We Three, POV

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sorry, Sweetie, I wasn't really thinking about the bed. I'll wash the sheets and put new ones on." I wish he'd hurry, I wanted to sleep. I felt bad, he seemed sorry, he didn't really do anything wrong.

"So, what else did you do last night?" I wanted to be sympathetic, to make up for my morning entrance.

"Went to the gym, played pool at Richie's parents' house -- they re-did their basement. Then me and Jordan stuck trophies in people's yards and mailboxes, came back here, watched a few episodes and fell asleep." The whole trophies thing was cute, if not incredibly immature. I feigned interest in which people they got, before I inquired about Richie's house. I knew he was trying to veil the first part of his night, since he didn't say he was with Rich, and Rich doesn't live at his parents' house.

"You played basketball with Rich at the gym?" I wasn't going to right out ask him if he went home with Jessie.

"No, I worked out with Jessie then we went to her house and played pool." That pissed me off.

"You didn't see Richie then?" He shook his head, he looked worried. He knew I didn't like her. Why would he go home with her?

"Richie was with Erin. We just drank a little and played a few games, then I went to pick up Jordan." I left it at that. Now he definitely wasn't going to get that blow job. He sat on the bed while I undressed. I got between my fresh sheets and stared at him for a little while.

"Can I come in?"

"Stephen, I'm really tired..." I turned away from him, the coldest slight in a woman's arsenal. He left, I thought about everything for a long time before I finally fell asleep.

***

(Erica's POV:)

When I awoke it was late afternoon, Stephen would be home from work in an hour. I showered and changed, wanted to look good even if he wasn't going to get any that night, wanted him to know what he was missing. He came in and I kissed him like normal.

"How was work, Stephen?"

"New project, hectic, fun though." He sat on a stool and watched me leaf through a magazine.

"You okay, Erica?" I put the magazine down and stood up, leaned over the counter, wanted to get as close to eye to eye with him as I could.

"Not really, I'm worried that my boyfriend is going to sleep with this nineteen-year-old girl some night after the gym." He came around the counter to get close to me.

"I've known Jessie since she was in elementary school, she's harmless. She only flirts with me for fun, likes giving me a hard time. I'm like her big brother." I hugged him, pushed my breasts into his chest to let him know what I had over her.

"Tell me why I don't have to worry about Jordan too?"

"Sweetheart, we spent the night placing golf trophies in peoples' windows." I knew he was into her in high school. I wasn't with him then, but I saw him with her enough. She used to look at him like every other Freshman girl.

"So the trophy game isn't a prelude to some great love affair?"

"Not unless you wanna come decorate the courthouse steps with me tonight?"

"Sweet, but no...I think I'll let you take me to dinner instead."

We went to dinner, I let him work me the whole night, hands wandering, light kisses on my shoulder and neck. When we went home I practically jumped him in the hall to our bedroom. He carried me to our bed. I tore my clothes off, somehow he was already undressed.

"I'm too worked up for that, get up here." I pulled his head away from my crotch, was already leaking on the sheets, only wanted one thing. He climbed over me, nudged my knees back with his hands. I practically sucked his tongue out of his mouth. His penis bumped my clit, I jumped.

"I'm going to come before I even get it in...you're so sexy, Erica." He was being sweet, I was horny, wanted to get fucked. I guided his thick penis in me. He would say I was tight, always took a little while to get all the way in -- but that was just because he had a fantastic cock.

I realized he wasn't wearing a condom, he must of forgot too. That turned me on. I lifted my legs higher as he fucked me, so good. We forgot once in a while, but he never came in me. It was animalistic, I was trying to squeeze the semen out of him. It was the only thing I had on my mind in that moment.

"Come in me, ehh, Christ!" I wrapped my legs around him, he didn't reply immediately, didn't register. He was too busy enjoying my vagina, nipping my breast and suckling me. The room was full of sex, the sound of the headboard knocking against the wall was getting louder.

"I should pull out." His face was red, sweating from the work. He was still driving himself into me, both of us were close to coming, but I wasn't going to let him out. I don't know what came over me, it was just something I needed that night.

"No, Stephen, don't..." I didn't really give him a choice, my legs were strong. He half-heartedly tried to pull out, then just pushed all the way in so we were pelvis to pelvis, released hard.

When he ejaculated he wiggled around funny, that did it for me, something bumped my clit. The thought of his cock ejaculating into me made it all the more powerful. I tensed around him, my vagina spasmed.

He lay on me after we both settled down, we were a hot mess pressed together, my big boobs crushed against his sexy chest.

***

(Jordan's POV:)

I hadn't seen him in over two weeks, we'd left each other messages but no actual contact. I was in bed, sick as hell. My dad came in and told me Stephen was in the living room. He asked me if I wanted to let him come up. Of course I wanted to see him, I just didn't want him to see me all gross and sickly.

