We Want To Watch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,552 Followers

"Do you understand why you're getting a spanking?" I asked her.

She nodded. "Because you thought you could talk us into it as the cost of having a go at Michelle, and you thought it would be fun and you've got those photos in case we try to back out."

I laughed. She had it summed up pretty well. However I wasn't going to inflict myself upon her if she really resented the idea.

"True enough, but I'm not completely hard hearted. If you want to cry off, I'll let you."

"And delete my photo?" she asked.

"And delete your photo," I agreed.

She was tempted but she was also curious. She'd seen the way Michelle had reacted and Michelle certainly hadn't seemed upset about what went on.

"No," she decided. "A deal's a deal. I'll go through with it."

Fair enough. My hand came around and delivered a nice little swat to her bottom. Yvonne squealed, her breasts bouncing back and forth as she swayed under the force of the spank, and Sandra laughed.

I went ahead and gave Yvonne a nice little paddling, turning her bottom a nice rosy colour while watching her breasts swaying as I worked on her. She had quite impressive breasts.

Yvonne was protesting and squealing as the spanking progressed but didn't try to pull away or shout "enough". Pleased with the way things were going I started paying some attention to her pussy. The girls knew I had delivered a few spanks to Michelle's pussy and Yvonne was expecting something similar.

So I didn't do it. My hand closed upon her pussy and squeezed. I spread her lips slightly and push a couple of fingers inside her, testing their reception.

The simple spanking (and the nudity and knowing what was coming) had been sufficient to get her ready. Her pussy was hot and wet and squeezed my fingers as I explored her.

I relinquished my hold upon her and eased my zip quietly down. Then I stroked across her pussy lightly, edged her lips apart and drove straight into her.

Taken completely by surprise at the sudden taking of her, Yvonne shrieked. But it was only in surprise. She adjusted to the intrusion with amazing speed, humping her bottom up sharply to ensure I could drive in fully, positioning herself to take as much of me as she could.

Again, I assumed that Yvonne would be expecting me to take her hard and fast, so I took my time. I started easing slowly in and out of her while she writhed and twisted under me, pleading with me to go harder.

Sandra was laughing, right up until I reached over and grabbed her and pulled her over next to Yvonne. Then while I slowly pumped into Yvonne I gently probed inside Sandra. She braced herself against the wall as I explored her. She was breathing hard, and her eyes kept flickering from where my cock was slowly devastating Yvonne back to her own pussy and the hand that was tormenting her.

I couldn't keep my attention split for too long. My exploring fingers probed for and found Sandra's clitoris and I started teasing that, giving it little flicks from my fingertips. Sandra was gasping and twisting, trying to draw away from my hand but with nowhere to go.

Yvonne was concentrating on my cock tormenting her and hadn't noticed what I was doing to Sandra. She was taken completely by surprise when Sandra suddenly shrieked and seemed to be convulsing there, just standing next to us. By the time Yvonne had turned her head to look I'd released Sandra.

My hands closed over Yvonne's breasts and I started moving more energetically.

Yvonne quickly forgot about Sandra and why she'd screamed as she felt me rising to the occasion and drilling into her with a suddenly more determined intent.

As I drove into her, Yvonne was lifting her bottom and driving back against me, eager to match me. Slowly we increased the tempo, coming together harder and faster. Yvonne was gasping, hastening towards her climax and I was doing everything I could to lift her to it.

Finally Yvonne was screaming and writhing, and I could feel her clinging tightly to my cock as I came inside her. She seemed to give a small shudder and just collapse across the arm of the chair.

I squeezed her breast a final time and withdrew, feeling quite pleased with myself. (Modest, I am not. I'd done a good job and the girls had both appreciated it.)

I stayed for a while and we sat in the kitchen and chatted, talking about mutual friends and other things of common interest. I was amused to see that neither of the girls bothered to get dressed again. In fact Sandra seemed to be almost strutting around the place wearing only her abbreviated top. Yvonne was just relaxed and nude.

