked the clit hood, but very gently, because I wanted to take our time before Amy started cumming. After I finished licking the second pair, Amy's cooing had turned to moans, and her pussy was fucking more strongly than ever into my face.

After again devouring the nectar that accumulated in Amy's pussy, I gently probed my tongue into the undersides of her inner pussy lips. Very slowly, I licked these very sensitive spots, moving my tongue back and forth across her pink, wet love hole, as I licked under both lips, all the way until I stopped just short of where her clit was sheltering under her clit hood at the junction of the two lips. Then I very gently touched the tip of my tongue against that sweetest of sweet spots. An unusually loud moan came from Amy's lips, and I returned to her wet love hole again.

After sucking out all the fresh juices, I cautiously inserted my tongue and licked the upper edge of that lovely place. This stimulated the underside of her clit, the way John's cock had earlier. Amy's moans were mostly whimpers now and her thigh muscles had pushed her pussy forward so it was the most available to my mouth, and it was even more available because Amy was fucking her pussy frenziedly up into my face. The other men were watching how I was taking a long and mutually pleasurable time to bring Amy to a climax and, hopefully, they were learning something.

My tongue returned to Amy's clit hood and probed under it, to caress her adorable love button. That caused her hips to start swiveling, thrusting Amy's legs out over my shoulders, and I could hear Amy begging me to suck her clit because she wanted so much to cum. I wanted her to cum also, and very soon, but first I probed the upper edge of her vagina, just under her clit, then sucked out the fresh juices. The time had arrived so I sucked Amy's charming little love button into my mouth and clamped my lips around the base, forming a seal.

I sucked on Amy's clit while my tongue caressed its top and sides. After about two minutes of this, Amy crooned "Ooooo, I'm cumming. I'm cumming", and her hands grabbed the back of my head and pressed me into her pussy, which was already trying to wrap itself around my face. This felt good and smelled good and I was glad her hands were untied. Amy's legs squeezed my head and, while she was crooning her joy, her legs swung back and forth and bounced up and down on the bed with my head a willing prisoner. My arms still held to her thighs and I kept my mouth firmly on her clit, and I continued sucking and licking the little darling for as long as Amy continued cumming, which seemed like a long and very enjoyable time.

At last, she climaxed with a suden spasm of her hips, and her back arched as she ground her pussy even more strongly against my face, then she relaxed on the bed, letting go of my head with her legs and hands. I removed my mouth from her clit and devoured the fresh cum juices, then moved back from Amy. She still lay on her back with a big smile on her face. We both really enjoy it when I eat her pussy like I just had.

That isn't the only thing that Amy enjoys, of course. After a few minutes she cupped her hands under her breasts, holding them fairly high, and said "Hey, Horsecock. My titties are almost ready for you. Get some of the baby oil from the bathroom sink and put it between these for me." John brought the baby oil and applied it between Amy's magnificent titties. Try not to get any on your cock head because I don't want to get in in my mouth if I can help it". Amy moved closer to the head of the bed, took off the blindfold and piled pillows under her head. "Lean over me. Hold onto the head of the bed if you want to. I like to watch your cock coming at me between my titties, especially with a hung dude like you are."

John knelt on the bed, straddling Amy just below her titties and put his cock between those two beautiful twins with the head protruding about two inches beyond them. With her hands, Amy squeezed them together to provide a channel and leaned her head forward with her lips parted and her tongue ready. Slowly, John stroked his cock forward through the soft and glorious channel until his cock head passed thrugh Amy's lips, then he pulled it back. "Mmmmmm", she murmurred. "I like that. Keep doing that."

John kept doing that. As he slowly stroked his cock between Amy's titties, sometimes she let the head into her mouth and caressed it with her lips and sometimes she licked the cock head while it was within her range. "Stop sometimes and let me give your cock a good licking", she told John, and on his next stroke he left it in front of Amy while she licked the head, the ridge under the head, the slit at the end of his cock and as far down the shaft, on all sides as she could reach with her tongue without licking the baby oil. When she pulled her tongue back into her mouth, John withdrew his cock, and the next few strokes, she just kissed the head as it came at her. John continued fucking between Amy's titties, immensely enjoying the feel of his cock sliding through Amy's special channel as well as the licks, kisses, or lip caresses the head of his cock was getting.