"Daddy, tell him to call me, I don't want him to see me all yucky." He smiled and went back down stairs. A few minutes later Stephen appeared in my room. I hid under my blanket.

"I didn't think you were hiding from me." I heard him messing around with something, so I peeked out and saw that he had a TV. I only returned his calls when I knew he wouldn't pick up.

"What you doing with that TV?" He looked back at me and smiled that sexy smile.

"I thought since you've been sick for so long you might want some company. Plus, I can't watch our show without you." He pulled a DVD player out of his backpack and set it up, right at the foot of my bed on a desk.

"I don't want to get you sick, Stephen."

"I'm not gonna get in bed, I'll just sit in your chair." I straightened out my hair and sat up, blankets up to my chin. We watched the show, he pretty much took care of me the rest of the day, got me water and aspirin, went to the store to get popsicles. I was falling for him so hard, I just wanted him to go before I spilled it all out.

"You better get home, Erica is probably trying to cook something." He smiled.

"That would be a tragedy." I laughed a phlegmy laugh, I felt so ick, probably looked it.

"I'll come by tomorrow if you want. I can bring cherry popsicles, we can watch more shows. You can watch when I'm not here too, I don't mind."

"No, don't... I should be better in a day or two. I'll call you and we can go to trivia at the pub or something." He looked kind of hurt.

"I miss hanging out with you, Jordan -- you're fun even when you're sick. Don't think Erica doesn't want us to spend time together." He missed me? Why isn't he dating me then?

"Please go, Stephen, we shouldn't hang out alone anymore." He looked baffled, it seemed so obvious to me.

"I don't really track, Jordan, I thought you were one of my best friends." You are my best friend. It sort of all spilled out of me then:

"It's not easy being twenty-three and having the same crush you had when you were fourteen... Especially when he comes to my room with TVs and wants to get me red popsicles when I'm sick." It all sort of tumbled out, he didn't respond immediately. I was absolutely embarrassed, wanted him to just leave and never talk to me again.

"Hey, I had the same crush on you. You know I still care about you. I sort of blur the friend line sometimes, but I thought we were past wanting to be together." That broke my heart.

"I guess I'm still stuck in high school. I won't say this ever again -- but I wish I was Erica and I love you more than anything or anyone... Please go, let me hide under my blanket again." And cry. He leaned down and hugged me for a solid ten or so seconds. I hugged him back, was ready to cry. He kissed my cheek and pulled away.

"I'll see you soon, J." He left, I cried like a baby.

***

(Jessie's POV:)

"Jessie, you know what's crazy? Jordan told me she loves me." Obviously, but I didn't think she was the sort of girl who'd try to steal a guy. What did he expect me to say? I pretty much told him the same thing like a week ago and here we were back at the gym playing basketball as if he hadn't kissed me on the pool table in my basement. At least she'd taken herself out of the picture, so now it was just Erica that was in the way.

I sat in his lap in my little shorts. We were on the sideline waiting for the next game to begin. He let me poke and play with him all I wanted to in public. It was in private that he was afraid of me.

"Well, you're with Erica, so she's going to have to get over it." He agreed. When our team scored I yelled and wiggled my butt a little over his package. He pinched me.

"I had a dream I was having dinner with Jordan and she was eating this big fat steak. I didn't tell her because she would've puked. What do you think it means?" Vegetarians were all boring -- why was he still talking about her when I was all sexy in his lap?

"Ewwwe, you want her to eat your meat, you perv." He tickled me, more wiggling, he had to get an erection from it eventually.

"I guess it is sort of pervy. Would you go vegetarian for a guy?" There it was, I could feel him getting hard against my right cheek. I knew he had a nice cock, never felt it erect against my body before. Oh wait, maybe I had...a couple times in my pool.

"I'd do anything for the right guy. The right guy wouldn't make me do something as arbitrary as stop, or start, eating meat...well, animal meat anyway." We laughed. We watched the game for a bit. I wanted to put it into his mind that I wasn't just a silly girl:

"Stephen, I'd learn how to cook, sew, take care of babies, operate a 16mm camera and follow my documentary making husband around." He smiled, which was good. He was a filmmaker, worked for a company that funded documentarians. However, he had really only made one movie, which wasn't a documentary -- a love story, which I guess he made some money off of when he sold it.

"Camera operator?! You're gonna star in my next movie." I giggled, craned my neck to kiss his cheek.

"What's it gonna be about?"

"A nineteen-year-old girl that gets everything she wants."

"I know this story, she gets everything but the guy. It's a tragedy." He chuckled.