It's a funny thing about sex. Sometimes it's a banquet. You feast upon it and you're sated, unable to move for hours, completely stuffed. Other times you're eating Chinese. It tastes wonderful and you really enjoy it but an hour later you're hungry again.

That's the way it was this time. My cock seemed to twitch every time Sandra strutted past half-naked. Each twitch built on the last one and it wasn't all that long before I had a raging erection, eager to play.

I unzipped again and positioned myself for a rapid withdrawal and waited for the appropriate moment. I came when Sandra came strutting past me again, giving little side glances to ensure I was watching. I was watching alright.

As she passed me I let the old boy fly free while catching Sandra by the arm and turning her to face me, pulling her down to straddle me. She looked startled as she sat, but assumed that I was just sitting her on my lap to tease her. The look on her face as she found herself being impaled on a hard erection was one that I'd have paid good money to see.

Her mouth dropped open and she looked absolutely stunned, but it was far too late for her to do anything. She was neatly skewered. She'd allowed herself to drop down so heavily onto my lap that she'd run my cock full length up herself before she could stop.

She just sat there looking shocked while I finally peeled off that silly top and bit her nipple. She squealed and jerked away and finally realised that she was getting screwed.

"I thought you were going to give us a chance to back off if we wanted to," she gasped, even as she started to gently bounce up and down, riding my shaft.

"You had your chance," I pointed out. "You've been begging for this ever since I walked in. Now shut-up and ride."

She did, rising and falling on my cock, rocking back and forth and from side to side. She was so enthusiastically amusing herself on it that I was half expecting her to lift her knees to her chest and start spinning on it.

Yvonne was looking on amused, and it occurred to me that Sandra was dodging her spanking. The cutlery drawer was within easy reach and when it had been opened earlier I'd seen a nice fat wooden spoon. I reached over and pulled the drawer open and sure enough, there was the spoon. I pulled it out and handed it to Yvonne.

Reaching out I took hold of Sandra and drew her tightly against me, holding her unmoving for a moment, even thought I was still inside her.

I nodded to Yvonne and the spoon and then indicated Sandra's butt.

"Would you do the honours," I asked her and Yvonne smiled and nodded.

The first Sandra knew of what was going on was when that spoon landed neatly on her bottom. She squealed and jumped, and I felt that jump the full length of my cock. Then Sandra was twisting back and forth, trying to work out what was going on, at the same time stimulating both of us and still getting some handy swats from the spoon.

After half a dozen or so of good hard swats I indicated that Yvonne could lay off, which she did, but with what I thought was a noticeable reluctance.

I was laughing at an astounded Sandra.

"We nearly forgot," I told her. "You're supposed to get the spanking before you get ravished."

I gave a hard upwards thrust, drawing her attention back to what she was supposed to be doing. Glaring at me, Sandra started to lift herself up and then sink back down onto me, moving a lot slower now.

That didn't last. Everything that had happened during the afternoon had helped build her excitement levels and she wanted to finish it off with a bang. So I was banging her and she was cooperating lustily.

I'm not superman. It does take me a while to recharge my batteries, so I took longer to reach a climax while servicing Sandra. (I like that term, to service someone. Should you get a tip if you provide excellent service?)

Sandra probably had no objections to the time I took. It gave her a chance to have a nice climax before I was anywhere near ready, and then she was able to build up to a second climax while I strove hard to reach my first.

Afterwards, Sandra copied Yvonne and remained nude. I don't think it was to try and entice me this time, unlike when she was strutting around without her panties. I think she, like Yvonne, was just too spent to bother dressing.

As promised, I let both girls delete their photos from my phone. I also got the addresses of the other two girls. Not that I'd be visiting them today. I was pooped. Sandra warned me that if I offered them a chance to back out they'd probably take it. That was OK by me. I'd make the offer anyway. If I framed the offer properly they'd probably get their backs up and insist on being spanked. It was an interesting little problem. I'll let you know how it turns out.

Ashson
Ashson
8,552 Followers
12