Amy wouldn't cum from this unless I played with her clit but she was enjoying it very much and her pussy was producing juices. Even though I know how delicious they are, I left her juices there because we weren't through fucking yet, and it would be needed for lubrication. Frank hadn't fucked Amy's pussy yet, and he wanted to, which meant that after John finished cumming into her mouth, we would have a double penetration with me fucking her ass.

John would be cumming sooner than we had expected. The novelty of fucking Amy's titties and the extremely erotic feeling of Amy's lips or tongue on the end of his cock as he stroked between those titties had him ready to cum sooner than we would have expected. He was trying to hold back but finally he blurted out "I'm ready to come, Amy."

"Leave your cock in my mouth", she told him, and when he did, Amy pressed her titties more firmly against his cock and started masturbating him with them. After just a few fast strokes between those glorious globes, John's ass tensed and his cock jerked forward as he ejaculated into Amy's mouth. She swallowed the first load and kept stroking John's cock to get everything that was going to spurt. Then she reached underneath John and held the base of his cock with her thumb at the bottom and brought her hand forward, with her thumb milking all the cum out of John's cock into her mouth. When her hand reached the end of the shaft, Amy licked everything from the head and under the ridge. Amy really loves cum and doesn't want to waste it and when she wiped off her lips with her fingers, she licked her fingers.

After John stumbled away from the bed, Amy smiled when she noticed Frank's stiff cock and mine. "What do you dirty perverts want to do now to this poor, helpless victim? Ravish me some more, I hope."

"Well, Amy", I told her, "Frank has fucked your ass and you have sucked him off and he wants to go for the cycle, so what does that leave? Meanwhile, I have been sucked off and I have eaten your pussy twice. What does that leave for me that Frank doesn't have a prior claim on?" They were rhetorical questions, of course.

"Frank, suppose you lie down here on your back and let's see how things work out", Amy suggested. He was more than happy to comply and he lay on his back, his cock standing up like a fencepost. Amy knelt straddling his legs, juices dripping from her pussy, and took his cock in her mouth and sucked it for a few strokes, and then rolled a condom on it. Holding his cock in her hand, she rose up over him and put the tip of it inside herself. "A lot easier when my hands aren't tied", she observed.

Amy lowered herself slowly and let Frank's cock ease partway into her wet pussy, and then stopped and raised herself back up, paused and then lowered herself again, taking in more of Franks cock. Amy repeated this process until she was sitting on Frank's pubic area cooing her pleasure with his cock imbedded all the way in her pussy. Then she stretched her legs behind herself and outside of Frank's legs with her knees on the bed and leaned forward until her beautiful globes were against Frank's chest. "Okay, grease up my ass and climb aboard", she told me, smiling invitingly as she held her asscheeks wide open for me.

The KY Jelly was in my hand and my condom was on my cock as I greased up Amy's lovely ass. I made sure to do it thoroughly, even sliding my middle finger into her hole to grease the walls. There was a residue of lubricant and her ass was somewhat dilated from Frank fucking her before so a minumum of jelly was necessary. Amy still held her cheeks for me so I opened her sphincter with the fingers of one hand, guided my cock with the other and inserted the head in her ass. She cooed her delight but she knew I had a lot more for her. I flexed my thighs and thrust my cock forward again, and another inch entered Amy's ass, and she again expressed her appreciation of the penetration. Even though well greased, she is plenty tight there, especially with another cock already in her pussy.

With Amy encouraging me and Frank waiting patiently, I continued thrusting my cock into Amy's ass until it was all the way in. "Oooo, I love the way you guys fill me up", Amy murmurred. Then she let go of her asscheeks and looped her arms under Frank's arms with her weight on her elbows so she could use them for traction when she stroked back. For her forward strokes, she would push herself with her thigh muscles. Frank's hands were on Amy's hips and mine were on her shoulders to help her with her stroking and guide her but Amy would set the pace and decide what our motions would be. When she was ready, Amy slowly moved forward, pulling herself partly off Frank's and my cock. Then she stroked back while we thrust forward, impaling herself on our cocks. When the first stroke was finished, Frank's cock was all the way back in Amy's pussy and my cock was in her ass all the way to my pubic hairs. Amy expressed her pleasure by cooing happily and Frank and I expressed ours by moaning. Then Amy started her next stroke by moving forward again.