"You're very perceptive, Jessica." He sounded like my dad, yuck.

"I guess you and Erica are gonna move to the city when your movie gets distributed?"

"She wants to, I don't. I want to be some sort of farmer." I laughed, the game was over, we'd been talking for the past half-hour. I got up, he didn't because he had an erection.

"C'mon, let's go change and have a drink at Richie's."

"Yeah, go ahead, I'll be there in a minute." He was a little embarrassed, I went in and changed.

***

(Erica's POV:)

I called Stephen, he was at his best friend's house.

"Stephen, I want to show you some apartments I found on the computer." We'd talked a little about eventually moving to the city. I really wanted to.

"Erica, it's gonna be months if not a year before they're ready. They haven't even gotten me an office to work from yet." He didn't really want to move to the city, but he had no choice because of his chosen career.

"Stephen, please come home, we don't have to start looking. I want to see you." He said he'd stop by the store and then come home.

***

(Jordan's POV:)

I was in that state after being sick where you feel incredibly weak, even though you have a clear head and want to go out. I was in the grocery pushing a nearly full cart when I saw him.

We hadn't spoken since my sickbed declaration. I felt shy when he saw me, didn't have anything to say because I already said what I needed to. He had a basket in his hand, there was a bouquet of flowers, obviously meant for Erica.

"Looks like you're feeling better, Jordan." He gave me a one arm hug with his free appendage.

"I am. But I'm about to check out..." He held up his basket and said he was too. We got in line and piled my stuff on the conveyor.

"Richie and Erin asked how you were, J. I guess I can tell them you're not on your deathbed?" I giggled, paid and began pushing my bags out of the store. I wanted to escape him, but he only had a handful of items and caught up before I even got to the parking lot.

"You're headed home? Erin wanted me to invite you over to their house for a BBQ this Sunday."

"Yeah, I don't think I can go, I'll call her." He looked pretty bummed, he must of realized that his charisma wasn't going to put things back to how they were between us. He helped me put my bags into my car, stood a few feet away and waited for me to get in.

"Hey, I didn't really know how to respond to what you said in your room... But I want you to know that I care about you. I think I've wanted to take care of you since I saw you in the halls of our elementary school. You are part of an epic idea I have of my childhood, you know? How when you think about being eight or twelve, those years seem to span a time longer than when you're seventeen and twenty?" I wasn't sure where he was going with this, but I understood what he meant.

"Stephen, fifteen was my longest year -- like the last three years have been shorter than when I was fifteen." He nodded, smiled.

"To me, I'm still eighteen, driving you home from junior varsity cheer leading, wishing you were a couple years older so I could take you out on the weekends, make out with you in front of your locker or in the parking lot outside a school dance."

"You never did kiss me in school. Once in front of my house, a few times in the park, at the movies on a Sunday..." He surprised me by hugging me to him while I was trying to think up one more instance of a kiss between us. I stopped thinking when he kissed me soft and sensual in that busy parking lot.

***

(Erica's POV:)

I was waiting for him, almost pacing. He was taking longer than I anticipated to go to the store and then come back home. I needed to see him. I had this unexplainable desire to see it in his eyes that he still loved me. I wanted to tell him that I was sorry for pushing him to move, sorry for being difficult and anything else I could think of.

It was a crisis of sorts, which would make one think that I was either pregnant or terminally ill, but I wasn't. I think it might have just been that that day I realized the true value of Stephen. I was terrified by the possibility that he wouldn't always be in my life. The thought was unbearable. I needed him and no possible guy could ever fill the void if he left.

In that moment it was the irrational fear that he'd get in a car accident on his way home and I wouldn't be able to tell him how much he meant to me.

"Hey, Baby." He snuck up on me with flowers.

"Oh! You scared me. Hi." I jumped him, kissed him hard.

"What's up?" He was suspicious almost.

"Do you love me...want me?" I searched his eyes. He ran his hands down my back.

"I love you, and your ass. I can't imagine not having this ass in my bed every night." He smiled, held my ass; he thought he was funny.

"Don't, I'm serious. I need you until I'm all old and wrinkly." He hugged me to him, stroked me sweet.

"I'll take care of you, you're my girl."

Share this Story

Similar Stories

White Cocks Make Me Do Bad Things White cocks awaken dormant sexual desires in an Asian woman.in Interracial Love
My Cuckqueen Wife I turned my wife into my cuckquean.in Fetish
The Cuckquean A loving wife faces her worst nightmare.in Loving Wives
Bull Joins the Asian Sorority Dominant white male fucks Chi Alpha Delta babes at UCLA.in Interracial Love
Impregnating the Galaxy Ch. 01 Dorian crashes on a jungle planet and is captured by a tribe.in Novels and Novellas
More Stories